• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Starborne - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

SilverFlight

Tende altum, volare altius
Supporter
starborne.jpg

Out of Character Chat

GM: Silverflight
co-GM: Lioness075​

Questions? Ideas? Just want to talk? This is the place! I will be lurking on here a lot of the time, ready to chat or help. Once our characters are established I'll go ahead and poll for a discord channel. I alos put up short character-building challenges here for people to play, to help you get to know your characters!

Last edited:
I want to know more about how we will start the RP so I know which character to play. We will be plying as the space pirate right? Should we start already knowing each other like FF IX or this kidnapping event is like the event that would tie us together?

The last time we did this RP, a select few of us worked together before the RP started so that our characters knew one another. But most of us were strangers IC.

Our jobs can vary greatly. My character is a bounty huntress and there is certainly a fair share of pirates and bounty hunters to be had. But you could also be a mechanic for a pirate ship or even their cook. You could be a navigator, or maybe even just a totally normal person who lives in the city and just so happens to stumble upon our group and get wrapped up in the chaos.

I want to know more about how we will start the RP so I know which character to play. We will be plying as the space pirate right? Should we start already knowing each other like FF IX or this kidnapping event is like the event that would tie us together?
I am so glad you said FFIX, because that is exactly where I got the inspiration from (it's my favourite game). The answer is, you can be whatever you want, of course it's easier to be involved if you're already on the wrong side of the law, but the events in the first arc will pretty much make sure everyone who wants to be is a part of the same crew. My character will be collecting a team to pull off the job, but you could also play, say, a bodyguard for the princess, or someone completely unrelated who just got unlucky enough to be associated with the crime. It's up to the imagination.

I wanted to pop in here so that I'll get notified of any messages here!
I have to say. . . I'm absolutely rusty since it's been a minute since I've been writing. . .
But really excited to start thinking of character ideas! Definitely still deciding what route I'd like to take!

I wanted to pop in here so that I'll get notified of any messages here!
I have to say. . . I'm absolutely rusty since it's been a minute since I've been writing. . .
But really excited to start thinking of character ideas! Definitely still deciding what route I'd like to take!
You know what? Same. So don't worry.

I haven’t really been active in any RPs since this spring, so I’m in the same boat. Gotta work out the kinks as well. 😅

I'm glad I'm not the only one because. . .
9a08224dd63aafab234eb3059cd466df.gif

Lioness075 Lioness075 I forget, was Larassa a bioman or an alien in this one? Can you put her race somewhere on it?
Oops, my b. Yeah, I think we had designated her as a bioman coming from a planet that specialized in bioman breeding as a core part of their culture, IIRC. I can dig up her planet information as well. Where would you like me to post it?

Oops, my b. Yeah, I think we had designated her as a bioman coming from a planet that specialized in bioman breeding as a core part of their culture, IIRC. I can dig up her planet information as well. Where would you like me to post it?
in general? As her race.

Way better than my first attempt at a CS on this website. 😂

Ok coding people, I need help. I can't for the life of me sort out the tabs coding in the actual code format so I can post it for people who want to use my code. It just keeps putting the tabs directly into the post instead of leaving them in my nice little code bubble. I can't figure it out.

Ok coding people, I need help. I can't for the life of me sort out the tabs coding in the actual code format so I can post it for people who want to use my code. It just keeps putting the tabs directly into the post instead of leaving them in my nice little code bubble. I can't figure it out.
Hi lovely! Want me to help with that? I can take a lil’ peek! Usually it has to do with RTE being turned off and there’s added codes in there somewhere along the way!

Would you also want me to make your code mobile friendly?

Hi lovely! Want me to help with that? I can take a lil’ peek! Usually it has to do with RTE being turned off and there’s added codes in there somewhere along the way!

Would you also want me to make your code mobile friendly?
Both yes! Please! I was just going to give them the tab format I have for my sheets minus the colour background and image background, and just one left-floated image for the faceclaim at the top of the sheet, first tab.

Both yes! Please! I was just going to give them the tab format I have for my sheets minus the colour background and image background, and just one left-floated image for the faceclaim at the top of the sheet, first tab.
You got it! I’ll get it to you in a jiffy!

Code:
[tabs][tab=Basic Info]
[imagefloat=left][heightrestrict=400]THE URL FOR YOUR FACECLAIM IMAGE HERE[/heightrestrict][/imagefloat]
[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Race:[/b]

[b]Homeworld:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b](you can add a written description for your character, or just delete this line [/tab]

[tab=Skills and Weapons]

JOB CLASS, SKILLS AND WEAPONS HERE

[/tab][tab=Personality]

PERSONALITY, PHYSICAL FLAWS AND CHARACTER FLAWS HERE

[/tab][tab=Backstory]

BACKSTORY HERE

[/tab][tab=Extra]

[/tab][/tabs]

• THE URL FOR YOUR FACECLAIM IMAGE HERE
    Name:

Race:

Homeworld:

Appearance: (you can add a written description for your character, or just delete this line [/font]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back