• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic SS Destiny Rising: Galaxy Exploration

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Kylesar1

This is my loudest bork
1*SehuvOrKjxqPuowJxCZPYQ.jpeg

rn47l3d8wkbz.jpg

Earth...........is fine. No insane world-ending apocalypse like robot uprising movies or earth becoming unlivable like in Wall-E, and no nuclear war or zombie uprising. Humanity wisened up and prevented all that before it started. With insanely advanced technology, robots can be made to be sentient but disconnected from other robots. There's no AI Hivemind that makes every robot a killer. Androids and sentient AI are specially made with extreme regulation and care, the programming only to be made by human hands to prevent a mass malfunction of androids. Some robots can go about committing crime, but at the end of the day, it's no different than a human committing a crime. Pollution has been solved with one of many alternative ways to produce energy and alternate fuel methods, though gas in general is pretty outdated. The Ozone is perfect again, the earth environment preserved and recovered due to humans colonizing many other planets

Humanity lives in harmony with other races. Any alien species that tried to take over earth was beaten into submission and then made to see the error of their ways. Interstellar trade routes established. Outerspecies and human/AI relationships normalized (though reproduction is impossible obviously).

With galaxies far and wide, it's a huge universe to explore. Not every species knows about humanity or they may not like humanity. Some species are sitting behind a computer releasing videos to their own version of the internet talking about how they will soon discover an alien species. Why not BE that species. I mean, you'd have to run from their law enforcement to prevent being dissected, but hey........that's the risk of a fun adventure. While humanity is fine, not every species is. Your presence may trigger something big. Who knows?

Dodging some asteroids, fighting space pirates, spacial exploration outside the ship, mechs, hyperspace, lightspeed, running from wormholes, the works
Floating cities, Livable Airships, underground civilizations, non-earth planets colonized being considered Earthen continents and an international law prevents any one country from trying to claim it as their own. This along with every other planet in the solar system is claimed as humanity territory, this part of the Milky Way considered the Human Galaxial Territory. Space sailing is as common as commercial flying across the earth or sailing the earthen seas.

All aboard the SS Destiny

f0be655a.jpg

127017-gadgets-news-feature-the-future-starts-now-11-landmark-headlines-that-show-a-brave-new-world-image1-fugrzgxkha.jpg

Circos
Major City

An insanely advanced city, a bastion of love, innovation, technology and creativity. Species far and wide come to this place. The food, the people, everything about this place is the pride and joy of human civilization, one of the major cities, containing an airport, seaport, and a spaceport for intercontinental and interstellar travelers. The city was bustling with people trying to go wherever they wanted to go and do whatever they wanted to do. Cars hovered along the roads, giving off not a sound, making this very busy city not sound like one. However, while it didn't SOUND busy, one would have to wear shades to prevent a seizure from all the lights shining simultaneously from hundreds of different sources. The presence of an air, sea, and spaceport makes this one of the most secure places in the country. TSA and police presence was everywhere to protect the public and the integrity of intercontinental and interstellar transportation.

The residential areas were dense with people and thick with motels, hotels, and apartment areas. The private housing and sky housing is very expensive but very much worth its price as it offers full view of this amazing city, especially at night where it looks like a cacophony of smells and lights. This was truly where urban dreamers dreamed and where all those wishes traveled to come true after leaving the lips of hopefuls. Wishes of love, prosperity or simply just a better life. This is where it all happened and no city was better suited

Humans and non-humans alike walked the streets. This was normal life for the residents of the city. What would be normally weird even in other human cities, let alone other planets, was fairly normal here. Most people don't care who you are or where you come from. As long as you respect the city and the culture, as far as the people are concerned, you are one of them.

Royce-Ann Gabrielle Bivens and Willow
Circos- Lower Market District

Roy and Willow walked the streets, heading towards a private hangar. They were packed to begin their trip out of Earth and to other places. Roy had some connections about her and that made this trip possible. It was a VERY tall request, but nothing that a TON of money couldn't handle. She had a ship now with Willow connected to it as the Ship AI. They took the path through the Lower District. While it was a much longer path, it definitely beat going through the Red Light District, the shortest path to where she wanted to go. She was wearing her short black dress as well, so she didn't want to be confused for a lady of the night and get hit on by a bunch of guys who couldn't get some for free without going to jail. Plus, she had Willow with her. As an android who learned everything from her interactions of the world instead of just getting all her learning info from the internet, she didn't need to go over there. More than anything though, Willow was her daughter and she wouldn't expose her to all that because..........well what parent would

She was to meet the rest of the group at the hangar.

(AND WE'RE OFF)
Shannon Trevor Shannon Trevor guul66 guul66 Nothingness Nothingness GhastlySquash GhastlySquash CkSmalling CkSmalling Sludgemouth Sludgemouth MahoganyLeaf MahoganyLeaf

Shannon Trevor Shannon Trevor guul66 guul66 Nothingness Nothingness CkSmalling CkSmalling Sludgemouth Sludgemouth MahoganyLeaf MahoganyLeaf Kylesar1 Kylesar1

M.A.I.S.I.E. was doing her regular diagnostics, the drone buzzing about gathering supplies for her new recipe. Recently, she'd been purchased as part of a crew. The best thing was that they were coming with a ship A.I. of their own. It would be good to have another A.I. who could help with repairs as well. Currently, she was taking stock of the inventory in the hangar, waiting for the rest of the group to arrive.

"Hmm, this recipe will be great! I calculate a 40% increase in flavor with this new spice." She'd also bought a few extra components for the ship. Just a little something to support the new shipboard A.I. of course. She would be like a first mate after all!

"Assistant Engineer! Wonderful!"

Robert woke up to the sound of a very annoying alarm. Always make him go into a foul mood. He sat on his bed and planted his face on his hands. "I really need to change that damn annoying alarm." He got up and the curtains opened automatically. The sun burned straight to his retinas making him fall to the carpet rolling in pain. Well if the alarm made him pissed off, mother nature just got into the race. After a few minutes, he crawled his way to the bathroom, the second most important activity of the day. He stood up and hugged his shower. (Don't judge) But this was no ordinary shower. 27 pulsating jets of water with on board Bluetooth connectivity and a 10" screen. He bought it the first time he saw it. He got on and when the jets began massaging his body, he closed his eyes to enjoy the pulsating massage of his all 27 jets at different pulses.

