• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Tengu3.JPG.jpgHarpy paused and just listened to her. Then looked back at UNagi ".......You've made your point and I choose the kettle....." She said sighing as Unagi just tilted her head confused "You guys dont have summoning tubes? what do you use. Crystals? Books?" she asked as she took a tube from her vest and tossed it into the air. The tube shining before it dissipated into a bright light. Bringing forth a bird like humanoid carrying a spear with raven wings. "You called My lady?" the tengu asked as it got on one knee bowing to Unagi. Harpy just coughing "Simp" looking away. "Summoning tubes are condensed easy to carry and organize tools for containing, sealing and summoning Yokai or Demons. Weve had them for like 100 years over in japan. Only traditionalists still use stuff like books and crystals....at least thats what master taught me" Unagi explained as Tengu maintained his disciplined pose of fealty to Unagi. So a sarcastic normal harpy. and a very loyal tengu, whats next? more birds? "Yeah..... We only brought for with yokai in them. All her other ones are empty." Harpy commented looking at the pouch she had just filled with empty ones

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

As The entered the room it was....How to say. It felt like they walked into some sort of hybrid chuck E cheese and David Busters. Arcade cabinets, tvs with videos games littered across the Floor. bec2946b38d3a08cea5165e8673ad18e.jpgGames you would only see in arcades like rail shooters and claw machines. But as they walked through. The finally reached the back of the room that was separated by a curtain. Walking past the curtain. They were greeted with the sight of what was like a playroom. Upon morgans call. A voice was heard inside the treehouse. "Oh! Coming!" and after a few seconds A black haired young woman emerged from the slide. She smiled and walked up to Morgan hugging her. "Morgan! I didn't expect you so early! i thought you would have arrived by dinner." She said, not bothering at all about the fact she just disclosed she knew they were coming. sitting one one of the tree stumps which were actually cushioned chairs. "Its me Cyri by the way, Aranea is tired after dealing with The young Alexandros. He was here an hour or Two ago. Horrible at air hockey. No skill but we couldn't beat him at all for some reason! Though, maybe I should have called an ambulance when I saw him get hit by a car while leaving. Ehh I'm sures he's fine. Sharla, can you get a report on if I should send flowers to Mr. Alexandros incase he did die?" she asked as the spider proceeded to leave the room. Her scatter brain finally remembering morgan and her boy toy of a colleague were here she shook her head. "Oops sorry, Right. you need info right? What ya need? Drugs rings? The cartels latest illegal weapons transports? The giant robot in the pacific ocean? Or maybe the demon Cafe. There's always Ms. Kali and her weekly escapades" She asked as she pulled out a 4DS and began playing Pokemon Lunar. This woman was like if ADHD was allowed to evolve into an even more powerful yet annoying form. This was Cyri, or as she was known throughout the underworld. The itsy bitsy spider, Though she only made up one half of the pair. Ever since shed showed up. The informed individuals have had to be very careful about bug problems. Honestly she's probably single-handedly saved the exterminator business in LA. 747e7e5d55f982be6906fe4a8be9dd46.png ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Kyrenka Kyrenka

Last edited:
slc1aunvh4811.jpg
IVORY

"If thir's a'body alive at this point...Though this is a centre sae tis possibility a' body else is hiding or made it oot alive." Ivory looks around to see if anyone was around to see, but regardless, she was still out in the open and there likely being cameras around, Ivory quickly rushes into a clothing shop and heads into the changing room, locking the door behind her "Alright, sorrow, dae yer thing afore th' bodies pile up. Whoever murdurred a' they fowk micht aye be roaming aboot th' steid, sae we need tae nail thaim as soon as possible."

Oriax
"You know I've been counting all the bullshit cliches, right?" | Amusement Park

Oriax groaned a little at the immediate revelation that the ninja had no 'hidden' vulnerable points, just the blatantly obvious ones that even a five year old who's on his first Zelda boss fight could identify. If nothing else, the lack of red highlights on the guy was refreshing. Dantalion and her shitty dad practically glowed red. But which ninja had this much armor anyways?! Weren't they meant to be clad in black clothes an-

Clones.

