• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Mia
"We could watch some heroes on tv?" she sighed, "I dunno. I wanna do something useful. What do you think, sis? Think I could ever be a hero? When I'm older, I mean. Right now I feel like I still can't tell right from wrong well enough to be a good hero. And if I was, what would a good name be? And what would my costume be?! So many questions." She flopped across the couch dramatically with a loud huff, "The alternative is a villain, but that's a hard no. I wouldn't wanna hurt people."

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

lydia-qx-qq-20160913123617.pngAXIOM

Axiom's eyes widen as the masked man pulled out two grenades and pulled their pins. Axiom rushes towards him before he throws the two grenades to opposite sides of the room. He wasn't sure if he could trust the armored one to help, though he could've chucked his body on top of it, but he didn't want to endanger his life too, much less end it in a half-baked attempt to sacrifice one life to save the others. He needs to do this without jeopardizing everyone else's safety, so he'll have to try and neutralize both grenades himself if he can. The max time it takes for a grenade to go off is 5 seconds, but then there was the possibility that the detention would go off earlier than that. Axiom contemplates using his powers but that could potentially make things worse. Still, he'll never know unless he tries. He could get to one grenade in time at the very least. Axiom runs to one of the grenades across the room and grabs hold of it, then tucking into a ball to decrease the effect of blast. Axiom places one of his index fingers on the floor, a string of electricity snakes its way around the the other lawyers until it reaches the other grenade, circling it then surrounding it in a small electric barrier. Axiom prepares of the grenades to explode and hopes his course of action works.
ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Salamander

The bodies had been left to lay where they had dropped, the amusement parks colorful lights that decorated signs and attractions continued to blink and shimmer, as if to say 'forget the dead bodies, everything's fine!'. A large pool of blood had seeped from the bodies, a crimson stain on concrete that only slowly grew as the ichor of life left its vessel. As oriax made himself known (and frankly looked like a fool doing it), the only noise offered was a nearby booth that seemed to speak up. "Hyuck! Try again pardner!" said a large beaver sporting a cowboy hat and sheriff star near a shooting range game...whoever had been hosting it seemed to have forgotten to turn off the damned cardboard cut out.

The sound of fire crackling and licking at the air could be heard directly behind oriax, at least a dozen meters behind him. The form of a man at least 6'1 in height spit itself into existence from fire, only to consolidate into a god damn ninja, who only stared down Oriax. If Oriax had the scent for it, the ninja smelled...wrong. Just wrong. He was human, but he smelled of demonlord...and Hell itself. "You are either brave or incredibly stupid. Possibly both....You smell of demonblood. I'm going to say both." The ninja adjusted his footing a bit, one foot sliding to the side. "If you've come to fight, try to be an actual threat. The children here offered no sport or challenge."

30ccde255cc6ca2bbd038a0730ec6eee-jpg.888737

LostHaven LostHaven

Oriax
"Ninjas, why is it always ninjas?!" | Amusement Park

"YO HOLY SHIT-"

Oriax jumped six feet back at the sound of the cardboard cutout's horrible voice, tossing four pitch-black throwing knives that had manifested in his hands toward the demonic construct. "Dude what the fuck?!" he exclaimed exasperatedly, eyes wide with horror at the terrible being these humans have wrought into existence. He couldn't quite put his finger on it - was it the horrid, widened eyes, or the terrible manic grin that spread across one ear to the other? Regardless of what it was, the cardboard cutout was somehow the most terrifying thing Oriax had seen in the last century or two.

Comparatively, the ninja that materialized out of a spire of flames was far less intimidating. Oriax turned to face the being that had crawled out of the fire, looking at him through his featureless mask. Of course it was a fucking ninja. Oriax held one hand to his chest and another to his side as he bowed at the ninja. "Ah! There you are!" he exclaimed as he did so, "You may call me the Faceless Shadow!" he introduced himself, before pausing. Wait, why did he decide on that cringey-ass nickname again?

