• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Leandra LaFrae.jpg
Name: Leandra LaFraeNicknames: Lea, Firefly
Clan: SudentaClan Job: Huntress
Equipment: Knapsack, Medicinal Pouch, Bow, Quiver (0/10), Twin Daggers
Momo.jpg
Falarion.jpeg
Falarion actually has brightly colored wings that have a rainbow hue in bright lighting. In darker settings, they can seem muted into a dark grey or even black color. He also does not have the golden tattoos spanning his body or the necklace around his neck.
Westeros Outfit.jpg
She's wearing the first, green one.

Leandra was finally relaxing again and enjoying her meal. The savory and warm food was a relief after she had been internally screaming at her stone that refused to move most of the day.
She was so distracted by the fresh food that she did not realize anyone else had joined her at the table yet. When Aldalf spoke, Leandra immediately bristled, her expression changing to one of annoyance. She listened to what he had to say and scowled as he pulled out his stone only to show off again.

"Your apology means little if you continue to do what you're apologizing for. It's not the fact that you rediscovered geomancy that has upset some of us. It's the fact that it came so easily to you and you're walking around showing off your effortless skill while some of us struggle to do the simplest of tricks with our rediscovered magic."

Shaking her head as he spoke about being a show-off, Leandra remained quiet in the hope that anything she said would get through to Aldalf. She remembered thinking she had made a difference back in the cave, but she had a hard time seeing if anything she had said previously still resonated with Aldalf.
At the suggestion of helping her, Leandra narrowed her eyes and said, "I'm not useless. I just never knew I had an affinity for magic and this is a lot to take in. I don't need to rush this, which seems to be your preferred method of handling nearly everything."

Sighing, Leandra rubbed her own temples, as she realized just how snarky she was being. Her frustrations with geomancy were still at the edge of her mind and she knew she was taking it out on Aldalf, especially since he was still showing off his geomancy skills.

kase9187 kase9187

Aldaf sighed and closed his eyes. He didnt look emotional or upset, more resolved to what had been said.

"Fine. I'll leave you to it."

He picked up his food without another word and left the cafeteria entirely, eating in the stable with Spica.

Lioness075 Lioness075

Serik took a few scoop of lamb stew to top up with some roti then joined his friends at the table. As he was taking a bite, Leandra started scowling at Aldaf. From what he heard, Leandra seemed to do poorly today at trying out her magic affinity... And with Aldaf being so successful (and being very obvious about it), no wonder why she lashed out like that.

As Aldaf left, Serik looked toward Leandra. He felt like he wanted to reach out to help her, or at least support her feeling. After all, it was this Sudentarian girl who reached out to him when the news of Deathborn tracking them was revealed and prevented Serik from going home back at the Central Island. However, Leandra seemed to be a bit too fustrated to bring up this subject with her anymore. Despite Serik also not gaining anything much today, he already has one magic with him and thus, couldn’t truly be in Leandra’s shoes this time, better let the fire burns out before putting any stick over it.

After dinner, Serik saw Marylka rejoining the group. She was missing when Serik was having dinner, probably taken food somewhere else, also since they haven’t really spoken at all during the class, Serik decided to greet her. He was certain she would do much better than him no matter what the circumstances. So, he was less likely to upset her like what happened between Aldaf and Leandra.

“Hey, Marylka.” Serik called. “How are you today? I saw you took some seed from Targus.” Said the young man.

Featuring: Saturn_moon Saturn_moon Lioness075 Lioness075 kase9187 kase9187

Last edited:
For Gerel, supper was a plate of spiced lamb served with a white sauce that hinted at lemony citrus, and a glass of warm, honeyed goat milk. Yet for all the memories of Estendorian cuisine it brought to mind, it felt like eating wood and drinking air. Keshka was as vague as she was harsh. He didn't know what to make of her answer back at the training hall. Would they train? Was there enough time? Would Gerel have to figure it out on his own? Would he have to keep lying to his friends to keep his promise with Keshka? Would he have to keep Kari in the dark about this?

Fun thoughts. He could barely control Ventra's winds. All throughout the training session he tried to recreate the storm of arrows he conjured back then. Ord was a patient teacher, eager in his compliments and gentle with his comments. There was a fog in his mind, and every time he called on the winds it felt like something was struggling to burst out of the fog and touch his waking mind. Gerel reached out, desperate for the lessons locked within his past self. It was all for naught.

