• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
vice.pngVice
Vice sniffled and calmed down slowly, listening to his surprisingly calm heartbeat. "I'll be fine," she grumbled, looking up at him from his chest, "This is why you get hit on so much, you know? You know how to calm people down and be sweet and caring." She sighed and pulled away, "Speaking of that... space... thing... Do you wanna go in and say hello to the fresh meat? I can keep you safe if they try to attack you or something. But I feel bad leaving them alone with no explanation of what just happened... even if they were the aggressor..."

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Mia.pngMia
"Yeah yeah I know. It's more like... if we wanted to be heroes, the military would claim us and use us as a weapon... since that's what they'd love to do," she sighed, complaining, "I dunno. Maybe Axiom's on? Or Beast?" She shrugged, "I don't really care what we watch. I'm just bored."

((Sorry it's sooooo short. ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles ))

milk.jpgBainne
"I went with irish because you are...," she mumbled, having waited to respond until they had stopped moving and were in the dorm, "I don't know what to call myself. Maybe... Adon? No... that doesn't feel entirely right... I feel like it's on the tip of my tongue... This is very frustrating, Mary. I do wish I could remember right now. Perhaps Adon would be better than Bainne, though?" She looked towards the door, "What do you want me to do? And how do you plan to try to help me? I greatly appreciate any aid, but I'm not even sure where to start. I feel lost."

Spear

Spear craned his head back...WAY back to account for the mammoth of a man blocking his path from his plaything. "Oh I don't know, I'm enjoying myself quite a good bit so far. I love an exciting twist or turn, lot of fun that!" His attention snapped to Chrysos, staring at him as he made some sort of connection, starting to...giggle. "Ehheh...ehehehh...Ahahah-AHAHA- AHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!~"The giggles slowly turned into a full-on cackle of glee at whatever Chrysos had said, Spear clapping his hands together a few times in a polite round of applause. "Smart aren't you? Gotta admit, no one's made that association before, clever aren't you!? Shame you might bleed out before we get to play more, isn't it?" He looked to Axiom, brandishing the asp in hand, backing away with arms spread wide in gladiator 'are you not entertained post'. "So what will it be, sir? Going to try something? Going to rescue the lawyers? Or maybe your companion who's bleeding out a flooding lung? Or maybe you want to capture me? Or all three? What's it going to be? I'm dying to find out! And I think your friend is as well!"
aa43ef43417489a7fbbffdbe7c6bdbe5.png

Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Salamander

"If I was deaf, I wouldn't have heard your preference, now would I? And it's hard to tell your age to 'respect my elder' when all I can see is a mask of black and you act like a twenty-year-old from this year." The ninja's eyes narrowed at Oriax as he made shots in the dark at his motives and his goals.. Was he motivated by revenge? Yes, absolutely. However, he was also driven by the constant need to become stronger, to never allow his people to suffer again...and the thrill of combat that growing stronger gave him. Just as Oriax sunk into ground, the last thing he'd see was a torrent of flame erupting from the ninja's palm, roasting the ground where Oriax once was. "Next time we fight, I will remove your spine from your body!" Now suitably pissed off and with his only decent quarry now gone, the warrior held a hand to his side, a swirling portal opening up only for him to walk through it, the portal shutting up behind him and leaving two brutalized corpses as the only indication anyone had ever been in the park.
30ccde255cc6ca2bbd038a0730ec6eee-jpg.888737

LostHaven LostHaven

Damnation

Carolyne stared at the Tengu, then at the other two. "Riiight...not a bird. Just someone with bird wings and a bird head, travelling with an actual Harpy...got it." Her eyes narrowed a little bit on the two women as they basically contradicted each other. "So let me get this straight. You have four 'summons', two of which you have present. One of which is a car. And one that's 'nothing important'. But you also said one of them you can't let out of your sight, and by narrowin it down...it's either the car or 'nothing important. And y'all basically just said the car's fine. So which is it?" She sighed, resting her hands on her hips and nodding. "Alright...finish the paperwork, I'll talk to the airport folk, we'll get y'all moving. Any questions?"
613e61de30458ff240a8da28e02af69a.jpg

Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Magnus
Magnus scoffed, folding his arms, "Hey, don't be so mean. I'm just worried about your safety. And of course I'll watch your back! I always do. As for these... incredibly intelligent specimens... normies get spooked by the undead. You know that. I just... am thankful I didn't end up like them. Anyway. I know your annoyance well. This is mostly a waste of time, yeah, but better us than some poor shmuck who'd make a stupid mistake and get hurt for it. At least we chose it."

The zombies were... pathetically easy to dispose of. They didn't even know what was coming. Still... where did they come from?

"This is too grouped to be a contagion type... should we look for a necromancer?"

Azroch

The Archdemon lord cracked his neck, the weapons in his hands disappearing as he cracked his knuckles. "Probably with that theory. If I fight like I mean it, I'll kill you. And then when you're dead, I can't have fun anymore." As the space around them went dark as space itself the ArchDemon grinned, a large Pata manifesting atop a gauntlet on his right hand. "Now then...let's see how much it takes to make you not get up again!" Dashing forward he blinked again, only to reappear a few meters away from his opponent to charge him, the weapon going to swing and set the sword his opponent wielded to an offset with a blow, intent on delivering a crippling punch to the hip, his fist coating in dark energy that would scorch and necrotize flesh it came into contact with.
DSk4H7BVwAAcA-8

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Natalie Brenton

Natalie gave a dismissive wave of the hand at being called a 'monster', shrugging a bit. "If that's what you want to call me, go for it. Sticks and stones and all that. And I'd certainly call it productive, she didn't outright kill you. That's always productive." Natalie twisted the cap on her sweet tea, taking a long swig of it, offering Darren a polite wave as he entered. Ah...sibling affection. How sweet. She glanced over at the two of them, putting the cap back on her tea. "Darren's a good guy...smells like lavender and honey. Well, his soul does at least. You don't really smell like anything right now, probably because you were just 'born'. Babies are the same way. Don't ask me to explain it, it's weird. Anyways, Darren's a sweetheart, lovely bloke."

She took another sip of tea, glancing at Tracy. "You can do that, or I can tie you up and leave you here every time we have to leave? I'm really good with rope and knots, used to tie up this girl I knew back home because she was picking on younger kids. So I tied her up and shoved her next to the dumpster behind the house for a day. Did that until she got the point." She grinned, proud of her delinquency before humming in thought. "Let's see...if Darrens' a pup... what would you be? Kitten, ferret, sugar glider? Terrified chinchilla?...Ohhh I got it! You're a cub." She nodded, seemingly satisfied with her pet label for Tracy. "Word to the wise, probably best you take up position as my help as well. Alternatively, I absolutely will tie you up. And if you think it's not something I'd actually do, ask your brother. Either of you two want anything to drink?"
PMwfeQTiXF5r2pHh9v49Q3aIYw5PeYmoxm3vNrTwwFkYun5jkdEAepLO_xBKHg6msvB7BSdXOCh3reXdk9AynY3Fi_jMOsDHR0KKArAazgcLC7UNXfkVz1NHG7p33Uv0dgycV7CR

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Unagi got visibly nervous when caroline saw her inconsistency with her testimonies and looked away some "u-uhhh can I tell you about in private at least? it's something that would kind of start a panic." she said as the harpy finished the paperwork and handed it over to the guards. Hearing the offer of questions unagi raised her hands. "...does everyone have guns?" she asked as harpy just face palmed and let out a slow groan of exhaustion. "Unagi. just... give the cowgirl your gun. At this point I think it would be safer to let her carry it instead of you at this point...." Harpy practically begged Unagi to do so. "uhhh OKay. I guess? I dont really use it anyways...It hurts my ears..." she reached into her holster and took out a Colt single action Frontier scout pistol. Handing to Caroline. "so....what now?" she asked as she kinda just fiddled with katana making sure it was properly sheathed and everything.

