• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP - Accepting Applications

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Amethyst

Following the horde of students out of the school they were greeted with not only the teachers but EMS and some State Police officers. Slipping through them all it became obvious that they had no idea who did what. Infact... they probably had no clue about anything that happened. The knowledge of the recording still existing made her way to turn back, yet she also heard a voice calling out from the crowd of parents. She picked it out as her foster mom and immediately her blood began to run cold. A core formed in the pit of her stomach the moment she heard it again. Slowing down she was like a rock in a stream as the students flowed around her. Feeling a nudge on her back as a student passed Ame stumbled forward and into her Foster Mom. Feeling the arm latch around her before she could even move Ame almost pushed her back.

The walk to their car was silent, the void of noise almost palpable. Being forced into the seat Ame sat motionless as her Foster Mother closed the door. Not wanting to look over Ame listened and she tried to start the car several times. On the fifth try the engine turned over. "I know you had something to do with it." Ame heard her say. Taking a deep breath Ame chose to ignore her, however a painful jab snapped her out of it. "What!-" Ame felt a massive force slam her in the chest causing her astral body to erupt out of her physical form. Reeling Ame stood back up before she heard a voice call out. "Enlightened one, Why do you endure this tirade." Ame felt her skin shiver as goosebumps formed. Ame immediately felt powerless, like being watched from everywhere.

Finally, the ground was illuminated, all around her the darkness took over. Covering her eyes she looked up to see a massive eye staring down.
tumblr_pd5m02QkmY1tpgqzno1_500.png

Feeling violently ill Ame managed to keep herself from puking, but did not look away from the Eye. She watched it Focus before blinking three times and closing. In front of her, in the darkness she watched a physical entity form. Approaching Ame the entity began to speak "You do not belong to her." The voice called out from everywhere. Stopping in front of her the figure began to move its arms. Placing its fingers on her shoulders Ame looked up to where its face would be. Unwilling to speak, Ame simply listened. "Be free of her. End this nightmare. You torture yourself." Ame knew the few words had deep meaning. Ame's entire existence had been about freedom... choice. "Enough." It spoke as Ame felt her body jolt. Jerking back into reality she realized she had been gone nearly twenty minutes.

"Didn't you hear what I said!?" Her foster mother said. Ame had no context to go off of and only looked over to see her red in the face. The hand moved quickly and nearly hit Ame as she recoiled. "You blind bitch I am tired of-" Was all her foster mother could say before Ame spoke "Im done with you." Ame spoke, her words calm. "Oh and what are you going to do. You live with me, I take care of you." Her foster mother continued. Shaking her head Ame felt tears begin to form. Continuing to berate Ame she finally lashed out towards her Foster mother. "Fuck you!" Ame spoke as the car suddenly smashed head on into a invisible barrier. Phasing through the car Ame tumbled onto the highway, which for other drivers sake was empty, nothing but Corn in both directions.

Safton Safton
NanLia NanLia

Last edited:
97a5f300329e3eeb07ff1096bd239ea4.jpg
Chase couldn't help but watch Emile carefully as Manitou attempted to delve into Emile's fears of staying in Vitae. It didn't sound too far-fetched but he had his doubts. What he didn't expect was Emile to react the way he did, couch jerking away as he stood and loudly refused the god's suggestion. Luckily the Alpha seemed to rein himself in before he started clarifying. For the moment Chase was grateful for the god's little gift allowing him to understand French or this whole conversation would have been lost in translation. Narrowing his eyes in confusion as Emile spoke of Vitae not being trusted but slowly catching on as the man spoke. The man frowned when Joe was inevitably brought up, and despite his own eyes being locked on Emile the other man was clearly trying not to look in his direction.

Any appetite he might have still had left as he grit his teeth and felt his stomach churn a bit. There were different emotions going through him. On one hand he was angry that Emile was using Joe as an excuse for this situation. But more so he understood why. If Emile was using Joe's death as a scapegoat for the real reason's he didn't want to go to Vitae then Chase would have an issue. In his moment of trying to decide on how to react he swished the liquid in the bottle around in a circular motion. All the while Will tried to defend and speak on Emile's concerns. "It's a risk either damn way. Either we take the chance within those walls with people who are supposed to be our allies or you take the chance that we won't be attacked out here on our own without the wards. I've got mixed feelings on the idea myself but I choose hunters over demon's any-day. Besides, the nest lived inside the walls for how long? And they had little to no issue from what I know."
NanLia NanLia Safton Safton

Last edited:
MpgfkeU.jpg
3SijZSx.jpg
Morgan sneezed at Ashley-May as the woman chided her for 'jumping' out of the bushes at her. That was hardly the case, so far as she was concerned; she was determined to get to the colony first, even if it meant leaving behind the odd scent trail she had picked up a short distance down the road. Addy exited the vehicle and Morgan padded towards her, chest heaving and her tongue lolled to once side. She contently greeted the witch with a groan, the woman dug her nails into her thick fur. She kept behind the car after Addy left, taking the time to let herself slowly shift back to her human form, listening in to Addy and Ash speak.

