• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
"I think it'd be faster to ask who isn't hurt." Kari tried to laugh, but it hurt. She grinned at Aldaf. "You don't look so good." She told him, knowing full well she probably didn't look much better.
Zeke came in, full of his usual charm and suddenly Kari's temper flared. "Oh bite me Zeke! I'm not dying, just catching my breath. There are plenty of others need more care than me, go bark at them!" She said it with a smile, but there was an edge to it, she wouldn't be pressed into taking care when there were others that may need it more.

kase9187 kase9187 SleepyCreamy SleepyCreamy

Last edited:
The state of Aldaf almost mortified Zeke and he bit his tongue from calling him an idiot. "Just rest, Scar-Face. You'll need it." He didn't need that kind of scolding. You did great... Come on, Zeke! You can say it! He told himself but decided not to and to just stay silent. Kari who seems to be doing fine.
Her tongue's sharp as always. To this, Zeke responded with licking his teeth as he flashed his pearl white teeth. He shook his head as he bit a remark back. "You're right, Googles. Let me just check-up with the rest. Feel free to come along, Scar-Face." Zeke paused and looked at Spica, his Skybeast. Sending her an invitation to come. Then he looked back at Kari with a smirk. "Clearly you're on your... time of the month." After saying that, Zeke left with Azurine who left with a single wingbeat before he could feel Kari's true wrath, in search of their healer and those with her.

SilverFlight SilverFlight kase9187 kase9187

Last edited:

355d6cb74c6b99325ff05b40618442b8.jpg
Caliban Lupei

The encounter felt both like it took an eternity and as though it were only a few moments. By the time it was all over with, even the cave in which they had sheltered in was strewn with the debris and detritus of a dozen or so of the skeletal monsters. He was tired, and the weakness that had overtaken them as a result of the ritual did not help the situation. He had been cut, nicked, and clawed more than he cared to count, his newly acquired shirt now having a few new holes in it from the bony claws he failed to dodge in time. He wasn't bleeding very badly, mostly just surface damage, but the exhaustion was the biggest issue. And yet still he didn't stop smiling, even as tempers flared and acid-tipped comments were muttered.

"Seems to me that this is a cause for joy, not for harsh tones and words born of foul moods. We survived, and gods willing, won't have to deal with this sort of group tracking us down anymore thanks to our new friends. We survived, we triumphed. I'd call that a win."

He sat himself down against a cave wall, laying his spear next to him, arms behind his head and still smiling. On the inside, however, he was worried. Deeply worried for the others and how badly some of them were injured. Katja wasn't going to be able to keep going at this rate, they needed to learn to be more careful in combat. They all did, and he was no exception. He hoped and prayed that there was something in their lost memories that would help them. Maybe that feeling that he had earlier was something they all shared. Maybe, just maybe, they all had some sort of untapped skill and abilities that they could make use of in the near future. He could only hope as much, and do his best to try and help make sure everyone made it home safely.

SilverFlight SilverFlight SleepyCreamy SleepyCreamy Saturn_moon Saturn_moon YumenoTsukishiro YumenoTsukishiro explosiveKitten explosiveKitten kase9187 kase9187 Elenion Aura Elenion Aura AncientBird AncientBird Lioness075 Lioness075

Aldaf nodded a bit.

"I can... help."

He moved to help Zeke.

"I'll... I'll be... Fine..."

His voice quieted as his head started to pound. The pain was seeping in now that the adrenaline rush was over.

SleepyCreamy SleepyCreamy

Last edited:
"Oh yeah? Then what's your excuse?" Kari called after Zeke, clearly not willing to let him have the last word.
She went over to Aldaf, moving to put his arm around her shoulders to support him. "You're in no shape to help anyone." She said, much more gently. "I got you. Here."
Together they all made their way back towards the cave, and Katja.

"Kari... I'm... fine..."
Aldaf's voice was quiet, hoarse. He was struggling to keep himself from staggering and failing.
"Others... need... help..."
However, when Kari lifted him over her shoulder, he couldn't keep himself standing. He half collapsed, still conscious but with barely enough strength to stand and walk.