Fuck.

Of course he could make clones? Why wouldn't he? He's a fucking Ninja, and at this point, Oriax was beginning to assume that anything anyone in Naruto could do, this guy probably could too. Salamander's 'compliment' didn't quite help in alleviating Oriax's irritatiom either. Though he didn't give much reaction, Oriax was practically oozing annoyance from his mask. "Fuck it, I'll kick it up too then," he snapped at the ninja. His mask wrought of shadows shifted, and stretched out over the eye sockets until his guise had become a blanket of pitch blackness over his face, covering even his eyes. Was he insane?!

Whether he was crazy or not, Oriax's increase in perception and reaction speed was far beyond simply noticeable. A black katana materialized in Oriax's palm (that he held in a reverse grip, possibly to Salamander's disgust), which he swiftly moved to deflect the kunai, which was ripped right from its trajectory, and hit the floor with a clang. He then flicked the sword quickly to intercept the ever-iconic chained kunai, whilst fluidly stepping aside to avoid the chain aimed to ensnare his legs, evading it with barely any space to spare. At this point, the masked 'assassin's' movements seemed more like some bizarre waltz than an attempt to avoid injury. "Alright, fine, you're kinda good," Oriax remarked as the katana dispersed from his hand. "I don't like doing this, because it's a pain, but fuck, let's do it!" He held out his palm, gathering an immense volume of mana within it. A brilliant violet shone from Oriax's gloved hand as it reached to his side, drawing the sword at his side.

Or, well, should be at his side. At this point, Salamander would realize that Oriax was reaching at nothing - there was no sword or scabbard at his side. That said, it wasn't quite safe to let one's guard down just yet.

"Zael'teph! Cut through to the end of-" he was midway from declaring something that was admittedly very corny, until he stopped, and let out a 'huh?' as he looked to his side, finally realizing that the True Demonblade wasn't there. The accumulated mana in his hand fizzled out. "Oh shiiiiiit, that's awkward, I pawned him off to that sketchy guy with the white hair," Oriax mumbled, facepalming. "Hey, guy! I left my sword at home! Any chance we can like, postpone this and do this next week? We can even stab each other and recreate this whole scene so we can pick up right where we ended."

Last edited:
Detective Marshall

They'd been in this hospital for a couple of hours now, Abbhoth and Marshall in their 'race' to find the cult leader. One wanted him to face due process...and the other probably wanted to dissect, eat, or both. Marshall sighed, rolling his wrist after having to pistol-whip what felt like the thirtieth cultist today. A lot of detective work, some mind-probing...well good news and bad news today it seemed. He glanced between Leona and Dunnie, holding up two fingers. "Bad news. The cult leader isn't in the hospital, he's somewhere in the city proper. I'm going to have to do some work to find him. Good news, he's managed to layer so many wardings on himself that the eldritch, great old ones, and outer gods can't see him. Well, they could if they really wanted to. But as a general rule, none of them care enough to. We're just a bunch of amusing ants. This is good news because it means Abbhoth isn't going to be finding this guy anytime soon." He glanced down as the cultist started to stumble upright, pulling a dagger from their person. "Really just...don't." Marshall applied a swift kick to the head, knocking them out cold for good this time.