Well, not all of it. He could at least let the wind wrap around his body and kind of... make it easier to move around, something Aldaf was already doing as easily as turning rocks into blades. That earned an earnest commendation from Ord, but Gerel felt something was lacking (to say nothing of the light stab of irritation he felt at the woodcarver). If he could only do one thing well, how could he hope to master a magic entirely unknown to him?

And on top of that, there was the council meeting with Deralis to worry about. It was clear the party distrusted the man, but equally clear was their need of his assistance one way or another. And then there were the redheads, the two newcomers thrown into the same strange circumstances as they were. Only Ventra knew how they were feeling right now, torn from all they knew and thrust into unfamiliar lands. At least, that was what the one named Emmaline looked like; the other one named Eli seemed ready to bite anybody who got too close.

( pinnasina pinnasina ) So when she was asking about 'Dralis' on the way to the mess hall, Gerel obliged her by saying, in a low voice, "Deralis is the captain of the To'bai City Guard. He and his men fought alongside us against a stronger breed of deathborn that attacked the city yesterday. If you're wondering why most of us aren't keen on the meeting... well, suffice to say that there is possibly an irreconcilable difference in opinion with him."

Back at the supper table, Gerel wasn't enjoying his meal. Memories of home usually picked him back up, but the mood around the hall was tense. Hearing the words exchanged between Leandra and Aldaf only made the tension worse. When the boy stood up and walked away, leaving behind a frustrated Sudentan, Gerel thought he could at least try and make somebody else's day a little more bearable, even as his own doubts threatened to drag him under.

But how? He'd never really talked to Leandra in earnest before. There wasn't really much opportunity to sit down and chat. More fun thoughts. In the first place, the reason he wanted to pass the Proving was to travel to Sudenta and get in touch with his father's lineage. Now he had two -- three, with the addition of Eli -- Sudentans to talk to, and he wasn't doing so. With a deep breath, he stood up, picked up his tray, and walked over to Leandra. Along the way, he picked up another wooden mug of warm, honeyed goat milk, before sitting down across her.

( Lioness075 Lioness075 ) "Um, hey," Gerel greeted with a half-hearted wave, then he handed over the mug to Leandra. "I've been told that a hot drink can melt away the stress of the day. By the deities, it seems we all need it."

He took one sip of the milk, finally savoring in the sweetness flowing into him and settling in the pit of his stomach. A silence settled over him, but whether it was awkward or comfortable depended on how Leandra reacted. Gerel really hoped it wasn't awkward.

Interactions: pinnasina pinnasina Lioness075 Lioness075

Kari followed the group from the training hall, listening to the talk of Derlais, Danube and their upcoming mission.
"I'm with the 'not trusting Deralis' crew," Kari added with crossed arms. "I don't like him. He just gives me a bad feeling, like he's smiling at you, while thinking about how best to take you out."
Enlisting the guards was an idea.
"Do you think Derlais would let even one of them leave the city? I dunno..."

The great hall was filled with the tantalizing smell of good food. Kari only realized just how hungry she was when she walked in and it hit her like a rogue bull.
She helped herself to a small mound of food: spiced rice and beef, fire-cooked root vegetables, grilled lotus and mountains of fresh tropical fruit, grown on the banks of the To'bai river. The food tasted better than anything she could remember. Of course, the hard training before only helped to better the taste.

YumenoTsukishiro YumenoTsukishiro Elenion Aura Elenion Aura Lioness075 Lioness075 AncientBird AncientBird kase9187 kase9187 Naberius Naberius Elenion Aura Elenion Aura Saturn_moon Saturn_moon explosiveKitten explosiveKitten AquaMarie AquaMarie pinnasina pinnasina

She caught Eli's question and listened as Gerel explained.
"Derlais is also at odd with Candour." Kari added. "He wants to use the teachers and students at the school to fight the deathborn. Candour doesn't stop the teachers who want to go out and help, but he's pretty protective of the students, and I understand why. Every clan is trusting him with their kids. Putting them in danger would be a huge mistake, it might even shut down the school."
pinnasina pinnasina YumenoTsukishiro YumenoTsukishiro

It wasn't hard to overhear what was being said farther down the table. Kari watched Aldaf take his plate and leave. She exchanged a troubled glance with Gerel and Eli and took her plate to go after him.