Ashley-May waved Christopher off; she knew his sentiment towards the pack and while it was neither negative or positive, she didn't want any adverse feelings present while she checked on the pair and find out what their hurry back was about. "Everything is fine here, envoy from the Men of Letters just arrived. I'm just waiting on the rest of the Council to show up so we can walk them through the rule here." She glanced towards where Morgan had disappeared. "Something chasing you guys back?"

"Nope!" Morgan called from behind the sedan, pulling her shirt over her head. "Addy and I had a bet: who'd get here first and I clearly won." She stood and stepped around the car, leaning against the back quarter panel to lift a foot and tug her running shoes back on. "They here for whatever that thing is that came here not long ago?"

Ash frowned at Morgan, confused as to what she was talking about until she glanced down at her phone. "That could be what Brendan wanted from me and Eli." She shrugged. "Whatever it was, or is, I think he's got a handle on it. No alarms raised as of yet. Eli and Mac just headed out on a hunt, no details except a picture of where they're headed." She tapped on her phone, forwarding the image to Will's phone and the same information Eli had just given her before the pair left. "So much for a quiet night in, we should get in; I need to tell you something important."

bTU0wF0.png
Mackenzie rolled her eyes at Elijah's suggestions she put Will 'on call', like she had any control whatsoever on her abilities or his. She immediately regretted the motion as the world spun around her and she Witness the monster abuse its power once more. Heedless of the cars movement, Mac pushed open the passenger door and heaved the contents of her stomach onto the road passing by. Between ragged breaths she spoke hoarsely. "It's just ahead. Can't be far I can feel it."
Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider

DEincn1.jpg
Brendan nodded as Ginny recounted why Hypnos was becoming weakened, and he was nearly certain there was nothing he or the colony could do to prevent it from happening. He frowned as the Oracle went on to worry at the other gods not speaking with her. “Can you sense any of them? The gods I mean. I know that Hypnos sought you out but have you tried communicating with any others at all?” He glanced to Chester as the horsemen was still waiting. “We can discuss this more tomorrow, if you like? There are some detailed volumes about historical Oracles in the Library.”
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
RikuXIII RikuXIII

8AmIDed.jpg
ro5JoB8.jpg
Manitou listened to the Alphas outburst, knowing very well the nerve he struck but it was a necessity for the time being. Too long Emile had been passive, compliant and doing his best not to tread on the heels of other people; the colonies, the hunters. It was time, Manitou decided, for the Alpha to do what was natural to his bloodline. Will spoke up, defending the colony in an attempt to placate the Alphas fears and to his surprise this was followed up by Chase, agreeing despite what had occurred within the walls to his own father. He remained silent for the time being, it wasn't necessary to push further right now.

Emile smile coldly at Wills suggestion that those like minded to Thomas had fled after the pack and the nest took control. The suggestion that his pack would be a danger to any trespassers on their land was outlandish, clear and evident that the hunters view on the pack and his kind hadn't changed much beyond their own prejudices. It was Chase, speaking, that interrupted his angry train of thought, hearing him speak in favor of joining the colony.

“The nest was safe because their Master would never abide by letting harm come to their own.” He said simply. “Franklin agreed solely because of his obsession with Skye and his belief that she is his mate. If the colony threatened her or his nest he would have destroyed them without a second thought. Neither of you were privy to our agreement and Franklin will deny everything we spoke on but he approached me after he met with the Council and was asked to help. He offered to eliminate them, kill or turn every one of them I wanted so that my pack could be returned to me. All he wanted was Skye and enough of the hunters turned to his drones for his Nest; the rest I could do with as I pleased.” He sighed, crossing his arms over his chest and shaking his head. “Out here I know we will be attacked, but I know the enemy and know how they operate. In there I don't know who is my ally and who is my enemy but I do know my strengths and weaknesses. I am not one for subterfuge; the colony was more than happy to send you out here to my pack to see what I was about, careless of what I might do to you. Franklin has spies everywhere but I don't believe in putting my family at risk I can't assess if I can avoid it. "

He shook his head, without a doubt that the pair would continue to argue the point. "Malcolm is returning to Borseti with most of the pack tomorrow; we have Missy, Bart wants to go home and I have no reason to keep them here any longer. Some have said they want to stay, for a time, to help where they can with the colony and I won't leave them here alone." He turned back to Will. "If we are going to stay inside those walls I need assurances, from you, your council and the colony. We need a place where we can stay that we can secure and the promise that no one will come near it from the colony, including Skye."
Safton Safton
Crono Crono

Ginny furrows her brow, thinking. “I don’t think so. Maybe they just… haven’t noticed me yet.” She shrugs, looking up at him. “I am all for a study session. See you tomorrow then?” She asks, eager to talk to Chester as well. She just had to make sure she got her report in.

