• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP - Accepting Applications

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
97a5f300329e3eeb07ff1096bd239ea4.jpg

It was admittedly amusing that Emile knew him so well to know that had been his initial intent with the god. Chase let out a small huff at the question then shrugged, "I don't exactly have a great track record with gods. But he isn't so bad, not that he seemed interested in being interrogated. Keeping far away from you however." He chuckled a little, giving the older man a knowing look. Manitou had been quick to try and get he and Will moving away from the seats, and avoid the Alpha as much as possible. "Seems like the old coot just wants to enjoy himself for the time being, not that I blame him."

Watching his plate dwindle down from the two of them snacking Chase eventually withdrew it from Emile's reach. The man was going to have to get his own plate sooner or later.​
NanLia NanLia Safton Safton

CNAKtJZ.jpg
8AmIDed.jpg

Morgan beamed at the idea of there being a baby shower she might actually spy on but she paused in consideration before asking. "So you organize your own celebrations? Others don't organize them for you?"

Manitiou had enough of the pack ignoring his banter, the only ones that were willing to speak to him had once been humans or were human still. He shuffled along, ultimately headed for the Alpha to begin the night of interrogation when he paused over hearing the chatter about baby showers and the wolfs inquiry. "Both," he interrupted, maneuvering himself between Adelaide and Morgan. "For humans it's acceptable for the honoree to organize and put on their own party, though, traditionally it would be the mother of either of the grandparents to put it on if they're still around." He chuckled softly, then sighed.

"Were it within my power I would be there will bells on, but alas, you'll have to go in my stead wolf-pup." He laughed again as Morgan rolled her eyes. "I'll give you a gift to give your friends child - the same I gave to Missy tonight." He leaned in and spoke to Morgan softly in her ear, only a few sentences unheard by anyone else. "And don't you utter a word of it until you see the baby, otherwise the gift will be lost."

Morgan nodded with a smile of thanks for the gods parting gift; she knew the importance of what was parted on her. "When will you go?" She asked the god and immediately regretted it by the look he gave her. She nodded once more, her smile fading. "Is there something I can do?"

Manitou held Morgans gaze for a time before turning his attention to the Nephilim. "Not just you, dear Alpha but him as well." He said with a slight smile. "After tonight my power will diminish and there will be nothing left. The wards the shaman and Alpha put around the camp to stop intruders will fail shortly after and they'll be vulnerable. I'd like you to invite them into the colony," He raised a hand as it was clear Morgan was going to say something but he turned to address her again. "You and I will work on getting Emile to agree and I don't doubt that Chase will help out there was well."
Safton Safton

ro5JoB8.jpg

Emile smirked as it was clear Chase was done sharing his meal thought it certainly didn't stop him from trying. He moved in, as the younger wolf commented on the god avoiding him - another thing he was painfully aware of. "Maybe later I can convince you to help me corner the old goat so we can get some information out of him, eh?" He drew an arm around the back of Chase's waist, his hand settled on Chase's hip, drawing his boyfriend's side against his chest -the plate still out of reach.

"I get he's having fun but we've got a few important details we need to know about what's going on, and as that I haven't seen his ugly ass since I was a kid - it's got to be important." Emile tilted his forehead against Chase's. "Besides, it'll be like a hunt ... a different, for us to enjoy." He gently planted a kiss on Chase's cheek as he leaned into his boyfriend. He knew he was as close as he was going to get to Chase's plate and so he reached in an attempt to snatch some remaining morsels of food however it was clear that Chase was on to him and as he reached for the plate Chase side-stepped out of reach, leaving the Alpha with no prize.

He huffed playfully at Chase. "Fine, I'll go get my own plate of food - but don't you think you're getting any of it." He stepped past the other wolf, delivering a playful spank to his ass. "While I do that, how about you try and round up that god, since the two of you are such good friends."
Crono Crono

hK2KbsO.jpg

Christopher chuckled softly as the man agreed with his previous statement. "Just call us the Colony of Aligned Interests." He didn't think the Horsemen would know the context behind it but Chris wasn't about t go through the long explanation. "Name's Chris, by the way." There was a shout of surprise from the other-side of the wall and then quick movement a top of it. He glanced up to see the Djinn perched where he and his partner had been previously, watching the newcomer. "Hey, since you're here: go get the council to meet in the REC centre - we have someone who wants to talk to them. "

With the gate wide enough to allow them to walk through Chris started to lead the way. "Quick question: if the Council refuses to help you are you going to threaten to destroy the colony? Have to ask ... it's been a thing here recently."
RikuXIII RikuXIII Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Last edited:
Solomon was roused from his rest as he heard the friendly announcement from a flight attendant that thier plane would be landing in the JFK international airport in the next few minutes. The sorcerer knew that he had roughly an hour before his next flight and would gladly take the opportunity to call into the Colony and report his findings. If he was going to find the Key of Solomon he was going to need more resources than he could bring from Israel. As the Head of the family he was unfortunately subject to the wonderful political climate of not only his home country, but is also trying to get the letterman houses talking to one another again. Though Solomon was fairly certain he would have an easier time pulling teeth from a werewolf.