She found Aldaf in the stables with Spica. Zephyr trotted up to her expectantly, sniffing at her plate.
"Oh you've had your food, go on." She pushed his beak away playfully and stopped to sit by Aldaf.
"Hey, you okay?" She asked gently. "So...what happened back there?"
kase9187 kase9187

Last edited:
Aldaf heard Kari enter the stable, not looking up from his plate. His face was an unnatural calm, like the calm in the eye of a storm.

"I saw how people reacted to me in the training hall. How I bothered them. How it was so aggravating that Aldaf be the one to naturally get how to move rocks!"

He closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose, sighing.

"What happened in there... I was apologizing one at a time, personally, to everyone for any sort of inequality anyone felt by seeing me practice. And seeing as how Leandra has Geomancy too... I thought I would give her some help if she needed it."

Aldaf picked up some meat and bit into it with no remorse, taking a mouthful and eating it.

"But she didn't want my help nor did she accept my apology. And obviously I was bothering her so I left. I tried to apologize and let her know we're all equals and she shunted it aside."

He turned to Kari; his smile had returned, but his eyes had lost that glimmer of merriment and mirth again.

"But I'm fine. She can think whatever she wants, and I'm okay with it."

SilverFlight SilverFlight

Kari's eyebrows touched her hairline.
"Apologize? Why on earth would you apologize for doing your best?"
She took another moment in silence, Zephyr took that time to walk around to Aldaf and see if this human was a little less stingy with his food.
"Look, you have talent, I don't see why you shouldn't use it. Other people feeling bad? That's their deal, not yours."
She took a few more bites from her plate, finished them and looked up at the ceiling. "Lea will come around. But don't hide your gifts just so the people around you can feel better about themselves." She gave him a pointed look. "I like your showing off actually. It inspires me to try harder."

She was smiling now. "My big brother was the same. He used to make me so mad, always one step ahead, better at everything. One day I yelled at him for it, and you know what he did? He laughed. Right in my face! 'don't get mad,' he told me, 'use that feeling and get better.'...he was right. When I let go of comparing myself to him, and focused on what I could do, I did get better, and I stopped getting mad just because he was always better, it just, didn't get to me anymore."

She glanced sideways and reached over to ruffle Aldaf's hair playfully. "So don't you go changing you hear? You're good the way you are. Show-off and all."

kase9187 kase9187

Aldaf looked a bit reassured, but he still sighed when Kari mentioned Lea.

"I would like to think so. It doesnt make the obvious rejection any less hurtful nor does it make her words any less biting, but it helps."

Aldaf ripped off another good mouthful, chewing and swallowing it.

"It just feels like I'm doing something wrong when it feels like everyone was watching me and sneering at me."

Aldaf picked up three small pebbles off the ground, making a lazy circle above his outstretched palm. Each became a symbol, just a design in the air.

"I'm not sneering at you." Kari said simply. She watched the pebbles turn and with one motion of her hand and a bit of will, she set them on fire.
"Besides, wouldn't it be more fun to focus on what we can achieve together?"
It was the distraction Zephyr had been waiting for, he reached for a piece of meat on Aldaf's plate.
"Hey!" Kari yelled and Zephyr jumped back with an accusatory squawk.
"You greedy chicken." She tossed him a chunk of meat from her plate, which he caught and bolted down in an instant, looking for more.
kase9187 kase9187

Aldaf laughed, seeing Zephyr try to nab his food. He flattened the rocks, spinning them about in a sort of mini fire tornado. A quick puff of air is all it needed to swirl up, a few feet from the top of the room.

"I agree. I just don't want everyone else to see me and only see a challenge to their own usefulness or relevance."

"And why would they do that?" Kari was grinning now. "We're up against evil, relentless undead magical monsters. I'd say we need everything we can get."
Kari watched the flaming stones spin.
"I'm willing to bet that most of the team doesn't see your gift as something threatening. And I don't think you should apologize for it either."

kase9187 kase9187

"I'm not apologizing for having it. I'm apologizing for showing off. It's great I have it, but when everyone else is struggling with their new magic while I take to it like Spica takes to the skies..."

Spica perked up a bit, earning her a bit of Aldaf's meat as well.

"It tends to make some people feel bad at what they're doing, you know?"