1543366756795.png
William was relieved when Chase spoke up in defense of Manitou's plan despite (or perhaps even because of) Emile's mention of Joe. All the same, it didn't have the impact on Emile Will had hoped. He did his best to keep his composure even as Emile mentioned Franklin's initial offer: one that he didn't find particularly difficult to believe came from the Nest Master. Will took in a breath, ready to dive headfirst back into an argument when the Alpha surprised him -- asking for assurances, suggesting that he was at least open to the idea.

Will didn't hesitate, his tone flat as he regarded the Alpha coolly. "You may be one for subterfuge, Emile, but Mur sure as hell is. And he's far better at it than me or Thomas or anyone inside that colony could ever hope to be. If you stay out in the open, he won't come at you head-on -- he'll take you and yours apart, piece by piece." He paused before speaking again. "As for your assurances, if that's what it takes for you to believe that holing up behind walls among friends -- even ones you clearly don't trust -- is safer than hedging your bets on inviting Mur's demons to terrorize your family because you're 'ready' for him? Then yes, I agree. I'll make sure the Council does, too."

Crono Crono
1543367779245.png
Adelaide rolled her eyes as Morgan touted her self-proclaimed "victory" in their race. "In your dreams, jolie loup," she teased under her breath. However, as Ash went on to inform them that Elijah and Mackenzie had left on an urgent hunt -- no surprise, considering the rush they were in -- she frowned. Between this and the apparent arrival of more Men of Letters, she was beginning to to regret leaving Vitae behind tomorrow... but the Seal couldn't be ignored. She would have to trust her friends to hold down the proverbial fort while she was away.

The psychic nodded as Ashley-May suggested they both come inside for more news. "C'mon, I'll give you both a ride back to the house," she said, ushering them into the Civic before climbing behind the wheel to make the short drive inside.

Elijah Main.jpg

Elijah did a double take as Mackenzie suddenly threw the passenger side door open, retching onto the asphalt as they raced down the road. Before he had a chance to pull over or even ask if she was all right, she mentioned that they were getting close. His eyes scanned the road for any sign of disturbance but saw nothing -- just vast plots of planted corn on either side of a rural highway. However, within a few hundred feet, Mac only became more uncomfortable, as if some unseen pressure was constricting her more and more with each passing second. As if to confirm his suspicions, he heard the EMF meter he'd left laying switched on in the backseat begin warbling before whining insistently.

Eli brought the Beast to a halt, pulling off to the side of the road before glancing around. He spared a brief moment to glance at Mackenzie, "Are you okay? I don't see anything." All the same, his hand dropped down to where the Kurdish blade was sheathed on his belt, a growing but unidentifiable sense of bleak and distant uneasiness bordering on dread forming in the pit of his stomach.

Chase was both shocked and frustrated whilst Emile spoke on the truth around Franklin. He hated that this was how he found out about it all, through an angry argument rather than Emile being straight with him. Though it wasn't like Chase had been crystal clear with the Alpha from the beginning so could he really be that annoyed at the man? Chase shook his head in an attempt to move on from the thought, all the while Emile was laying into Will at every turn. Despite the accusation's that Chase had expected to gain a reaction, Will kept his composure. "The numbers here are going to be cut drastically when they leave for Borseti. And it's not a matter of if but when they make a move, they know we're here ever since that scout came knocking on our doorstep and knocked out a ward not all that long ago." Once again he found himself frowning at Emile's demands. Being realistic and cautious was one thing but the thought of segregation didn't sit well with him. Especially because he singled out Mackenzie, despite what had happened today which had been an attempt at the start of changing things between the woman and the pack. "So openly creating a rule that nobody is allowed into an area might just do more harm than good, keep that in mind when you ask them to trust you again." He stated simply. A part of him agreed with the plan even if he didn't like it.​

'Count it, one, two and three.'

'Again'

'One, two and three'

'Wrong. You view it through gilded glass. Remove the filter.'

