• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hello. If you're still allowing signups, may I claim Peixes? I had an idea for a shark-themed heiress who likes martial arts, high fashion, and swimming with sea monsters. She acts straightforward, confident, and caring, but she's also quick to lash out, and to promise more than she can deliver. (You could say she sometimes... bites off more than she can chew.)

Speaking of fuchsia bloods, is there anything different about this iteration of the trolls' world and society? Would it feature indulgent violence like Alternia, would it function more like Beforus, or something different?

I'm thinking of making Zahhak a less-than-legal Anarcho-capitalist stock broker with a penchant for occult majyyks.

One soft boi™️ Ampora coming up if you want him. Thinking very theatrical, literally and figuratively. This boi lives for the stage, might secretly be a Queen but he’s embarrassed about it so he won’t admit it.

Last edited:
I'm thinking Serket, a more sinister, more childish, more twisted Serket, with more issues, more narcissism, and yes, more irons in the fire. Maybe a little more flirtatious? A little more out of control? Maybe with a unique new psychic power? A penchant for witchcraft? Or maybe she's into mad science? Who knows?

Interested! are the aspects locked to the last names like in canon? how about genders?

ah, realizing my question was answered on the prior page. my bad for not reading!

seems like most of the highbloods are taken, save for Makara... I could give it a shot. Instead of one who embraces Juggalo subculture, I could bring in someone so disillusioned they ironically wrap around from sober back to stoned out of their mind.

Hello. If you're still allowing signups, may I claim Peixes? I had an idea for a shark-themed heiress who likes martial arts, high fashion, and swimming with sea monsters. She acts straightforward, confident, and caring, but she's also quick to lash out, and to promise more than she can deliver. (You could say she sometimes... bites off more than she can chew.)

Speaking of fuchsia bloods, is there anything different about this iteration of the trolls' world and society? Would it feature indulgent violence like Alternia, would it function more like Beforus, or something different?

yes, we still have quite a lot of space, so to say!

i think i'm gonna wait until everyone has a somewhat solid concept, and then we'll start deciding how the planet and the empire (or kingdom, or republic or whatever trolls came up with after 23 resets) function. i do think that the hemospectrum will remain as is, so fuchsia still is the ruling caste. how will the fuchsia blood fulfill it's role in the new environment is a different question.

besides that, do you have a name for your pexies? it's not obligatory to have it before i drop the CS, but it would be quite helpful.

if we're doing two characters per person, i would also like to put a soft claim on Maryam

I'm thinking of making Zahhak a less-than-legal Anarcho-capitalist stock broker with a penchant for occult majyyks.

yooooo that sounds dope. imagine cursing other highbloods for treading on your bizz. jk jk..... unless?

One soft boi™️ Ampora coming up if you want him. Thinking very theatrical, literally and figuratively. This boi lives for the stage, might secretly be a Queen but he’s embarrassed about it so he won’t admit it.

omg a softboi ampora? do give.

I'm thinking Serket, a more sinister, more childish, more twisted Serket, with more issues, more narcissism, and yes, more irons in the fire. Maybe a little more flirtatious? A little more out of control? Maybe with a unique new psychic power? A penchant for witchcraft? Or maybe she's into mad science? Who knows?

okay that's actually scary, but i can't avert my gaze from the ever growing pile of irons in the fire. like, there's so many. she practically has all of them. how?

Interested! are the aspects locked to the last names like in canon? how about genders?

they are, but that rule can be subject to change. im not on board with the theory that mythological roles are inherited, but rather they depend on the environment and on the session that a person takes part it. Skaia, 10 or 15 resets in, could be like "ok this is going nowhere" and switch the portals drastically, giving different aspects, but we'll have to decide it together.

the same goes for genders, although that's set in stone more than aspects.

so, I’ll take the soft boi Ampora. Very in touch with his emotions, musical and feminine. I think I’ll stick to the Hope Aspect.
I’m making a talk sprite for him as we speak

ah, realizing my question was answered on the prior page. my bad for not reading!

seems like most of the highbloods are taken, save for Makara... I could give it a shot. Instead of one who embraces Juggalo subculture, I could bring in someone so disillusioned they ironically wrap around from sober back to stoned out of their mind.

oh god oh yes. im always on board with a juggalo that's not another "oh but he/she fights his/her dark side" (although there's nothing wrong with that concept).

also sorry for answering the last question when you said that it was answered beforehand. just woke up.

so, I’ll take the soft boi Ampora. Very in touch with his emotions, musical and feminine. I think I’ll stick to the Hope Aspect.
I’m making a talk sprite for him as we speak

ooh, a talk sprite? noice. i was kinda worried about the visualization, so you don't have to, but if you decide to make it then it's fantastic!

I would like to mention that we have 7 people interested now, greater than the 6 people for doubling up.

I also make sprites.

If someone else comes along who wants Maryam, then they by all means can take over. But if we're still lacking people by the time we want to start, I'll fill that role.

I'm using the farragofiction doll maker for my boy, but if y'all like making talksprites, feel free to make some for me? After careful consideration, I've decided to give him some remnants of past iterations by keeping the beach bum aesthetic, but going harder on the actual surfing aspect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back