He glanced between the two girls, holstering his revolver. "Leona, how are the captives holding up last you left them? As soon as we're done here, they're going to need to get some intense psychotherapy...and we're going to need several vehicles to get all of these lunatics out of here. How're you both holding up?...Wasn't expecting them to have a shoggoth in a back room, your brain alright Leona? That's not something most people can just look at."
image0.jpg

Deathkitten Deathkitten LostHaven LostHaven

Chrysos looked at spear as he begun talking, Wondering what the hell he was on about before he felt the sharp pain piercing through his stomach. "wha?" he said confused as her reached for one of the many guns, But before he could take aim he started coughing some as blood was pooling into his lung. "fuck" he mumbled as he fired a stray shot. Only for it to whiz past spear. Chrysos coughed up more blood as his right lung slowly became filled. His vision was getting blurry and seeing this he reached for a small case he had opening it up to find it empty. He had used up all the adrenaline shots he had on him. And now thanks to the shock of the shot, he was crashing hard. "h-hey boyscout... I... might need you to solo this" he said with a shaky voice, barely trying to keep up his cool attitude. This wasn't supposed go like this, Just a simple villina, crash in act like its nothing serious, solve the problem and leave flashily. Thats all it was being a hero right? Just saving the day and gaining the attention while doing it? Where the heck was this part in the constant news stories? chrysos could even stand now as he fell backwards against his car his consciousness fading

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Leona Wagner
"Oh please, Abhoth is ten times more hideous than a Shoggoth." | Hospital

Saying Leona wasn't a patient person was a bit of an understatement - something about walking around aimlessly, twiddling their thumbs and hoping they find the damned cult leader just didn't sit right with her. Why did these insane fuckers have to be so crafty?! "Well, I guess Abhoth isn't winning, I guess," she mumbled, somewhat relieved that they weren't about to lose a bet to some incomprehensible flesh blob, but irritated nonetheless that she couldn't plant her fist square into the motherfucker's potato sack of a face. At least she imaged the leader's face to be something akin to a potato sack - ugly, unlovable and oddly satisfying to punch.

The comment about the Shoggoth earned a confused head tilt from Leona, as if Marshal had said the most ludicrous thing she had ever heard. "What are you on? It was kinda cute," she remarked, "those poor people should be fine? Box is outside, I left the captives inside - there's one guy who looks like he's seen too much, but I restrained em' enough that they can't hurt others. Or themselves. Honestly, I can just move the box. We'll just look like complete weirdos dragging along an artifact... Also I have NO idea how physics works in the stupid artifact. Do you want to yell at Abhoth to drive a vehicle over? He can do that much if he's going to take the fucking cruiser and leave me without a bloody ride."

lydia-qx-qq-20160913123617.pngAXIOM

Axiom was relieved that he had damped the explosion and as he gets to his feet, sees Chrysos in great pain. His voice sounded like it too until he began to cough up blood. Whatever happened to Chrysos didn't occur physically, not that he could see. But whatever the case, Chrysos needed help and this masked terrorist had to be stopped. "Hang in there!" Axiom calls out to Chrysos as points his finger at Spear. He controls his breathing, hies heart breathing steadily. Fain images of lighting shooting through someone flashes in his mind "Just breath....Just think...Full Control...". With that, a stream of electricity shoots out his finger at Spear.
ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Sorrow

I don't think we should stand around to find out if someone's hiding or not, considering the cause of death looks like giant slashing wounds. Let's move! And then...lunch. As her host made a point to hurry into a changing room of a nearby clothing shop that had emptied out quite a good deal by now due to obvious reasons, the symbiote started to 'crawl' out from beneath her hosts epidermis, layering over her slowly, spreading like some sort of malignant cancer. As she finished wrapping herself over Ivory she flexed a hand slowly, white portions staining blue. "That's more like it..." Rather than leave through the door like a normal person, the symbiote sprinted up the wall, soles of her feet sticking to it as she mounted to the ceiling and ran across that as well, leaping from it back to the mall floor, looking around as she slowly approached the bodies, kneeling down to check for the slightest pulse. I know we just had a whole discussion about me not killing anyone because it makes you grumpy, but can I at least beat someone with their own arm?
d647b87-092ec886-adcd-4c69-b412-b2e0f6c81ff9.png