Sorrow

Right, so they found a psychopath, great to know. He was nothing like her though, as much as he liked to imagine it...she had millennia on him, been hailed as a hero and a monster, and had done a lot more than eat, even if that was her favored past time. She was preparing to pull her punches before she got to hear something she'd never hear, not from Ivory at least. Slowly, a large mouth split open on the 'face' of the Symbiote, filled with razor-sharp teeth. And when she spoke, her voice may have been pleasant but it was still coated in malice. "You're in luck, I could use a bite to eat. But first I'm going to rip your arm off, and beat you with it." The Symbiote charged forward, only to duck into a low slide in an attempt to slide between the males legs, only to spin upright onto her hands for a cycle kick by spinning on her hands and then launch into a Kip-up, fists up in brawler position to send a blow towards he back...or chest, if he spun around.
d647b87-092ec886-adcd-4c69-b412-b2e0f6c81ff9.png

Deathkitten Deathkitten Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Melita and War
War glanced over as Chutes appeared at her side, slowly cocking an eyebrow. "Fine enough. I'll make sure not to turn your bones into a fine jelly, I'm sure you need those. Are you sure you want to do that though? Don't you have a date coming up? Be a bit hard if you're eating through a straw, puppy." She reached out, going right back to playing with Chutes ears as she watched him...something about dog ears, she couldn't help herself.

Melita looked at Chutes, silent for a few moments. "Emotion has no place for a reaper, Knight or otherwise. I have access to them to an extent, but I find them pointless. You are fine, your desires and wants have been neglected by more than a few today, you have my condolences." Melita floated aimlessly about, this way and that, as if pacing. "A concepts duty is not to directly intervene with things that upset the balance, unless it is greatly so. But as you said...those of insane tendencies care not for the rules of the universe, and they lack foresight." Melita gave a soft hum in thought, nodding a bit. "I dislike the company of the eldritch, as they are beyond the concepts of death and life...neither of the women care of them either. I am unfortunately unable to communicate with any of them, as they would likely banish or destroy me for pestering. This is an avenue I cannot pursue...Ah, phone?" She paused for a moment before speaking again. "Lísta?" Without further warning a young woman popped into existence, a large book in her hands. "Yes ma'am? Oh hello...Chutes, yes? Nice to meet you. Information, one second." The woman began to flip through the pages of her book bfeore manifesting a quill, holding it at the ready. "I am ready for those coordinates, sir."
0d72a41d46c50926dd6d10b114b1c610.png
97f9cc57a9a901e0fd1c97679d8f2c05.jpg
4add5c4efb1e979710b0a1d39f5354db.png
Deathkitten Deathkitten

lydia-qx-qq-20160913123617.pngAXIOM

Voodoo Doll? Now it makes sense. Spear is able is able to redirect damage he takes to someone else. This isn't his first time fighting someone with a similar ability. Typically, the empowered still feels the pain themselves or their power can only reflect so much damage before the empowered begins to feel it themselves. The latter might be the case. Though the former could be the case too, just that his Spear's pain tolerance could be great than the average man's. As Spear was talking, Axiom quickly scanned his surroundings. He didn't see any immediate danger for the lawyers and the only one hurt was Chrysos. One solution is to knock Spear out, given that he's in range but he couldn't risk that damage being reflected to Chrysos or the lawyers in the event it might be too much. His other option is to remove Spear from the area. He's close enough and from what he can see, there's nothing else in this room that could endanger them. Axiom takes a deep breath through his nostrils then bear hugs Spear but not with enough force to crush him but enough to where he couldn't slip from his grasp. "Everyone, get out of here now! And take the kid there with you! An ambulance should be waiting outside!" Axiom then throws himself and Spear out the window, back first. Axiom lands on his feet on the city street and begins sprinting away, throwing Spear over his shoulder, his arm restraining him. He needs to get Spear away from people. The less targets there are for his powers to work on, the less options he has to combat him with. "All-see, this is Axiom! I have the terrorist in hand and mobilizing! I'll need a containment cell!"
ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Tactician