SilverFlight SilverFlight SleepyCreamy SleepyCreamy

The battle was over... The deathborns were all destroyed. The band started to regroup at the cave for a their deserved rest and mending those that were harmed during the fight.

Valkyrie was among the last to arrive. She landed not so far from the group in the front of the cave. Serik was safe, unconscious and sustained a bit injury on his head, but safe. The stork drake stood there, reluctant of what to do next.

Gazing over to the band, Valkyrie hesitated. In her world, the strong preys on the weak, actual compassion for companion was exceptional and rare. An injured stork drake mean little to its comrades. They would likely kill and eat the weak individuals than to assist them... Valkyrie never understand why humans put faith on their own kind so much. What is the point of losing their well being or risking their own life for the others? Serik, even on the verge of death never try to leave his so call ‘friends’ behind. He even insisted her to help these people when he couldn’t actually do it himself.

Valkyrie wanted to just leave with her rider but she knew she couldn’t save Serik from his injury on her own... Serik was more important to her than anything she ever archived in her life, sharing emotion and soul... She didn’t feel to him as her friend or master or anything... He was another ‘part’ of her, and so long as she still love herself, she will do so with this little human of hers.

The stork drake awkwardly approached the band. She made a sharp shriek to get their attention and knelt down. Gently, she pushed Serik and pull him from her back and laid him on the ground.

Serik was still unconscious. There wasn’t much injury on him other than a small trail of blood seeping from his forehead where it hit the floor. Valkyrie stood up and towered over her rider. She glared at the other teammates, her golden eyes as stoic as rock, but also showed concern.

Featuring: SilverFlight SilverFlight SleepyCreamy SleepyCreamy Saturn_moon Saturn_moon YumenoTsukishiro YumenoTsukishiro Elenion Aura Elenion Aura kase9187 kase9187 explosiveKitten explosiveKitten Lioness075 Lioness075 Naberius Naberius

Last edited:
The battle was over and once again they had managed to all successfully make it out alive, if a little beaten up, some more than others. In all seriousness, the probability of them surviving three fights against magic-imbued undead monsters in three days should have been next to zero… and yet, here they were. Despite Marylka’s scepticism towards the gods, she couldn’t help but wonder if there were some higher forces at work here, if they were somehow destined to be part of a greater story. She sighed and tiredly rubbed the bridge of her nose before getting up to check on Gerel. It seemed like he hadn’t sustained any physical injuries and had merely succumbed to magic exhaustion which initially confused her greatly for she wasn’t aware that Gerel even had magic.

Right then, Valkyrie arrived with an unconscious Serik on her back. Marylka rushed over as the stork drake laid the boy down on the ground. Moving methodically, she started to check for any injuries on his body. Besides a cut on his forehead, it seemed like he too was in a similar state as Gerel. Running to grab some supplies from her pack, she carefully cleaned the wound on Serik’s forehead and bandaged it up. As for his state of unconsciousness, there was little she could do except let him sleep it off. Though he would probably wake up famished, so it might be worth foraging for some food when they got the chance.

Magic existed in a delicate balance and upsetting that balance sometimes led to devastating results. She’d heard of mages who’d overstepped their limits only to permanently end up in a comatose state, their brains and bodies drained of all energy and ability. Others had their magic literally tear them apart from the inside out, consuming their physical bodies for power. Thankfully, Gerel and Serik’s bodies had been smart enough to make an executive decision and shut down before anything worse could happen.

“He’ll be okay.” She told Valkyrie who had been eyeing her intensely as she conducted her examination. “He just needs some rest.” The stork drake displayed obvious signs of wariness and discomfort at being around so many people, but at the same time, Marylka could see in her eyes concern and worry for Serik. She held up two dried fish and tossed one to Archie who had been resting by her side. The hippogriff caught it in mid-air and happily gobbled it up. The other she placed on the ground in front of Valkyrie. “A thank you, for keeping Serik safe.” Marylka knew it would take more than that to gain the beast’s trust but she hoped it would at least be a start.