Once Solomon was comfortably sitting as he waited for his next flight he pulled out his phone and called the one person he figured would give him the best update on the Colony and be able to get him the resources he needed: Mackenzie. When there was a click Solomon said “ Hello Mackenzie. Hope everything is going alright... so I’ve got a lead on the Key of Solomon and could use some help.”
NanLia NanLia

[IMG='width:225px;']https://cdn-01.independent.ie/entertainment/movies/article37387095.ece/884b5/AUTOCROP/w620/ipanews_1e3318bc-d8af-4902-9f3a-63428b3b3ca5_1[/IMG]

Chester chuckled at Christopher's alternate name for the settlement. If he had known there was this kind of melting pot going on here, he would have dropped by sooner. Maybe when he had time to really enjoy himself, unlike now. Still, down time among these hunters would still be amusing. He opened his mouth to comment, but likewise looked up at the new watcher. The way she was looking at him seemed to indicate more than a passing curiosity.
"Miss." He greeted her in a friendly tone.
With theatrical airs, Chester slapped his forehead as he remembered he got things out of order.
"Oh, I must apologize for not properly introducing myself. Among humans, I'm called Chester Soak." He introduced himself.
With the gate open, he followed Christopher in. This was going smoother than anticipated. Hopefully the leaders would be amenable to his little suggestion. Of course, some coercion could help in that area. But it really helped to be able to back up the threat the coercion is based on. Chester subconsciously scratched his chest above his heart. If only...
"No, nothing like that." He assured his guide. "That leaves such a strained air on the proceedings and sucks out all the fun. Besides, why should I threaten against something that isn't going to happen. Your bosses are going to love this deal."
"I hope." His mind treacherously thought.

NanLia NanLia Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

The djinn laughs, waving to Chester. “Among humans, I’m Ginny Dreamer. Nice to meet you!” She calls, before in another blue blur of magic, she’s off to start alerting the council members, starting at Jon and Martha’s house. She knocks on the door, still smiling. What can she say? She’s trying her best to be an adult, but the juvenile djinn still wants to have fun, and Chester seems like he could just bring some.
NanLia NanLia RikuXIII RikuXIII

Adelaide had been opening her mouth to reply to Morgan's question when Manitou interjected, appearing between them much to their surprise. All the same, she found herself nodding in agreement with his explanation. She cocked her head, curious about what the god whispered to her friend, deliberately keeping herself from reading Morgan to find out the nature of the "gift". She didn't need her ability to sense the sudden sullen shift in conversation as the two quietly discussed Manitou's imminent departure, such as it was. As the subject shifted toward the Pack -- and William -- the psychic turned to watch the man curiously.

Will nodded without hesitation. "I'll talk to the Council, get them to understand," he remarked, his tone making it clear that he did not intend to make a polite request. "It's the least Vitae can do until the Pack is prepared to return to Borseti."

NanLia NanLia

At the mention of cornering the god he had no doubt Manitou would only be cornered if he wanted to. Once the other man had drawn their bodies close Chase knew far too well the underlying intent, and kept the plate on the borders of Emile's potential reach. He chuckled at the terms Emile was choosing when speaking about the god, not entirely used to them. "Not afraid of a gods smiting huh?" He countered, leaning into the other man while keeping his guard up. But scrunched his face as if considering the thought process of a different kind of hunt. In that moment the Alpha made his move for the food and Chase simply moved out of his boyfriends reach. A playful smirk crossing his face as he turned to face the man, clearly he'd made his point clear as the other man admitted defeat to get his own food. "We'll see." He spoke just before receiving the playful strike to his ass, and if he hadn't had a plate in his own hands he might have retaliated. Instead he decided to go along with Emile's plan to see to the others.​

The man entered the crowded area once again, glancing around in an attempt to spot Manitou and Will both. To a small surprise he found them together along with the girls, and started their way all the while snacking off his plate of food. They'd opted to stand instead of sit, not that he was bothered. "What happened to the road-trip?" He asked in more or less a greeting to Morgan and Adelaide as he parked himself in the group's proximity. Slipping back into English was oddly fluid and easy. Chase would admit he was obnoxiously curious, especially since he'd not been on a hunt or even left the camp in so long. Hunting vicariously through others by social interaction was what he'd been reduced to for the moment.​

Mackenzie woke with a start as she felt her pocket buzz before hearing the tinning tune of the ringtone Ash had selected for her long ago. She groaned, turning over in an attempt to ignore it but soon it repeated itself forcing her to sit up. She extracted the phone and answered, bringing it to her ear to hear:

She sneered, despite the pair of them being on the 'same side', Solomon was not among her favoured residents of the colony. He had yet to reveal just how he had bottled Pan and had followed up that mystery by attempting to shield Ash (which she was grateful for) which caused enough pain Mac was sure it boarded on torture. She knew if Will was there he'd say something to the effect of. he's was trying to help and so she sighed. "What do you need?"
St. Boethius St. Boethius

Christopher walked with Chester through the gates and further into the modest colony. It wasn't far, from the front gate to the REC center where the Council conducted their meetings in public, but he didn't want to leave their new 'guest' alone. He knew he should have felt relief hearing that the Horsemen, formerly known as Apocalyptic, wouldn't reign death and destruction on the colony should they refuse to assist. He chuckled softly. "Well you'd be the first to waltz in here asking for help and not threatening us if we didn't."