Oh yeah. That's right, something about being trouble if some demon recognized his moniker if he used 'The Shadow's Reach', or something along those lines. He rose his head to face the strange-looking creature, that wasn't quite human nor demon. There was just a peculiar air emanating off the person, and Oriax racked his brains for an explanation. "Say, ninja, you didn't eat a Demon Lord, did you?" he inquired, but as he did so, one would notice the shadows all around the area begin to twist and shift unnaturally. "Well, no matter!" Without warning, at least two-dozen spears launched at Salamander from all directions, and Oriax himself stepped forward, thrusting forward at Salamander, a rapier held in his right hand. In his other free hand, tendrils of shadows gathered at his palm that shifted into the form of a dagger, blunt end lined with deep-cut grooves - a sword breaker.

Last edited:
Salamander

"How kind of you, to let a child give you your name. Your last action upon this earth was one of kindness...or perhaps pity. Curious, how you know that I ate a Demon Lord. You will die knowing more than most." The ninja wasn't blind, he knew of the incoming attack, only adjusting his stance slightly. As soon as the spears began to launch towards him, the warrior moved quickly, far faster than any human could ever hope, channeling his warped chi to enhance already superhuman speed. The back of his hand touched right below the tip of each spear, sending it askew or into the ground. As the last spear was sent away, the ninja jumped into a backwards flip, vaulting off his hands and back a dozen feet as he quickly readied his own weapons. Tanto in his off-hand, Ninjato in dominant. If oriax was perceptive, he could see runes engraved on each blade, Japanese characters such as 'strength', 'power', and 'death' across the blades. "If your only skill is shadow tricks, you will fair no better than the rest." He was undaunted by the sword breaker, the tanto lashing out to catch it as the Ninjato moved to parry the rapier. He took a deep breath, digging deep into his core, focusing on memories...his children murdered...his wife butchered...his village slaughtered. "Burn!" He exhaled, a gout of cursed fire spitting towards Oriax, likely dousing him if he didn't back off.

LostHaven LostHaven

Oriax"NOW SINCE WHEN CAN NINJAS BREATHE FIRE?!" | Amusement Park

"I know it sounds lame! I couldn't think of something better, ok?!" Oriax snapped at Salamander in response to his comment on his dumb alias. The demon watched with mild awe as the madman parried his spears using bare hands, but he didn't quite have the luxury of commenting after that, as the ninja began his own counterattack.

Click.

The tanto came down, and was caught in the grooves.

Clang!

His rapier was parried to the side by the longer blade - and in that time, the ninja had already made his next move... fire breathing?!

"Enchanted weapons?! Foul play! And why the fuck can you breathe fire?!" Oriax yelled as he yanked hard at the blade caught in his sword breake and thrusting his rapier at Salamander's open maw before he leapt backed right off, abandoning both weapons in the process. "Shit!" he quickly yelped, patting the flames off his jacket. "This jacket is expensive!" he complained, quickly removing it and tossed it aside. He did the same for his necktie that he quickly loosened.

"Look, I was taking a shot in the dark when I asked, but now I'm actually kind of curious," Oriax continued to make pointless chatter even as throwing knives manifested in his hands. "Who'd you off? How does Demon Lord taste like?" he asked as he tossed half a dozen knives toward Salamander.

Last edited:
Salamander

The grip on his Tanto was fierce, but not fierce enough to hold it in place. The sword breaker couldn't hope to snap the blade, but it was enough to send it out of his grasp and clattering away a few feet. As the rapier went straight for the ninja's open maw...he closed his jaw shut tight, the sword pinned beneath his teeth as he glared with spite towards Oriax as he jumped away. He relaxed his jaw, letting the rapier drop as he rolled his shoulders, the mask that had simply ceased to exist when he blew fire at him now re-appearing out of thin air. With Oriax out of range he quickly ducked into a roll to grab the Tanto, sliding both blades into their sheathes with soft chck's each as he stood upright again, rolling his shoulders. "Tozzadoth, the Lord of Damnation, ruler of the Wastes of the Damned...Tasted of Kaiseki." If Oriax was still well versed in the nature of Hell, the clue was all in the name. Even with Hell becoming more 'civlized', the wastes were a lawless and anarchic wasteland, where only...well, the most damned of souls should go. Either by being sinners, or dark arts. As for his comment of taste? It was entirely possible he was serious with the way he said it.