Tactician made a show of looking around, the perfect common citizen in a house of pro hero's with reputation to back it up for all of them, only to be led away by Oscar and have a cup of coffee shoved into his hands. He let Oscar bitch and moan to his hearts content, looking down at the coffee in his hand. He'd drink it in a bit, the mask could open up just enough for him to drink as needed...something he had to include, given his job and how he could be in the damn thing for days on end. At the request to stop with the voice he leaned in, voice low and dropping the falseness to it, back to smooth and rich 'lady killer' tones. "I have never desired to put a bullet in my head so much as when I have used this voice. I'm stuck with it until I leave. I want to leave just as much as you want me to, probably more." Leaning back he cleared his throat a bit to get back to 'average white dad' voice, taking a sip of coffee as the 'jaw' of his mask popped open just enough for a trickle of liquid...not bad. "Thanks for the coffee sir." He hated this voice with a passion...Kite, for the love of god, grab something for your father so he can get out of this hell.
ed2c9c4d165ff4914d65a4a1a01168b7.png

Deathkitten Deathkitten

James

James gave a small sigh, shrugging a bit. "Yea...yea this is probably a reason. I'd rather take that than be a callous person who can't care for someone who needs compassion. Also, my interpersonal skills are literally built off of life or death situations...and in several cases, me actually dying or my last words...I'd rather not get into that. Sophia enjoys CPR way too much I think..." Releasing Vice he gave a small nod, frowning a bit. "Please don't call them fresh meat. It's dehumanizing, which is essentially what all of the girls have had to deal with to an extent. I don't like to think of anyone that gets stuck with me as fresh meat. I'll have Sophia help us out. I've already upset you and made you cry. If you're like most people, you're probably exhausted, or at least tired. Take a bit to relax, we'll get you a coffee and a donut or something later...that actually sounds good...Hey Sophia? I know you can hear me. Can you take us to visit the new face?" He'd kept his attention on Vice, though as he started to ask for Sophia he'd started to look around for her out of habit.
aph_fantasia__the_summoner_by_mano_chan-d5h9i9z-1.png

Deathkitten Deathkitten Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Ariah

Her sister nodded slowly, slumping in her seat. Only reason she could be a hero is that she was friends with a master roboticist...who couldn't leave her flat. "If The Beast was on, we'd know because we'd hear the screams and destruction literally anywhere we were in L.A. Let's see if Axiom is on, I like him. Strong morals, what a hero should be, I think...cares about people, not fame or anything." She didn't even have to fetch a remote, she simply wired into the widescreens Bluetooth, quickly searched through it before they settled on the news channel showcasing Axiom...did he have some maniac on his shoulder? She leaned forward a bit, staring at the screen. "...Oh fucking hell. Mia, didn't that Spear maniac get put into jail two days ago? Did he break out again?...Fucking hell, what did he do to get the military annoyed enough to dispatch Axiom? Mia, you know? You're out and about more than I am usually."
fb42ce4fa357cdf80266c29aa75088f8.png

Deathkitten Deathkitten (referenced Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Axiom)