The gates were closed behind them, once more sealing off the colony from any unannounced visitors. There were few that could pass through the wards and of those it was limited only to the few that had been within the wards previously. "I should warn you: you colony has gone under ... changes recently. No need for details but we're lacking in deployment forces. The council is rebuilding itself - most of the previous Councilors didn't like how the people living here voted for enlisting the help of mon- uhmm, non-human allies and left. The new Council, or at least what they have going right now, are good people - they'll help you out if they can."
RikuXIII RikuXIII

Martha wandered from the kitchen, towel in hand, to the front door where she had heard a knock. She paused briefly to glance into the living room, spying her husband asleep on the couch, newspaper in hand and reading glasses on his chest. She clucked briefly before pulling the front door open to see the Djinn on the other side of the threshold. "Good evening Ginny." She smiled at the youth. "Something I can help you with?"
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Morgan nodded as Will stated he would speak to the council about moving the pack inside the walls - it was a relief to hear, thought she hadn't doubted the now Nephilim would assist in any way possible, it did cause her some worry as to how some people might react. In particular: Mackenzie. It would be next to impossible to keep Brody away from his sibling if he was granted access to the colony. "I know that some of the pack will be leaving tomorrow." She said, slowly as she thought. "Emile asked for volunteers to help get Missy back - we've done that now so there's no obligation for them to stay and most of us have family back home waiting for us."

"Well some of us anyways." She shrugged and smiled. "I know Bart is taking Missy north tomorrow, and I think Malcolm was considering going with them: he doesn't want to worry Mackenzie more than she already is. I know Brody isn't going anywhere - I might see about bringing him to Boston with us ... ?" She glanced turned to Chase as he arrived, rolling her eyes. "We're getting there. I think we're getting an early start tomorrow. I mean we could leave sooner if Addy let's me drive."

Manitou nodded his thanks to Will but paused as he watched Emile walk away from his mate and towards the food and festivities. He knew he wouldn't be long before the Alpha was hunting him down and he just wasn't ready to be cornered and questioned. "If you'll excuse me." He said to the group discussing the pack as he turned and attempted to slip into the pack to try and keep himself unnoticed for the time being.
Safton Safton
Crono Crono

Ginny waves. “Good morning! So, guy at the gate, who’s name I should definitely learn at some point, called a meeting at the rec center because a guy who introduced himself as a former horseman-also said he’s friendly don’t worry-came to the colony and wants to talk.” Man, she is getting a lot better at quick summaries.
NanLia NanLia

William Main.jpg rsz_adelaide_4.jpg
Having set his now-empty plate aside, William nodded thoughtfully as Morgan explained that most the Pack would be leaving tomorrow. He wasn't sure how he felt about that; Will was in no hurry to rid Vitae of their newfound allies, but the rational part of him couldn't deny that it would make things easier for those on either side that were less... "enthusiastic" about the partnership. Out of sight, out of mind, he thought dryly. What was a relief was the knowledge that Malcolm would be departing, for Mackenzie's sake if no one else. He bristled slightly at the mention of Brody... the man had seen fit to invade his fiancee's space the moment they set foot on the camp. Will could only imagine what the burly wolf might attempt if they were both inside Vitae. His eyes widened at the mention of Morgan bringing Brody with them to Boston. It was an attractive proposition for more reason than one -- keeping him clear of Mac and giving one more helping hand with the Seal to make their mission that much safer.

Adelaide raised an eyebrow as Morgan suggested bringing Brody along -- something she hadn't mentioned before now. She wondered what her friend's motivation was in proposing it, though it was certainly something worth discussing. For the moment, however, there was the subject of Morgan driving. Addy cleared her throat, offering the young woman a sympathetic smile and shake of the head. "No can do, jolie loup. You'll learn, I promise, but not yet."