After 40 minutes (sue me) he opened his wardrobe and decided to wear the simplest of all attire. A white muscle t-shirt and a pair of black jeans. He applied some cologne and took his bag and his medical equipment. He took a last look at his apartment and walked out. The streets were filled to capacity with people going on with their daily lives. He walked towards his favorite restaurant to have one last meal. When he walked in, "SURPRISE!!!!!!". He was shocked beyond words and the whole crowd started cheering him on, saying," SPEECH!!!SPEECH!!!SPEECH!!!" He placed his bags down and hushed the crowd.

'First of all, you all are a bunch of idiots. Not even a memo for this. I would have acted surprised i swear." Some people of the crowd laughed, others smiled. " And thanks for this. This place...is a second home. I have been here since this place opened and i am proud to be part of the Pirelli Brothers Familia. Soooo..." he took a glass of champagne from the waitress next to him." Salute Le Familia!!!!!!"

'SALUTE LE FAMILIA!!!" was the response and we all had a sip of whatever drink each had in their hands. After a few minutes of saying goodbye to the crowd who he knew 28% of them, he proceeded to have my breakfast. His last good breakfast buffet of 2" pancakes topped with chocolate syrups and a few berries on th top. Did i forget the whipped cream. Damn.

He headed out and hailed a cab to the hanger. After giving his credentials to the door, he proceeded to where the ship was. He saw a robot taking inventory so since he was a nice dude, no need of shunning it.

"Good morning. I am Robert Sloan, Medic reporting for duty."

GhastlySquash GhastlySquash

The kid-engineer was working hard on his giant battle robot. After the robot had a malfunction deep inside its lower torso, Kicks had spent most of the week trying to figure out how to get it fixed and was just putting in the last few touches. Because of the unusually dirty repairs he was making he had donned a light green jumpsuit, which was quite dirty from all of the oily parts.
"Damn, this is more annoying than progra." He said to himself, using one of the repair drones as an assistant in holding a wire in place while he used a electricity-based blowtorch to melt two ends of wires together. After that was done, he crawled through the inside of the robot to reach the cabin, which was quite barren, as inside it was only the controls, not even a piece of metal pretending to be a seat. This was deliberate, though. As long as Kicks didn't have to use it for longer times than it took for testing, he didn't care, but he knew other people often did. It was his way of saying "don't take control over my giant battle robot."
In the cabin he turned the robot on for a moment, made it turn a little using the control panel, then shut it off again, before climbing back through the robot and jumping out of its "bottom", but hanging onto a support bar, using his other hand and the help of another repair drone to fix the plate guarding that maintenance entrance onto the giant battle robot, before jumping off.
"Yo, Maisie, mind doing a quick scan and making sure I didn't leave any loose ends that will blow my giant battle robot and us up if I don't address it soon?" Kicks spoke his usual way, spurting out everything without leaving room for breathing, but with a clear, mumble-free voice that one would have to be incredibly slow to not get the gist of by the time he had finished. Right after finishing his sentence noticed the doctor who had just entered and took a few impatient steps, which seemed more like light jogging, towards him.
"Whaz-up, man, I'm Kicks, but you can call me Kicks. I'm like 90% sure that Robert Sloan ain't a nickname, so you got onna those do?" He stretched his fist out towards the medic, like he was offering a fistbump.
GhastlySquash GhastlySquash CkSmalling CkSmalling

Last edited:
guul66 guul66

Maisie's red eye turned over to Kicks and groaned. "Can't you have one of your 'little helpers' do it Kicks? but I'm super busy testing this recipe! Why on earth are you bringing that thing anyway? And you still haven't given me access to drive it myself, you know! Imagine the Giant recipes I could try!"

To be honest, Maisie would love to pilot a giant robot but her interactions with other machines was limited to Inara technology. But considering how often Kicks tinkered with it, she was worried the thing would barely last 5 minutes let alone an actual hour. She'd scanned that thing before and Kicks, with his great engineering, was holding it together with figurative duct tape and sometimes actual duct tape if she could predict.

When Kicks ran up to greet the new guy, Maisie immediately hovered over, her metal claws bearing a plate of cookies.

CkSmalling CkSmalling

"Hi there! I'm a Mechanical Astroneer Intelligent Software Inara Edition Customer-I mean...service drone! You can call me in M.A.I.S.I.E.! And you've already met Kicks..." MAISIE seemed to roll her eye at the mention of Kicks and floated a few feet away from him. "Here! Try one of my cookies! I baked a double chocolate chip with some additional modifications! And a Dungan manure pod to enhance flavor!"

Last edited:
bz7XrC8.jpg
Yukito Morimoto
Sitting at a table with nothing more than a white kettle and a small cup in front of him, a young dark haired male who wore a black hoodie that covered up most of his face had kept his head down as he stared at the steam rising from the edges of the kettle as well as from the light brown clear liquid in the cup. Knowing well enough that he was supposed to leave to head to the hanger and meet up with the 'crew' to go off on a little exploration right about now, the male showed no signs of getting up from his seat and rather just took a few sips from his drink. Unaware of how two large muscular males had come approaching the table in a matter of moments just to have one of them place both their hands onto the table, by the look in their faces; they were clearly both in an angered mood. "Hey! Don't just sit there drinking your tea dammit. You're that guy from last night who beat up my pal here aren't ya?!" With the male being rather loud in such a small bar, it easily caught the attention of many of the customers inside as well as the bartender; though with how nothing violent occurred, everyone mostly ignored the commotion. "Can you not be so loud? You're causing a scene--" Right as the hooded male spoke, the large muscular male quickly smacked the cup out of the sitting male as well as the kettle from the table to the floor causing it the shatter into pieces.

Just as that was done, the hooded male known as Yukito Morimoto only exhaled a deep sigh before finally standing up to his own feet. Although he did want to relax and just enjoy his tea, that very action was at least one reason for him to stand up and begin heading off to the hanger. Ignoring the two men as he progressed his way to pass them; even with the two human men ignoring the bartender's barks, they wasted no time to rush Yukito in attempts to attack him. Unaware of how dangerous Yukito might be, with each of the two men swinging their fist; it took little more than the male simply removing his hands from his hoodie pocket just to grip both of their wrists and easily flip them right onto their backs; with the fact that Yukito wasn't human, the strength of an ordinary unarmored human was simple to counter and have him put his own strength over their own.

Without so much as another word to the two men who groaned in pain from the unexpected turn of events for them, Yukito simply headed off to the hanger which luckily wasn't too far from his location. Since the bar had been as close as it was to the red light district, it was no doubt that those two men showed no fear of the authority at the time. "I wonder if any of the others are at the hanger yet...Hm.." Speaking his own comments to himself, the male pondered everything and everyone who he should and shouldn't be expecting to see. With all his equipment already on the ship ahead of time from the few previous days since the thought of carrying weapons around in public probably wouldn't go well with the authorities, heading straight to the hanger wasn't a big problem.
By the time Yukito finally ended up nearing the ship, he stood several feet away from it just to take a glimmer at the ship for a few moments. Although he had already known what to expect, no matter how many times he looked at the ship itself; he couldn't help but be quite amazed at it's size and structure. Whatever the case was, it appeared that the docking ramp was still down, so maybe the rest of the crew hadn't arrived yet, if so standing right outside in the more open area rather than stepping into a giant hunk of metal was more comforting for the alien male.

