• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Starborne - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Thank you! :) He sure is an innocent boi. I feel so bad for Killerie, she seems so disapointed in herself XD
Killerie has self-esteem issues largely due to her 'best friend', whom I'm reasonably confident you all will hate with great loathing.

Seriously though. I've written a few webnovels, had to make a few supervillians. I really like making them as vile as possible.
This person takes the cake.

Unfortunately, it's gonna be a while before she meets the crew face-to-face, but Killerie's going to hold some communicator conversations with her. You'll see what I mean in those posts.

TheSpeck TheSpeck Yes, apologies for the delayed notice. I don’t mind giving the details: I’ve got walking pneumonia and finally got on antibiotics for it. Hopefully, it’ll resolve in the next week or so. In the meantime, I’m having to use my energy reserves to focus entirely on work and school, then sleeping to hopefully speed up the healing process (also video games to help me destress). So, like I said, hopefully I’ll be up and running with the RP again in a week or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back