• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Starborne - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I don't think I've said this yet, but thank you so much for hosting this! I can't wait to get started.

Ok, I will put up the main thread now and then start the intro post. Please wait until the intro post goes up to respond <3

Aaaand now it's up! The thread is officially open!

Your intro was great, by the way!

*I have no idea how to ping people.

Hello all! I'm sorry I haven't been present much. My RPN notifications stopped pinging me for some reason and I only just thought to check in :') Almost had a heart attack when I saw how much I had missed. Anyway, my intro post should be up soon!

Hello all! I'm sorry I haven't been present much. My RPN notifications stopped pinging me for some reason and I only just thought to check in :') Almost had a heart attack when I saw how much I had missed. Anyway, my intro post should be up soon!
Read your part and I loved it! Great job!

I have written... my first post in the main thread. I ask that y'all excuse me for being a little passive with regards to my RP while I get used to this format, lol. If anyone wants to, like, pick a fight with Cam to get things off to a roaring start feel free. She will simply fall over and beg for forgiveness.

I have written... my first post in the main thread. I ask that y'all excuse me for being a little passive with regards to my RP while I get used to this format, lol. If anyone wants to, like, pick a fight with Cam to get things off to a roaring start feel free. She will simply fall over and beg for forgiveness.
I'm sure Killerie would be fascinated with Cam - she just LOVES technology.

Read the post, loved the post.
👍

Welp, I was in the same boat as Saturn, with only getting the one notification for Silver's post. XD But I finally got mine up as well. Makes the most sense for Larassa to end up at the bar scene lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back