Kari made a face at him and then reached over to knock on his head with a fist. "Didn't that heartwarming story about my brother get through? Feeling bad about someone else being good is something they need to work through themselves. It shouldn't stop you from trying your best, the way I see it, you're not rubbing it in anyone's face or anything you're just...being yourself. There's no intent behind it, you're not trying to be a jerk, so it's fine."
Plate finished, Kari stood.
"Well, you know my feelings about it at least. I got your back. We should probably find the others soon. Won't be long before our big council debut...so hyped."
Kari did not sound hyped, but they had agreed, and Kari was one to keep her word.
kase9187 kase9187

Aldaf nodded, his lips pressed into a thin line. "I'm excited too. Hopefully it wont take too long, we have preparations to go find Danube and I'd rather if Deralis didnt destroy those plans."

Aldaf stood up, his plate clean. He followed Kari back to the others, a bit more happy with what he had.

Leandra LaFrae.jpg
Momo.jpg
Falarion.jpeg
Falarion actually has brightly colored wings that have a rainbow hue in bright lighting. In darker settings, they can seem muted into a dark grey or even black color. He also does not have the golden tattoos spanning his body or the necklace around his neck.
Westeros Outfit.jpg

Leandra was already regretting snapping at Aldalf when he walked away. She raised a hand and started to speak, "Wait-", but he was already gone.
Her frustration swelled inside and Leandra muttered a curse under her breath, as she settled back into her chair. She felt as if she could not get anything right. She had failed to perform remotely well with her newly rediscovered Geomancy magic all day and now she had upset Aldalf. Even if his facial expression had remained neutral, she knew that 'fine' rarely meant just that. It was so hard to not be annoyed with Aldalf because of how easy everything came to him, yet Leandra knew being jealous of his affinity was not going to help her stay positive about anything.

Leandra was poking aimlessly at her meal when Gerel sat down across from her. She glanced up warily and then raised an eyebrow at the offered mug. She took it, sniffing at it curiously before she promptly took a long sip. Once the sweet taste enveloped her taste buds, Leandra grinned wryly at Gerel and said a quiet, "Thanks."

Silence quickly enveloped the pair and Leandra took another sip of the milk before she sighed.
"I'm pretty sure I just upset Aldalf."

Glancing around the room, Leandra furrowed her brows and added, "And I undoubtedly made a scene, didn't I?"
She already hated being the center of attention in general, but then she just had to go and make a scene like that. Leandra's cheeks became flushed, as embarrassment washed over her.

YumenoTsukishiro YumenoTsukishiro

Last edited:

Caliban.jpg
Caliban Lupei

Well the day had certainly been eventful. What with their training, the memory coming back, and apparently now people were arguing. He had been optimistic that their battles would have brought them close enough together that they wouldn't have to do so much bickering, but when he really thought about it they honestly hadn't known each other that long at all. At least, not since their memories of each other had been completely stolen away. Couldn't exactly expect a group of strangers ripped out of their comfort zones and forced into a war against undead monsters to get along only days after meeting. Sure they were all good people, but it still took time. Right now though, other matters required his attention.

They had all begun to leave the training area and make their way towards the dining hall to grab something to snack on and rest after their intense session, when he noticed Katja looking like she was about to collapse at any moment. He grew very worried, and something drove him closer to her, putting a steady arm around her to help her walk. He didn't know why he decided to do so, other than the fact that he instinctively worried about all of the other group members in a way. He looked to her, smiling that usual goofy smile of his.

"Hey, don't go falling over now, I'd have to carry you and then we might both end up on the floor."

Allowing himself a small laugh, he helped her towards the nearest seats when they reached the hall, and sat next to her for a few moments to make sure she was okay. But there was someone else who needed him now as well, and he frowned over at Lea. The one family member he could cling to when he needed it most, since they were so far separated from their parents. Standing, he walked over to her and took a seat beside her, just wrapping an arm around her back for a few moments and letting her know he was there. Eventually he spoke, their usual light hearted teasing method of communication was on full display.

"How are you holding up, dork? You look like hell."

Lioness075 Lioness075 explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

Attachments

• Caliban.jpg
    Caliban.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 0
Matthias
Matthias ate well that night. His plate was piled high with food by the time he returned to his seat. The day had been exhausting, if not exactly fruitful. Targus' training was tough, but manageable. He felt stronger. No. Stronger wasn't the word. He felt more attuned to the power within him than he had before. Was this the result of only a single day's training? Or were his old memories not the only things returned to him? Lessons with Ord had gone decidedly less well. It was possible - nay, probably - that he did not possess the gift of Geomancy as Aldaf and Leandra did. Speaking of...

