• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Just after she had done that,they soon heard the automaton had smashed into bits,leaving it as nothing but scraps either waiting to be sold or developed into something else.

“Hang on!”

Clair called out to the girls as he approached them,outstretching his right arm towards the glue puddle as it started emitting some heatwaves to dissolve the adhesive solution holding the ladies hostage and also gagging them.

“Which? The bot? I think it's after our captives or something,judging by it looking into the airship.” Clair suggested before Ruri spoke up.

“Mister Clair...your injury is..?” She pointed at his chest,where the blood on his shirt was gradually clearing off while his fatal wound had already disappeared entirely.

“Oh this? It's normal. Just part of my-”

*CRASH*

Emerging out of the mountain came what Scientia dubbed a "third-rate demon",with the token-mech member also rising out of the hole and chasing the general down. No sooner than later,the rest of the group (plus Miguel) where remained in the cave came back out,clearly in a hurry.

“The hell happened right now?”

“Tried to interrogate him after we took down the rest of Eden. Immediately took off full force after saying something about "The Incarnates Chasers will hunt you down" or something. Where's-”

Xenon was quickly cut off by the sound of an large impact nearby the group,courtesy of the general being tossed down onto the ground by Scientia,with the latter landing beside him with what looks like a sapphire with an icy aura on his free hand.

“What happened while we were in?” Scientia asked,noting the scraps of the robot that restrained the girls and presumably should have killed Clair earlier.

“...We still have those two men you've fought earlier on land besides the other Eidolon don't we?” Scientia quickly asked,entering the airship while dropping the sword on his right shoulder to reduce the space he takes to enter.

“Yeah,they woke up midway when we were flying here,what about them?”

Clair's response went unheard by his cousin,who was now opening the door into the built-in prison cell,before emerging out of the airship (after beating the two men out cold that is) which two circular devices on his other hand.

“...Trackers.” He muttered before crushing them,tossing the sapphire towards Xenon. “We should get out of here quickly. There might be more that's coming for us now that they've roughly estimated our presence here.”

"Wait, you mean to say that they've been following us this whole time?" Ryutaro asked.​

“Yes.” Scientia answered bluntly before motioning for everyone to enter the airship. “Let's just hope they don't know that you've went to Lestallum earlier and are asking around regarding your location.”

“Hold up,what about that third-rate demon you got here?”

Looking at the general momentarily before looking back at Clair,Scientia responded as he went to drag the unconscious general out of the ground.

“He's answered enough,I better dispose of him to ensure that Eden won't have an informant to tell about us.”

“Guess I'll pick up and keep the scraps of the bot that attacked then,I think I didn't destroy the motherboard and its armaments there.”

“Destroy the airship wreckage too and leave no traces behind. It'll lower the chances of Eden finding some evidence of our presence.”

“Got it.”

This conversation all but tells the group that they're gotten a very odd duo who can be rather...disturbing.
-----------------------
Back in the airship,Clair and Cheng were now inspecting the scraps of the robot that had restrained the girls,while Xenon and Ruri sat beside Rachelle and Michelle,the former male of whom was noticeably upset at himself for causing the incident in the cave.

“I'm sorry Rachele,Michelle. if I hadn't dashed off ahead none of you would've had to go through..."that".”

Last edited:
"It's...not your fault, Xenon." Rachelle said, although by the tone of her voice she is still rattled by what happened. "Besides..." Michelle butts in "If it weren't for that skeleton guy, we would have ended up being...well...you know..."

“R-right...” Xenon answered,trying to hide his guilt stemming from his impulsive act as he unpocketed the icy sapphire Scientia had passed to him and mumbled to himself. “...Eden came all the way here for this apparently...”

“Mama,don't be scared. Ruri is here for you,papa is here for you too.” Ruri spoke hugging Rachelle in an attempt to help snap the latter out of the potential trauma.

"Aww..." Rachelle felt a little better as she gives Ruri a gentle headpat. Michelle's heart melted upon see that kind act.​

Xenon could not help but smile upon seeing Rachelle feel better from Ruri's consolation. It is always good to have the heart of the group around to keep everyone to feeling disheartened. He soon glanced at Clair,who was still talking with Cheng about the automaton from before that was smashed into pieces (with the latter wondering if the glue trap is only the beginning of a possible string of the girls' impending literal sticky situations),remembering what Ruri had told him about the fatal wound recovering,and also how Clair had referred to Scientia,a robot,as his cousin without a sense of shame.

What is he and Scientia exactly...?

Last edited:
"Say, I'm wondering. Now that Miguel is with us, how would he adapt in this current world? Obviously he's been dead for a long time until he came back." Rachelle asked.​

“I wonder that myself. Hopefully the huge cultural change doesn't affect him too much.” Xenon stated. “Although I'm more afraid of how the locals would react from seeing him,as well as how researchers would find from discovering the "first immortal spirit".”

------------------------------------
tumblr_pret9gVgCy1xsnm61o1_r1_1280.jpg

(Yes I'm aware it's daylight,not evening.I'm sorry)

Back inside Leville Hotel,Rachelle was now cooking dinner for everyone (except the two obvious exception),with Xenon and Ruri also helping out while learning the steps she takes when following her family's recipes.

In the meantime, while the others are waiting for the food, Miguel stares out of the window and looks at the city at night. "My, my, my, how things have changed since I was gone for so long." He said "You know, this isn't the first time walking in the world like this. The last time I ever came back, this place wasn't like this. But now..."

Last edited by a moderator:
“Places can change drastically sometimes as life advances.” Cheng admitted, “I am sure some people during your active years would've been just as astonished to be seeing the end results of the changes with your own eyes.”

“Still,we're lucky that the locals didn't mind your appearance one bit. Although if we were in other cities that aren't Lestallum you'd be chased out pretty quickly.” Cheng noted. “I mean,even with some people knowing about the existence of demons who live alongside us in this time of the age,they still do face as much prejudice as one would hold against harmful monsters.”

"I've been dealt with such treatment a couple of times when I walk around. I do not mind because...that is the truth." Miguel said.​

“It wouldn't really justify their unreasonable behavior if it's uncalled for though wouldn't it?” Clair responded, “You look unnatural and like an undead,what's the problem with it? You aren't harming anyone and they should realise that.”

Rachelle,Xenon and Ruri soon exited the kitchen with dinner on hand.

"I guess you're right. Some people just judge a book by its cover." Miguel said, just as Rachelle, Xenon, and Ruri come in with the food. It's beef stew serves with rice and a side of steamed vegetables.​

“Dinner's ready everyone!” Xenon announced as he and Ruri went to get the cutleries.

“Heh,if Scientia's here he'd be pretty pissy to be seeing food since he can't eat them.” Clair commented.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back