Robert stared at the fist in front of him. Most friendships always begin with a small gesture and in this case, a fist bump will be nice. He smiled and fist-bumped him. "Hahaha Robert Sloan is my real name. My nickname on the other hand is The Ebony Prince. Please don't ask. If you wish to get the whole story, you might want to get some beers in me first." Robert admired the magnificent ship in front of him. 'I must say, this ship is an absolute masterpiece. I once had a patient who was a former pilot. The way he described his ship was pretty detailed but when i try to compare between his and this beauty, the difference is simply ridiculous. Perhaps you have heard of the SS. Nautilus?"

He was brought to reality by a mechanized voice. When he looked down, he saw a plate of cookies right in front of him. 'Well M.A.I.S.I.E, it is an absolute pleasure to meet you. And don't mind if i take one piece." He took one and ate it whole. The warmth of the cookie made him smile and the consistency was just perfect. It just broke down into his mouth with relative ease. He reached for another one until he heard her say," Dungan manure pod to enhance flavor". He chocked on it but was able to swallow it eventually, tears forming.

"Next time, just a friendly advice, leave it at additional modifications or tell them after they have eaten, or if they asked what you put in. You might give another person a heart attack. And i just started the job." But despite saying that, he took three more and ate them with quick succession. "However, these cookies are phenomenal. When you have the time i would like to have a batch, like a dozen for me and me alone. I have high hopes when it comes to food thanks to you."

He picked up his bags and looked at the ship. "It was a pleasure meeting you two. Let me see what the med bay looks like and check inventory. In case you need me, i will be there and feel free to stop by anytime. I shall be there most of the time." And with that, he headed towards the ramp and into the ship.

GhastlySquash GhastlySquash guul66 guul66

Hangar

"Hello all," Roy said aloud as she walked into the hangar. "I trust that we're all here and you want to take a look around the remodeled ship?" The ship they had at first was a good one, but if they were gonna go on the endeavor they were planning, they needed a doozy of a ship, one that wasn't bogged down with mechanical problems, specifically in the bathroom. On top of that, they needed one that supported a Ship AI to connect to every aspect of the ship. That's where Willow stepped in.

"Ship AI Connect." Willow's eyes ran through a line of green code and she stood still for a minute before speaking in a computerized mono-toned voice. "Ship connection............established. Running preliminary scan............Operability 100%"
"Run the scans on the individual parts when we go in and get settled and comfortable. Until then, help where needed."
The sequence was broken and Willow looked at her with a smile. "Alright," she said, back to her childish demeanor.

The ship in question was a medium-sized ship, one that easily fit all of them in their own rooms with plenty to spare. They could all bring their families in here and their in-laws and still have room. It was about as big as they could go without going large, which was banned from public use due to being military grade. "This baby is the SS Destiny, made by Aria, a pretty close friend of mine." Don't ask her methods. They weren't entirely legal to get, but legal to fly
Ship
ARIA_SHIP_1400.jpg

Hallways
space_ship_interior_by_waqasmallick-d614trq.jpg

Bedrooms
sci_fi_room_by_tschreurs-d7eu4r0.png

Cafeteria
sci_fi_cafeteria_by_mmkh-d7ytmfq.jpg

Control Room
aed16d1de4ccd1fafb3de8654b0970d7.jpg

Strategy Room (connects to Control Room)
5e606240751f4eaee22a7927a89f3053.jpg

engine_room_by_kypcaht-da7jro9.jpg

The rooms were simplistic and effectively made to set up by the individual via a device similar in composition to an Ipad. An architectural overview of their room to automatically move their items and add their personal belongings as they please. Far easier than moving it manually. At their old ship, it was a simple twin-sized bunk beds akin to a military barracks. Terrible bedding and not enough space to make your own considering that you were sharing a room with 3 other people. On this ship, everyone got the same basic room to alter as they please.

The hallways weren't plagued with cords lying about and didn't look like a high-tech ship under construction. It looked like a refined perfection of a hallway with good security and plenty of indication of where you and everything was relative to you. The floors were sleek and shiny, unmessed with and reflective of light. There were teleporters to get to any other teleporter around the ship, which was far easier than walking around and hoping to find it and it took up MUCH less space than the elevator they had in the old ship.

The cafeteria was simplistic as well. A bar, a simple order-placing interface that told the cook what to cook and a bar to order alcohol with, all complete with the window looking out over what would soon be space and everything contained in its vastness. The views one could get while sipping on their favorite margarita was better than any sunset on the beach. It had everything one needed to dine safely without all the crappy powdered astronaut food they feed to government astronauts. They would get good food in here by a good chef

The control and strategy rooms would be the logistics centers of the entire ship. With a giant interface that one could interact with on multiple fronts as well as a giant hologram for all to view whatever they needed to see up close, it would give them visual over everything that was logged, the interior of the ship and the ship's immediate vicinity. This was all connected to Willow as well to see some of it on the go. Anything Willow learned could also be shown on the interface when she was connected.

Roy walked the ship, admiring Aria's work on it. "Quite the gal, isn't she?" She was talking about both Aria and this ship, though to the crew it would just be the ship. "This is what we'll be doing everything in and running all of our missions from. This is our HQ and our living space for as long as we're out here. You'll of course have full contact with family and whatnot, and we also have enough space to bring some if you're all interested. When we're all ready, we can go ahead and take off, sparing all the awe for the star canvas."

Willow walked over to Maisie and the group. "Good morning," she said with a bow. She didn't understand why this was ever done, but apparently it was common courtesy to do so. "Do you all need help with something? I'm devoid of tasks until Mother says otherwise." Roy had told her to help where needed, so there she was trying to help in any way possible as it wasn't specified how she should help people

Shannon Trevor Shannon Trevor guul66 guul66 Nothingness Nothingness GhastlySquash GhastlySquash CkSmalling CkSmalling Sludgemouth Sludgemouth MahoganyLeaf MahoganyLeaf

Alexis
'Red Fox'​

'Hey guys, hey guys!--Ouch God damn it--Hey! Sorry I'm late!' Alexis came in, bounding from the corner. A box cradled haphazardly in her arms, medical apparatuses poking out; a testament to the girl's lack of organization. She had walked into the hangar wall, eliciting a grunt and a string of expletives. Promptly she corrected herself, before walking the correct direction, a smile plastered on her face. The guys were already there, chatting away. Sounded pretty rambunctious, that was good. She liked rowdy company, reminded her of her military days. When was that? Like three months ago. Ha.