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Deathkitten Deathkitten

Salamander

The ancient warrior offered no verbal response to Oriax's adaption, though he was suitably impressed, at least internally. This was a worthy fight then, and it would make his victory all the more meaningful. Though by holding his newly 'forged' blade in a reverse grip, Salamander's eyes narrowed. How could someone with this sort of skill in combat hold a weapon in that fashion!? Disgraceful to himself, and his new weapon. The first kunai didn't just clatter to the ground, it embedded itself into the cement of the amusement park ground, the blade buried in half an inch. As for the kunai with chain, it was suitably deflected, only to be yanked back to its master, the demon just barely avoiding the weighted chain that would have otherwise been used to tear him off his feet. Weapons returned to their masters, the ninja's slowly starting to circle Oriax like a pack of wolves. "You're skill is impressive as well...even though the way you held your weapon was disgusting." The warrior kept his eyes on Oriax as he reached for empty air, eyes narrowing as he anticipated a brutal fight.

And was let down...terribly, terribly let down. As Oriax made himself look like a total fucking dumbass, the ninja just stood in silence, staring at him...all four of him, for that matter. "...You forgot your weapon?... For one as skilled as you are, you also appear to an idiot..." He studied him for a moment, as if considering the offer. "I would dishonor myself by cheating myself of fighting you while you were well equipped, if this was your skill level as you are now. But a warrior who travels unarmed invites injury and doom...a lesson will be taught." A nod was passed among his clones, all three of them charging the demon with an unnatural amount of speed, with only one goal in mind...shatter one of his kneecaps, by any means necessary. Kicks, punches, flips and throws...if Oriax had a hard enough time against just one ninja in his face, how would he fair against three? And provided they got what they were after, they'd combust into wisps of fire, Salamander staring at Oriax.
30ccde255cc6ca2bbd038a0730ec6eee-jpg.888737

LostHaven LostHaven

Oriax
"HEY I LIKE MY KNEES-" | Amusement Park

Huh. The Ninja agreed rather quick to that, Oriax thought. "Oh, seriously? Awesome, in that case, I'll-"

Aaaaand, he spoke to soon.

Without (no, definitely with) warning, the Ninja's damned shadow clones, or whatever you want to call them, all rushed at Oriax, burying him in a barrage on attacks. "Oi oi oi what the fuck?" Oriax sputtered as he brought up his blade in a futile attempt to defend against three people committing what was the real-life equivalent of corner rape. He did realize they were aiming at his damned knees, but there wasn't much he was able to do in the face of three fuckers right up in his face. Well, there probably was some fancy manoeuvre he could pull with his shadows to avoid this situation, but Oriax just didn't think of it.

CRACK.

One of the clone's attacks slid by, and landed a foot square into Oriax's left knee. He immediately dropped to the floor, clutching his knee and inhaled deeply. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-" he let out an exaggeratedly long groan. "Hot fucking damn, what part of this was necessary?!" he cried, seemingly completely forgetting that he was more or less in a fight to the death like a minute ago. "I can probably get this fixed in like two days but still, what the fuck dude? I was going to hit the bar or something after this man, couldn't you have like, punched me in the gut or something?! At least I can still walk around with broken ribcages!"

At times like these, it was really difficult to tell if Oriax was a seasoned assassin or just an idiot.

"Jesus fucking christ dude, you done? Do you not even have the courtesy to give me your name before you break my knees!?" Hold on, since when was that common courtesy? "You got like, a phone number or some shit so I can call you after I find my stupid sword?" Said Oriax, who doesn't even own a phone.