The voice shook Ame to the core as she jerked awake and sat up on the scorching highway. Taking a deep breath Ame began to go limp again. Despite phasing through the car Ame had still hit the ground relatively hard. Mind reeling she managed to roll onto her stomach, static filling her ears before she heard a ringing noise followed by crackling static. Running her hands over her body she check for blood but could only find scratches and scrapes on the parts of her not covered. Her hands felt slick, cut up and throbbed incesseantly. After a minute she rubbed her eyes before her sense all came back to her.

The smell was the first thing to strike her. The thick plume of oil being burnt was awful. However, a second smell began to reach her nose. It smelled like a Pig Roast, as if she was near a tavern, resturant or quick stop. She didn't feel a soul around her and it was then she realized what it was. The fact that she could no longer pick up on her Foster Mothers pulse and heartbeat only lended more to the idea she had. The smell picked up again makeing Ame dry heave. Now, the smoke began to plume, the awful stench of burning fat finally got to Ame as she got sick in the middle of the road.

Ame's head swam, so much happening in such a short period left her reeling. Now, she didn't know what to feel or how to think. She felt frozen through fear... she was alone. She killed her foster mother... as well as those kids. Getting sick again Ame struggled immensely with coming to terms with the last three hours of her life. Was her Foster mother right in... keeping her locked away. It was then that she felt it, a car was approaching.. or did it stop? Without a seconed wasted Ame quickly scrambled up and onto her feet before running off the road. Unable to see where she was going she tripped and tumbled off the road and into the lowered corn field. Behind her a trail of blood leading into the field. While not severely hurt, she was still cut up.

[IMG='width:230px;']https://cdn-01.independent.ie/entertainment/movies/article37387095.ece/884b5/AUTOCROP/w620/ipanews_1e3318bc-d8af-4902-9f3a-63428b3b3ca5_1[/IMG]
"So, more of the old bastards are feeling the pressure." Chester thought as he listened in on Brendan and Ginny's conversation.
Chaos was iffy when it came to gods. Most were stuck up a-holes who tried to impose their own order on the world. There was a few he liked, but most could use some humbling. This also meant more norms breaking down. A perfect time for him and his cohorts to take back what was theirs.
With the conversation apparently being postponed, Chester turned back to his hosts, giving Ginny a smile.
"Nothing too series, I hope?" He interjected jovially.

NanLia NanLia Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

DEincn1.jpg
Brendan nodded his reply to Ginny as she questioned their meeting for the next day. He was already reading over the several messages missed from the past little while, some trivial while others a little more disconcerning; among them the Director of the Men of Letters and her warm greeting by one of the Council. He hurried from the Rec centre, careless of issuing a goodbye to either of those remaining.
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
RikuXIII RikuXIII

bTU0wF0.png
Mackenzie nodded, unable to answer otherwise, she pulled the door closed and leaned back on the seat with her eyes closed. "It's out there," She breathed after a minute. "Still killing but it's slowing down?" She sounded doubtful. "I don't know how to stop it Eli." She said quietly, taking a few long seconds before she opened her eyes again and looked through the windshield of the Beast. "It's like it's using magic but it's not from this world." She shrugged, unable to come up with a better answer. "It feels foreign, alien, almost ..." She frowned, finally facing him. "Like it's not from this world, so every time it uses it's magic it's like a trigger for me. I have to watch whatever it's doing, like I have no choice. I don't think it knows about me, though."

8AmIDed.jpg
ro5JoB8.jpg
Manitou gave a self satisfied nod at the Alpha as he conceded to at least take the remainder of his pack inside the walls of the Vitae; it would have to be enough for now and he'd have to rely on it going well to trust that the Alpha would continue this process once home again in Borseti. "Good," He clapped his hands together once smiling almost sadly. "Now that that's settled, I'll have to bid you all adieu, I can't hold onto the Shaman any longer." He wrinkled his nose slightly but looked over the three inside the room. "Make sure you survive all this, eh?" He chuckled. "Don't made us gods waste our times getting you all ready to fight the end of times only to fail. "Emile, remember what I told you when you first became Alpha? You're still on that path, I know it might not feel like it but I can see it; keep working."

Emile hated the low jab Chase had tossed onto his agreement, wanting to retort that the colony had never trusted him, but refrained. Mostly because he didn't want to argue with Chase about any of this but also because Manitou interrupted them from continuing. Once more he felt a pang of regret and morose, knowing the god was fading. He nodded to the god when he questioned if he remember, like he could ever forget the haunting cryptic message delivered to him after his Challenge. He watched the god struggle to get out of the chair and instead stepped past Chase to get closer, not wanting to made him move any more than necessary. He frowned slightly as he god possessed shaman waved him closer. Emile leaned in and was surprised when the god hugged him.