NanLia NanLia
Crono Crono

Chase nodded at Morgan's answer, it was good to hear they weren't rushing into things. Though nearly immediately Manitou was making a break for it, whether he'd somehow caught onto the intent or not was unclear. Huffing inwardly Chase made apologetic eyes to the others before walking after the God's form, making short work of catching up to the man and stepping up alongside him. "I get that you probably aren't used to consuming anything. But the body you're inhabiting still needs to be fed." It was difficult to say if that were entirely true or not but honestly he needed an excuse to keep after Manitou if he was to round him up as Emile had said.​

[IMG='width:222px;']https://cdn-01.independent.ie/entertainment/movies/article37387095.ece/884b5/AUTOCROP/w620/ipanews_1e3318bc-d8af-4902-9f3a-63428b3b3ca5_1[/IMG]
Chester gave Ginny a wink before she got disappeared. Oh, yeah. She was his kind of person. He followed Christopher dutifully, glancing around the colony. Kind of drab, but that could be fixed easy enough. A good Mardi Gras party would set this place up a treat.
"It's surprising how many beings of power have rejection issues." He joked absently.
His jovial face went blank for a second. What he had said was meant as a joke, but it hit closer to home than he liked.
Taking a seat and making himself comfortable, Chester grinned up at Christopher.
"Well, as a bit of a monster myself, it sounds like I've come at an opportune time." He said, no hint of discomfort at the "m word" Christopher had almost used himself.
Reaching into a pocket, the former Horseman pulled out a perfectly preserved ice cream sandwich. He unwrapped half of it and took a bite.
"Mark my words, Christopher." Chester said through a mouth full. "The time to place your bets is when the dice are still rolling."

NanLia NanLia Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Solomon chuckled at Mackenzie’s short tempered greeting. It reminded him of a niece he had. All bluster and fury, but loyal to a fault. Despite what it seemed Solomon found it endearing. “ And Good morning to you as well my dear friend. Well, there are so many things one can want in life: Fame, Power, Wealth, Love.., but I think I’ll settle for Power at the moment. I’ve picked up the trail of the Key of Solomon. It’s somewhere on the Trail of Tears. Specifically the section that runs through Tennessee. I won’t bore you with specifics but apparently the Native Americans got thier hands on it in an attempt to take back their, but were captured before the ritual was completed. Any help you can send would be appreciated. Otherwise I’ll have to get Pan over here to help.”
NanLia NanLia

Martha's eyebrows raised as Ginny spouted out the reason for her calling. "Well then," Once more she regarded her husband asleep on the couch before sighing. "Jon hasn't been well, so I'm going to ask that you call on Councilmen Jack; he'll have to head up this on his own and if you could sit in for Jon, takes notes on what's going on bring them back later, I would truly appreciate it." She smiled but paused. "Oh, yes, and Hendrix, Davenport and Branston - They're all part of the new Council I suppose, may as well get them involved if it's a Horsemen." Martha had never heard of such a thing, not beyond lore and legend, but she guessed she'd have to turn to Research to figure out just what that meant for the colony.
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Morgan wrinkled her nose as Adelaide refused to allow her to drive but it didn't stop her from smiling at the thought that one day Addy might actually teach her. "To be fair," She said as she set down her empty plate before taking Addy's and doing much the same. "I have better reflexes than a human: while I might not technically have a license, I'd be a far safer driver than a new human driver." She could already see by Addy's expression that this certainly wasn't going to be a thing so she shrugged. "I guess that means we should be heading back to the colony? I mean if you don't mind me sleeping there again. I just figured it would be easier to leave from there together than you come and pick me up here?" Truth be told Morgan didn't want to stay at the campsite with the pack. She loved her brethren dearly but the colony had been exciting and interesting to watch.
Safton Safton

Christopher watched as the horsemen clearly made himself comfortable within the REC center, he frowned slightly as the frozen desert was taken from nowhere but didn't question it - he'd learned enough from other hunters mistakes to question anything a non-human did. "You're right, though." He leaned against the edge of a table, crossing his arms. "The daddy issues are real when it comes to otherworldly beings: we've had a quick slew of them wandering in here and maiming our people, then claiming it was 'for our own good' when really they're just over grown toddlers." He shook his head. "Our own prophet's been known to show her face at the blacksmith, coming down with this device or that blueprint asking Maxwell - he's our resident smithy - to build her something she's seen that she thinks will trap a god, or take out their powers." He chuckled softly. "She's not my favorite person but I can't wait to see the day she finds something that works. I want to be there in the front row when the wrong god pisses her off and she destroys them."
RikuXIII RikuXIII

Mackenzie rolled her eyes and made a noise at the back of her throat at Solomon went on. "I said need not want." She corrected the Man of Letters after he was done talking. "And I have no interest in making you wealthy or finding you love but I can certainly make you famous: how do you feel about being the 'unknown man found dead in woods?'" She hissed as Ashley-May elbowed her directly in the ribs, casting her a scolding glare. With a huff Mac rolled out of bed to escape Ash's reach. She stepped a few feet away to lean back against a wall. "Power I can do - we need power." She inhaled deeply and exhaled slowly, closing her eyes and focusing on what Solomon had asked: information on the Key of Solomon.