Damnation

"Great, I'm pot then...Ma'am, I don't use any of the above, frankly." She watched a...dude bird? pop out of nowhere after she just tossed a small tube in the air, offering a slow blink. "Riiight...that's not my wheelhouse I'm afraid. I can make shit, just not living folk." As if to demonstrate her point she held her hand out in front of her as if she was gripping a rod, a large repeater rifle materializing from a burst of flame, only for her to examine it and chuck it over her shoulder, the thing dispersing into cinders. "Well...I'm going to guess letting you lot wander around by yourselves is basically asking for you to get put in cuffs again, so I'll walk with you for a bit till you get your bearings...Miss, I have a question. Do you just have birds, I'm starting to see a trend here."
613e61de30458ff240a8da28e02af69a.jpg

Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Spear

Spear leaned to the side a bit, looking over his shoulder as the stray shot put a nice hole in the wall. "Sorry kid, missed that shot. You get three more and then you need to buy a few more tickets to play at this booth. Though by the looks of things...your own tickets about to be punched." The madman devolved into a fit of demented giggles at what he apparently found extremely funny over Chrysos now suffering a hole in his lung, glancing over at Axiom as a stream of electricity shot at him. "Ah drat-" was all he could offer before the bolt sent him knocked back as such a strike of energy would do, singing a nice large hole in his attire. Rather than have the desired effect however, Axiom would suddenly have a chance to feel what that would have felt like from Spear's perspective, the madman standing up and dusting himself off, glancing at his vest. "Do you know how expensive these vests are!? Well, when you don't steal them, at least?" He glanced over at Chrysos, pulling a large asp from his vest and flicking it, the damn thing at least 1.5x longer than it should be and humming with energy. "You know, he gives me an idea, funny enough. Let's see how you handle a little jolt!" He slowly made a stalking approach towards Chrysos, the asp held at his side.
aa43ef43417489a7fbbffdbe7c6bdbe5.png

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Salamander

The ninja watched as his doppelgangers went at Oriax in an effort to turn one of his kneecaps into a jigsaw puzzle, his arms crossed over his chest impassively. Eventually, the blow struck true, the unnaturally powerful kick doing its damage and then some, the clones backing away once they'd done their duties...before promptly drifting away as they turned into cinders and ash. "A warrior who believes that travelling unprepared does not invite disaster will never learn if he is not proven wrong. May this serve as a lesson to you. Do not go seeking fights, when you lack your weapons." At the question of being punched in the gut the ninja tilted his head a bit, slowly starting forward. "As you wish." Without further warning, and while Oriax was still reeling from having his kneecap turned into a fine paste, Salamander delivered a swift and powerful kick into Oriax's solar plexus, more than enough force behind it to send the more demon tumbling away a few feet as well as snap a rib or two if he didn't avoid the sadistic fighter. "My name is not something you are entitled to. Salamander is what you may know me as." Reaching onto his person he produced a small scroll, tossing it towards Oriax, the parchment sealed with a wax stamp. "Open it when you are prepared to face me again."
30ccde255cc6ca2bbd038a0730ec6eee-jpg.888737

LostHaven LostHaven

Oriax
"Oh just fuck me dead- wait, don't actually." | Amusement Park

"Tch, yeah yeah, whatever, you're not my sens- wait, what?" Oriax's eyes widened in horror as the sadistic fucker of a ninja happily obliged with Oriax's 'request'. "WAIT NO NO THAT'S NOT WHAT I FUCKI-" the ninja didn't care. He booted the poor demon right in the solar plexus anyway, sending the guy tumbling a few feet away. Oriax landed square on his back, blood began to trickle out from behind the mask. "Fuck! Did you listen?! I asked 'couldn't you have', not 'please do'! Are you fucking deaf or something?! Are you fucking with me?! Don't you Japanese people respect your elders or some shit?!"

Despite his horrendously disadvantageous situation, Oriax didn't hold his tongue one little bit. Evidently, the idiot did not fear death, or something along those lines. He caught the parchment in his hand, and held it. His attention wasn't at Salamander or the parchment anymore, but his expensive jacket that he had tossed to the floor. "Honestly, you're pretty egotistical for somebody who stains his sword with nothing but petty revenge. Am I right or am I right?"

Oh dear oh fuck, he really was going to get himself killed. Just because you're right doesn't mean you should say it out loud.

