• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
"Xenon, hold up!" Ryutaro yelled as and the others follow Xenon. About Midway however, Xenon stepped into a trap; it is a net, which lifts and traps both Xenon and Ryutaro. "Shit!" The latter yelled. "Xenon! Ryutaro!" Rachelle screamed, but just as they are about to do something, goblins come out of the shadows, at least remnants of them but still many enough to outnumber the group. They look at the women with hungry looks. "Oh crap! They got us!" Ryutaro yelled.​

“Sorry,I messed up!” Xenon yelled as he tried to cut the net loose. At the same time however,the group could hear the scruffle grow progressively louder and louder. It got to the point that one of the beam shots emerged from the dark corridor and hit one of the goblins straight at the back of the head.

"Woah! That almost burned us!" Ryutaro freaked out. On the other hand, the goblins begin to charge towards the women. "Girls, engage!" Michelle yelled as she charges into the horde and starts stabbing the goblins one by one. Amelia starts smashing with her drill hammer, Sidney went on blasting them with her arm cannon. But then, Lorna was doing well on her own, shooting fireballs from her staff while protecting Rachelle. Out of nowhere, an arrow struck Lorna by the arm. "Lorna!" Rachelle cried as the Eidolon removes the arrow and say "Don't worry, it will take more than one arrow to take me out." But as she was going to cast another fireball, nothing comes out from her staff. She was confused at first, but then she realizes something. "Wait, that arrow! Is the tip made out of- AH!" Her words get cut when one of the goblins manages to pin her down. Rachelle got terrified.

"Shit! I got you!" Sidney yelled as she aims her arm cannon at the goblins surrounding the mage, but then one of them went behind her and jumps on her back. "Hey! Get the fuck off of me!" Sidney shouted as she tries to shake the goblin off her back, but soon other goblins went in on her and pins her to the ground. Things are not looking good for the females. Meanwhile, Amelia is continuing her fight when a pair of hobgoblins appear. By her will, she activates her "Rage Drive", the program which makes her berserk, and charges into the hobgoblins, only for one of them to grab her drill hammer and starts swinging her about, smashing her onto the ground a couple of times before getting thrown into a wall and fall off. As she was going to get up, the other hobgoblin came up and stomps his foot onto her, pinning her to the hard floor as the goblins approach her.

"W-What the hell?! Since when did these goblins became smarter?!" Michelle is getting frustrated as she kept fighting, but then she gets struck by three arrows, one on the arm and two on the leg. She cringes just as a goblin tackles her and pins her to the ground. Rachelle is the only woman standing, but is too horrified to use her magic to summon Nike. "P-Please...don't..." She begged as the goblins slowly approach her. She backs away until she hits a wall, and before she knows it, she gets pounced by them. "Shit! Shit! I did not anticipate this!" Ryutaro panicked as he helps Xenon try to break the net, but as they do, the goblins proceed to rip all of the women's clothes off.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Their screams echoes throughout the cave. It was so loud that Ruri and Clair can hear it but it is faint. Only Cheng is left to do something about this situation...but then somewhere away from the scene, the skeleton that the group passed by has its fingers starting to twitch.

“Mama!!” Ruri cried,trying to run into the cave upon hearing the all too familiar scream from the girls,only to be stopped by Clair. “Let me go! Mama's in danger!”

“I know! Just get on my back! It won't take long!”

----------------------------------------------------------
“RACHELLE! MICHELLE!”

“AMELIA! SIDNEY! LORNA! Dammit....Let them go you numbskulled-!”

Cheng screamed in anger as he tried to slice his way past the goblin hordes towards the bunch crowded around the females. All of a sudden,a loud gunshot could be heard ringing from the tunnel the group had left earlier. One of the goblins encroached around the girls felt a sharp object pierce its forehead,with enough force to sent it falling on its back.

“Who- !?”

Xenon and Ryutaro suddenly felt the net restraining give away and free them both just after hearing another beam projectile whiz above them,this time hitting the top of the net hanging from the ceiling.

With the two freed, Ryutaro was going to get into the action when one by one, the goblins are being shot in the head by someone. "Hey, could that be Clair?! No, he's busy taking care of Ruri! Who is-" His words cut off upon noticing a strange figure with glowing red eyes entering the scene, gunning down goblin after goblin with near perfect precision and accuracy. "What the hell?! Who is that guy?!" Ryutaro yelled in confusion as the goblins shifts their focus on the gunman. They charge at him, but he was too fast to shoot before they could lay a finger on him. The two hobgoblins then went to attack the gunman.

The gunman's glowing eyes brightens as he shoots the hobgoblins in the eyes, effectively blinding them. He keeps his rifle and pulls out his sword as he charges into the two giant goblins, jumps, and slashes their throats, killing them. After all is over, the gunman looks at the group...and Ryutaro freaks out when his face has shown.

joo-skeleton-conquistador-soul-stone-s.jpg

"Holy crap! It's the skeleton we came across!" He yelled and much like before, the girls screamed, but this time in horror of his appearance. The skeleton gunman stared at the group with cold dead silence, creeping the atmosphere...until he spoke.