When Mackenzie opened her eyes once more she spoke in a language she had never known before (Hebrew). "The book of Solomon was hidden by an angel of the lord. One guess as to which meddling angel that could be. She cast a spell over it so that only the worthy could read of it and use its spells for their own benefit. It changed hands of thousands of years and thought that it had been lost but it is not. it is bound to the earth. the natives god holding it there. Mur knows where it is; follow his demons to its location. They cannot touch it - they are not worthy of it." She paused with a frown. "It might require a blood sacrifice to free it; 'the blood of one that has taken the land from those that it belonged to.' so basically any white person with ancestry there, look for last names of Johnston or Felldrie. They are the oldest houses from that area, pilgrims and all that. Oh, and Solomon: you do not need to kill the sacrifice, a pin prick will be enough to set the book free."
St. Boethius St. Boethius Safton Safton

Adelaide stood, arms crossed as she regarded Morgan with an amused expression. She young wolf made a strong case for herself, but Addy wouldn't budge. It wasn't lost on her that Morgan loved the idea of being able to drive, while any number of humans would kill for the swiftness her kind took for granted. She supposed it was true what they said about the grass being greener on the other side. As the conversation moved along with Morgan apparently letting the idea of driving drop for the time being, Addy smiled. "Our home is always open to you, Morgan -- road trip or otherwise," she said with a wink. "C'mon, grab your things and we'll get going."

William stepped forward, having given the women a chance to conclude their conversation. "Be careful, you two. In case I don't see you before you leave," he said quietly, wrapping his arms around Adelaide in a hug before turning to smile at Morgan. "Call me whenever you can to check in," he said to the former.

Addy nodded, smiling reassuringly. "Can do."

Manitou, believing he had managed to escape Chase and the others, wandered slowly through the milling pack members, glancing into their minds to listen to what they thought, how they felt. It had always been important to him to make sure his pack was happy and as his last day on this planet he wasn't going to fail them now. No doubt this was the exact reason how and why Chase had managed to sneak up on him. He was jolted out of the thoughts of a pack member, turning to give the man-hunter a blunt stare as he spoke. With a harumph he turned to make his way towards the assorted foods, without a doubt Chase following him doggedly. "This old sack of bones could use to lose a few pounds." He retorted, at the table side he handed Chase a plate taking two for himself. "But if you insist I eat, for his sake, then I will eat everything at this table. Start packing."

The old god made his way long the table, entirely aware that Emile was at the other end with his own plate, contently eating and watching. "Your blood hound found me." He called to the Alpha who only rolled his eyes. "Anyone else you want to chase me around?" He paused, bemused, looking at Chase before turning back to Emile. "What about that Nephilim. May as well get him over here too. Our conversation is going to be long and I intend on sitting on your damned couch and drinking while we do this. May as well be enjoyable."
Safton Safton
Crono Crono

Ginny nods, letting out a soft, nervous puff of breath. “You got it! I’ll try to find them.” She says, running to get a notebook and pen first. First council meeting she’s actually attending as Jon’s aide, and he’s not there. She just hopes her English handwriting will be legible.

She runs off again, trying to find councilmen Jack and Hendrix.

[IMG='width:197px;']https://cdn-01.independent.ie/entertainment/movies/article37387095.ece/884b5/AUTOCROP/w620/ipanews_1e3318bc-d8af-4902-9f3a-63428b3b3ca5_1[/IMG]
Chester munched on his ice cream sandwich as Christopher spoke. After a long time of humans revering some of the "deities", it was good to see them getting some sense about the bastards. Even the angels were mostly stuck up babies.
"Save me a seat." Chaos said with a dark chuckle. "There are quite a few of them I'd love to see buy it at the hands of a human. Many would see it as the most humiliating way to go."
Pausing a moment, he started up again, deciding it was time to test the waters.
"So tell me, how big have y'all hunted? From what you've been saying, I've got to imagine you've taken down some pretty big monsters."

NanLia NanLia

It was quickly clear that Manitou wasn't a fan of his suggestion, but at least he'd listened. Chase snacked more from his plate as they walked, chuckling at the comment directed at the Shaman's weight. "If that's how you talk about those who pray to and let you possess them then it's a good thing I had better stuff to do." It was teasing for the most part with a the slightest bit of snark mixed in, mainly because he guessed the god was likely teasing as well. Then he'd abruptly had another plate shoved into his free hand before the old bag of bones was on his way elsewhere. Chase couldn't help but gawk a little after him, He does know that's more likely to kill his vessel more than starvation right? It was difficult to understand if the god was serious or not. Chase grumbled and started to fill the plate, annoyed that he'd somehow become both Emile and Manitou's lackey in such a short time. He was beginning to question who was the hunter and who was the hunted in this situation.

