• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Seiunita OOC

Lord Walter: "Interesting, you're the type of guy I'd like to hang around. But sadly, I must say that you have greatly underestimated how dangerous and handsome I am." *Coburn the Fireswisher raises an orb of light and flings it out to the darkness beyond. A few seconds later the a small field is engulfed in a great explosion and a few screams are heard.* "And just so you know, I don't play fair either. I like to believe that cheating is a contest and a game in itself, and the participants just have to find ways to out-cheat each other."

Coburn the Fireswisher: "Um, Lord Walter?"

Lord Walter: "Not now, Coburn, I'm currently engaged in a battle of egos with my new friend here."

Coburn the Fireswisher: "Sir, I think I accidentally hit an outhouse. It wasn't where the enemy was."

Lord Walter: "Goddamn it, Coburn."

Coburn the Fireswisher: "Um, Lord Walter?"

Lord Walter: "Not now, Coburn, I'm currently engaged in a battle of egos with my new friend here."

Coburn the Fireswisher: "Sir, I think I accidentally hit an outhouse. It wasn't where the enemy was."

Lord Walter: "Goddamn it, Coburn."

Sir Silvester: "Does that mean several people got burnt to death just because they had to take a shit?"

Tekoa the Swifthanded: "Yes, it seems so."

Murali Mirko: "That's so cruel!"

Lord Walter: "Interesting, you're the type of guy I'd like to hang around. But sadly, I must say that you have greatly underestimated how dangerous and handsome I am." *Coburn the Fireswisher raises an orb of light and flings it out to the darkness beyond. A few seconds later the a small field is engulfed in a great explosion and a few screams are heard.* "And just so you know, I don't play fair either. I like to believe that cheating is a contest and a game in itself, and the participants just have to find ways to out-cheat each other."
Connor: "Ah. Magic. I see, I see." *A couple of singed but alive Blackscales stagger pass* "Head back to the ship boys. Seems like we may have met our match. A pity really. Seems like we Blackscales are only useful if our target can't... See. *A dense sea fog rolls in* "Until next time your Incandascentness. Heheheh...." *Ninja vanishes. But before leaving, Connor steals a few coin pounches for sick kicks.*

Connor: "Ah. Magic. I see, I see." *A couple of singed but alive Blackscales stagger pass* "Head back to the ship boys. Seems like we may have met our match. A pity really. Seems like we Blackscales are only useful if our target can't... See. *A dense sea fog rolls in* "Until next time your Incandascentness. Heheheh...." *Ninja vanishes.*

Lord Walter: "... What the hell was that all about again?"

Sir Silvester: "The cause of this can be found when you slashed the clothes off the daughter of the Grandmistress of the Oceanic League."

Lord Walter: "Oh yes, right, I am so royally fucked right now. But that was only the brother of the girl, so where's the mother?"

Sir Silvester: "I know not where she is, my Lord. Though I advise you to run to make haste and run for it before it is too late."

Lord Walter: "So what the fuck are we waiting for? Let's go!"

Lord Walter: "... What the hell was that all about again?"

Sir Silvester: "The cause of this can be found when you slashed the clothes off the daughter of the Grandmistress of the Oceanic League."

Lord Walter: "Oh yes, right, I am so royally fucked right now. But that was only the brother of the girl, so where's the mother?"

Sir Silvester: "I know not where she is, my Lord. Though I advise you to run to make haste and run for it before it is too late."

Lord Walter: "So what the fuck are we waiting for? Let's go!"
*An ice wall surrounds the group. Lady Une stands atop the wall.*
Lady Une: "Where do you think you rats are scurrying off to?" *Dark Souls OST starts playing*

*An ice wall surrounds the group. Lady Une stands atop the wall.*
Lady Une: "Where do you think you rats are scurrying off to?" *Dark Souls OST starts playing*

Lord Walter: "Silvester?"

Silvester: "Yes, my Lord?"

Lord Walter: "What do you think are my chances of survival?"

Silvester: "Pretty good, my Lord, we may be facing the Grandmistress but we are not to be fucked with."

Lord Walter: "Thank you, Silvester."

Silvester: "The pleasure was mine, my Lord."

Tekoa the Swifthanded: "Can we stop talking and star-"

Grahn the Skullkicker: "Look out!"

*Everybody jumps aside as they are attacked by Lady Une*

Lord Walter: "Silvester?"

Silvester: "Yes, my Lord?"

Lord Walter: "What do you think are my chances of survival?"

Silvester: "Pretty good, my Lord, we may be facing the Grandmistress but we are not to be fucked with."

Lord Walter: "Thank you, Silvester."

Silvester: "The pleasure was mine, my Lord."

Tekoa the Swifthanded: "Can we stop talking and star-"

Grahn the Skullkicker: "Look out!"

*Everybody jumps aside as they are attacked by Lady Une*
*25 minutes later, a rather smug Lady Une can be seen sipping a drink with her new bruised and slightly frozen drinking buddies.*
Lady Une: "This is a one off thing. Cross me ever again and you will be dead. Maybe even permanantly. Now drink, or I'll really turn your stomach into a rum fermentor."