"Honestly, I've more or less gotten a grasp on your cliches. Let me guess, people you love got oofed, and now you're crawling through the depths of hell to exact some silly revenge?" Oriax was really just taking shots in the dark at this point, and more or less paraphrasing the backstory of a particular, popular (and very inaccurate) ninja from these humans' pop culture. The only thing he was sure of, was the fact that the ninja's every fucking attack was oozing anger and rage. Don't underestimate an old man who's been slitting throats for millennia, I suppose.

"Aight, I'll be seeing you, Salad. I can call you Salad, right? Your alias is too long and annoying."

Right after he was done taunting, Oriax immediately sank into the ground, disappearing before Salamander could probably lop his head off. Tendrils of shadows also rose from underneath his jacket, and dragged that into the ground too. Can't leave behind his most expensive possession, it cost a fucking fortune. And no, not all demons were this annoying. Only Oriax. Please don't let your one annoying encounter spoil your overview of demonkind, Salad. It's just like how not all people named Karen are bitches.

Last edited:
"Milady I am a Tengu a noble warrior of the Shinto mountains. Please do not compare me to a bird" The tengu politely said with a serious face. "uh we only brought four. 3 that are usable. and one that we cant let out of our hands. But its not so much creating them. Once they make a contract with me through force or persuasion I am then able to convert their being into much as a temporary ethereal state upon which they are condensed within the tubes for easy carrying." Unagi tried to explain just harpy just shook her head. "She beats a demon or monster up enough to make them submit. Then force a pact with them. and then we live in the tubes" harpy deadpan said before adding "also The other two aren't a bird..... Ones a car. The other isn't anything important. But yes. please I ask you to watch over my master for the time being." Harpy asked bowing her head. She knew that while the reason they came here had to be done. There was a decent chance that it was far more trouble then it was to just stay in japan. Nevertheless, Ms. Rootin Tootin cowgirl here could probably be a big help. If anything it will give her someone to talk to besides Harpy.

oa member.jpegOA Fight
Seiva laughed, grinning evilly as she watched the fight. If she had known it was going to go like this, she would have brought popcorn! What surprised her, though, and brought an even greater smile to her face, was that the little twerp survived! He was missing a huge chunk of his shoulder, having made a crater in the wall he slammed into. He staggered to his feet, stringy pieces of red tendon and flesh stitching itself back together. Orange wisps of energy like mist trailed from his eyes. His voice was pained, but he managed a grin, "I don't think that's entirely truthful of you... I feel like if you kept fighting as you meant it, you'd have all the more fun, not less."

"Fine, let's dance," he said, and with his words, the would-be battlefield went as dark as outer space. Their eyes' glow was the only indicator of his location, much the same for the Demon Lord. He manifested a blade in his left hand and pointed it towards his opponent, "Bring it on."

1547270982949-png.pngDarren/Tracy
Tracy snatched the tissues bitterly, tears still streaming from her face as she glared at the woman, "Sure. Productive." How cheery Natalie was... it felt like she was being mocked. "You're a monster," she muttered, staring at the tissue in her hand, "Did you kidnap my brother or something?"

"No, she didn't kidnap me - or... well... kind of did, I guess? But legally," Darren said, walking in with a purpose right up to his sister to give her a huge, tight hug, "God, I was so scared for you... You were dead... Just... Dead." He heaved a sigh, "Sorry. Let's not open that can of worms right now. You're already crying enough. To explain, she caught me stealing-"

"You actually stole something!?" Tracy interrupted in the proudest, contradictory tone, eyes wide.

He blushed a little, looking away, "That's not normally a good thing, ya know? But... yes. I have been for a while. Since I ran away to the states. Some Hero took offense to the fact they couldn't hurt me and branded me a villain. I've had to steal ever since, since I can't get a real job as a supposed villain. I've even broken out of jail before! And not because I particularly wanted to!! I get dragged along on so many wild, stupid ideas. Villains think I'd be useful, and Heroes take offense to me. It's honestly such a pain. But regardless, Nat caught me stealing some food and stopped me. She pretty much commandeered me into being her apprentice."

