• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Superhero Times - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Ah thankyou!

I mean really, Thankyou ma'am!

Last edited:
Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

Look, Chief, I ain't got nothing against ya I do but I have something against everyone so don't feel too bad about it but I got some bad news for ya. Ahem.

YOU FOOOOOOOOOOOL, YOU ABSOLUTE, MOTHERFUCKING BUFFOOOOOOON, YOU THINK YOU CAN WALK INTO A DARK SOULS BOSS' LAIR, AND COME OUT WITH ALL FOUR OF YOUR LIMBS INTACT?! NOT EVEN IN YOUR WILDEST DREAMS, YOU FUCK.

Except this.
1607643760827.png
1607643769307.png

The GM said something about giving you a heads up before I can rip you into little bits, so I guess I have no choice but to follow standard procedure. Can't have shit in detroit.

I'm going to hurt you. Real bad. Except I'm not allowed to do that unless given explicit permission by the maker of the character I'm about to hurt so I guess we'll have to settle this with a friendly ping pong match or something becuase whatever the fuck tore those girls into teeny, eensy tiny bits is probably still in the apartment. No, since I'm the mentally unstable, narcotic-addicted fucker who made the blatant ripoff of a league champion reapermajiggy, I'm telling you he's still in the apartment.

Those FBI agents?

They're all dead, chief. I don't care if you've fulfilled the number requirements to raid this dungeon, 39 level 10 headless chickens and a level 80 somewhat competent player ain't gonna do shit to the raid boss. Try it. Solo the Lich King as a level 80 Hunter with the rest of your party being underleveled as fuckall. I dare you. After you've done so, I want a detailed, 40-page report on the horrific, traumatic experience. I don't care if this sort punishment is probably classified as human cruelty. My house, my rules.

Ok, I've rambled. The point is, I'm going to hurt you.

I'm going to hurt you real bad.

You're going to be assaulted in broad daylight, and funny he's 'Project Nexus' because I'm going to fucking backdoor this Nexus while you're all dying at Baron, and there's nothing you can do to stop me, I fucking sold all my support items for a Blade of the Ruined King and a Phantom Dancer and I'm fucking coming for your base.

Best regards ~ HellsHaven

Last edited:
Strange...Ive fought worse than a dark souls boss.

The frogs scare me...

Also, That simply did not Hurt, Abuse, Wound, Damage, Bruise, and or Sting me in any WAY shape or form.

Im sorry, But I have OCD. I stay organized.

Also, That simply did not Hurt, Abuse, Wound, Damage, Bruise, and or Sting me in any WAY shape or form.

Im sorry, But I have OCD. I stay organized.
I should've clarified.

I need you to sign a contract permitting me to the rights of breaking Nexus' legs.

New yellow alert: "3 - Artifact signature reported. Unknown origin. Need to make a perimeter before someone syncs up with it. Heroes please respond but DO NOT TOUCH. "

Stricken Steel Stricken Steel Notifying you here since you aren't on discord.

Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

Good morning good evening YOU GET THE POINT.

I regret to inform you the servers are shutting down for routine maintenance and all players will be removed from the instance and teleported to a random location BECAUSE I DECIDED SO. Long story short you're all getting bailed out before I break a rule and receive divine punishment. You will be teleported to one of these three locations. Make your choice, 3 votes in total, majority wins, if it ties, I'm spinning a fucking wheel. Here are your three options.

- McDonald's (no, you do not get a free voucher or a big mac sorry)
- Some Gun-Priest's house (comes with free cookies and cupcakes)
- A crematorium oven (1 vote for crematorium so far.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back