'Combat-Medic, Alexis, Reporting!' She saluted, causing her to drop the box with a loud clank and square on her feet. 'Shit-shit shit outch!'

Bauldra rolled up in a forklift he'd rented just as indtroductions were commencing. He Idled the machine and leaned on the steering wheel listening to what was either the ships AI steward, or the captains child... he was mildy confused as to which. As the girl concluded her greeting, Bauldra felt something land in his lap, it was a syringe. Bauldra looked to his right at what had proclaimed herself as the ship's combat medic, and likely the source of the object. He held the thing out to her as he addressed the steward.

"Da, could you point me in the direction of cargo ramp?" He paused and glanced at the rest of the crew. "I bring forklift for putting on gear. Is good machina, very strong. If you need things carried, you should place on pallet for I can load them."

Bauldra pointed at the front of the lift as he spoke, His accent was thick but he was fairly confident he'd made himself clear.

@all

Last edited:
CkSmalling CkSmalling

1517989171726.png

For a second, Maisie was actually pleased until he mentioned that she shouldn't talk about the ingredients. "Well of course I have too! Current maritime laws dictate that any ship crew should be aware of all nutritional facts by the ship's kitchen staff and that's exactly what I am doing!"

However, as he took more cookies, Maisie began to cheer up once more, her red eye beeping with approval. "Please take as many as you'd like! You're going to be my new taste tester!"

Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Maisie immediately chirped a sound of approval as she floated towards Willow. "Oh my gosh! That android body is amazing! How did you get the upgrades of this kind of tech? My research shows that the average custom job here in a mega city like this averages in the quintillions for single processors, but you're an advanced Ship A.I. Do you use Inara Logistics for your coding or do you use cloud programming to connect? Greentooth might also be an option, but judging from my initial scans you seem to be far more advanced than that. At least within 5 years if you were recently made!"

Maeteris Maeteris Sludgemouth Sludgemouth

Maisie quickly floated towards the newcomers, bearing cookies. "Take one! I've added extra nutrition and of course, manure pods to enhance flavor with extra vitamins and minerals!"

The combat medic looked a little clumsy, but that might be because she didn't have enough to eat. As for the other guy, Maisie used one of her metal claws to tap him on the shoulder and point towards all the stuff she bought for the crew. "That's all our food! Can you load that into the kitchen? Awesome! Thanks! Have a cookie!"

Nothingness Nothingness

The drone wasn't wasting time until she noticed a newcomer sitting outside the group, unaware of the meeting. Quickly making her way, she tapped him on the shoulder. "Excuse me sir! Are you part of the crew? I am the Mechanical Astroneer Intelligent Software Inara Edition Tactical War Drone or M.A.I.S.I.E. for short! I'm the ship's cook! Please have a cookie!"

She was going to hand out all of her cookies and after that, she'd get to work on her latest recipe. It was sure to blow the crew members out of the ballpark. And considering the size, there was quite a capable amount.

Tau.png
Koot, Ora, Oxa, Alpin
(Fire, Earth, WInd, Water)
"Blasted Gue'la!"
A voice was heard throughout the hanger bay of the Harbinger. In the corner, sat two particularly... alien items, namely some sort of spacecraft as well as a relatively large mech. Floating about said corner were dozens of yellow, alien drones, moving here and there completing their designated tasks, speaking amongst themselves in their alien robotic language.
Standing at the base of the giant mech stood a rather stout looking alien. No records on the planet could explain what he was, and his presences on the ship starkly contrasted his surroundings. Said alien's name was Ora, and hew as currently servicing the leg of his mech, the XV-88 Broadside, an intimidating name for a mech with a deadly purpose. Ora had a grumbly expression, not to satisfied with the current condition of his mech, but that was one of the quirks of his particular kind; there's no such thing as perfect in the eyes of a member of the earth caste, everything could improved, even the tech they had built. From time to time, drones would appear next to the stout alien, finished with a task, before being sent away with another task by their engineer master.
"Something bothering you, Fio'el?"

A calm voice spoke up, it belonged to a taller yet slender, blindfolded alien, currently sitting with his legs cross on top of a crate amongst crates, staff in one hand and head lowered in a resting position.
Sitting next to him, on the ground, was a humanoid figure, though his hands and feet betrayed him to be just as alien as the one he sat with. The figure was clad in red armored, wearing a helmet and a clock, sitting in the same cross legged position as his blindfolded companion, the only difference was that he was leaning forward, his hands on his knees to support him. To the alien's side was katana like blade, while a bit to his other side was an alien looking rifle of the same color as his armor, leaning against the box.
The blindfolded alien was called Alpin while the red armored warrior was named Koot.
"The blasted Gue'la and their tech" Ora grumbled, as he was wiring somthing together.
"Nothing can be simple with them can it?"
Alpin chuckled.
"Maybe...but I doubt it's nothing a you can't handle."

"Damn right...but it's a pain in the ass..."
Alpin's chuckle turned into laughter.
Just then a rather tall, yet slender alien exited the spacecraft. He was definitely related to the other three, though he was much, much taller, and seemingly lighter. Yet his face was covered, as his torso, both by a camouflage clock.

His name was Oxa, the pilot of the group.
Just as Oxa exited, two drones zoomed past him, looking as if they were to carry out some maintenance or whatnot.
He walked over to the mech, stopping just short of Ora, looking up and down the mech, examining the progress of the maintenance session.