He'd only just caught the end of what Manitou said when he closed in on the two of them, a plate in each hand and a mildly grumpy face. "Agreed." Chase spoke, more than happy to start drinking now rather than later. "Here's his Highness's plate." He told Emile, handing the Alpha the extra plate of food as he passed. It had been a quick transition from the awkward nervous state he'd been in when first realizing who Manitou was. It didn't take much for Chase to become relaxed with an individual given circumstances. With that he opted to get a head start on heading towards the cabin.​
NanLia NanLia

Morgan smiled as Addy welcomed her to their home whenever she wanted; she didn't doubt for a second Addy, or one of her housemates, might regret this invitation for the future, but that was Future-Morgan's problem. She smiled to Will, giving them a moment to say their farewells and she headed across the camp, not far away, to the tent she was sharing with Brody and Malcolm. She wouldn't miss it - being cramped in with the Beta and the Guardian. She saw Chase headed for the cabin, pointedly so leaving Emile standing alone at the end of the gathering table. She wanted to know what had happened, Chase seemed off but she didn't have time. She ducked into the tent to grab up her duffel bag before turning back towards Addy and Will.

Martha watched Ginny take off in a hurry and sighed softly, she could only hope the girl was up to the task of her position and wouldn't become stressed with it. Being an Oracle and the Councilmen's Aide could prove to be too much. She closed the door and turned to type a quick text to Ashley-May and Elijah. I know you both aren't on the Council officially, yet, but I need to ask you a favor. We have a visitor and it seemed important. Would either of you be able to check in on things for Jon?
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Christopher considered the question posed by the Horsemen before speaking. "Alone, nothing more than you average bad, but we have some pretty heavy handed allies to call on. With them: several Leviathans, Pan - a forest god of some sort, a crew of hunters took down Minotaur's HQ in New York." He shrugged. "We're not powerful, by any means, but we're dedicated and wily. We'll get the job done if it needs to be."
RikuXIII RikuXIII

Emile frowned as Chase turned over the second plate he was carrying, momentarily confused by the comment before it dawned on him why the wolf was so annoyed. He didn't have a chance to get a word in before the younger wolf was heading for the cabin ahead of them. He turned to glower at the god whom didn't seem to care in the least at annoying his boyfriend. "I'd watch your ass if I were you," The Alpha warned the god as he shambled over. "The last god that picked on him took a hit to the nose." Emile smirked at the idea. "Even made him bleed - you know what they say in folklore of people who can make gods bleed, right?"

Manitou was less than impressed with the lore lesson given to him by the Alpha, he took the second plate from his hands and continued on his way. "He's no Yi ... not yet at least." The god continued on towards the cabin, leaving Emile alone once more. He could see Morgan, with her back, headed back for Addy and Will as they conversed. He headed over to see them quickly, before his niece could leave. "Be careful out there." He said as Morgan approached the trio. "I don't mean just with your hunt; there are other hunters too and they might not know or understand your intentions if you run into them." He paused to glance at Adelaide, wanting nothing more than to tell the human to protect his kin but refraining. Instead he turned to Will. "We're going to speak to Manitou, privately, if you wanted to join us."
Safton Safton Crono Crono

william-main-jpg.500519
rsz_adelaide_4-jpg.500518

William and Addy stood alongside one another as Morgan went to fetch her belongings. "Be careful, Addy," Will murmured beneath his breath. "It's not like it used to be; this won't be just another hunt. We're--"

"--at war," Addy cut him off with a small smile. "I know, Will. We'll be careful. I've packed everything I can think of. I'll make sure we stay in contact," she said, prompting a hesitant nod from the Nephilim. Morgan approached with her duffel, followed soon after by Emile who told them to be careful. Addy could feel the Alpha's trepidation at the potential danger his niece would be walking into and she nodded. "We'll watch out for one another," she said sincerely.

William nodded as Emile invited him to speak with Manitou. "Certainly." He gave Addy a final hug, smiling and nodding to Morgan. "See you two soon," he remarked before turning to follow Emile, leaving the two women to return to Addy's car.

Amethyst
'Somewhere in Nebraska'

'Tap.... Tap.... Tap....'

"Amethyst, you need to come out."

Lifting her head off of her bed Amethyst took a deep breath "Im okay, I dont want to go." Amethyst spoke, her voice shaky. Sniffling a few times she managed to get to the head of her bed. Grabbing her pillows she just lay with them for several moments before the door opens. "You can't just ghost your school. Its not okay Amethyst you need to try." The voice spoke. While soft, it hid the trust reality of the person speaking it. The soft approach was not the common way this happened.

Not relenting the voice got louder "I said get up Amethyst. I mean it, you aren't just going to wallow in your room. Get to school.". With that the conversation was over. With a loud slamming of the door her foster mom left the room. Sitting up Amethyst ran a hand through her hair. Feeling it meet her other hand she let them interweave before sighing. Slipping her legs over the side of her bed she began the process of getting ready for school. After twenty minutes she was sitting in home room with her head in her arms. Hearing the bell ring, Amethyst knew it was time once more to deal with it all again.

Shuffling her way through the day, she felt as if it was going decent. Though, she couldn't wait until she got home. Making it into lunch Ame took a seat at the middle of a long table and quickly began to eat. Despite having a home, she wasn't exactly the best taken care of girl in the world. Abuse was common and food was scarce. Free school lunch's ended up being the normality and savior. However, people find out the little thing.. to torture you with.

