• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic SS Destiny Mission Control (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
also if you had to choose between these three pics for the crew pilot who would you prefer?
1.91d13fb7000940d5427a1cde560b7863.jpg just graduated top of her class from pilot school
2.362e195b0bfabcf7f73b248bb66bfb0f.jpg military veteran
3.e9b4a6a583e4d3625bb06be3eb660fdf.jpge19f641ec3e348d16baceab0808dfd44.jpg ex-smuggler and criminal

Nothingness Nothingness

Last edited:
So would it be safe for me to just hop in any time, seeing as the ship hasn't taken off just yet? Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Kylesar1 Kylesar1 Sorry if me making my own currency disrupts anything you had in mind. I didn't see any set system, so I just made one up on the spot. I'm more than willing to revise and branch out the idea of currency and market it need be.

I just needed the concept for the character, since a lot of what he does is scouting and exploration on-foot, as well as making profit off his findings. He was a pirate after all, can't split him from the idea of riches haha!

Honestly, think Emil and Koot are gonna have some fun interactions. Maybe they'd go on scouting missions, who knows?

Ooh, yeah they could. Looks like both of them have good traits for scouting/surveying the terrain, and both do outdoors-y activities. Emil might contest Koot's "Defender of the weak" syndrome though haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back