He stepped back to watch as the faint golden glow of the gods eyes faded entirely from the shaman.

Frederick grunted, as though surprised, looking around the room quickly before settling his sights back on Emile. "He's gone now."
Safton Safton
Crono Crono

1543690300195.png
William agreed with Chase as the man pointed out the issues in Emile's plan. Will was particularly perturbed at the way in which the Alpha had seen fit to single out his fiancee, but he managed to tell himself that it wouldn't be an issue regardless considering Mac was unlikely to willingly make any visits on her own where the Pack was concerned. Still, despite his (and apparently Chase's misgivings), he knew they'd be better off moving forward with whatever made the Alpha comfortable -- the lesser of two evils.

Manitou was apparently satisfied as well. Will turned to look at the god as he bid his farewells. William wasn't sure what to say; he'd only just met the deity, the one who had put everything on the line to help keep all of them safe even as he faded from this plane. He settled for giving Manitou a respectful nod, hands clasped in front of himself until the shaman's eyes suddenly seemed to glaze over for a moment before returning to their usual clarity. Will felt the change inside him as the god's essence evacuated the vessel. "Are you all right?" he asked the elderly man.

Crono Crono

1543691507762.png
Elijah frowned at Mackenzie's declaration, liking this mystery entity less and less the more he heard about it. He opened his mouth to reply when he caught an unpleasant whiff of burning material, turning to look over his shoulder as a plume of black, inky smoke billowing into the sky seemed to materialize. He couldn't see the source around the gentle bend in the highway due to the tall corn stalks.

Eli nodded to Mac, turning to jog down the road and make the turn. He paused at the sight of what was left of a car, its front end crumpled as if it had smashed into a brick wall at some absurd rate of speed. The metal frame was already engulfed in petrol flames, and Elijah caught the unmistakable scent of burning flesh inside. He pursed his lips, unslinging the rifle from his back and making sure a round was chambered before proceeding forward to look for any sign of survivors.

Chase had been silently wondering why the god in the room had remained quiet for so long until he finally spoke, letting them know his time was up. All tension between the group seemed to dissolve almost instantly as they turned their attention on Manitou. "We'll give'm hell." Chase answered when the gods sacrifices were mentioned, despite the other two remaining quiet. The man watched knowingly as Emile and the God said their goodbye's through a heartfelt embrace. And just like that it was over, the shaman confirming the gods absence. Chase reached up his left hand to grasp the top of Emile's right shoulder and gave it a gentle squeeze as Will's question broke the silence.

"There's still festivities going on outside if your hungry." Chase was speaking softly to the Shaman, adding onto Will's question while choosing to give Emile a moment. "I can give you a hand if you'd like." He remembered what Manitou had said about leaving Fredrick better than before as well as having eaten some. But he'd decided to ask the elderly man anyways, but was by no means trying to usher the man away. Though he knew Emile would likely try his damnedest to keep his head up until he was alone.​

Amethyst

Hearing the noise of a car coming down the road Ame quickly got up onto her feet. However, the second she took a step she fell again and yelled out in pain. Groaning she fall onto her rear before pulling her knee towards her chest. The feeling of moving caused her to twitch violently. Leg tensing up she tried stretching it out but only made the pain worse. Unable to get away she felt true terror begin to swell up inside her. However, a voice spoke clearly "Feign.". The voice made her skin turn pale but in that moment it did what she needed it to. Hearing the doors of a car open Ame tried to crawl but the movement of her leg ended up causing her to stop.

Afraid of hurting anyone else she didn't flare up a barrier. Resigning herself to whatever fate she got, she knew it was still better than she deserved especially after all that happened. The feeling of control was gone, her life had spiraled... all because of people screwing with her. Why did people be so cruel? Ame pushed the thoughts away and tried to concentrate through the pain. "I cant see! Who are you." Ame called out.

Ginny chuckles, rubbing the back of her head. “Well, god of sleep was trying to keep the first sin pacified… but, now he’s out of juice. Said he should be out of it for a couple centuries, which leaves us to deal with the issue. On another note, heaven decided to make me an Oracle for literally every god, and none of them have spoken to me yet, which is terrifying.”