SilverFlight SilverFlight SleepyCreamy SleepyCreamy Naberius Naberius YumenoTsukishiro YumenoTsukishiro explosiveKitten explosiveKitten kase9187 kase9187 Elenion Aura Elenion Aura AncientBird AncientBird Lioness075 Lioness075

"Finely bleeding over my clean shirt is what you are." Kari chastised him gently.
She took his weight as best she could, making sure he got inside the cave.
"Katja! Aldaf's in a bad way, bleeding...Gerel and Serik are unconscious but I don't see major wounds...I don't know where Matthias is..."

kase9187 kase9187 explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

Valkyrie watched as Marylka approached her and Serik. Her coat raised up in caution but she let Marylka got close to Serik anyway. The stork drake watched every movements of the girl intensely as Marylka started checking for Serik’s condition and dressed the wound on his forehead.

Soon, Marylka was done. She turned to speak with Valkyrie. “He’ll be okay, he just needs some rest.” Said the girl. She then placed a dried fish in front of the stork drake as a gift for saving Serik’s life.

Valkyrie cocked her head, she was both surprised and uncertain of Marylka’s action... Aside of Serik and perhaps her parents when she was still a hatchling, none had ever surrender food item to Valkyrie willingly, let alone giving one to her on purpose... Why was she doing this? Was this so called ‘friendship’ Serik had been going on about?

The stork drake inspected the fish and then gobbled it down. She eyed Marylka one more time and then turned away, looking for fresh water to drink...

Serik was in the darkness... He couldn’t open his eyes, he couldn’t move his limps, not anything... Feeling helpless and weak. He could feel himself being moved around, shaken and finally laid back on the ground.

How are his friends doing? What about the deathborns? Valkyrie?... Questions clouded his mind and it made him afraid... Afraid that he might wake up finding everyone gone or worse, not waking up ever again...

Then, he felt a pair of gentle hands touching him, brushing his hair aside. Something was laid on his forehead and then he smelled it, the scent he recognized, even if it was muddled with sweat... A cool, relaxing scent of her hair, reminding him of spring magnolia and starry night sky... The bonfire, the dance...

...Marylka...

He wanted to say her name but his mouth wouldn’t move, wanted to reach out to her but his hands laid dormant. He heard her voice, talking, unclear yet assured... It was really her.

Serik’s concern was lifted... She was safe and perhaps the others too. There was nothing to be afraid of any more. Serik felt security in her presence... He then drifted away once more into the darkness, but this time with a resting heart.

...Everything will be fine...

Featuring: Saturn_moon Saturn_moon

Last edited:
The young woman looked up from drying out her mortar when she heard the sound of wings approaching. She squealed and hit the deck before she turned and looked at who was approaching. Then felt rather stupid for reacting how she did when she noticed it was just her companions. Slowly she sat up and laughed nervously, before she stood up and dusted her clothes off.

Quickly she approached the first one she saw, Gerel. From the back of his Kirin, Gerel was slumped over limp, which at first made Katja very fearful, but once she confirmed that he was alive, she relaxed visibly. After a quick check to all his pulse points, she determined that he was fine. His heart was beating fine, he was just passed out. Wasn’t even injured.

“He’ll be fine, Jeff. Don’t worry.” She said to the Kirin, reaching over and stroking his nose briefly, before she turned to look at her next patient.

When she turned, she came face-to-face with the stork drake next. A small surprised squeak left her as she found the drake sitting behind her, glaring at her like it wanted to eat her. She had never encountered one before this, unlike the Estendorians here, but she still found the massive carrion-eater incredibly intimidating. What with the tall head and MASSIVE beak that could skewer her in seconds.

“Oh! Hehe, hi, Valkyrie. Where’s Serik?” She asked, not expecting a response. When she looked down, she found that Marylka had beat her to the punch on this one, which she was fine with. She gave Marylka a pat on the back as thanks before she heard someone calling her name.

“Oh, sweet Celesta! ALDAF!” She cried, running over as quickly as she could, digging in her bag as she approached, “Put him down, put him down!”

She managed to ease Aldaf down to the ground, and while she was crouched next to him, she mumbled, “You guys are going to give me a heart attack, honestly...” before she started to do her usual healing measures.