Mary Moon

She paused, a slight laugh escaping her. "That's sweet! But you don't have to be irish just because I'm a potato. We'll go with Adon...it sounds nice...foreign, but I don't know what it might come from. I'm sorry you're frustrated, we'll get it sorted out, I promise!" Grabbing her newfound companions wrist she tugged her onto the bed at her side, resting her chin on her shoulder as she watched her. "I want you to try to fit in. Be a typical young girl. But you know...don't go sleeping around like some of the girls in that Sororitie do. Okay, better suggestion, just do what I and Addison do. So be nerdy, friendly, etc etc. As for how I'll help you...I'm going to keep me ear to the ground, ask around with some folks that might be able to help. It's okay to be lost, but it's better to be lost together. We'll figure this out, yea?" Straightening up and stretching the rubbed the back of her head, making her way to the kitchen to start to rummage around. "I'm making oatmeal, you want some?"
c5cfd98287cfb21da411b3c9cfdf92465212b882_00.jpg

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Chrysos was barely awake as he looked at his surroundings. not going well. His vision was fading. "fuck." he coughed as blood splattered his clothes. He didnt want to use it. But at this rate he probably had to. He was gonna probably be lectured and not allowed to leave her side for a while. But he didnt have a choice. weakly he reached into one of his many pockets and pulled out a small device with a button on it. All trainee heroes were given it. It was an emergency button that sent location to their mentor if they ever got in trouble while solo. Considering he was about to die from internal bleeding. Was probably a right time to use it. he pressed the button as it started to beep. and dropped the controller as he closed his eyes. He was mentally and physically exhausted and with the blood in his lungs it was a miracle he was even alive by this point.
ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Deathkitten Deathkitten

Deus Vult

No sooner had Anderson given him his duties had he charged down the streets atop a spectral steed, more than a few creative curses being slung his way by the average citizen as the ghost he rode upon wove through traffic and sidewalk. Not a word really registered with the crusader it seemed, mind completely geared towards his duty. His 'ride' came to a halt near a front door, taking up more than it's fair share of the sidewalk as its master dismounted, marching up to the front door. Raising a gauntleted fist he slammed on it more than a few times, making a 'police knock' sound like girl scouts in comparison.
8de9463278a87bd25a062c95436d47eb.jpg

Deathkitten Deathkitten (For Sarah.)

dunnie human.pngDunnie
Dunnie's appearance shifted back to that of a small, scared little kid, still clinging to Adam and looking around nervously like she was waiting for the meanie to show up again. She hadn't stopped crying, even if it was silent now. She shook her head, "I'm... I'll be fine... I'm... upset at myself for wanting them to die... and... I'm upset I liked it. I wanna be a human, not a monster."

There wasn't anything else to do. Vans came for the cultists to take them off to some fancy jail. Dunnie was glued to Adam's side the whole time. She was scared of talking to anybody. She liked the other girl they worked with for this, though. She was nice.

Eventually, the vans left. There came a point when there wasn't even anyone there to protect from eldritch horrors. At least for now. Dunnie glanced up at Adam, "What do we have to do now...?" She wanted to go... home? She looked behind herself at the hospital. No, not there. She wanted to go with Adam to Adam's home. That'd be somewhere safe.

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles LostHaven LostHaven

sarah.jpgSarah
"What in the name of holy hotdogs is that banging?!" Sarah shouted, having been peacefully watching tv. It was a goddamned Sunday! What the fuuuuuck? She grumbled loudly the whole way to her door, opened it, and promptly had to crane her neck way up to see the mammoth of a man. She blinked at him, stunned, while Sathias went off in her head about this guy. Apparently, she knew him? She had great things to say about how brutal he was.

"Uhh... look, guy... Jakub, right? Today is a Sunday. Lord's Day and all that. I don't plan on working today. So, whatever you're selling, I want none of it - and yes I know you're probably not literally selling anything, it's a turn of phrase."