"Gyohohohohoho! What a perfect timing! I, "Leon Rojo" Don Miguel Quixote, has returned from the afterlife once more, in time to save a bunch of youngsters from their horrible demise! All of you should be very, VERY, grateful that I've came! Gyohohoho!" And in a jolly tone too.​

“T-thank you,” Xenon said,although clearly sounded more astonished at the appearance of their savior than thankful or horrified for that matter. “Mr Leon-...?”

“Guys!”

“Mama!”

Looking back from the tunnel that the skeleton by the name of "Leon Rojo" came from,revealing Clair (who was carrying Ruri on his back). His initial look of worry was soon replaced by relief upon seeing that everyone was okay.

“Oh sheesh,Ruri and I heard the girls scream and rushed in. And...”

He looked at Leon's armour,sword,rifle and then the skull. He soon let off a impressed whistle (Ruri,quite ironically to the rest of the girls,was also just as enthusiastic to see a living skeleton as Clair is).

“Well,whadiya know? I never thought I'd be seeing an actual warrior skeleton here.”

“T-that idea doesn't scare you in the very least?” Cheng questioned,understandably pretty shocked at Clair's rather inappropriate reaction to the stranger's appearance.

“What? He looks freaking cool.”

Last edited:
"Oh? You think I am? Well, I really do appreciate the compliment." Miguel said before turning to the girls, their clothes of which were pretty well torn off thanks to the goblins. "My, my, are you all alright?" He asked with concern as he approaches them "Those barbarians almost reaped your divine purity. The worst of all is that they didn't asked for your consent! That I will not accept."

“R-right.” Xenon muttered,a nervous sweat rolling down his cheek. Clair soon looked back at everyone else.

“So....you guys found my cousin yet?”

Xenon's eyes widened in horror upon being reminded of it.

-------------------------------------------
“Eeerargh!”

Scientia roared as he swung hard towards a few of Eden's soldiers,as if something was straining his movements severely. There were five similar looking devices latched onto his body,sending some electrical currents into his outer frame as the group's mech-man menacingly stared at the remaining soldiers and their leader. One of the soldiers fired at Scientia,sounding really distressed as the bullet hardly left a scratch on the robot.

“The hell...!? All of our EMP charges aren't stopping him at all!”

Last edited:
"Sounds like someone's in trouble." Miguel said upon hearing the scream. He turns to Clair and said "Young man, would you care take your female companions out of this cave for a while?"

“Was gonna do just that actually. Come one girls,let's get you out of here first.”

Clair spoke as he lead the female members of the group out of the cave,leaving only the remaining three male members and the skeletal warrior.

“We better hurry,I don't know how long he's going to last on his own without our help.” Xenon spoke before leading the way.

"Then let us be on our way!" Miguel said before running off in a rather inhumane pace. "Rapido, amigos! Rapido!" He yelled. "Damn! That guy's fast!" Ryutaro was surprised by the skeleton warrior's speed, though this is actually justified in an obvious sense.​

----------------------
Having just left the cave,Clair had proceeded to open the hatch into Sidney's airship,letting the girls enter so that they could stay warm from the cold on the mountain ranges.

“Alright,here's the airship.You girls just get in and wear your spares. I'll just sit outside and- ....wait...”

Clair looked up at the sky,noticing something in the sky coming closer towards them. Groaning in exasperation,he soon unsheathed his gun.

“Oh you gotta be- Yoou girls stay in there,NOW!”

----------------------
Back at the group inside the cave,they soon found Scientia currently struggling against several soldiers attempting to shoot and strike him down. Cheng recognised the devices stuck on the mech's body.

“Holy- He's actually still able to move with these much EMP latching onto him!?”

“Ryutaro,can you shoot those devices on him down!?” Xenon asked,unsheathing the Artic Rose.

"Not a prob-" Just as he was about to do the deed, Miguel overheard it and went to shoot the devices off of Scientia...for two seconds! "...lem." Ryutaro was at a lost for words.​

“T-that was...fast.”

“Finally!” Scientia yelled in relief before unsheathing the two blades on the sword holstered at his right shoulder,both of which had shifted the position of their handles into something akin to that of a pair of gunblades and are now firing at several more of the soldiers present in quick succession. Eden's lackey's were understandably frightened upon witnessing the unstoppbable-mech now fighting back in full force.

8e579ecb3c93b483e3f2200eee343a6a.jpg

“Enemy's unrestrained!”

“Stand back.”

A demonic voice echoed,revealing the leader of the soldiers.

74c44f7764f2f3968c9b7c6346e69bce.jpg

“The Elites Force shall back me up against this automaton. The rest of you,do not let our enemy's reinforcement walk out alive.”

“Try me,third-rate demon.”

Scientia retorted,receiving a snarl from the general as the two of them started fighting each other while the majority of the soldiers focused fire onto the rest of the group.