SilverFlight SilverFlight SleepyCreamy SleepyCreamy Naberius Naberius YumenoTsukishiro YumenoTsukishiro Saturn_moon Saturn_moon kase9187 kase9187 Elenion Aura Elenion Aura AncientBird AncientBird Lioness075 Lioness075

Last edited:
Aldaf chuckled and coughed as he laid on the ground.

"Please don't."
His voice was hoarse. He lightly held his chest, his breathing shallow.
"I'd feel... like shit... if you had... a heart attack..."

Spica watched Katja work, fidgeting. She looked between Zeke, Aldaf, Katja and Kari worriedly.

explosiveKitten explosiveKitten SleepyCreamy SleepyCreamy SilverFlight SilverFlight

“Hush! Save your breath!” Katja scolded, pressing a cloth firmly to the wound. She started to dig around absently in her bag for a needle and thread. She would need to close this wound once it stopped bleeding so much.

“Honestly I have seen more blood from you and your buddy Zeke here,” She jabbed her thumb in Zeke’s direction, ”than I ever did when I was learning this trade! ... and that’s bad.”

Zeke could only watch them from afar, even if the night is still early, he couldn't help but give out a yawn. He was tired and sleep is clawing him at the back with its tempestuous claws. However, he simply had to see how many injuries others have. During this moment, he still stayed on top of Azurine's back as he felt more comfortable with his Skybeast. He has easy access to his azure feathers and it acted like a stress reliever for him as he fiddled with it with his delicate fingers. Tonight, he executed his plan with flaws here and there. Yes, they survived, but it was simply unsatisfactory for him and he reckons that he could've executed it a little bit better. It wasn't the group's fault if they failed to see those flaws, it was his.

Zeke looked up and was greeted by the sight of Aldaf being tended by Katja. You shouldn't have grown closer to him, he scolded himself as he felt his heart tug in sympathy. It hurts to care. He suddenly overheard Katja and Aldaf's conversation and his eyes suddenly narrowed when he heard his name.

You're about to see some more blood if you don't shut up. He thought grimly.

Whoa! Calm down, Zeke. She can't heal you when she's dead. His rational side spoke with confidence and reason.

Zeke's fumbling with Azurine's feathers increased. Once he calmed down, he spoke in a calm manner with a hint of aggravation. "Who cares if I bleed the most? Isn't that what you're here for? Isn't that your job? Since you can't be of use on the battlefield, you stay on the sidelines and pray for us to be... 'safe'. You clearly know what you're committing to and I don't understand why you still complain. If there's a fight to be won, someone's bound to get hurt. People hurt all the time, and as a healer, you should be one of the first few who should know that fact. So answer me this, why are you complaining? Do you wish us to be more careful?"

People... They are one of the few creatures he couldn't understand. Why can't they just be... easy?

explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

Kari went to Spica and put a hand against the scales on her neck, trying to offer some comfort.
"He'll be all right girl. We've got a good healer."
And then...Zeke had to open his big mouth. Kari sighed, visibly irritated, though tired. He'd been doing so well.
"And to think, I was just about to compliment you for a good plan...Some people..." she began, not looking at him, "...complain because it helps them deal with stressful situations. Just like some people..." Now she looked at him, and her look was sharper than a dagger, "...like to be complete jerks. Zeke, why don't you pull you head out of your ass and think about how others feel for a change? This isn't easy on anyone here, so why are you so driven to make it harder?"
There were few things that angered Kari more than ungratefulness, even if she partly understood why Zeke was doing it.
"She saved your life the other day. People here honestly care about you, and I don't know why you're trying so hard to change that. They're good people here, and they deserve better than to be subjected to your emotional constipation."
She crossed her arms, even though it hurt, even though the warmth of fresh blood sent shivers through her, and stood her ground.
Zeke would argue, back down or leave, and at the moment, with people hurt and vulnerable, she frankly didn't care which it would be.

kase9187 kase9187 SleepyCreamy SleepyCreamy explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

Aldaf heard Kari and Zeke start to raise their voices and struggled to sit up.