The ninja slammed a smoke bomb into the ground, disappearing out of sight, the only warning he had done so was the sound of a fire popping into existence and then out again. But a moment later he was behind oriax, lashing his hand forward towards him, the kyoketsu-shoge flying towards him...or perhaps more commonly known as the kunai with chain. "Don't run from a fight!"

LostHaven LostHaven

Oriax"Ok, I'll take cliches over fire-breathing any day..." | Amusement Park

"Uwot?" was Oriax's only response to Salamander's claims. "Wait did I just pick a really shitty fight?!" he exclaimed. But, who knows? As far as Oriax was concerned, the ninja could be full of shit. He squinted his eyes as Salamander dropped the smokebomb, trying to discern where he had disappeared to under the veil of literal carcinogenic gas. Though somehow, instinctively, Oriax knew where the ninja would appear next.

Flipping around to face his back, the demon would be met with a chained kunai aimed right between his eyes.

"Fuck!" he cursed loudly as a pair of daggers formed in his hands, one of which he used to deflect the projectile upward. "Fuck that scared me," he mumbled, rolling his shoulders before readying his blades. "Come on, man, appearing from the back is the oldest trick in the book! I've been pulling that shit before you humans were intelligent enough to have existential crises!" he... taunted? Insulted? I don't know, man.

He readied his stance, and in the blink of an eye, Oriax closed the distance between him and Salamander, throwing out a flurry of strikes; each blow however, was shallow - they'd inflict mild cuts at best. Feints, most likely. Following after, Oriax would end his barrage with a thrust toward Salamander's throat, whilst his left hand would attempt to jab a dagger into Salamander's side.

Salamander

"You picked a fight to consign yourself to death." As the kyoketsu-shoge was deflected, the ninja jerked his hand back, the weapon flying back into his grip and slotted back into place. "Though tactics age, they remain effective." As Oriax charged him the warrior went back to deflecting, only offering a few steps back before holding his ground. Many of the blows were deflected, and those that were offered no real threat. Their cuts were shallow, unable to bite into the armor he wore effectively. As if anticipating the thrust for his throat his hand lunged up to grab Oriax's wrist, the top of his wrists pointed towards his face. The blade at his side however found purchase, though it was stalled and lessened by that armor once again. Given Oriax's perception, perhaps the first thought to reach his brain would be "Hey, his arm-guard has two slits in it!". And should that message get through his brain, he may just expect the wrist-blades that suddenly jutted out, six inches in length and serrated. And of course, should Oriax attempt to disengage, a kunai was tossed towards his shin...this one WITHOUT chain.

LostHaven LostHaven

Oriax
"Oi, I'm old but I'm not kicking the bucket soon! I still have regrets!" | Amusement Park

"Nice!" Oriax smirked beneath his mask as the dagger wedged itself into Salamander's side. Nobody expects the second dagger aimed to their side. However, as his eyes glazed over the ninja's armguards, the first thing that came to mind were the slits, and...

Yep. Retractable blades. "Shit!" Oriax cursed as he disengaged, only to be faced with a kunai flying at him. With little time to react, the damned blade sunk into Oriax's shoulder, causing the demon to curse loudly. "Oh fuck me dead!" he grumbled as he pulled the blade from his shoulder, tossing the kunai back at Salamander. He then motioned with his hand, prompting a dozen spears to erupt out from Salamander's own shadow.