"Gyohohoho! Time for me to sharpen my marksmanship!" Miguel said as he starts firing back at the soldiers, most of which are headshots. Even though he is wielding a very old model rifle, he is somehow able to keep up with today's weaponry by sheer skill alone. "Damn, Miguel! Just how much skill did you get when wielding that antique?" Ryutaro is intrigued. "Gyohohoho! I've been wielding this ol' reliable rifle since war times, youngster. Held my ground with pure perfection for over 90 years...since I was in the flesh of course." Miguel answered.​

“N-ninety years!? How did you manage to stay alive for this long!?.” Xenon asked,freezing several of the soldiers on foot while Cheng started slicing several of the soldiers down.

-------------------------------------
The sound of some heavy objects crashing onto other airships could be heard. Followed by heavy gunfire heard hitting the ground or on something that isn't Clair,and also his occassional annoyed yells as he fended off Eden's reinforcement himself outside the group's airship.

“Freaking hell- Were these guys just waiting by the corner just to try to get the jump on me on something!?.”

Last edited:
"Simple, sonny. It is all through sheer will alone that I was able to fight until my rocking nineties. You can say that I'm one stubborn old man. My will is so great that even the heavens above or the hells below cannot keep me because all I've been thinking was living and living alone, even in death." Miguel said. "Shit, grandpa..." Ryutaro was amazed "Not even in death you still thinking about living? Holy crap, it's like you've discovered the secret of being immortal." Miguel nods, and said "No tricks, no magic, just being stubborn is all you need. Heaven and Hell can just kiss my boney ass."

“I don't think the gift of immortality is always a blessing though...” Cheng commented as he and Xenon continued cooperating against the enemies.

---------------------------------------------
“Alright,please tell me that's the last of them.”

Clair muttered as he lowered his gun,the remnants of Eden's scouting group were taken downjust a second ago,with one of the airships having just suffered a major damage from the engine blew up several meters away from the group's airship (luckily no debris had hit their ride). At the same time,the airship hatch had just opened with the girls exiting the ship.

Last edited:
"Well, I guess that can only apply if you're an old man, wouldn't?" Miguel asked. Meanwhile, as the girls exited the airship, Rachelle asked "What just happened? Is it Eden?"

“Who else? I don't there's anyone else who's douche-y enough to think of picking on- OOF!”

Before the girls knew it,a spike had impaled Clair's chest onto the ground,while they felt something gooey latch onto their boots and plant their feet firmly onto the ground,much like what had happened to Lorna,Rachelle,Ruri and Michelle when they fought the two armoured fighters during the pacification of the Storm Dragon,Raio. This time however,it seem the adhesive substance had also been shot towards their mouth,preventing them from calling out as they were now gagged (and in Rachelle and Lorna's case,chanting to summon their beasts of Algwar). Ruri was the only one who was not hit by the adhesive restraint shot,as she was out of sight and in the airship when it happened. She could see a what looks to be a humanoid robot standing by the distance,with a turret pointed at the girls locating above its right shoulder folding out of sight as it slowly made it's way towards the girls without them noticing.

Last edited:
The girls begin to struggle, unbeknownst of their incoming Doom. Ruri could not help but watch.​

If she had tried to help the other girls now,Ruri knew that whatever was targeting them would immediately also fire whatever restraining substance it has to stop her from trying to do anything. The poor dragon girl could only watch as the automaton came closer,eventually reaching the girls where it looked at them without another word,before turning to look into the airship,whose hatch was still open and practically open for anyone to enter. Ruri quickly hid herself out of sight upon seeing the automaton nearly gain visuals on her,holding her breath out of fear that it would hear her upon entering the aircraft.....

Instead,she,the automaton,and the rest of the girls heard something else.

“Hey asshole!”

Turning around,the automaton was soon greeted by a bloodied javelin striking its chest,the spear having impaled and got stuck halfway through its body. Peeking out from her hiding spot,Ruri (and the girls) could see Clair now back on his feet despite the fatal wound present on his chest...although it did not take long for them to find out how he was still alive however. The hole through his chest was starting to regenerate on its own despite there not being a sign of a miracle restorative potion on him after he got struck down.

“...You're gonna have to get past me.” Clair growled,prompting the automaton to started shooting at the former.

In response,Clair quickly raised his right arm,the projection of his non-human arm manifesting and zooming forward towards the automaton,grabbing the robot away from the girl and the airship for close combat. This gave Ruri the chance to leave the airship and try to help the girls get free from the adhesive substance,hopefully without stepping on the puddle of adhesive around under the girls' boots unintentionally.

Ruri does her best to free the girls, but the adhesive is too strong to free them.​

Trying to freeze the adhesive wouldn't work either,as it'll merely act as a coating for the goo trapping the girls (which the young dragon girl has been doing so that she could step closer to the girls without getting stuck herself,as the glue was still sticky and not dried). Unfortunately,as Ruri was helping Rachelle tug at the latter's boots,her own feet soon slid off the ice-pavement and sunk straight into the glue puddle. Her boots were also stuck now like the rest of the girls'.

“Ah- Oh no!” Ruri cried as she tried to lift her legs to no success.

Last edited:
Rachelle knelt down and hastily undone the laces on Ruri's boots in order to free her.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back