"Stop. Both of you." His voice sounded somewhat loud before he hacked up some blood into his hand.

"He's hurt too, Kari. He... just has a... hard time... showing it." Aldaf's voice returned to an injured, hollow tone.

"Zeke... Please. She's concerned... about everyone..." His voice was flat but spoke of his desire to quell the fighting.

"Anyways... I saw... you both... out there..." Aldaf laid back down, his breathing shallow. "Such... a beautiful... dance..." He turned to look at Kari.

"And you... weren't... half bad... either..." He smirked. His eyes were starting to close, his breathing slowing down.

Spica was glad for some comfort, but was still nervous about her rider. She was still a bit fidgety after Kari removed her hand from her neck.

explosiveKitten explosiveKitten SilverFlight SilverFlight SleepyCreamy SleepyCreamy

Katja stiffened when Zeke spoke up, in that calm, threatening type of voice. The tone was familiar to her, but she wasn’t sure where from. She pondered that for a moment before the words “Since you can't be of use on the battlefield” sunk into her heart like a knife.

Her features visibly changed from the calm determination of her healing, to a guilty sadness that only Aldaf could really see the full brunt of it. Though the sagging in her shoulders let everyone else know it had effected her.

He’s right, this is all I do. Why am I complaining? I was trained for this. I’m the only who can do this. I’m useless to prevent them from getting hurt, so I have to patch them up.
If they didn’t senselessly throw themselves into battles, then you wouldn’t have to patch them up!
They don’t have a choice in the matter.

Almost immediately, Kari snapped at Zeke’s harsh words, which Katja tried to interject with calming words, but then Aldaf tried to calm the atmosphere. She looked at Kari and Zeke, trying to hide her hurt by telling everyone that ,”It’s fine, I’m fine, there’s no need for hostility, I’m-“

But silence fell as a spear flew right between Kari and Zeke’s noses, and stuck harshly into the ground. The silence was deafening as that sunk in, then when everyone turned to look where it came from, they saw Caliban.

He wasn’t sure why he was so PISSED, but damn, he was. His normally cheerful smile was replaced with a severe frown, his eyebrows pinched together in his anger as he walked towards the group.

When he arrived, he stood between Kari and Zeke, calming his facial expression as best he could with a deep breath. “We’ve had enough fighting today. Everyone is full of adrenaline, with boiling blood, so no wonder tempers are flaring. But I suggest that everyone just cool. the fuck. down.”

He looked at Kari, then turned and glared at Zeke with the fires of rage burning behind his eyes as he pulled his spear out of the ground. “Right?”

... ohhhh, fuuuuuck, that was hot.
......WAIT DID I REALLY JUST THINK THAT???

kase9187 kase9187 SilverFlight SilverFlight SleepyCreamy SleepyCreamy

Matthias
Matthias was not a healer, but he could tell that Ord’s wounds required serious attention. And he did not have their group’s miraculous vitality... Matthias was sliding down Volos’ side and kneeling down to examine Ord’s wound before the bear’s paws had found purchase on the rocks. He couldn’t get a good enough hold, and contentedly hovered around the pillar in a lazy arc. The Deathborn had been driven off. They had won, again. Matthias wondered what it had cost them this time, and whether or not the price for their victories would ever be too high to pay.

”Can you walk? Can you ride?” Matthias asked, then looked up at Pasha to see if Ord’s Skybeast thought he spoke truly. Eventually they returned to the others, Matthias supporting the other man as much as he needed, as much as he’d let him. He had to find Katja. She needed to look at Ord’s wounds.

Finding Katja wasn’t hard. All Matthias had to do was follow the sound of raised voices, and there she was, surrounded by the wounded and their various concerned parties. There seemed to be some harsh words passing between a few of them. Matthias shouldered his way forward, roughly passing the Westerosi boy, and presented Ord to Katja. The lines of the Northarian‘s face were hard. His eyes told a different story.

