• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

fynnsadventures

Bust :(
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

— INTRODUCTION —

* I'm Fynn (they/them)
* CEST time zone (if you're unsure, just google "Germany time")
* working full time so I might have slower replies
* might also postpone answering during mental health crisis, but I'll be open on communicating it
* rp on Discord is also fine, just let me know!

— RULES & PREFERENCES —

* must be 18+
* NO PROSHIP
* I am not ghost friendly. I find it extremely disrespectful.

* semi lit to literate
* I will do my best to mach reply lengths
* do not write one-liners
* I prefer canon x canon, but OC's are welcome as long as they're properly worked on. Please check which fandoms I will be fine with for OC's inclusion
* romance is not a must
* I'm fine with playing multiple characters
* AU's are always welcome
* No Slice of Life
* No forced Romance

If you have any questions, let me know!

current cravings: Creepypasta, South Park

— FANDOMS —

— Undertale AU's —

IMPORTANT NOTE: I do not rp as just the regular UT, but rather play with the Multiverse and the different AU's. NO FONTCEST! NO FRANS! Oc's are okay if worked on well.

Main Muse(s): Swapfell Papyrus and or Sans (og khhoppang version), Underfell Sans (canon Version!)
* These are the one's I feel most comfortable writing.
* A lot of people do not know the OG Swapfell, so if you do not feel like doing research please let me know so I can do a small info dump on you. While I will try to remain as canon as possible, some of the characteristics of both Sans and Papyrus will be adjusted for both of our comfort.
* Please note for Underfell that I will use whatever is/was canon before the Community overtook it. I will not make them abusive, and I will not condone any of the character's being portrayed as abusive if they're not.

Other characters: Fellswap Red Papyrus, Fellswap Gold Papyrus, Underswap Papyrus
* These are character's that I'm not most confident but still comfortable and ready to roleplay as

— Creepypasta —

Side note: With Creepypasta I am open to also make a crossover with Marble Hornets. No forced romance. OC's are okay if worked well on, but I'm also very picky.

Main Muse(s): BEN drowned, Masky (Tim Wright)
* I will NOT do any kind of shipping with BEN! He is a child!
* I also will not portray him as a horny, edgy teenager
* I am fine with the Slender Mansion AU, but would start off with BEN escaping the game and thus not being apart of it (yet)
* Masky will be based off of Tim from Marble Hornets
* The Cheesecake joke is a big no no, it stems from bodyshaming the MH actor

Other Characters: Eyeless Jack, Homicidal Liu, Jeff the Killer
*These are character's that I'm not most confident but still comfortable and ready to roleplay as

— Sonic —

Side note: Don't know the Archie comics, so they will be based off of games. No OC's.

Main Muse(s): Tails "Miles" Prower, Shadow the Hedgehog

Other Characters: Amy Rose, Knuckles the Echidna
* These are character's that I'm not most confident but still comfortable and ready to roleplay as

— South Park —

Side note: I prefer adding their Hero/Villain persona's into the rp. OC's are okay.

Main Muse(s): Leopold Butters Stotch

Other Characters: Craig Tucker, Kyle Broflovski, Stan Marsh

— Arcane —

Side Note: No OC's

Main Muse(s): Jinx

Other Characters: Viktor

— Fandoms I would like to give a shot but still am somewhat unsure —

NOTE: the reasons for them being on this list may vary.

ATLA (Zuko, Aang, Katara)

Monster Prom (Oz, Liam)
Mario Bros Universes (Luigi, Peach)
Winx Club (Bloom, Flora)

thank you for reading and happy roleplaying.

— End of Thread —

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread