• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

xsweetrosex

Does anyone want to roleplay with me?

I have recently been watching any episodes of South Park that I have missed and replaying the games which are awesome. I have found my muse for roleplaying again. :D

Here’s a small list of some canon ships that I found online. But, I’m totally open to discuss others with you in pms. <3

1. Style (Stan/Kyle)
2. Creek (Craig/Tweek)
3. Crenny (Craig/Kenny)
4. K2 (Kenny/Kyle)
5. Stenny (Stan/Kenny)
6. Bunny (Butters/Kenny)
7. Stendy (Stan/Wendy)

I have recently been watching any episodes of South Park that I have missed and replaying the games which are awesome. I have found my muse for roleplaying again. :D

Here’s a small list of some canon ships that I found online. But, I’m totally open to discuss others with you in pms. <3

1. Style (Stan/Kyle)
2. Creek (Craig/Tweek)
3. Crenny (Craig/Kenny)
4. K2 (Kenny/Kyle)
5. Stenny (Stan/Kenny)
6. Bunny (Butters/Kenny)
7. Stendy (Stan/Wendy
YEESS. istg none of my friends are into south park and ive been wanting to be stan for so long. idk if this is still open though lol

HIIIII i'm totally down !! most of the ships you listed are ones that i'm SUPER into sooo
Hey! ^^ If you’re still around and totally down to rp with me! That would be awesome! I’m so happy you’re into most of the ships that I have listed here.

Message me when you can! I’ll be around! <3

YEESS. istg none of my friends are into south park and ive been wanting to be stan for so long. idk if this is still open though lol
HI ^^ Awww, I’m sorry to hear. Great! It’s definitely still open my friend! <3

I think you messaged me, so I’ll respond right away!

1. Style (Stan/Kyle)
2. Creek (Craig/Tweek)
3. Crenny (Craig/Kenny)
4. K2 (Kenny/Kyle)
5. Stenny (Stan/Kenny)
6. Bunny (Butters/Kenny)
7. Stendy (Stan/Wendy)
Yo! If this is still open, I’d love to do Bunny!

1. Style (Stan/Kyle)
2. Creek (Craig/Tweek)
3. Crenny (Craig/Kenny)
4. K2 (Kenny/Kyle)
5. Stenny (Stan/Kenny)
6. Bunny (Butters/Kenny)
7. Stendy (Stan/Wendy)
I’d love to do creek or styles!

was excited ro finally find someone who wants to do a southpark rp... was...

1. Style (Stan/Kyle)
2. Creek (Craig/Tweek)
3. Crenny (Craig/Kenny)
4. K2 (Kenny/Kyle)
5. Stenny (Stan/Kenny)
6. Bunny (Butters/Kenny)
7. Stendy (Stan/Wendy)
I would love to write Kyle for a style rp, if you’re still interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back