It was Aldaf's words that cooled Kari's anger, before Caliban had said his piece, though that did surprise her.
She liked Aldaf, for his determined concern, and his committed loyalty to the infuriating Westerosi boy.
For Aldaf, she turned away from Zeke, nodded to Caliban and focused on helping Katja with the injured.
kase9187 kase9187 SleepyCreamy SleepyCreamy explosiveKitten explosiveKitten Naberius Naberius

Ord offered Matthias a weak smile. "If by "ride" you mean, sit on Pasha's back without falling off...yes, I think I can do that..." Ord was still smiling, though sweat had started to bead on his brow, and blood slowly seeped from his wound.
It felt like a gargantuan effort, but somehow Ord made it to the cave without feinting. He let Matthias help him inside, and sank gratefully down to the stone floor when they arrived.
"Ord!" The concern Keshka's voice nearly cracked it. It was the only time Kari had seen her rattled.
"Hello Kesh." Ord said as cheerfully as his wounds would allow. His face was paling quickly. "...there were...a lot of deathborn...but you'll be happy to know, everyone survived...for now." He winced and lay himself carefully down, his hand pressed against the talon still lodged in his chest.
Ord took a look about the cave, and his eyes settled on Matthias.
"Whatever happens next, you should know...I do not regret it."

"Don't you dare start talking like that you damned idiot." Keshka snapped. "We started this, and we'll both finish it."
Ord smiled again, but this time it was weaker. "Kesh...this is beyond the skills of a regular healer...we can take the talon out...stitch the wound...but I'll still be bleeding inside...I'll just have to hope we reach the academy in time...Rhyne...he can fix this."

Elenion Aura Elenion Aura @ anyone who wants a clue to what's in the academy

Zeke listened attentively to what Kari has to say... And it was completely unpleasant for him to hear her words. Zeke could feel his left eye twitch in annoyance and Azurine only shook his head as he felt disturbed by his rider's rising temper. Fortunately enough, Caliban stood up and stopped Zeke before he could do any more damage to his situation.

"Now, if you'd excuse me. I'd like to rid myself of everyone's presence as you lot can't seem to handle my presence. It's a waste of my breath anyway."

It's better this way anyway. He wanted to say. Azurine leaped away in a hurry, away from the group. The Skybeast was worried about the rage his rider felt. It was like a storm of unspoken emotions. The feathered beast knew from his rider's limp form that there was much more Zeke wanted to say or even do in that situation. Zeke himself felt absolutely numb, he was like a doll with no emotions left to spare. Kari's words clawed and hurt him in a way he shouldn't. He battled many controversial topics from his people, but how come her words mattered to him. Was it because of their growing bond? Zeke shook his head at the silly thought. From their encounter earlier, even a mere simpleton could tell that there was no bond, to begin with. He even wished to be a better person once, but that dream never became a reality for him as he struggled to keep his sharp tongue at bay.

Random thoughts swarmed his head as Azurine flew out in the clear night sky, the silver moon above them. Would Zeke still teach Kari the way of a fire dancer? Would he give her a second chance if she asked? Would that be the first step of his redemption? How many chances could he take before they leave him? Would they?

Zeke closed his eyes and relaxed, his temper finally simmering down. Azurine grunted in disapproval once he noticed Zeke's calm state. "Don't you grunt at me like that." Zeke scolded the feathered beast as Azurine kept on giving Zeke a threatening glare. "I had to do it. It's not my fault Kari's easily triggered. And besides... I was genuinely curious about why Katja acts the way she does. How can she act like a coward and be fearless at the same time? I guess I'll never get that chance." Katja and Kari's name felt foreign in his tongue. Azurine once again gave him a 'you fucked up big time' look. "Oh! Screw you too. It's not like you can talk back to me anyway." He triumphantly stood up.

