• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
sup, Eibon prodded me, thus I am here to do a thing.

it's time to grooooooooOoOooOve.

gotcha.
do you have a concept for him yet?
not sure what the specifics of other's characters beyond the concept lines on the second post, but brain is connecting me to...

The powerful Vibes of dancing your pain away, a big lad/lass with either the mental prowess of a bull standing admist a field of flowers, or simplyhas alotta fucks but none he'll be giving out any time soon.

its and odd character I need to get typing on to flesh out.

If a troll Himbo is possible, it is with this lad.

not sure what the specifics of other's characters beyond the concept lines on the second post, but brain is connecting me to...

The powerful Vibes of dancing your pain away, a big lad/lass with either the mental prowess of a bull standing admist a field of flowers, or simplyhas alotta fucks but none he'll be giving out any time soon.

its and odd character I need to get typing on to flesh out.

If a troll Himbo is possible, it is with this lad.

the mental image of it is now forever embedded into my brain. let me add you to the group discord.

p.s. maria takeuchi is an instant like from me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back