As the entire process ensued, Oriax was closely watching Salamander like a hawk - looking closely, the ninja may notice a sigil burning in the demon's irises; Oriax's 'Demonic Eyes of Exsanguination'. With his eyes, he closely scanned Salamander's body for openings; gaps in defense in his armour and vitals on Salamander's body would appear highlighted in bright red in the demon's view. There had to be some easy way to crack this damned tincan of a ninja open, Oriax thought to himself.

Though it may very well be wishful thinking.

~Dietrich~

1623124779925.png Dietrich was feeling a bit playful and decided to tease the younger woman a bit. "Does that mean you're not going to wine and dine me? Because I have the most handsome suit hanging in my closet right now." He couldn't keep up the façade for long though. Gently he knocked his shoulder into her, his expression softening as his tone became serious, "Don't worry. I was a little...surprised but I know you didn't mean it." Morgan wasn't one to hold onto things just because they were pretty or because they had sentimental value; she was too practical for that. If the Nephilim was useless to her then she'd get rid of him. It was simple as that. The fact that he was still here, at her side no less, spoke volumes of his value to her; as well as her faith in his abilities. His fragile ego just needed to take a backseat. A prideful angel, I'm sure plenty of people would find it ironic. Maybe that was just his human side getting in the way of his supposedly 'pure' angelic side. Or maybe angels were just arrogant as hell. He had never met an angel so who knew.

As soon as Morgan's voice lowered she had completely captured the Nephilim's attention. He didn't like it. Granted, they needed this...acquaintance's assistance, but Dietrich didn't like how her existence put Morgan on edge. For a moment, he hated this time. Things were so much simpler when people and technology were too; if someone was too dangerous to be kept around he could just kill them with no problem. Time's were different though. Not only had the world changed so much in just a century but his circumstances had too. Killing someone important to their cause wouldn't necessarily harm him, but it'd harm his partner and their organization; everything they had worked so hard on could be destroyed with just one wrong move. He hated it. He felt like his every move was analyzed for a weakness and that the floor beneath him was thinner than ice.

Dietrich didn't have a choice though, all he could do was brace himself and stay five steps ahead of their opponents and ten steps ahead of their allies. At Morgan's last bit of advice, the blond nodded. "Of course," he mumbled. As she had said during their meeting with Alexandria, Dietrich was both handsome and charming; it was a useful tool when it came to forming and keeping alliances.

((Interacting with ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles 's Morgan))

milk.jpgMilk
"You'd have to run faster than time to outrun a teleporter, though I suppose that's possible in theory," she mused, giving not even a small blush to being called cute, "Everyone is a student, and life their teacher. There is always more to learn. I mind not, either way... though I do look like a student, this way." Milk sighed softly, "Considering that someone's name being Milk would be unheard of... how about... Bainne?" It was Irish... for milk. She wasn't winning any creativity awards for this one, but at least it sounded more name-like to an American's ears.

"I look forward to meeting your roommate. Should we get going again?"

Sorrow

"You're right, I'm not human. I just so happen to be bound to one, live rent-free in her skin and head...certainly know nothing of humanity, no ma'am...And you turned off the radio!? I was hoping the batteries had just died! How are we supposed to do what we're good at, if we don't know when there's an issue!?" Though the zolga didn't have 'eyes' per-say, it was well aware of the corpses present as soon as Ivory found them. "Unless you feel like outing ourselves and everyone getting a good look at you before I come out, I suggest you find a corner so I can do my job!"
1.png