"Hey, slow down it'll be gone before you can blink. Oh right, your blind. You cant see it anyway."

The voice made Ame's heart sink. She didn't need to see where they were, their voice gave away where they were.

"Why are you here? Leave me alone." Amethyst spoke immediately. She didn't have the patience to deal with a raging bitch today. However, the girl had other ideas. "Oh relax Ame. Its not like we want to mess with you or anything." The girl continued as she sat down next to Ame. "We just wanted to say hello." She continued on as her friend slid the tray out from in front of the blind girl. Hearing them get up Ame finally seemed to visibly relax. Going back to eating she realized immediately her plate was no longer where she put it. Feeling around for a moment she found it.

The warm feeling of gravy and peas going down her back was enough to make her break out into tears. However, Ame sat bewildered and entirely shattered. She didn't need to see to now the eyes were all on her. The normal noise of the lunch room was gone, the silence permeated finally by a voice "Holy shit they did it." Before the person began to laugh. As if waiting for someone else to take the lead the rest of them began to laugh.

It was then that it started. Her eyes flicked back and she saw everything... however her world was not as it was perceived. Standing up and out of her body Ame walked towards the grounded bodies of the kids that poured food on her. Tilting her head she stared at them for a moment before the symbols began to appear. She felt the world around her spin before she suddenly gasped and sat up.

Back in her own body those around her thought she had fainted. As much as she would have wanted to pass out, that wasn't the case. Now, with the teachers making their way over she felt it all slow once more. The void that once was her pit of anger began to surge back. Like a magma chamber filling to capacity, it began to erupt. It was then that she felt it hit her. The symbols began to appear around her. On her hands, on the table beneath her hands and finally, on her chest itself.

Blood began to pour from Ame's eyes as a sudden pain wracked her body. She had experiences before... the reasons why she was treated the way she was at home. She was a monster.. but only her foster mom knew that. Now, slaved and glued to the ground it was obvious that it wasn't going to wait... or perhaps wasn't on purpose. Ame could feel those around her begin to back up. The voices once laughing began to speak quietly, the whispers hiding their fear. Feeling another surge of pain under her skin Ame clutched her arm. Her eyes screamed terror, Ame had no control anymore... and those around her seemed to realize something terrible was happening.

Finally she stopped fighting it. Letting her head come back she stared towards the woman who started it all. "You had to... didn't you. You had to. You did this yourself..." Ame spoke, tears of red streaming down her face. Then... it happened.

The sudden flurry of movement filled the lunch room. The windows shattered, the plastics warped and all around where Ame now stood was a massive sorch mark. In the middle, froze for a moment was Ame, her form changed and distorted. The air and reality around her distorting and shifting unnaturally. Finally, after the split second it all ended. The air in the room came flooding back in, chilling everything it touched immediately. Fog filled the room as the warmer air touched the flash frozen room.

The biggest change were those around her. The entirety of the room stood frozen solid. Their faces unchanging and their bodies un-moving. Ame felt it resonating from all around them, the pulsing of madness. Finally, Ame began to move and it all fell apart. At first a few people fell out of their chairs before the whole room began to erupt into violence.

Standing in the center as the area around her erupted was Ame, fully aware of the fact that she just caused.... this. Choking up she just took a seat in the middle of the scorch mark on the ground. Taking a deep breath she began to think on what was going to happen. Then acting on impulse Ame stood up and quickly ran out of the lunch room and the school.

Last edited:
[IMG='width:261px;']https://cdn-01.independent.ie/entertainment/movies/article37387095.ece/884b5/AUTOCROP/w620/ipanews_1e3318bc-d8af-4902-9f3a-63428b3b3ca5_1[/IMG]
Chester nodded. That was what he liked about humans. They were quite weak and frail in the grand scheme of things, yet they used their ingenuity to overcome this, often leading to havoc and chaos in their wake. He especially liked that last bit.
"Sounds like brisk business." He said in an approving tone. "Think this shift in leadership is going to slow y'all down? Always more demons to slay, it seems."
NanLia NanLia

When Chase arrived at the cabin he'd left the front door open as he moved to the interior. Dropping off the plate with what was left of his food on the dining table as he passed on his way to the fridge. Rather than trying to grab enough for everyone he'd simply pulled the case out to set on the table as well. The man paused for the most part, only a hand pulling a bottle free and popping the cap off. The others were lagging behind so he stepped back out on the porch whilst taking a swig of the alcoholic beverage. Closing in was Manitou and with glance further towards the crowd he could see Emile and Will on their way. The girls had left quicker than he'd expected, he'd have to apologize for not speaking to them.