She shrugs, with a sheepish grin. “I’m just trying to roll with the crazy at this point, because I’d go insane if I tried to make my life make sense. Anyway, this is the rec center. It’s purpose is pretty much whatever we need it to be at a given time, usually the mess hall. The sort of ring of buildings around it are where you buy things. Then all of the other important things are close to the wall. Makes navigation easy.” She explains, leading the way out.
RikuXIII RikuXIII

8AmIDed.jpg
Fredrick nodded slowly to answer Will's question first; he had been fully aware of what was occurring around him, it was odd to watch and listen to yourself speak and act and have no control over it. Much like a dream and he had been thankful it hadn't become an nightmare. "I'm okay, thank you." He said to Chase, finally rising from the chair to stand before Emile. He eye'd the Alpha suspiciously, as he was quiet for the time being. "I'm glad you decided to bring the pack into the colony." He said after a moment, patting Emile's arm. "Better that then what I know you were planning." Emile didn't speak, instead grumbled at him under his breath and he raised a hand over his shoulder dismissing the wolf. Instead he turned and shuffled towards Chase. "And you, not too cautious around gods, now are you?" He smirked, grasping the younger wolfs hand and squeezing it. "Just be careful which gods you decide to get lippy with, eh?"

The Bone Shaman chuckled softly, turning to look over the three once more. "He was the most annoying son of a bitch to deal with on a good day," He sighed. "But by far the only god that ever seemed to give a damn about his people." He shook his head. "I'm off, I need to wish Missy into the pack myself. You three don't fight too long into the night."

ro5JoB8.jpg
Emile watched the transformation before him. He couldn't sense any immediate difference in the Shaman before, then after Mantiou, and it annoyed him greatly. The god had been a large part of his life, part of how he had become who he was and why and losing him brought back memories and emotions he thought were long lost. As Fredrick left the cabin, not quickly enough to speak his opinion on what Emile had planned privately with him prior, he glanced between Chase and William before speaking tentatively, unsure of trusting his voice. "Tomorrow then," he cleared his throat. "After I see the pack off I'll ... We'll bring whomever stays with us to Vitae." He wasn't certain how many that would be after he told them they would be staying in Vitae.
Crono Crono

bTU0wF0.png
Mackenzie opted to stay inside the car for the time being, passenger door open to let the cool night breeze in with the hopes that her near constant nausea would subside. Of course the feeling only became worse the moment the scent of fumes and burning flesh wafted into the cabin of the car instead. She made eye contact with Elijah long enough for the man to jog off a distance in search for what she had seen. Unable to stay and 'rest' as it were, Mac slipped out of the car, closing the doors behind her quietly and turning to follow Eli's jog down the highway the way he had gone. Only when she heard someone speak did she slide her favored blade out from its sheath within her coat and reversing the grip, dark eyes roaming the corn stalks searching for the voice and refusing to reply.

1543898474384.png
Will couldn't help but give a small smile at the old shaman's parting remark as the man lumbered out of the cabin to rejoin the festivities. As the door shut behind him, Will turned to look back at Emile and Chase in the brief albeit awkward silence that followed. Luckily, Emile was the one to break it, announcing that he would gather the wolves who intended to stay and bring them to Vitae. Will nodded. "All right. I'll make sure the Council -- and everyone else, for that matter -- is made aware." He paused, offering his hand to the Alpha to shake. "Thank you, Emile. I think this is for the best."

1543898716494.png

Elijah tensed at the sound of a soft female voice -- pained, terrified by the sound of it -- just audible over the sound of the car fire. He followed it to its source, eyes scanning across the dense cornstalks but seeing nothing obvious, though he did see a small gap where a few of the crops seemed to have been recently disturbed. He pursed his lips, turning toward Mac to gesture with his head toward what he had spotted. He wasn't sure what awaited them in the field: a monster, an innocent, or both. Rifle still in-hand, he called back, "We're here to help. Can you come to the sound of my voice?" he asked, rifle still clutched in his hand.

[IMG='width:263px;']https://cdn-01.independent.ie/entertainment/movies/article37387095.ece/884b5/AUTOCROP/w620/ipanews_1e3318bc-d8af-4902-9f3a-63428b3b3ca5_1[/IMG]
Chester gave a whistled as Ginny explained what was on her plate. Having to deal with that group of ingrates was a good way to go crazy, and not necessarily in the good way. Still, this Djinn was proving to be quite the well spring of surprises. He liked that in a person.
"Certainly an unusual situation you've got going on." He commented, following after his guide. "If you don't mind me asking, what's your story, Ginny? Finding a Djinn working with humans and acting as an Oracle is not a story I come across everyday and I've been around."

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Ginny sighs. “Well, I mean… I saw that something was happening. Everyone was more active, humans were becoming more aware. I don’t really have a lot of connections. But, I mean, I’m not able to fight the kind of things I saw cropping up. I haven’t stopped aging, yet, for the record. Not even twenty. Anyway, I figured the safest place for me to hide out was in a hunter colony, so I pretended to be human.”