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Deathkitten Deathkitten

Chrysos calmly took a slim jim out of his pocket opening it and eating it. "Ya seem like ya got this handled boy scout. So, why don't I just... I don't know, I'll just let you preach the bible and laws or morality to him for a while. You seem the type to do that. Its like I can almost see an American flag flowing behind you like some PSA. Aaaaaaanyway" He reached into his car grabbing the radio. "Yo Hero in Training Chrysos. Any cops or fire peeps at the lawyer place. Can ya place like... a big trampoline or something below the giant hole in the building. Thanks bye!" he said promptly tossing it back in the car. Whistling as he spun his revolver on his finger. "Have fun Psycho. It's probably way more fun to play with Mr. America over here then me. He actually has morals to toy with" He shouted as he proceeded to grab a lawyer by the leg. and drag them across the floor over to the hole. Looking out to see they had barely just finished setting up the trampoline. And promptly proceeded to kick the lawyers collapsed body out of the hole onto it. "God these guys are heavy. Did they spend all their bribe money on deep fried donuts and poor people's Carbonated tears?" He sighed as he went to grab another one.

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Addison Miller
07334269a362649fb55a95106f7c7d4e.png
Addison was where one would expect, at a disk consisting of her company laptop and so many papers it would drive a secretary mad trying to work through all of them...and she did this every op. But right now, it was far more extensive than ever, for so many reasons. She didn't jolt like someone typically would from a surprise hug, simply tilting her head a bit to tap against her sisters. She knew she was coming, and she could feel her there...why jump? "Just lunch, huh? In that case, why don't we get greek then?" She considered her sister's idea, nodding a bit. "Sushi works. But if you actually order a California roll, I'm going to judge you for being unoriginal. Least if we go to IHOP it'll be hard to pull a joke like that off." Like her sister, she had a pleasant southern drawl to her voice, a clear indicator of where in the world she grew up. "..You're going to buy ten plates of pancakes again if we go, aren't you? You're not going to eat them all at once, you're going to ration them like a loon. I can see it coming..." She gave a slight laugh, though it sounded a bit forced and hollow. As Ella slid off from her hug to pull up a seat, Addison arranged some papers before her with a slight sigh.

"I'll make this quick so we can go eat, I'm starved as well. I've mapped roads and routes we can take from point A to B for the quickest possible dispatch of forces. I've also outlined evacuation paths we can get men to funnel civvies through if shit hits the fan in the worst possible way. There's only been two O.A sightings, one in a park and one in the crater, both were taken down. One in the park got clipped by some U.K hero called 'SoulFlare', with some help from Jupiter and some reformed villain 'Shield'. Some demons or something were also throwing punches as well, it was a fucking mess. No civilian casualties, luckily. Then the one at the crater was taken down by something called 'Beast'...from what footage I can find, that's an accurate term as any. I'm not sure that thing was even sapient. From that, we learned that the O.A had been centered out of the crater, so that's been cordoned off. We haven't had any further sightings to go off of yet, at least."

She sighed, rubbing her temples. "A problem we're looking at is a highly powerful terrorist cell with only a rough idea of where they are. The heroes and villains in L.A is a power scale of their own it seems, like it's a giant melting pot of 'fuck off'. We don't get along with everyone naturally, and we're employed by the state directly so we've got our proper jurisdiction. But we have to avoid causing any unneeded irritation if we can help it." As she spoke she made a point to draw attention to locations on the maps or draw lines, everything coated in military jargon and planning. "So in summary...this isn't going to be easy, and I already don't like it."
Kyrenka Kyrenka

Blessed Death

Carmen gave a noise of displeasure at the feeling of Magnus doing what he had to get them off the ground and skyborne, glancing at the ground below as they moved. "It's not likely they'll be getting close enough to take a bite, Magnus. If they do...well, we can both blame ourselves for being incompetent while you work to get it fixed. Depending on the breed as well, they may not be contagious...let's not find out though, shall we?" As they touched down Carmen simply stared at the idiotic undead facing their greatest foe yet. The terribly, the mighty....fence. She felt like a squad of police with rifles could have handled this honestly from the looks of it, but oh well. At Magnus's shuddered complaint she glanced at him, and then back to the horde. "I will give credit where credit is due, you certainly look far better than them. Though they might beat you just a smidge in a game of chess...." She calmly took a few steps forward, placing one foot in front of the other and tugging her glove into place to make sure it was snug. She rolled her wrist gently, fingers weaving through the air as the invisible wires slipped free. She quickly delivered a backhand into the air in front of her, the wires quickly spooling out to dice through the first half a dozen. "Magnus, do remember to watch my back, yes?"
a72c1b540ff2ed35b4620b5356528c11.png

