• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
hm, but that probably depends on his placement in the chain. there's a theory that meteor sizes correspond to the position in the connection chain, the first player having the smallest, still deadly meteor, and the last having the largest (which is primarily demonstrated by the beta kids, since, if i remember correctly, most troll meteors weren't shown at all).

That seems to hold true... though I have no clue where on the chain he'd be, so it's possible it wouldn't make that big of an impact on life on land...

93181359.jpg

valid

I'll probably do something different with the glasses later, to make the design more distinct from original terezi but

for now this'll be here, a step up from the usual teal business of lawyering and whatnot
to authoritarian state enforcement, mind "games" and censorship

now... where does one sign up to join the inner party.....

Bapfen is very glad he left all that political bullshittery behind him on the mainland...

Oh no I just remembered I need to think up a typing quirk for him... I’m not reusing gamzee’s...

Ngl I definitely read that as war is war is / peace peace at first

valid

I'll probably do something different with the glasses later, to make the design more distinct from original terezi but

for now this'll be here, a step up from the usual teal business of lawyering and whatnot
to authoritarian state enforcement, mind "games" and censorship

now... where does one sign up to join the inner party.....
oooh, ooooh yes. im somewhat disappointed that not many tealbloods are administrators or other shades of civil service, so terezi as that instead of a legislacerator is refreshing. and terrifying.

My last two brain cells upon reading “war is war is”

q3jz0gdt5ch21.jpg

oooh, ooooh yes. im somewhat disappointed that not many tealbloods are administrators or other shades of civil service, so terezi as that instead of a legislacerator is refreshing. and terrifying.

someone's gotta commit acts of minor terrorism and advanced interrogation techniques on the citizenry

Nah it’s supposed to be “war is peace” but I initially read “war is war is”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back