"I assume our transport is still in good working order, Kor'Vre?"
The tall alien nodded quietly.
"Very good." The blindfolded alien said, as the taller alien walked by both Koot and Alpin, turning around and then leaning against a set of boxes with his arms crossed. The stouter ailen grunted as he continued to work on his mech.
"And you seem rather quiet, Shas'nel, is somthing on your mind?"
"Perhaps..." The fire warrior started, but a few moments went by and he hand't finished.
"It's just us you know." Ora grunted from where he was standing.
"It may be just us..." The blindfolded alien interjected. "...but do need feel pressured to speak, even to us, about your private thoughts. I am merely concerned about your well being."
"It's...it's not a big deal, to be frank." The fire warrior sighed, though his companions could feel that he was smiling under his helmet. "Really, I just wonder...how well are we going to get along with these new Gue'las."
"If they are anything like their technology..."
"Then we shall adapt, just like how we must adapt our technology with theirs."
"Easier said then done...especially if you're not the one doing it."
"I do not doubt it will be a challenge...but, adapting is the only way we may be able to survive." The blindfolded alien said, taking his staff and placing in horizontally on his lap. "Do not forget the lessons of T'auva. We may no longer pledge ourselves to the empire, and we may no longer see to the empire's goals, but that does not make the tactics, the mindset, any less effective...the wise adapt, and in our situation, the most effective stratagem we may employ for our own survival is that: adapt."
Ora grunted, but stayed quiet, as did the others. "I cannot say that I am any less skeptical then the rest of you about these Gue'las's capabilities, but, it does not hinder my optimism. These Gue'la have been very hospitable in our time here, it's more than I can say about other civilizations, and what we can do at the very least is to meet them halfway...even teach them of things they themselves may not know."
"Hm" Ora grunted, but it was clear he was thinking, as were the other two.
Minutes past, before Alpin spoke up again.
"I sense that our Gue'la companions are starting to board the ship."
"..."
"Oh joy." The stouter alien said, his voice dripping with sarcasm. Oxa turned his head to look to the entrance of the hanger bay while Koot looked up to his sitting companion.
"How many of them are there?"
"Quite a few of them. I believe some of them are even heading into the hanger bay..." The blindfolded man turned his head in the general direction of Ora. "I would refrain from saying anything...inflammatory. After All, we do not need to begin this journey with another battlesuit fist fight."
"Hm...that Gue'la got what he deserved..." Ora grunted.
Shannon Trevor Shannon Trevor guul66 guul66 Nothingness Nothingness GhastlySquash GhastlySquash CkSmalling CkSmalling Sludgemouth Sludgemouth MahoganyLeaf MahoganyLeaf Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Kicks
With a sigh, Kicks turned to M.A.I.S.I.E. "Uhh- Fine! If you ain't gonna put those fancy Inara sensors to work then imma check if the heat is on balance, cuz thats all I can do," he groaned, hitting himself on the side of his helmet once and thoroughly looking at the giant battle robot while listening to Sloan's reply.
"The Ebony Prince? Sorry mayne, I don't do edgy nicknames," he said after taking off his helmet, then scrached his head "Umm- okay, imma call you, umm, your name is Robert and you are a doctor?" Kicks asked, but didn't wait for an answer "Yeah imma call you, umm, Robe-what? Umm, nah, that doesn't work. Yeah, I know, imma call you Doc Bob. That cool with you?" Before Robert could answer Kicks had already bolted off towards his giant battle robot and started securing it onto the ship hangar. He doesn't know how stable these things are when going into orbit, but he wasn't going to take any risks. Noone wanted a giant battle robot flying around when they were just getting off-world. That would be terrible.
While he was fastening the giant battle robot to the hangar, a lot of people were arriving. He didn't have time to greet them all right and give them wicked matching nicknames, but he did have time to send 2 of his repair drones to help the battle medic who's skill with holding heavy metal objects seemed to be lower than Kicks'. While the drones lifted the box up Kicks made his way over to the young woman: "What up, chief?" He said, imitating the accent of a 1930s film narrator or an old-fashioned Italian mob boss, depending on personal opinion of anyone close enough to hear it "My boys can get these boxes all around, see? Wher'd you want them, chief?"
Meanwhile, through the corner of the ship's hangar doors, he noticed the aliens and their...
"What the heck!" He suddenly yelled, rushing out of the hangar and looking at the mech "That better not be a freakin' giant battle robot?! Damn, man."
GhastlySquash GhastlySquash CkSmalling CkSmalling Maeteris Maeteris Elekta Kount Elekta Kount

1518020182939.png
guul66 guul66

MAISIE had returned and noticed Kicks mingling with the medic. For a second, a tinge of...no that wasn't possible...perhaps jealously? Was that really it? The medic did look kind of cute but-

"Hey Kicks, you want those fancy Inara sensors now? I'll scan your robot but you have to promise to clean the dishes for a week. Not a week in space travel, a whole week! And I can do the time differentials. So don't mess with it."

Elekta Kount Elekta Kount

That was when Maisie noticed the newcomers and their ship. For one thing, these looked far more alien than anything she'd seen. Hovering over, the drone immediately began scanning everything she could, her Inara sensors connecting to the internet and searching for any relevant information that concerned these species. Nothing official popped out, and and that's what puzzled her even more.

"My sensors indicate your species is not in the Intergalactic Federal Database on all known and accepted species or otherwise non-accepted species! As a representative of Inara Logistics and the Corporation Fund for a Peaceful Tomorrow allow me to welcome you."

She quickly hovered to each of the new aliens, taking note of their physiological features or what features she could see. "Could one of you perhaps strip down to your bare, natural state? I'd like to document this for research purposes and scan for weaknesses-I mean scan for your health and nutritional facts before serving you potentially hazardous food."

After finishing her spiel, Maisie took a quick spin. "I'm a Mechanical Astroneer Intelligent Software Inara Edition Service Drone, or MAISIE for short, formerly military grade manufactured by Inara Logistics, a terran company established in 2039 by Arthur McLaren and Mika Inara."

Hangar

Roy walked over to help with the boxes. "Such a klutz, Alexis. Don't expect Kicks to focus for too long," Roy said with a chuckle. Kicks then yelled about the aliens and their mechs. "Kicks, you're incredibly loud. Quiet down at least until you get on the ship. I'll deal with administrative punishment for disturbing the peace of people trying to work." Roy took the box onto the ship and dropped it on the floor. "Owner: Alexis. Contents Unknown. Put it in her name." The box disappeared. When she utilized the ship's storage interface, she could have the box pretty much teleported to whatever room she wanted to when she entered. For now though, it was in storage
Maeteris Maeteris

Willow on the other hand followed MAISIE. She didn't understand these aliens or their speech. They definitely didn't plan to stay on earth any longer than they have because they'd have to be documented by the government, a very intrusive process. If they were about to leave, they might be avoiding being documented. How they managed to even stay as long as they have is nothing short of a miracle, as unknown species weren't allowed to stay on earth without being documented. Oh well. They needed to be documented before entering the ship because their rooms were optimized to particular species. If they didn't they could make the system become awry and potentially kill them by optimizing their room to a species that lived in a way that was toxic to them (ie. breathing in air conditions toxic to them) She turned to the aliens. "I'm a product of Aria, Inara's sister company specializing in Androids. I go by Willow and I'm the ship AI. You'll need to be documented before entering the ship, but Private documentation will not be disseminated to Government Sources."
GhastlySquash GhastlySquash
Elekta Kount Elekta Kount