Deathkitten Deathkitten

War & Melita Demas
The redhead's expression never changed, but there was a spark of amusement in her gaze for just a moment. "No, you're not a monster. If anyone is, I think that title is reserved for the Four. Everyone certainly likes to paint us as such, a shame we don't care. It's interesting that you care, pup." Melita didn't seem fazed by the barb tossed at her referring to her as incompetent...for he was right. She was failing her duties to her 'mother', and there was no greater disgrace for her to bear than that. She dipped into a low bow of thanks before following after Chutes. "Your kindness is appreciated, Chutes. I am aware of your disdain for such, I would not seek you out if the matters were not dire..." At his request to say something outside of deadpan coldness her ton shifted into a more icy and annoyed one, intermingled with conviction as she let her true feeling, or the amount a Reaper Knight had available, show. "How...why...who...and possibly where I may find them, so that I may freeze them from the inside out, and then collect their soul once I shatter their corpse statue...If you would be so kind."

War watched Chutes starting to storm off, stepping a bit closer to Death and whispering to her in that tongue known only to the select few, such as concept. "If he wasn't helping your little Reaper, I'd find it amusing to see if he had any bite to back up his bark. I'll let him help her, however. I'm well aware that if a situation is enough for you to take a personal interest in it, it's of no trifling matter."
0d72a41d46c50926dd6d10b114b1c610.png
97f9cc57a9a901e0fd1c97679d8f2c05.jpg
Deathkitten Deathkitten

Tactician
...I guess I did ask for something to shoot later. Didn't realize God did comedy though.

Tactician watched Kite get hauled off out of the corner of his eye. It looked like she'd be the one doing the final heist, he had to deal with being the center of attention for a time. His attention was torn away from glancing towards a rather nice knife block towards the sound of someone choking, turning his head that way. He knew that face...Oscar Aphera. He'd made a point of remembering him for this job, considering his connection to the 'employer'. Granted, he'd made a point to memorize information in regards to all who would be present at the household, though it was likely to be shunted later on as soon as it was deemed nonessential. As Oscar basically had a heart attack at the sight of him he gave a gentle incline of the head, as if to say 'hello'. Oscar was smarter than the rest it seemed, those words whispered softly into ear...or rather, where it would be beneath his suit. "A hot coffee, black if you could, sir. Trying to limit my sugar intake, you know?" The way he spoke stuck to his persona, but the way he stared at Oscar, the way his gaze fixated on him conveyed the point well enough. He knew he wasn't buying it, but the rest were. And of course, the contract was that he wouldn't be caught by the security system...Jewels husband was an acceptable variable.

ed2c9c4d165ff4914d65a4a1a01168b7.png

Deathkitten Deathkitten

James

Maybe his complaints had been black and white, but that's because they had been fact to him so far. Whereas for Vice, hers were concerns she couldn't verify one way or the other. Of course, he didn't voice that, or any other thought. He let her get it out, vent everything she needed, let it all out. As her rage slowly petered out he grabbed her, pulling her into a tight hug and inevitebly pulling her cheek into his chest so she could just be held onto, and listen to his heart. "I should be the one apologizing...my own buried traumas should slip out like that from some sleeper agent pass phrase rules. But...there's no such thing as a 'normal' human experience. Everything is stupid, it's weird, it sucks at least a quarter of the time...So let's start where we can. By winding up with me, you do have a family...a tempermental goddess with PTSD, a leviathan who I can not let within a 50 meter radius of any aquarium, a Lovecraftian doll who I have to watch everything I say very carefully with, a dragon who really likes cuddles, a balrog who has built up more cases of attemtped sexual assault on my person than every single politician...ever. And now some giant space snake dragon?...And then I'm the dumbass who keeps them all tied together. I can't give you parents, but I can give you family. Also...you are better than the rest, because you actually care about it. And I don't care...I'll get home eventually. If we try cheating me home, I'll get killed again...that's my luck....you gonna be okay?"
aph_fantasia__the_summoner_by_mano_chan-d5h9i9z-1.png