She glared again at Natalie, but Darren shook his head, "No, don't be mad. She's been really great to me. I don't want to be a part of the family business, you know that. So... maybe I can do hero work instead."

Tracy frowned, wiping tears from her face as she looked at her brother again, "I... guess, yeah. You've never enjoyed the violence and stuff..." She paused, a thought dawning on her, "...Wait. Wait wait wait. Does this mean I'm gonna be forced to be your damned sidekick too?!"

axevillain.pngIf You Axe Me, This Is Fun.
The crazed man cackled at the sight of the heroes, "Finally! It took you long enough to show." He pointed his right hand at them, top of the axe used as an extension of his fingers, "L e t m e t a s t e y o u r i n n a r d s ! I can sense it! One of you hungers! One of you wants the sweet sweet taste. You know it well! Fantastic!" He moved forward, and as he did, swung outward, cutting a poor civilian clean in half at the midsection.

"Do you like the sound? T h e s c r e a m s ? ! The wonderful sound of metal on meat? Oh it warms me up inside! Positively sensual! Grant me a fight! Grant me your flesh! Let us taste each other!"

lydia-qx-qq-20160913123617.pngAXIOM

Axiom feels a slight tingle course through his body upon the moment Spear gets hit with electricity. He was certain the volt would've immobilized him. Perhaps he has a higher resistance than he anticipated. Axiom was slightly more confused at the sensation he felt the moment Spear was hit with the volt. Could this be what had happened to Chrysos? The same thing occurred when took his shot at Spear didn't it? He sees Spear approaching Chrysos and that's when he gets up and cuts him off before he could get any further "That's as far as you go. Stand down now before your game takes an unexpected turn. One that you might not like." Axiom firmly warns the masked criminal.
ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Chrysos tried to keep his eyes open as blood kept filling up his lungs. Slowly reaching into one of the many hidden pockets on his jacket he pulled a small little switch out and held it in his hand. Just in case this psycho managed get past Boyscout here. How did it happen. He was sure a bullet hit spear but chrysos felt pain like he was shot. Think think. Whats the closest super power in comics and stuff thats like it. Reflection? No too simple and wouldnt explain how it hit chrysos. God its hard to think, maybe he should just close his eyes and rest a bit. Damn it. Chrysos was abiut ti collapse like a rag doll... Wait doll! "H-hey boy scou-" he could barely say a sentence before coughing up blood "v-voodoo doll..." Was all he could manage to get out

slc1aunvh4811.jpg
IVORY

"Oh yea fur sure, gaun yersel. Let's see howfur this freak feels getting pulled apairt themselves!" Once they find the murder, he notices them and begins raving about wanting their innards "Uuuuhhhh...fuck na. Forby, how come dae yi''ll need tae sloch mah innards? Aren't ye literally surroondit in bodies!" Ivory listens on to the rest of the mad butcher's ravings as she wonders "What is this jimmy hopped up on?" . She then watches the deranged butcher cut a person down by the midsection ".......You ken whit, sorrow? Ye kin sloch first."
ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Deathkitten Deathkitten

~Dietrich~
1624604979011.png Dietrich made a noise but didn't reply otherwise. In his opinion, they had plenty of eyes and ears to be a threat too. Maybe that was one of the reasons their 'friend' had even agreed to their fragile relationship in the first place; Morgan was right when she had said that making an enemy out of this particular person would be troublesome, but the same applied to her as well. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. The lines of the Nephilim's face hardened as they followed their guide in. He hated these meetings; hated being so afraid of making the wrong move, saying the wrong thing, or just being wrong that he'd mess everything.

But it's what Morgan wanted. What they both needed.