1518025662709.png

Icarus Hellsing
The streets of Circos were heavily busy, bustling strangers and open-ended confrontations on the streets. Icarus rolled his eyes softly, walking by only softly as the surrounding civilians continued their business. But was he any different now out of the force? Legally, yes, he was a civilian; every other regard? He'd never go back. He flapped his hood over his longer nightshade hair, letting the hums of the armor ring in his ears. He looked over the arms of his suit, testing the armaments and various pockets across the sides and inner skin. The fabric of his suit felt extremely soft, but multiple military grade knifes have shattered on its surface. It wasn't invincible, but the armor is no pushover either. Icarus's SMG, a Titan PX-87 Bucaro, was a 700 rpm energy payload. Icarus's gift after his work in the force. Underneath his armor Icarus wore alloy plating with a crimson, superhero t-shirt, elastic boxers, and his brother's dogtags. The amount of normal clothing under his full body plating and armor seemed unusual, but Mr. Hellsing no longer had to follow the rules of the force.

Icarus arose his armaments from a little farewell game from his old employers. Whatever he could steal, he could keep. As expected, he stole a decent amount.

His feet stepped onto metal flooring as soon as he stepped into the hangar where the SS Destiny awaited him. The ship seemed well and peaceful. While at first glance, Icarus imagined some security improvements and overall armament improvements, but he himself had only begun to understand engineering beyond the purview of his employment previously. His hand swiped out dark energies, flickering the light around him for a moment before he faded from view. He walked slowly over to the gathering of crew, listening in carefully before boarding the ship carefully. He couldn't steal a sensor shield from his former employers, so he fully expected the ship AI to go slightly crazy as how could thermal see a human that couldn't be seen by light? Icarus toured his room, rearranged the furniture quickly, and faded his equipment outside of the ship in crates from view so Icarus could carry them in. The last crate, he closed his eyes focusing his energies to form a liquid embodiment to carry the last crate into his room. Uneasy control, slow, and fragile; he managed to place the crate in his room. The rest of the crew talked around him as he examined them.

He stopped slowly afterwards, eyeing the corner of his eye a faint silhouette. Large, winged silhouette on just the edge of view. Icarus eyed it for a moment before it faded from view. He shook his head briefly to wipe the image from his mind. He rechecked his armaments before sizzling the energies around him quite suddenly in the center of the crew. A sizzling sound, much like a ticking bomb, emitted for just a moment before Icarus appeared.

"Greetings, you all must be my contacts. The name's Icarus, the galaxy wields great secrets. I be one of those many secrets that even I do not know." Dark figments floated off of him in soft embers. As a traditional campfire. For about a moment or so before disappearing. Icarus fully expected for people to know of his kind. Eldritch Humans are quite famous and received news coverage for days after they were discovered. The whole concept of their existence a mystery.

GhastlySquash GhastlySquash CkSmalling CkSmalling Maeteris Maeteris Elekta Kount Elekta Kount Kylesar1 Kylesar1 Shannon Trevor Shannon Trevor guul66 guul66 Nothingness Nothingness Sludgemouth Sludgemouth MahoganyLeaf MahoganyLeaf
(I'm in)

bz7XrC8.jpg
Yukito Morimoto

Tags: Zaltusinel Zaltusinel Kylesar1 Kylesar1 GhastlySquash GhastlySquash guul66 guul66 CkSmalling CkSmalling Maeteris Maeteris Elekta Kount Elekta Kount Shannon Trevor Shannon Trevor Sludgemouth Sludgemouth MahoganyLeaf MahoganyLeaf
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Keeping himself silent the entire time he sat right outside the ship that he was to board along with the other crew members who appeared to be gathering into the hanger one after another. Yukito hadn't bothered to speak with anyone around him for the time being just because the first thing he wanted to do was to take a glance at the interior of the ship and get to see how some of those he would be traveling with acted from a distance before actually approaching them and possibly saying something out of hand. Even with his particular goal in mind, it was only mere moments that a small black metal object decided to hover itself over just to end up tapping his shoulder to get his full attention and so it did, listening as to how the small robot introduced itself; it was clear enough that this small being was no doubt an A.I, what was rather interesting was the fact that the small talking robot stated that it was going to be the 'cook' of the ship. That wasn't going to sit too well with Yukito most likely since he much preferred to prepare his own meals, so when it decided to offer him a cookie, he only took it with a nod of his head to answer it's first question. "Thank you--" Right as he gave gratitude for the small piece of sweet, it appeared that the small robot known as MAISIE immediately went hovering off to go greet other incoming crew members. All the while it did so, Yukito had brought his attention down onto the piece of cookie that he had grabbed just to scan it thoroughly; running through the different ingredients that was used to make it, it all seemed normal until he had come across the manure pod that was added into it. "Wait...manure? But why..." Stopping himself mid question about even thinking of questioning another chef even if it was an A.I, even if it was built by another race Yukito knew well enough not to question the methods of a chef since the strangest ingredients could always end up making something seem strangely gross taste amazing.
So with that, the hooded male simply took a bite out of the cookie. The taste was just as he had expected, sweet, a small softening crunch and how the ingredients easily melted into his mouth without the need of taking too long to savor it. "Hm, very nice...i need to remember to give my thanks to the chef...and to see if I can assist with giving some substitutes for such ingredients." As he spoke and finished the rest of the cookie, the male brought his emerald and ruby gaze around the rest of the hanger until one particular person decided to get the attention of all those within the hanger currently.

The one to speak up appeared to had been a female, as she approached and greeted herself to everyone about how the ship was the remodeled version. Yukito only took a moment to take a glimpse at the ship once more before chuckling to himself, so that was why it seemed to give them that impression that it looked much better than what he thought of when he first stepped into the hanger. Whatever the case was, just as more and more members of the crew stepped into the hanger; as expected for the time being, the hooded male showed no interest just yet. So, rather than waiting any longer he wasted no further time just to head straight into the interior of the ship by heading up the ramp to enter the rather clean corridors that lead to all different parts of the ship. Now, all he needed to do was find out which one of these rooms was his quarters.
While Yukito had traversed the corridors, he ended up bringing his right arm up to eye level just to have a small holographic screen pop up in front of him to show the current status of his own ship that was docked in a separate hanger; this very ship was the same that he was given the day of his own exile from his planet and kin and even if he might've not been allowed to return to his people, he wanted to keep the ship as a reminder of who he was and of his people in general. It appeared that the hyperdrive core was still in decent condition though the fuel was rather low for what he needed if he was going to be taking it out anytime soon, all the other systems were still completely green and other than that, it just looked like it was going to be needing a good deep cleaning from inside and out since it had some markings from random teenagers coming over to spray at it followed by all the dust and cobwebs that was covering it. "Hm, been quite some time old friend...Don't worry, keep resting for now. One day I will return you to our people, but first I must find where I truly need to be." Speaking to himself the entire time he stared down at the screen that showed his ship before closing it out, he simply went right back to searching for his quarters.