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Damnation

Caroline raised an eyebrow ever so slowly...not helping the stereotypes? As 'harpy' spoke she flicked a phone out, searching through it silently. "Let's see here...right, first off. Pot calling the kettle black. The first Japanese woman I meet, and she's the forty second person in her line with the exact same name, was open carrying a katana, has a job as a demon hunter or the likes and uses...what the fuck is summoning tubes?...and uses summoning tubes, with the hero name of 'The Blade of the Eel Goddess'...." She stared at harpy for a few moments before speaking again, eyebrow still quirked. "So y'all wanna be the pot or the kettle?" As harpy finished the paperwork Caroline sighed, glancing towards one of the officers before speaking up. "Honestly, gonna be honest. We let lord knows fuck all through, and it was the katana that tipped y'all off today?...Right, this is bugging me, what the fuck are summoning tubes?"
613e61de30458ff240a8da28e02af69a.jpg

Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Ariah

She gave a slight sigh at the question, resting her chin on her hand. "I dunno. Even if we got you a bit more street smart, dad still is firmly against us being hero's, and so is just about every politician you talk to. It was enough of a fight for dad to get us to be treated like regular people, how much of an uphill battle do you think it'd be for him to get us the rights to actually be heroes? He doesn't even want us to be..." She gave a slight sigh as well, leaning back into her seat and rolling her head back a bit. "We can watch whoever you'd like on T.V if you want...except Kali...or Elementa, everything is so oversaturated with Elementa I can't do a google search for heroes without her being in the recommended links."
fb42ce4fa357cdf80266c29aa75088f8.png

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Spear

Too slow...if Axiom had charged Spear just a few moments sooner, he could have stopped him from tossing those grenades. Alas, they were now in play, opposite side of the rooms, a grin to match the one he wore on his mask plastered on the madman's face. As Axiom did what he had honestly been expecting he clapped like an excited child, but only a few times. "Careful, you know. Fireworks are nice to look at, but you shouldn't get so close to them!" Those dreadful seconds passed by, only for one to finally go off...Axiom's guess had been right, the grenade blowing up right beneath him and creating a rather decent-sized hole in the floor beneath him as well, the internal architecture now on display. The one he had put a dome up around simply did nothing, save for spit up a small cloud of confetti from the top. Spear was giggling softly, finding the entire situation more than a little hilarious. It seemed like playing these life or death games with innocent lives was nothing more than that...a game to him. And Axiom had decided to try to sacrifice himself for them, how touching!

The giggling stopped as he glanced at Chrysos, focusing on him. The annoyance he had once felt towards Chrysos was replaced with something new...fascination. He was so willing to not do anything but the bare minimum, so level-headed, so cool....he wanted to see what he had to do to break that cool exterior. He wanted to see the poor boy snap! "Don't worry, we'll be having plenty of fun! And then we can hang out, it'll be great." Pulling his revolver again he looked towards Axiom, leveling the gun with him. "Second times the charm, right?" A squeeze of the trigger, RIP round cut loose...only for it to ding right off Axiom's armor and hit straight into Spear's chest, at the bottom of where his right lung was, knocking him to the ground. But there was no wheeze or even a noise of pain, only silence...that drifted into a slight chuckle as he sat upright, glancing at Chrysos. "Well then, you were right! He IS fun! And now you're in on the game too!" Unfortunately for Chrysos, he was the subject of Spear's power...and instead of taking the bullet into his lung, the damage had been done...but it was only put on Chrysos. But since he wasn't the original inflictor, it'd be lessened...to an extent.
aa43ef43417489a7fbbffdbe7c6bdbe5.png