Matthias could not help but overhear the exchange, though he didn't lift his head to eavesdrop overtly. Not that he needed to. The dining hall was large, and the table they occupied long enough to sit them all comfortably, but raised voices were hard to miss. The sound of footsteps informed Matthias that one of them stormed off.

"And I undoubtedly made a scene, didn't I?"

Without looking up from his plate Matthias uttered a non-judgmental, "Yes."

Marylka rejoined the group after dinner and noticed a tension in the air that hadn't been there when she left. Glancing around at everyone's faces, she tried to discern if something had happened, but between their day of training and the council meeting they were about to attend she couldn't tell who was frustrated, nervous, or simply tired.

When Serik came to check on her she offered the boy a small smile. "I'm doing okay." She answered. Her time alone in the library had settled her emotions and while the little seed sitting in her pocket still seemed to carry the weight of her worries and frustrations, she had at least come to terms that she might not possess an affinity for any of the new magics and resolved to focus her energy on the more pressing issue at hand.

Not wanting to pursue this topic further she leaned in and whispered to Serik. "Did something happen over dinner? Everyone seems a little... on edge."

AncientBird AncientBird

Marylka replied with a smiling face was a heavenly sight. The atmosphere had been a bit tense since the training and Serik was glad Marylka didn’t add anymore stress to it. The girl seemed to notice the gloomy feeling within the group as well and asked him about it.

“Oh well...” Serik whispered to her. “It seemed training today didn’t go quite well for some of us, and there was some bad mood going about...” Serik said and nodded his head toward the group, trying not to go too much in detail of what just happened. “Also the fact that we are about to head off to an important meeting with the Westerosian council doesn’t really help anything.” Serik said.

The young man then turned to Marylka again. “Anyway, you didn’t show up at dinner... Have you eaten anything? It would be a very bad idea to go to council meeting with empty stomach, you know? Also the honeyed goat milk and stew were superb today, you’d be sorry to miss them!” Serik spoke cheerfully, trying to bright up some atmosphere for Marylka.

Featuring: Saturn_moon Saturn_moon

As Serik explained the situation, Marylka couldn't help but feel slightly relieved that today's training hadn't been the positive experience they had hoped for others as well. "When has anything this past week worked in our favour?" She replied, her tone mostly teasing.

At the mention of food, her stomach rumbled softly in response but she pushed it aside. "I wasn't hungry so I went to the library to do some research instead. Anyway, I'm so nervous about this meeting I don't think I'm going to be able to keep anything down." While the idea of being put on display in front of the Westeros council, at the invitation of Deralis no less, was not something Marylka was particularly keen about, it was an opportunity for them to get some of the answers they were looking for and perhaps obtain some additional aid.

The more Marylka thought about Matthias's suggestion to enlist the help of the city guards, the more she felt like it was the most logical choice. The distrust within the group towards Deralis was understandable and she very much shared their sentiments. However, she also believed Deralis's intentions to protect the city to be genuine even if it might just be for political gain. There'd be risks engaging his help but wasn't there already risk with everything they were doing?

AncientBird AncientBird Elenion Aura Elenion Aura

Last edited:
( Lioness075 Lioness075 ) "Well, it wasn't hard to miss," Gerel said, taking another sip of the honeyed milk. "I don't know exactly what went on between you and Aldaf, but I can hazard a guess. And I'd like to say that you're not the only one feeling like that. If I had my way, I would've taken a cup of coffee, but I want to have all my wits about me with the meeting later with Deralis."

Gerel watched as Caliban naturally took his place next to Leandra and wrapped an arm around her shoulder. His family wasn't blessed with a second child, and the closest individual he could call a sister was Talon, but watching the two Sudentans act like siblings made him ache with longing. "Must be nice..." he muttered, drowning the rest of the words with milk.

