• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Starborne - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
SilverFlight SilverFlight & Lioness075 Lioness075 ,
lovely GM and co-GM , i finally finished my character Maeve!
im so sorry it took much longer than i expected! if there needs to be any changes or clarification please let me know!

Also, I made a Discord.

Ok, Haz, I love the enthusiasm, but you need to dial it back. Give the others a chance, and let me deal with the discord please. I was going to put it to a vote whether people wanted one or not. Please check with me or Lion before making decisions like this. As for posting, I'll make a rule, wait for me to post before you post again.

Ok, Haz, I love the enthusiasm, but you need to dial it back. Give the others a chance, and let me deal with the discord please. I was going to put it to a vote whether people wanted one or not. Please check with me or Lion before making decisions like this. As for posting, I'll make a rule, wait for me to post before you post again.
Okay! Thank you

ACCEPTED! 😁 Please feel free to write your intro post as soon as you are able.
3147e5b7f0ee4c7.gif

In case we're voting, I'm okay either way. Generally not very active on discord, but i don't mind using it if updates are going to be there.

Also about my post, usually have more time on the weekend, but I'll try to see if i can get something in during these few days.

Good evening, everyone! I just wanted to check in on those who haven't posted yet. How are y'all holding up? Do you maybe need a hand in figuring out where you can write your character into the current scenes?

Of course, we do have the one post a week rule in effect, so please do not feel rushed to write a post. This is really just to check on y'all, I promise.

deer deer Naberius Naberius andujarprime andujarprime Elenion Aura Elenion Aura Lekiel Lekiel

Elnaril will be entering the scene at a specific point in time, which we have not reached yet. Everything's been worked out with the boss lady :p

Elnaril will be entering the scene at a specific point in time, which we have not reached yet. Everything's been worked out with the boss lady :p
Derp, I should’ve remembered that from last time. My bad. Carry on. 😂

Hi lovely!
All is well on my end too! I'm working on my post and I hope to get it up as soon as possible!

Naberius Naberius Lioness075 Lioness075 Lekiel Lekiel deer deer Hazmat44 Hazmat44 skittyTail skittyTail TheSpeck TheSpeck Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread andujarprime andujarprime Saturn_moon Saturn_moon Elenion Aura Elenion Aura

Ok, I will be posting on Friday (Saturday if my workload is like it's been these past few days), and I am officially asking for feedback on the discord channel, if people are good with one, I will make one, Lion and I will be the mods.

Okay if we have discord, okay if we don't.

Mind if I ask at what timezone are you in? Cause it seems I won't be able to write by saturday x.x I'm in GMT+8

My timezone is EST. I always have to Google the time zone differences lol.

Hello all! Back from vacay, and a discord would be great. Especially for updates since I don’t get rpn email notifications 😭 will work on getting a post up tonight or tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back