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Salamander

The warrior stared at his opponent as he complained about the kunai that had bit into his shoulder, rolling his own slowly. Catching the kunai that came soaring towards him in hand and quickly stowing it away. Glancing down at the last moment at the motion from Oriax now that he'd had a chance to realize that his opponent worked with shadows, his suspicions were confirmed as spears began to shoot out of his shadow. He was fast, but just a touch too slow. Channeling his Chi he leapt high into the air out of reach of the weapons, though one managed to bite into the side of his leg and the armor there, letting a thin river of crimson drool down the armor as he landed on the ground again, a good ten meters away. As he had to relocate, he had no means to stop Oriax's 'ctrl f' ability as he looked him over...unfortunately, there weren't many weaknesses to speak of, save for the obvious. His entire head was an easy target given it lacked any proper armor save for a 'face plate', and his joints were less armored than the rest of his armor due to their need to be able to move and flex, rather than be a single solid portion of the armor.

Pressing his palms together in focus, Oriax had a chance to ponder if he might have been drugged...as there were suddenly three more ninja's, all Salamander, standing around him in a 'circle'...Of COURSE the ninja had this kind of bullshit. "You've shown to be a more worthy foe...let us see if that lasts" came the chorus of voices. One of the warriors quickly pulled strips of highly powerful fire-crackers from his person and lit them ablaze, tossing them high into the air, the damned things starting to go off all at once, like some archaic flare as it killed the shadows, bathing the ground beneath in light. And it was then that the other three striked. Kunai tossed from one towards Oriax's arm, the kunai with chain from the original for his opponents gut (and of course if he managed to hit...drag him back), and the one behind him produced what appeared to be a scythe and chain, spinning the weighted end before tossing it forward, attempting to ensnare the demons ankles.

LostHaven LostHaven

Morgan Adler

She offered no remark towards Dietrichs teasing, at least for now. She would later, most certainly, but now was a time for focus. As the tarantula arrived to 'guide' them, Morgan glanced at it for a moment. She didn't have a problem with bugs in the slightest, but admittedly putting a big bow on a giant bird-eating tarantula was...oddly amusing? A touch cute maybe? She stuck close to Dietrich, eyes glancing into the rooms they passed, insects constantly at work. "It's fascinating, really. She has the means to see and hear everything at all times, should she allocate her resources and skill set appropriately." It was also why this was one asset Morgan couldn't possibly consider ever getting on the wrong side of, for so many reasons. Giving a small nod to the bow wearing tarantula she started into the room, going so far as to say 'thank you, miss' to the spider. Walking inside she looked around, now chewing on the tootsie roll center of her lollipop. "Hello? Who's in today?"
latest

Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Kyrenka Kyrenka

Velocity

The young irish-american speedster gave a small grumble, another gently bonk atop Milks's head. "I don't think you give me enough credit, c'moooon!" She stared at the young woman as she proclaimed her new name, staring at her blankly beneath her helmet, leaning forward a bit, voice soft. "So you're just milk...but foreign. Imported milk? Milk from overseas? And not even fancy milk, you went with irish? Bainne, why." She was quipping, but also a bit dumbfounded. She literally just changed the language of what she'd been calling her! That's it! "Yep, we can go, hang on!" Picking the Irish Cream up again she dashed away again, zooming through the campus at a high enough speed that she wouldn't show to anyone sight...up the wall, into her dorm, closed the window, set Milk on the bed, undressed out of her costum and stowed it away in hiding with a content sigh, sitting on the bed...a good thirty seconds! "Right so she gets off class in..." She glanced down at her phone, humming in thought. "Ten minutes!"
adam-isailovic-d2.png

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Users who are viewing this thread

Back