tau-png.397514

Koot, Ora, Oxa, Alpin
“Not even a minute.”
The stout one grumbled to himself, before turning around to see who was making the commotion. He’s face did not brighten upon seeing who said that, and when he heard what the human said, his vision went a slight tint of red. Ora sucker in a bit of air...
“IT IS NOT A ROBOT, YOU-““That is quite enough, Fio'el, bring your volume down”
The blind folded one interjected, but did not move.
Ora let out that same breath of our, but it seemed as if he was exhaling steam. The stouter ailened glaring at the blindfolded one, before glaring at the new comer. He would then grunt, turning back to his battlesuit, he grabbing somthing from his tool belt, he continued to work on his battlesuit.
"I apologize for my friend's attitude, he doesn't tend to like it when others....mislabel his work, he tends to find it belittling."
The blindfolded alien turned his head slightly in the direction of Ora, before saying. "I believe the term you are looking for is battlesuit, and indeed, the Fio'el can testify that this Xar'vesa is one of the finest of our..."
"Could one of you perhaps strip down to your bare, natural state?..."
Three of the four ailens looked up, unsuprisngly it was the blindfolded one tht did not look at the hovering drone.
"WHAT!?"
"Uuuuuh....no?"
*Shakes his head, indicating "no"*
"Unfortunately, I must decline." The blindfolded alien said, turning his head back to the new comers. "Not out of spite, but perhaps now may not be appropriate to conduct such scans."
Another voice spoke up, speaking about the ship's documentation.
"I understand, and in fact, we've been one step ahead." The blindfolded alien said, not looking at anyone in particular. "We have already given our inputs into the ship's system, you should have access to it..."
The group of aliens had already docked the Barracuda and the XV-88 onto the Harbinger hours ago. The biggest challenge was to get both their technology and the ship's technology to properly communicate with each other, but Ora was able to get himself patched in eventually.
With communication established, Ora was able to give the system the group's individual preferences: Koot and Alpin both had simple rooms, though Alpin was simpler then Koots, both rooms had only the bare necessities and would be decorated according to each individual preference. Ora's room was itself just as barren, but with additional energy outputs for his drones; his room would be cluttered with equipment as well as spare parts of all inds. He'd also requested an individual workshop for himself so that he could work on any projects, be they his or a request from the crew. Meanwhile, Oxa had the most unique room out of the bunch, as given his anatomy he was given a zero gravity room.
Speaking on anatomy, Ora, advised by Alpin, gave a basic rundown on their species anatomy as well as their varients, but gave no explanation on their origins, again, by Alpin's instruction.
"I do believe that it should be enough to see to any arrangements that we may require, and do not worry about our dietary restrictions, we are quite mindful about what we consume." The blindfolded alien said, nodding, a smile starting to form on his lips. "Now, is there anything you need that require our services? Or are we simply awaiting for departure?"
Shannon Trevor Shannon Trevor guul66 guul66 Nothingness Nothingness GhastlySquash GhastlySquash CkSmalling CkSmalling Sludgemouth Sludgemouth MahoganyLeaf MahoganyLeaf @Kylesar Zaltusinel Zaltusinel
(Again, they have been waiting on the ship.)​

Last edited:
Alexis
'Red Fox'
It didnt take long for Alexis to recompose herself, would've taken longer by herself; what with the cursing and blaming the box for suddenly crashing into her toes. Luckily, her team was quick to help. Bots lifted the box with a jarring clink, something must've broke when Alexis had dropped the thing. Alexis was about to reach for another box, when another set of hands caught it first; it was the captain's, dressed like she was going to go on a walk in a mall. 'Sorry Cap! I got butter fingers! Shaky fingers!' She held up her steady hands. Now that the box was not blocking her view she could finally see the whole ship clearer and it's crew. She gave a long whistle, the thing was absolutely a beauty, well perhaps not in the most literal of sense. It still looked like a floating box. But shit, it looked like a menacing floating box. 'Er,' She started, and laughed nervously, 'I need em, in the medbay actually, and er, thanks dude.'

A voice addressed her, and she turned around, it was the robot AI, holding out a cookie
'Oh, Hey! Thanks Bot!' Alexis chirped, swiping the offered cookie and gobbling it in one go. 'Thfreyre Nfife' She mumbled, crumbs spilling out. The bot reminded her so much of those in the old movies. With the black finish and red optics. It seemed helpful though, and the cookie was good. Still, Alexis never trusted AI's much. Not too long after, another voice addressed her, or someone near her, turning around she saw a Trekka manning a forklift. He sported a russian accent, and was holding out a syringe. A syringe that probably came from the box. Damn it, how'd that get there. She grabbed the syringe and pocketed it, 'Heheh, what'd I say? Butter fingers!' She laughed, waving her hands to emphasize her point.

Alexis observed as the Cap saw over her boxes, and when she was done the box vanished. Like kaput, zip. 'Huh.' She muttered, dumbly. 'Cool. Could've used that when I brought those things over.' She said, more to herself. The hangar area was becoming pretty crowdy, with the new faces, some a species she didn't even recognize; wearing hardsuits or something. And grey too. If she was a fully-fledged doc, she might've even gave them a deep-scan. Who knows what kind of viruses theyre carrying. But as it was, she wasn't a doc. Not those fancy docs.

'So uh. I'll be on the ship! Y-yeah!' She stepped towards the ramp, tentatively, and once near enough, Alexis broke into a brisk walk. 'I'll be in the medbay!' She hollered over her shoulder.
Alexis hummed, the ship's interior was easier to navigate, she'd half expected winding corridors and a line of unmarked doors. But that's not the case, it was fairly simple but manageable, even for her. Alexis entered the medbay, immediately she was assaulted by the familiar smell of disinfectant and bright flashy lights. It took her a few seconds to acclimate herself, once she did, she drank in the sight. Not bad, better than the standard issue she had during her military career that's for sure. In the corner, she'd spotted a tall dark man, busying himself at a counter. She frowned, who was this? 'Ay, man!' She said, sauntering closer and narrowly evading a stationary bed. 'I'm the combat-med, who you?'

Willow's eyes were running through code as she spoke. "Huh. Here it is then. That's all I need from you. We're just awaiting departure. The captain is on the way to the control room as we speak."