Eyes traveling back to the elderly man nearing the staircase he let out a soft sigh. "Need a hand?" He'd offered, though Chase was already casually coming down the steps to meet him at the bottom. The shaman's human form wasn't exactly brittle but traversing the stairs especially with two plates of food looked suspiciously tricky for him. If nothing else he could carry a plate to give the man a free hand to use the railing if need be.​

CNAKtJZ.jpg

Morgan glanced at Adelaide as they headed back for her parked car, a small smirk on her lips. She attempted to bite it to keep it hidden but after only a few feet and fewer seconds she was beaming. "Addy, I'm so excited about this trip, I don't know if I can sleep at all tonight." She admitted, laughing softly. "Like, I get that this is serious, we need to protect that Seal and put to rest the spirit but my heart is racing. I think I might need to run laps or something."

bTU0wF0.png
3SijZSx.jpg

Ashley-May watched Mackenzie as she spoke to Solomon over the phone, waiting as patiently as she could to see if Mac was going to belligerent again and what was going on that Solomon would be asking for her help. She raised a doubtful eyebrow as Mac continued their conversation in a language she had never heard her partner speak before and glace Eli a quick glance. Before she could comment, however, her phone buzzed on the nightstand. With a sigh she rolled over Eli to collect her phone, surprised to see a text from Martha of all people.

I know you both aren't on the Council officially, yet, but I need to ask you a favor. We have a visitor and it seemed important. Would either of you be able to check in on things for Jon?
Ash turned the phone over to Eli, since the request to the both of them, for him to look it over.

Mackenzie sighed as her conversation with Solomon ended; his flight about to take off. She hung up and tossed her phone onto the bed, raising her hands to her face. She hated the phone, hated technology in general, but it was a necessary evil for the time being. She froze, an icy feeling building up her body, starting at her feet and slowly climbing legs. Her breath quickened as the Vision started to overwhelm her. Angst. Fear. Terror. Mackenzie was dragged into the vision unwillingly, pulled to witness the scene play out once more, much like she had to do with Thor's death. Dark eyes watched the teen's display from the veil, studying the girl as she exited the cafeteria and beyond Mac's senses. The people there were gone, while frozen in time she knew they were now soulless, now part of the dead the enemy had claimed.
Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider
St. Boethius St. Boethius

DEincn1.jpg

Brendan stepped through the door frame leading to the REC center with Ginny at his side. He quickly spotted his son, Christopher, and their new guest sitting at a set of tables. Of course this task wasn't difficult given the late evening - there REC center being currently uninhabited. He smiled warmly and made his way across the the distance, certain the Djinn would follow him. "Evening," He said to the newcomer, nodding to Chris, he held out a hand in introduction. "My name is Brendan Jack, acting Council Elder - for the time being, and Council of the Hunt. How can we help you tonight?"

Christopher nodded to his father as he arrived before smiling to Chester. "Good night, best wishes with your request." He took his leave, intent on returning to his duty at the gates.
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
RikuXIII RikuXIII

8AmIDed.jpg

Manitou glared suspiciously as the young wolf came to his apparent aide. He waited several long seconds for the backhanded compliment or retort to be dropped but when it didn't he sighed. He handed over one of the plates stuffed with food he had been carrying so he could better grasp the railing and climb the stairs to the cabin. "You know why I took this body?" He questioned Chase between heaving breaths, the frail old man taking it one step at a time, evidently the shaman was unable to move any faster. "Because this bag of bones couldn't stop me." He huffed again, taking another step. "I tired first ... with Brody." He was wheezing as he neared the top, his hand holding the rail now shaking. "But that damn bastard resisted me. " He stepped at the top step, holding the top of the banister and breathing heavily.

He couldn't speak for several minutes before he cleared his throat and coughed heavily. "It would have been fine to be him for the night and not this tough old dog." He grumbled, shuffling towards the open door of the cottage and stepping side. He assessed the interior quickly; one of the few places he couldn't enter spiritually due to the Alpha's ward meddling, and immediately saw a plush arm-chair that was perfectly suitable to rest his bone. "That fat-head didn't know what he was missing." He continued to complain and grumble under his breath until he came to air, sitting back with a deep sigh.
Crono Crono

ro5JoB8.jpg

Emile walked with William in awkward silence towards the cabin, looking ahead to see Chase helping the dying god up the stairs and into the building. He slowed his pace slightly, wanting to speak to Will before getting to the cabin and the others. "They'll take care of each other." He said, knowing that Will was as worried as he was about Morgan. "They've ... bonded, I think." He said quietly, trying to come up with the world. "Faster than I would have thought Morgan could. Or rather, faster than I thought any human would to Morgan: she's .... curious."

He shrugged awkwardly but continued. "I need you to set up a meeting with Skye, er... Mackenzie, I guess is what Chase tells me she wants to be called. Just her and myself. And you if she doesn't trust me. I know she and I don't have a great start to this new alliance and I want to clear the air. I appreciate, her giving us the journal as she did but it can't just be her conceding. I know what I did to her when she was young, what I let the pack do, and if she's willing, I'd like to apologize to her for it."
Safton Safton

Users who are viewing this thread

Back