However, Azurine suddenly did a barrel roll to Zeke didn't expect and lost his grip. As he suddenly felt the gravity pull him downwards, Azurine gave Zeke a 'NOW, you fucked up big time' look as he dove down with Zeke in a graceful manner. "Okay. You know what? Yeah, I'd rather die now than deal with those people anyway---" His speech became abrupt when Azurine pulled Zeke up using his arms and then swinging his rider up as if he was flipping a pancake. Zeke soon landed behind Azurine's back as the beast caught him and Zeke wished no one saw the spectacle his beast just showed. Zeke clutched his thumping heart and glared hard at his Skybeast. However, when he realized what his Skybeast has just done, he knew it would be wise to back down. Zeke knew he deserved it. Azurine wanted to make it clear to his rider that he would always be there to catch him... Well, even if he's the reason his rider was falling in the first place. But Zeke understood otherwise, it was vague, but Zeke still understood.

"Animals are far easier to understand than people. Ain't that right, Stitt?" Zeke looked around and saw that Stitt was nowhere to be found. "Stitt?" Zeke said breathlessly. Stitt was just as important as his mother, he wouldn't know what he'd do if something were to happen to him. Zeke dug down to each of the saddle pockets and he hesitated to open the last one. Once he did, he was surprised at what laid there on his hands. It was the same terrible wood carving Aldaf did when they first met. Flashes of memories drifted past him as if it was a film and when Zeke was brought back to his senses, his hands were shaking.

(Granted by Sleepy)
Stitt returned with Zeke's daggers just in time to see him fly off, missing most of the conversation. She looked saddened and angry at his leave.

Aldaf staggered to his feet.
"I'm going after him..." He wheezed. Haphazardly, he made his way over to Spica. She tried to block him, but he managed to clamber on.

Stitt heard Aldaf and flew over, landing on his shoulder, holding one dagger in her beak and giving Aldaf the others, which he put in his bag.

SilverFlight SilverFlight explosiveKitten explosiveKitten AncientBird AncientBird YumenoTsukishiro YumenoTsukishiro Elenion Aura Elenion Aura Lioness075 Lioness075 Saturn_moon Saturn_moon Naberius Naberius

Katja watched as Matthias approached with Ord, and internally she groaned, but externally she squealed and rushes not towards him. She listened to the conversation that followed, and blinked, her mind racing. It did look really bad. This looked like something that couldn’t be helped. But how could she accept that? She couldn’t! And whoever they were talking about, it would take three days to get to the academy. He wouldn’t last that long. She looked down and chewed on her lip, then started digging in her bag.

[PLACE HOLDER]

When she looked up, getting ready to sew Ord back together, she found Aldaf attempting to ride away on his spiney dragon.

“OH NO YOU DON’T!” Katja shouted, grabbing Aldaf by the back of his shirt and dragging him back to the floor.

“You are going to sit your ass on the floor till I tell you otherwise!” She growled, “I haven’t even stitched you back together yet!”

kase9187 kase9187

Last edited:
Aldaf felt himself getting pulled off of Spica, heard Katja speak. He let out the strongest blast he could muster, enough to get Katja to let go.

"He could be in danger! I need to go after him! Spica!"
Aldaf called for his Skybeast, his voice hoarse and rough. Spica obliged, walking over solemnly...

Stitt had gotten off of Aldaf when he got grabbed, watching this display.

Spica moved her head within arm's reach of Aldaf. He reached to grab her horn and throw himself on.

Aldaf had a split second in which he felt Spica's apology before she forced him to the ground by laying on him.

"SPICA! GET OFF! I NEED TO GO GET HIM!!!"
He beat at Spica's head weakly, tears starting to form in his eyes. This wasn't just about Zeke anymore.

"I NEED TO GET HIM! PLEASE! I CAN'T... I can't have him vanish again..."
Aldaf started to slow his assault. He was openly crying now as Spica moved over him.

"He can't be gone... He can't go..."

Spica curled up around Aldaf in a protective shell, shielding him from view but keeping him underneath her where he couldn't do anything risky.

Stitt watched with mild fascination and a bit of sorrow at Aldaf's breakdown.

Spica rattled her scales at the rest of the party and tucked her head in her shell, both rider and skybeast excusing themselves.

explosiveKitten explosiveKitten SilverFlight SilverFlight Naberius Naberius YumenoTsukishiro YumenoTsukishiro Lioness075 Lioness075 AncientBird AncientBird Elenion Aura Elenion Aura Saturn_moon Saturn_moon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back