She chuckles. “Never did say it was a good idea. But, I mean, it’s working most of the way. I got found out pretty quickly though.” It’s of note that this is just her recent story. She doesn’t want to sour the mood by talking about her family, but, for anyone who knows about djinni, there are only so many reasons to see one, especially one so young, living alone.
RikuXIII RikuXIII

Amethyst

Hearing the noise of someone entering the corn field Ame turned over to face the direction they were coming. Feeling her leg flare up in pain again she groaned "Im over here. Im hurt, I think my leg is broken." Taking deep breath she began to tear up. To say she was terrified was an understatement. As they got closer Ame turned in the direction of the man with a rifle. Hearing him pushing the corn aside with each step Ame knew exactly where he was. However, she was unable to act without risking their lives in the process. "Im blind and I dont know where I am."

Safton Safton NanLia NanLia

Chase smiled as Fredrick spoke to him on his mouth, "No promises." He replied, and watched the older man leave to get back into gathering outside. He wasn't lost on the mans words to Emile about what his original plan was, and made note to bring it up later when things weren't as...emotional. The Alpha's voice wavered just a hint as he spoke to Will, and Chase knew he was holding it together so as not to show weakness in front of their guest. This was why Chase wasn't pushing it. He waited for the pair to shake before speaking, "Mind meeting me by the truck outside? I'll catch up." It was clear the meeting was drawing to a close and he knew Will would understand what he was getting at by asking him to give them a moment.

Emile glanced down to the extended hand offered by Will and frowned slightly, he had a moment of brief uncertainty before he understood the gesture and took the Councilmen's hand and shook it. It was on the long list of very human acts Chase was ever trying to drill into his head. He released his hold and nodded briefly as it was clear Chase was intent on taking him back to the colony. Emile didn't protest, oddly thankful for the quiet time he would claim while Chase was gone. He turned to collect the various disposable plates and partly empty beers now scattered around the living room and bring them to the kitchen.
Crono Crono

Mackenzie paused as the voice spoke again, asking for help and claiming injury. It certainly sounded youthful and feminine but so did plenty of other things prior to trying to kill her. She nodded to Eli as he pointed towards the source, of course through the stalks of corn. Mac knew it wasn't human, by any means, which meant it likely had heightened senses. She hoped, with the smoke of the car behind them, it would mask their scent and so she doubled up on her effort to make sure the create was unaware of there being two people present, she stepped out of her boots. Bare feet padded along the cold soil as her tiny frame slipped between the corn stalks, making effort not to move any in an unnatural fashion. Blade held at the read she moved inward towards where she had last heard movement and the voice.

Morgan leaned against the window in the back seat of the sedan, looking over the new types of humans settling into the colony. Ash was tense and it was rubbing off on Addy as the two residents sat quietly in the front of the car. She wondered why these new people would make Addy and Ash uncomfortable but kept her curiosity in check for the time being; Addy had often warned her about being too curious to the point of being invasive. The last thing she wanted was to alienate herself from the few humans she could call friends.

As they pulled into the driveway, replacing where the Beast had been parked, Ashley-May sighed with relief. She smiled briefly to Addy. "Thanks for the lift, I hope it was on your way." She teased, getting out of the car and closing the door behind her. She waited for Morgan and Addy to catch up with her before heading into the house. Dropping into the chair she continued. "It's been a night, and not a restful one. " She paused and frowned slightly, hand falling to her abdomen protectively. "Mac had a couple of Visions. ... I don't know if we're still calling it those now that she's a Prophet, but the first was ... rough. Thor took on Hypolyes tonight, a few hours ago. Mac watched, I guess, Heaven made her see it all. They - the angels - tried to help but. Thor died." She still wasn't sure how she felt about it, mixed feelings over losing 'Edgar', her friend, and Thor, the god that seemed dedicated to getting on her nerves no matter, regardless of him simply being protective of her and her unborn child.
Safton Safton
Alator Alator

Last edited:
1544068842184.png
For a brief moment Will worried that Emile might not take his hand, leaving him in the awkward position of having to retract it without giving the impression that he was offended. Luckily, the Alpha finally took his offered hand and shook it firmly. As Chase spoke up to his side, Will understood the subtext of his request and nodded. "Sure thing. Take your time," he said before giving a farewell nod to Emile and stepping out of the cabin to walk back toward Chase's vehicle, leaning against it to wait for the man, eyes roaming the festivities that still continued, though perhaps at a slightly slower pace.

