• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Ah crap, I think my post conflicts with Alator's....

Sadly it does sir. Thor incapacitated the Angel, left her laying on a tomb and removed her blade from her.

Feel free to edit to account for it otherwise.

LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971

Its really only the first paragraph that needs to be edited to account for where she ended up at the end of Alator's post.

I can't wait until I set Inari loose on the MoL- London Chapter, lol

Crono Crono buddy, I love you, you're the salt of the Earth... But it is in Chase's best interest to NOT get smart, defiant, hostile or any of the above combinations with Inari right now, it's taking what little self control I have not to make him act like the Alphas of old

Crono Crono buddy, I love you, you're the salt of the Earth... But it is in Chase's best interest to NOT get smart, defiant, hostile or any of the above combinations with Inari right now, it's taking what little self control I have not to make him act like the Alphas of old
So have him do all of the above with Inari in my next post.
Got it. < 3

So have him do all of the above with Inari in my next post.
Got it. < 3
Chase: This guy had an Angel cautious around him and then the first chance he gets literally runs her through with his hand and kills her to what looks like immense pleasure and joy and also seems to be emitting palpable bad intentions Then the other angels come and instead of taking him out they do absolutely nothing... Better fuck with him

Chase: This guy had an Angel cautious around him and then the first chance he gets literally runs her through with his hand and kills her to what looks like immense pleasure and joy and also seems to be emitting palpable bad intentions Then the other angels come and instead of taking him out they do absolutely nothing... Better fuck with him
The best logic I’ve seen him use in a while.

To be fair, I imagine Heaven's Host could smite any Alpha if they really wanted. It's just they have bigger fish to fry than making Inari more than a little crispy lol

Also, Chase won't pass up on any given opportunity to be a smartass. I don't know if he's capable of it.

Hey, nobody ever called Chase smart.
Pfft.

Honestly though I'm not entirely sure when he'll be shifting back so there won't be any words to be said yet anyhow. There'll be recognition on Inari's actions over words but Chase isn't going to let it go completely.

To be fair, I imagine Heaven's Host could smite any Alpha if they really wanted. It's just they have bigger fish to fry than making Inari more than a little crispy lol

Also, Chase won't pass up on any given opportunity to be a smartass. I don't know if he's capable of it.
Put it this way, like 5 to 7 angels are being put at bay by the combined efforts of mostly a pagan god of thunder and an Alpha. Clearly the Heavenly Host ain't all they lead people to believe

Put it this way, like 5 to 7 angels are being put at bay by the combined efforts of mostly a pagan god of thunder and an Alpha. Clearly the Heavenly Host ain't all they lead people to believe

Because it's not really in their interest to go full scorched earth at this point. The Host proper is a lot bigger than five to seven angels.

Because it's not really in their interest to go full scorched earth at this point. The Host proper is a lot bigger than five to seven angels.

Correct. Gaveels Legion is 80... Rather 79 Angels. Her personal guard is 8 not including herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back