• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
@Crono hopes its alright for Hypnos to automatically know that He's a Werewolf. If not I don't mind changing the post. I just figured that a deity would be able to 'sniff' out what was and wasn't human.

@Crono hopes its alright for Hypnos to automatically know that He's a Werewolf. If not I don't mind changing the post. I just figured that a deity would be able to 'sniff' out what was and wasn't human.

It's totally fine and expected. Though preferable if he doesn't go spouting it to just anyone and everyone. haha. 

I mean maybe if it was pertinent or there was someone he trusted enough to tell I wouldn't be bothered, just not having the whole cast at once know.

Though arguably with what's going on he'd tell those of importance that a werewolf was about....so either we BS it or he gets a reason not to. 

And sorry if I totally missed the wards part, had no clue they were around the house so at least you covered for that tidbit. :]

Last edited by a moderator:
It's totally fine and expected. Though preferable if he doesn't go spouting it to just anyone and everyone. haha. 

I mean maybe if it was pertinent or there was someone he trusted enough to tell I wouldn't be bothered, just not having the whole cast at once know.

Though arguably with what's going on he'd tell those of importance that a werewolf was about....so either we BS it or he gets a reason not to. 

And sorry if I totally missed the wards part, had no clue they were around the house so at least you covered for that tidbit. :]

Nah Hypnos wrote them around the perimeter of the entire colony. And again they have specific activation requirements so your fine  :) and don't worry he won't tell anyone unless it endangers lives.

I understand the lore well enough that Chase is actually considered a pure-blood fourth generation Werewolf right?

With what the Wiki's I've read seem to say I believe so...?

I do remember werewolves being able to be born. In this RP I've sprinkled in a little fictional Lore that Artemis, goddess of the hunt, created the curse of the werewolf, but I doubt that would have any bearing on your character.

I do remember werewolves being able to be born. In this RP I've sprinkled in a little fictional Lore that Artemis, goddess of the hunt, created the curse of the werewolf, but I doubt that would have any bearing on your character.

Yeah I know they could be born, but I didn't know if the titles Pure-Blood or Fourth Generation would actually match up with Chase. His mother was human but still it seems that those referred to as Pure-Blood are those that have control of themselves and are born that way, but nothing is said about a human parent so I just consider him pure-blood. And my assumption was that any child born a Werewolf was considered Fourth Generation. But I'm not the most knowledgeable about the Supernatural Werewolf lore. I've yet to even finish season six. I know, I'm working on it haha.  

It's probably not that big of a deal but if I was incorrectly giving him those titles and someone knows more than I do, then I'd want them to set me straight. xD

"That was either the most awkward attempt at a probe or the most brilliant. "

Literally me. LOL

I was just thinking that as I wrote that post.

My inner monologue went along the lines of Wtf are you doing Chase? How did I manage to put you in this awkward situation and what do I do about it? 

But to stay in character for him that's the way it needed to go. Winging it and bluffing along the way.

Yeah, I loved that entire conversation :smile2:

So is the plan for the group of hunters to make an appearance eventually? If so I'm down for getting Chase swept up in it by going with Hypnos.

But if the plan is heading towards allowing sleep and a time skip I won't prolong anything and just have him not go with Hypnos.

I actually don't know if it's meant to be day or night at this point honestly... 

It's currently day time. I'm hoping stuff happens at night as that's when Hypnos, a deity literally born from night, will have access to the majority of his power. During the day he is severely limited.

Ah.

Well I've decided to have him tag along. If the skip to night is needed we can just pretend he didn't and I'll edit when I wake up tomorrow. ;p

@Safton

Pffft.

Chase's worry is to have them want to tag along and you went all in to make that worry a reality twice over. lol

Do you want them to go or have Chase come up with excuses? haha.

If someone goes they could find out about his being a Werewolf depending on events. Well, if you'd want that at least. I'm always open to scenario's for a reveal of his secret for any character. *Shrug*

@Crono, honestly I just figured he would bluff his way out of it (which I want to see because Chase's poker face is glorious). I just figured they'd at least ask, but I don't see them pushing the issue. Up to you, of course.

Oh no I just realised that when Dayne arrives at the colony, he will draw Chases attention @Crono

if it comes out that Dayne is an oracle Chase will be busted :O

Oh no I just realised that when Dayne arrives at the colony, he will draw Chases attention @Crono

if it comes out that Dayne is an oracle Chase will be busted :O

Wouldn't he smell like any other human though?

I'd just assume he wouldn't smell different. 

@Crono - there would be no actual scent change but anything not human would feel a possessive pull towards the Oracle. its not something that the oracle can control either. the best way to describe it is less of a scent reaction and more of a need

The idea is that @SleepyBuddha creates an oracle at a rare time but the downside is that they are born with a built in lure. The idea being that in an example that hunters use Oracles to draw out supernatural creatures if they are hunting them.

so what would happen is the lure would call out and eventually if the oracle is found whoever finds them becomes possessive etc like getting angry if anything else comes near the oracle.

But it comes with a bonus that with the oracle around the oracle receives visions based on who its around

@Haus Of Alaska  So when you say visions of the people around him, that is only vision of the future, correct? 

@Safton You've found Mac's superpower!  Assuming everyone is as horrible as she could be.  

@Ghostly Phantom

Uh, a wolf is biting a wolf. Not a man biting a wolf. xD

Sorry if it was confusing.

Chase is in his wolf form, and Ponytail is biting his shoulder, who had been the first to shift. Big boy is still recovering from being knocked down and hasn't shifted yet.

Also, she's a hunter but when she comes across a trio of Werewolves her instinct is to throw a rock? haha

Mind you with the vampire strength I'm sure it'd hurt but, y'know. 

@Ghostly Phantom

Uh, a wolf is biting a wolf. Not a man biting a wolf. xD

Sorry if it was confusing.

Chase is in his wolf form, and Ponytail is biting his shoulder, who had been the first to shift. Big boy is still recovering from being knocked down and hasn't shifted yet.

Also, she's a hunter but when she comes across a trio of Werewolves her instinct is to throw a rock? haha

Mind you with the vampire strength I'm sure it'd hurt but, y'know. 

I must have missed that part..  She doesn't know the scent of a werewolf. I mean, she's come across them, but not since she was turned, and in my post, she's under the assumption that he's a vampire, like using a method of blocking his scent from other vampire, for example a hex-bag like the one she needs to remake, but I can change it. She also has no weapons right now and was trying to get him away. I should have put that in the post.........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back