Last edited:
Leandra LaFrae.jpg
Momo.jpg
Falarion.jpeg
Westeros Outfit.jpg

Leandra was pleasantly surprised when Caliban sat beside her. She had not seen him a lot during their training today and she wondered how he had fared compared to her own feeble attempts at magic.
Before she could inquire, Caliban put an arm around her back and she smiled at him, leaning her head against his shoulder for a moment. Leandra closed her eyes, forcing herself to breathe in and out slowly. She had let herself get riled up about her ineptitude with magic and had lashed out at Aldalf just because everything came so easily for him.
When Caliban finally spoke, Leandra laughed and sat back up in her chair. Stretching a bit, she replied, "And you've looked better yourself, Cal. I'm fine, really, just not that great at magic. How'd training go for you?"

Sighing when Matthias replied to her rhetorical question, Leandra smirked at him and then said sarcastically, "Gee, thanks, Matthias. I never would've figured that out on my own."

Gerel spoke up then and Leandra became quiet as she continued drinking her own honeyed milk. It was certainly reassuring to hear she was not the only one feeling that way about Aldalf, but then she realized that likely meant he would feel isolated for it. She knew that feeling all too well when she was constantly fighting her brother's bullies or out hunting while growing up. She had never really excelled at making friends and had missed out on whatever was normal for girls to discuss as teenagers.
Finishing her honeyed milk with yet another sigh, Leandra set down her mug and then glanced across the table at Gerel.
"It's reassuring to know I'm not the only one frustrated with Aldalf. I guess I can only hope that my rebuttal got through to him to some degree. I probably will need to apologize at some point..."
Trailing off, Leandra glanced down at her half-eaten food and began poking at it again with her fork. She missed what Gerel muttered, as she decided to change the subject from her outburst.
"I'm not sure how I feel about this meeting, if I'm being honest. Deralis has some interesting ideas on how to best take care of the Deathborn problem and I still dislike the idea of enlisting any city guard to help us. They aren't trained to fight them and I feel like a smaller group of the strongest fighters and magic-users is our best bet."

Naberius Naberius YumenoTsukishiro YumenoTsukishiro Elenion Aura Elenion Aura

Aldaf was still walking back with Kari when he had a sudden thought. He stopped, still carrying his tray.

"Kari, I just realized something. We can't go to Deralis for support even if we wanted it."

He looked a bit concerned, obviously thinking hard.

"If he finds out we're going on a rescue mission to find Danube, he'll ask too many questions. He'll want to come along."

The pebbles that were circling above his head began to crack and spike up and down, reflecting his inner turmoil.

"They said this magic wasn't sanctioned by the gods. Deralis strikes me as a religious type anyhow."

Kari turned back to him, suddenly her eyes filled with concern.
"You're right. With us and the teachers, if Deralis comes we won't be able to use any of the new abilities some of us got. He may even go along just to try and bust us on it. Secret magic might give him just the excuse he needs to take the students, or at least the teachers, away from the school. Deralis strikes me as a 'any belief that gets him his way' type."
She thought for a moment. "We should at least put it to the others. Decide as a team."

When they arrived back in the meals hall Kari waved at the group. It was time to go. Candour was likely already waiting for them at the gate.
"Hey, Aldaf thought of something concerning going to the guard for help." She looked at him, nodding. He could explain it.

"Maybe we should keep the search for Danube under wraps for now. We'd be gaining extra soldiers but handicapping ourselves and the teachers in the process. And that's not even accounting for what Deralis could do with the information about a missing teacher at the academy, or if he somehow finds out about the secret magic."

YumenoTsukishiro YumenoTsukishiro Elenion Aura Elenion Aura Lioness075 Lioness075 AncientBird AncientBird kase9187 kase9187 Naberius Naberius Saturn_moon Saturn_moon explosiveKitten explosiveKitten AquaMarie AquaMarie pinnasina pinnasina

Aldaf nodded in agreement.

"Deralis is a liability. Our magic, as it was explained, is technically heretical. Deralis and his soldiers would be putting everyone here at risk."

The pebbles circled above his head like a lazy halo, constantly shifting erratically.

"Not only because we lose our added edge, but he's gonna want to come along himself. And he's probably gonna leverage Danube against the school, along with our added magic talents. It would be hard to refuse him help if he knew we had such magic... if he doesnt condemn us to death first."

SilverFlight SilverFlight YumenoTsukishiro YumenoTsukishiro pinnasina pinnasina AquaMarie AquaMarie explosiveKitten explosiveKitten AncientBird AncientBird Saturn_moon Saturn_moon Elenion Aura Elenion Aura Lioness075 Lioness075 Naberius Naberius

Users who are viewing this thread

Back