Crono Crono

1544069040580.png
Elijah said nothing as Mackenzie slipped out of her footwear to creep into the field, watching her out of the corner of his eye before proceeding on a more direct path toward the young voice who answered him. Whoever or whatever was out here, at the very least they could mimic the voice of a frightened young girl quite convincingly. Eli wasn't keen on taking any chances, content to take the frontal approach and draw attention while Mac circled around to flank the "creature".

Eli finally pushed a final set of cornstalks aside, rifle clutched tightly in his hands, to reveal what awaited them: a light-haired teenage girl, still in school by the looks of her. He pursed his lips, stepping forward as he saw the very real pain and fear etched on her features. He trusted Mac's instincts entirely, but he couldn't bring himself to pull the trigger on what appeared to be an innocent person without knowing. After a brief moment, he decided the only proper course of action was to try and investigate with words, assessing the girl as best he could. "Are you okay? What's your name?" he asked cautiously.
rsz_adelaide_6.jpg
Adelaide followed Ashley-May into the house with Morgan alongside her. She could sense the tension practically radiating off the woman, giving her a sympathetic smile as she plopped into the seat. However, the expression quickly faded as Ash filled them in on what had happened since they'd left. Addy felt her heart drop at her words: Thor was dead. She said nothing, blinking silently before slowly reaching into her pocket to remove the coin the Norse god had given her: the one capable of summoning him. Once heavy with metaphysical weight and brimming with some vague energy, now the simple bit of ornate metal rested lifelessly in her palm as she stared at it. Slightly overwhelmed, Addy managed to find her way into a chair behind her and collapsed back into it, hand rising to her brow.

[IMG='width:185px;']https://cdn-01.independent.ie/entertainment/movies/article37387095.ece/884b5/AUTOCROP/w620/ipanews_1e3318bc-d8af-4902-9f3a-63428b3b3ca5_1[/IMG]
“Impressive.” Chester commented. “So young, and already in the thick of things.”
He understood what she wasn’t saying. The loss of family was one of those things Chaos never really cared about, considering it just another shackle to break free of. Something to make on stronger. But that was before. Ever since Barb...
“You’ll go far, kid.” He continued after a beat.
Taking a deep breath, he glanced around at the compound again. It was a little too practical for his tastes, but humans usually had enough disadvantages that he gave them some leeway.
“Everybody working together alright?” He asked causally. “We got humans, a djinn, and I know werewolves are in the mix.”

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

She chuckles softly. “Thanks. Still learning how to deal with… people. I was alone for a while. But, from what I can tell, the hunters that would have started a fight left after the others asserted their position here. Also, there’s a nest of vampires here as well. Their leader, Franklin, has a system set up where they get blood donors, and don’t have to kill. He’s been keeping me fed since I got here. You should meet Tara some time. She’s a lot of fun, we’re planning to try something where I can practice illusions and she can practice not killing people.” She chuckles dryly at that. “It’s a thing she’s working on.”
RikuXIII RikuXIII

Amethyst

Hearing the footsteps get right up on her Ame stopped "My names Amethyst and I am not okay. It pretty sure my leg is broken." She said as it throbbed painfully. "But... dont come any closer. Im hurt and thats not good. Everything is going crazy and I dont want to hurt you. I couldn't help it if it happened anyway." Ame spoke before taking a deep breath. Laying back in the grass she felt the cool blood on her back. "It hurts and its all my fault." Ame mumbled as she felt her body weaken "Im really tired... im ready to wake from this nightmare. Ill be home and everything will be okay." Ame mumbled out as she blindly stared up into the sky. Ame felt the force in her head going crazy in response to her bleeding badly and her broken leg. The entity thought it was beginning to lose its hold on this dimension, its anchor.

Once Will was gone Chase chose to help the Alpha collect the discarded items and bring them to the kitchen. But once there and empty-handed he made sure to corner the other man. "I know you want to stay strong for them," He'd nodded his head in the general direction of where the pack was. "But you're allowed to have a moment." With that said he simply moved closer, grabbing gently onto his boyfriend's arm in an attempt to draw him inc close, potentially for a hug. It was obvious that the god's passing left him hurting.

Back when Joe had been killed Emile had taken him in and silently forced him to stay, potentially preventing a self-destructive warpath. He owed him and cared enough to give him any opening he needed to grieve or simply feel support. A part of him regretted signing up to take Will back to Vitae because he wanted to stay by Emile's side for at least a while longer as the man felt the initial shock. "I won't be gone long. Then maybe we can go for a run or something." Chase offered in a soothing attempt. Though he was aware that the Alpha was likely to go on a run while he was gone anyhow.​
NanLia NanLia

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back