Blessed Death

It only took two well-coordinated flourishes of her wrist to deal with the mindless horde, leaving a bloody and gore-strewn street before her as she glanced at Magnus. "My dear Magnus, I like to think I've been rather nice. Unless we've forgotten my heritage, I am a bit blunt by nature, you should know this by now." She glanced down at one of the undead torso's crawling towards her, flicking her finger and sending a wire straight through it, bisecting it from top to bottom. "Best course of action I'd say so, yes. Find the Necromancer and handle them appropriately. Do stay near me when we find them, the last thing we want is for them to have some exceptional capability and bend your iron will." She glanced at the mess she'd made of the street, her wires coming back to her gloves as she started forward again, casually punting a severed head down the street. "Likely near a place with plenty of dead to raise, but outside of the public eye. Old morgue, possibly?"

a72c1b540ff2ed35b4620b5356528c11.png

Deathkitten Deathkitten

milk human.pngAdon
"Adon it is, then," she said with a smile, "You're so incredibly thoughtful and caring. You're a good person, Mary. I like you. I hope to be as good as you once my memories and my situation are fixed." Adon sat beside her without argument, staring forward into nothing in particular. Her focused turned back to Mary when she got up again, "I'm not sure I feel hunger, but I suppose it'd be nice to try oatmeal anyway. I appreciate the offer." It seemed the speedster girl couldn't stay still for long.

The calm was interrupted by a crashing sound outside. Adon looked to the window, but couldn't see anything. The sound was loud, like someone had just twisted metal and broken glass at high speed. She gave a soft hmm, "I'll be fine here on my own for a bit. Feel free to go handle that."

Morgan Adler

Morgan looked around slowly at her surroundings...always so jarring to walk from the insect-ridden house to the childlike wonderland that was the twin's bedroom. She knew who she was dealing with before she even got an introduction, the hug gave it away. And of course, she returned it in kind, giving Cyri an endearing squeeze. Cyri and Arenea were two people she actually quite enjoyed the company of. They had a childhood she could empathize with in a way, she was one of the poor people she started Chronos for, or rather...the type of person. Someone preyed upon by a government, or just anyone stronger than her at the time, used for their own ends. "Always wonderful to see you Cyri. As for the young Alexandros...I'd wager you mean Chrysos Alexandros. He appears to passively manipulate the universal patterns of 'luck' one way or another. The more positive he uses, the worse the slingshot will be. He seemed like a potential problem before my travel, I made a point to do some research..."

Morgan stared at Cyri blankly, soaking in the 'freebies' she'd been given. Giant robot in the pacific? THAT was a new one. She glanced over at Dietrich as if to say 'how'd we miss that one?' before her attention moved back to Cyri. "Well, I hadn't come for any of those originally, but the giant robot is worth noting. I'm actually here in regards to two things. One, I'm sure our agreement is still in place? All information pertaining to me, Dietrich, or my devices is off-limits for distribution in exchange for your 24/7 hotline of companions as well as Dietrich and my owns company when we can afford it? And...it would seem the O.A is in function again. I've lost three agents since last night once they began to look into it. However, each agent is equipped with a body cam..." She produced a small envelope, offering it to Cyri. "I managed to identify one perpetrator, her hood was down. Her name is...or was, Ezekiel Ada Matthew. However, she has a standing obituary, which makes this unusual. I'd like you to work this for me, and any information you can offer for the O.A is appreciated. They stand directly opposed to my intentions, and I would rather not risk madmen playing god in your backyard." She glanced to Dietrich, nodding a bit. "Anything you'd like to ask our dear friend, Dietrich? If she doesn't have the answer now, she'll have it soon."
latest

Kyrenka Kyrenka Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Deus Vult

The 7'2 crusader stared down at Sarah, tilting his head forward in order to do so given her height difference. "The Sabbath is indeed the day of rest, and I do not encourage a violation of such. However, the Lord calls and his champions will answer. Father Anderson has tasked me with collecting every champion in this city he cannot, and so I have started with you. You will come with me so I can bring you back to him, and he may explain the severity of the situation unto you. I trust you will be accomodating to such a need?" The way Jakub spoke was a lot less of a 'please ma'am?' and a lot more of 'this is happening, you're coming back with me, final' feeling.
8de9463278a87bd25a062c95436d47eb.jpg

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Users who are viewing this thread

Back