Letting out a controlled sigh, Dietrich could feel his years catching up to him. Glancing at Morgan's completely cool demeanor, he felt a little relieved. As long as she was confident in their ability to survive this encounter unscathed he shouldn't worry. The day Morgan allowed worry to decorate her face would be the day Dietrich would truly be scared. For now though, he continued walking silently by the red-haired woman, keeping watch of their surroundings. The place was crawling with bugs, so much so that it seemed like the very walls were alive with their movement. It was hard focusing on detecting threats when everything around them was moving. It disgusted him, but they couldn't be picky when it came to allies. Their guide led them to the only door they had seen so far that wasn't obviously weathered with age. He didn't need to speak, a glance was all it took for Morgan to understand what he was asking. You first, or me?

As an answer to his unspoken question, the red-haired woman moved first. Dietrich followed closely behind. The inside of the room was jarringly different from the parts that they had previously walked through. Bright colors and electronic screens stretched across what was hardly a room and more like a giant cavern of toys and games. As they passed various machines, he could recognize some of the older games like Space Invaders and the classic claw machines; others, he didn't recognize at all. The blond's attention turned back to the treehouse that their host was climbing out of. He kept his face neutral as she chatted. It reminded him of a child who just spoke whatever came to mind with no concept of what they said being potentially upsetting to those around them. As she pulled out yet another gaming device he was suddenly grateful that his eternally youthful ward was mature. The most childish thing Morgan ever did was eat an ungodly amount of sweets, but even that was hardly childish if you considered how meticulous Morgan was about her health and hygiene. He glanced at Morgan, waiting for her answer.

((Interacting with ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles 's Morgan and Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon 's Aranea))

Last edited:
Chutes.jpgChutes
A second image of himself appeared next to Death and War as the first walked off with Melita. His arms were folded as he glared at War, ears back, "It's rude to speak privately in someone else's home, you know? Whatever. War, after this can I spar with you to let off some steam? I'm really frustrated and angry but with you I wouldn't have to worry about you getting actually hurt."

The first that walked off with Melita gave her a glance as she let her anger out, "You should act like that more often. When you're not reaping souls, it's fine to be a bit more full of personality. You know that, right?" He sighed, tail twitching, "Sorry. I'm being so snappy and angry, but it's not your fault. I shouldn't aim it towards you. Now then." He made it to a separate room and as his feet touched the floor it lit up and changed. It looked like glass far above the city.

"If Death wasn't so neutral, she could just do this herself. I hate that she's more than happy with using me for her own purposes, but eh. It's not like you're bothered by such a thing," he complained as he worked, "So. How, why, who, and where. This idiot really fucked with the status quo. They should have known it was going to make such a mess for themselves. Crazies don't care enough."

"Let's see... Why is easy. They wanted the energy as fuel and to make a point. The amount they got worked for them for ten whole years - not a bad length of time for their purposes. How is a lot more complicated. They fucked with things waaaaay bigger than their weight class. I think eldritch? Maybe? To be honest... eldritch things are a pain to look into. They're kinda nonsensical by nature. This feels nonsensical. The who is kinda interesting. Seems like a small inner group of them. Like a handful of people. I don't have names, but I have a general area. So that'd be your where I suppose. You got a phone? I can send you the address. It's some private school."

1624736573970.pngOscar Aphera
Oscar groaned and made the damned coffee for the man, offering it to him as he led him a bit out of the way so as to not alarm the others, "My family is way too hopeful about people, you know? I've gotten a good look at the other side... so I... can't be that cheery-eyed anymore. My relatives are all way too trusting. The fact that you even got in here... and you must be why Carlson was unconscious in the armory... That brought up some concern, but he's fallen asleep in weirder places so no one freaked about it."

He rubbed his face, "Everyone is going to get skinned by the patriarch. He's going to be so pissed. Ugh... this place is going to be a pain for the next three months. Maybe I should take a vacation... Damn it Jewel..." Oscar eventually stopped bemoaning to focus on his guest. He looked him up and down, "I'm guessing you have that on to hide your identity? And please... please for the love of everything good in the world... stop with that unholy voice."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back