• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Correct. Gaveels Legion is 80... Rather 79 Angels. Her personal guard is 8 not including herself.
Eh Inari can take 'em. Give him enough space to go all Kurama and you've got an epic battle going. Someone needs to book a grudge match between Gaveel and Inari. The legate commander vs The Kitsune Alpha. Winner takes the Nephilim

Inari: Or...or I can be smart and take them out one by one... or cut off it's head like the Hydra....I miss that thing.

Speaking of the Host proper are we just doing Angels and Archangels or are we doing all the different levels like the Principalities and the Seraphim?

He's an Alpha which has equal power to an angel.

There are only 3 ranks of angels:
Grigori, which are extinct
Angels, all of them
And
ArchAngels, which we have none and won't be having any for the foreseeable future, if at all.

Thanks for the clarification. That makes it a lot simpler for Solomon and my poor brain. That would potentially mean Solomon knows the names of most high ranking angels as he calls on them to empower his magic.

Thanks for the clarification. That makes it a lot simpler for Solomon and my poor brain. That would potentially mean Solomon knows the names of most high ranking angels as he calls on them to empower his magic.
Inari's gonna have to kill him isn't he, like I feel as though angel killing might put them on worse footing. Plus he's men of letters... and they are currently capturing and torturing his children.... there is no route of friendship here.

The DM grants you an incentive roll on your next turn.
Every tail is another roll to hit minus 3 that deals 1d4 damage. And that's just base stats. I'm saving "God" Inari for the London Chapter

Inari's gonna have to kill him isn't he, like I feel as though angel killing might put them on worse footing. Plus he's men of letters... and they are currently capturing and torturing his children.... there is no route of friendship here.

Every tail is another roll to hit minus 3 that deals 1d4 damage. And that's just base stats. I'm saving "God" Inari for the London Chapter
Friendship probably not, but Solomon won't be too offended that he killed an angel. Solomon may be devout, but he certainly isn't stupid. He's only acting this way because Heaven directly involved itself. Remember he actively hide Ashley-May from Heaven.

Also going to have to think of some interesting spells to use on people... hmmm... maybe he could have a go at leashing low level demons. Not sure if pre-divine knowledge he should be able to leash cross roads demons.

Friendship probably not, but Solomon won't be too offended that he killed an angel. Solomon may be devout, but he certainly isn't stupid. He's only acting this way because Heaven directly involved itself. Remember he actively hide Ashley-May from Heaven.

Also going to have to think of some interesting spells to use on people... hmmm... maybe he could have a go at leashing low level demons. Not sure if pre-divine knowledge he should be able to leash cross roads demons.
Sweet Jesus they're going to bond over a mutual affinity for spells and magic. "No, no, no. It's not a god it's a demon totally different words"

He's an Alpha which has equal power to an angel.

There are only 3 ranks of angels:
Grigori, which are extinct
Angels, all of them
And
ArchAngels, which we have none and won't be having any for the foreseeable future, if at all.
All the levels. Alaric was a Seraph (I think Gaveel might also be?). Grigori are also around.

This made me laugh so hard.
Get your story straight you two.

Edit:
I think it is the same story and I'm just a ditz.
It's late.
Sue me.

She doesn’t really know Inari, and right now he’s being terrifying, but otherwise she’d probably enjoy that! Djinni and wanting to learn everything and all that. Also it’s magic. Who doesn’t want to learn magic really?

Tara will just be the overprotective mom friend that she usually is to Ginny.

Oh hell yes. Also she really doesn’t like God much. She’s kind of been biting her tongue for a while now trying to make that not be a problem. She’s really salty about the whole purgatory thing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back