What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Starborne - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Lioness075

Everyone's fighting some battle of their own.
Hello, everyone! Just checking in on y’all again. I hope everyone’s week has been going as smoothly as it can and that y’all are as hyped as I am for this RP!

Again, please let me or Silver know if you’re struggling to figure out your first post. We’re here to help in any way we can. 😁 And if anything is keeping you busy IRL, please let us know either in a PM if it’s personal or you can just let the whole group know if you’re swamped with work, etc.

crucially

𝘆𝗼𝘂’𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝘀 𝗶 𝗮𝗺
Helper
I’ve been swamped with work but, I’ll be going on vacation today so I can finally sit down today and relax! I’d drone on about why it’s been exhausting but think that’ll be a bore LOL.

I know what I’m writing so no issues there just needing time to be able to sit down and write it.

Lekiel

Two Thousand Club
Supporter
Hello, everyone! Just checking in on y’all again. I hope everyone’s week has been going as smoothly as it can and that y’all are as hyped as I am for this RP!

Again, please let me or Silver know if you’re struggling to figure out your first post. We’re here to help in any way we can. 😁 And if anything is keeping you busy IRL, please let us know either in a PM if it’s personal or you can just let the whole group know if you’re swamped with work, etc.

Just got to the ennd of my work week! I should be able to make my post within 15 hours from now!

Lioness075

Everyone's fighting some battle of their own.
I do want to let y’all know that while I’m mostly available right now, I do work from 6AM-6PM EST today and tomorrow. I should be responsive for the most part, but if you ask me something or PM me and there’s silence on my end for a few hours, just bear in mind I’m at work during those times.

Hazmat44

Ignore the radiation. I do that all the time.
skittyTail skittyTail just wanna tell you Cam's adorable, and I can't wait for more interaction with her. By the way, there is a Starborne discord if you want to join us there.

Hazmat44

My Killerie commission was finished! I put it in my char desc, but I want to put it here too.

Killerie 1.jpg

Lekiel

Two Thousand Club
Supporter
"IT'S THE LEGGGGSSS-! AND THOSE BEADY EYEEEEESSSSS-! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!"
- Amiecia de'Valliere​

SilverFlight

Tende altum, volare altius
Supporter
crucially crucially

So a week's almost up and I sort of need you to respond. If you can't by tomorrow I am going to have to either write for Maive picking a card, or bypass that small bit and move on with the plot. Is that ok?

crucially

𝘆𝗼𝘂’𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝘀 𝗶 𝗮𝗺
Helper
crucially crucially

So a week's almost up and I sort of need you to respond. If you can't by tomorrow I am going to have to either write for Maive picking a card, or bypass that small bit and move on with the plot. Is that ok?
Yup. That’s okay with me.

Hazmat44

> There was also an odd looking dog with horns

Just so you know, Rico changed back into her sheep-ish form so she could go buy the gigabeef sausage.

TheSpeck TheSpeck

Users who are viewing this thread