*25 minutes later, a rather smug Lady Une can be seen sipping a drink with her new bruised and slightly frozen drinking buddies.*
Lady Une: "This is a one off thing. Cross me ever again and you will be dead. Maybe even permanantly. Now drink, or I'll really turn your stomach into a rum fermentor."

Lord Walter: "I can't believe I got my ass kicked and I find that hard to accept. Just what happened again, Silvester?"

Sir Silvester: "Well, to put it simply, my Lord, we ran around in circles for a few minutes screaming like babies until she froze us all to the ground."

Lord Walter: "Yeah, and I was the last one to be caught. I danced wither her for five minutes longer until she decided to stop fucking around and threw a goddamned house at me. Don't ask me how that happened, I'm still rather shocked."

Tekoa the Swifthanded: "Oi, you two. Drink up before she decides to murder us for real."

Sir Silvester: "I refuse to drink this evil beverage, for it reeks of corruption and depravity. Have you not heard the debilitating effects of this accursed drink? One loses all sense and reason and becomes insane."

Murali Mirko: "I never drunk beer before..."

Sir Silvester: "I don't care if you're the Grandmistress of the Oceanic League, you're not making me drink this... filth. I accuse you... of being a bad influence!"

Lord Walter: "I can't believe I got my ass kicked and I find that hard to accept. Just what happened again, Silvester?"

Sir Silvester: "Well, to put it simply, my Lord, we ran around in circles for a few minutes screaming like babies until she froze us all to the ground."

Lord Walter: "Yeah, and I was the last one to be caught. I danced wither her for five minutes longer until she decided to stop fucking around and threw a goddamned house at me. Don't ask me how that happened, I'm still rather shocked."

Tekoa the Swifthanded: "Oi, you two. Drink up before she decides to murder us for real."

Sir Silvester: "I refuse to drink this evil beverage, for it reeks of corruption and depravity. Have you not heard the debilitating effects of this accursed drink? One loses all sense and reason and becomes insane."

Murali Mirko: "I never drunk beer before..."

Sir Silvester: "I don't care if you're the Grandmistress of the Oceanic League, you're not making me drink this... filth. I accuse you... of being a bad influence!"
Lady Une: "Hm. You sure must be fun at parties. Here, its regular, plain water." *Tosses a waterskin filled with regular water.* "Still, I never had that much fun since the time my crew ended up in Kraken Sound by accident. Lost a few good men but we did manage to bring home enough meat to feed everyone in the Capital." *Chugs bottle of rum.* "Good times."

Lady Une: "Hm. You sure must be fun at parties. Here, its regular, plain water." *Tosses a waterskin filled with regular water.* "Still, I never had that much fun since the time my crew ended up in Kraken Sound by accident. Lost a few good men but we did manage to bring home enough meat to feed everyone in the Capital." *Chugs bottle of rum.* "Good times."

Sir Silvester: "Many thanks, Grandmistress. May the Light shine on you forever."

Lord Walter: *Lord Walter raises an eyebrow* "Yeah, he likes to think the sunshine makes everything better."

Sir Silvester: *Scowls at Walter*

Tekoa the Swifthanded: "Fun at parties you say? Lil' Silvester here likes to crash parties by going on preaching about how the world is gonna end because we're sinners and that we forget the Light because of our merrymaking. He's a joykiller, that one! This one time, we brought barrels of beer to the castle and Silvester kept droning on and on about how beer kills the soul. And boy, we are so damn jealous and angry of Silvester because he keeps getting the girls of every village we come across and he turns them all away. One village girl even thrust her tits in his face, that's how much the girls loved him! And yet... and yet he just... I don't understand why..."

Coburn the Fireswisher: "And that's why I hate Silvester."

Tekoa the Swifthanded: "Because you can never get laid no matter how hard you try."

Coburn the Fireswisher: *Drinks beer while glaring at Tekoa*

Lord Walter: "No fighting."

Coburn the Fireswisher: *Drinks beer while glaring at Walter*

Lord Walter: *Sighs*

Here are some of the names for the estates for now...

Southern Duchies:

Iarlaith, Iavios, Gristlestare and Rambercht.

Southern estates:

Ashelm, Auxen, Olamantis, Darios, Gurord, Besaria, Zarkost, Fairgos, Pettarius, Camden, Alms, Maelnor, Malachais, Graeme, Luscger, Crester, Haraldr, Vastya, Fairford, Dricswig, Merrybell, Meadols, Gilmilien, Burks, Murdoch, Fulray, Klastel, Galrick, Iilina, Madranca, Walrich, Gasbern, Osvald, Barabald, Tursk, Lauxland, Fieroks (the estate was named by a lord who didn't know how to spell), Agneta, Veron, Rusul, Huallan, Masina, Baljezza, Taluela,

latest

the ammo strap on his chest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back