Roy made her way to the control room. Should she call everyone into the control room? Yes she should. She had to make sure everyone was in with everything they needed before they departed. Her voice came over the intercom of the ship. "Everyone make their way to the Strategy Room. You have to safety briefed before we depart. Regulation." It was like when airports briefed every passenger as to safety rules and considerations

Willow smiled at the aliens. Roy trusted them enough to allow them to come, so they were fine with her. "You heard her. We have to go."
Maeteris Maeteris

IMG_20180208_140205.jpg
Bidding goodbye to ones family was everything other than easy, even for someone like Ennis.

"When will we see you again..?"

Ouch. Her grandma's voice rang repeatedly inside her head underneath her black helmet.
Circos's roads were today, thankfully not too crowded for one to get through. That hadn't been what set her temper ablaze.
While she got early up in the morning, utilizing her time starting the day with a nutritious serving of breakfast, refreshing sessions of daily morning exercise and then lastly going for visits to family and friends- not that she had that many, so it lasted quite short and quick- Her 'lovely' motorcycle had decided to puncture one of it's own wheels right in the middle of cars and road. Seriously, what luck...
But it was durable, she guessed.. This had happened twice before.
So Ennis being prepared as always, had brought a puncture repair kit! Now to pull the bike over to the crosswalk, and ignore the goddamned impatiently rude drivers 'honk honking' at her.

Fixed. Sorta. Eh.
It took an estimated time of around an hour or more. Well...it was a rather half-assed done job but she wasn't professional to begin with, so who could blame?
Boy was she late as ever! Stress added upon stress. But why though? Ennis did have a pretty decent excuse for being late, although it could possibly result that her crew members would be leaving or had already left upon the time of her arrival.

Anyways. Ready to go again, Ennis mounted her bike and drove at a relatively lower speed. She couldn't risk having anything about her vehicle broken again. Supposedly the next thing that could go wrong for her, would be a motorcycle crash. Oh joy. But let's not think of that before it actually happens.

The effects of those cursed mood stabilizers must've worn off by now.

Tense. Her mind wouldn't shut up. Stop worrying and concentrate on the road. Ennis. Sighhh.

Finally, she'd reached her destination.
Gotta run-

-ID card, check.
-Registration? Also check.
Finding the meeting place at the hangar beside the huge spaceship? Cheeeeck.

Apologize for being late?....Groan.
Fine, but only a quick saying sorry to the captain and then walk inside the ship to find the quarters and get some exploring done.

Wait a minute, they were now heading for the strategy room? Alrighty then. The sorry's can wait. Or be forgotten.

Last edited:
tau-png.397514

Koot, Ora, Oxa, Alpin
"Very well." The blind folded alien, suddenly uncrossed his legs and swung his staff onto the side of the crate, dangling his legs, he pushed off the crate and landed on his feet.
His companions also got ready to move. In one motion, the alien on the ground rose to his feet, grabbing his rifle and leaning it against his shoulder. Ora meanwhile finished up what he was doing, before beckoning one of his drones to come complete the task. Oxa simply pushed himself off of the crate, looking around in anticaption of his fellow Tau.
"Let us head to the central command bridge."
The older Tau moved forward, and was followed by a seemingly unarmed alien drone, followed by his companions.
Perhaps it was strange that the aliens took off first, considering that they too were new to this ship. But it was the older Tau that guided them, as he followed the energy sources, as well as the sources of emotions present on the ship. The group ended up taking a teleporter straight to the command room. Stepping off the teleporter, they had a short walk before they reached the command center.
The eldest Tau was the first of his companions to reach the command bridge, as he moved through the door, he could sense a presence ahead of him, an excited presence, dare he say.
The blindfolded Tau moved forward a few steps from the door, bowing deeply, as if it was a gesture of respect. The drone that was following him also tilted itself, as if to mimic the blindfolded one. His companions who followed suit stood on opposite ends of him, but they did somthing differnt. Clasping his hand together, they uniformidly put their right hand on their left chest, where a human heart would be. One could infer that this was a form of salute of the Tau people, but one could only infer, afterall.
"Thank you for having us, Gue'la Ken'O. It is our honor to be able to serve you on this expedition." The blindfolded one spoke, before lifting his head and standing back up stright. "Our swords are yours; do not hesitate to call upon any one of us if our services are needed."
With that, the Por'O's companions snapped out of their stance, before moving to the side, followed by the water caste Tau.
The four of them stood in a line. The first was Koot, who leaned his rifle against a console, then placed his his right hand behind his back and and his left hand on his blade, standing at attention. Ora was next in line, as he crossed his arms, glancing around the room with a unamused expression, occasionally muttering to himself. Oxa was the third in the line, lining back against a console, he sat on the edge of it slightly, both hands were used to support himself on said console. And lastly it was the Por'O, who stood up stright, his staff near the center of his body and both hands were supporting it, his drone was floating idly on his side.
The four of them stood their, waiting for the announcements to begin....
Kylesar1 Kylesar1

1518025662709-png.397614

Icarus Hellsing
Icarus nodded to the aliens briefly before heading into the ship behind him. He held a small compact disk that hovered over a circular input over his right hand. His SMG laid snug against his body. His armor fully extended, releasing points and covers in his armor. Icarus waded through the corridors of the hall passing by MAISIE, waving as he passed by. He eyed into the medical bay, "Greetings, want to walk up with me?" Icarus would wait for a brief moment before walking up into the Security room. A room he'd been in quite often.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1 Maeteris Maeteris GhastlySquash GhastlySquash CkSmalling CkSmalling

Bauldra Waved off the drone and nodded as he threw the lift in gear. "Food to the galley, aye... And I will regrettably have to pass on the pizdec flavored cookies, I have already had corpse-rations this week and do not want to disrupt my photosynthesis." Bauldra was not particularly a fan of cookies... or anything else that tasted like anything for that matter, and his citation of photosynthesis was in his opinion a tactful dodge of the subject.

Bauldra handed the syringe back to doc Alexis, grunting in response to her claim of clumsiness. He pulled away towards the crate contaning sundry foodstuffs. Once the stores were loaded onto the lift among Bauldra's assorted tools and repair equipment, he drove onto the ship via the cargo ramp.

Bauldra took notice of the different crew members as he drove past, providing a curt nods on his way aboard. Once aboard he parked the lift and made his way to the mission room, he'd have to move his equipment to the engine room later as now was the time for admin.

GhastlySquash GhastlySquash Maeteris Maeteris Kylesar1 Kylesar1 Elekta Kount Elekta Kount Zaltusinel Zaltusinel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back