• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Seiunita OOC

Woah woah. Ok silent back up. Where do you get off talking as if you know where Ace is coming from. Back up off of him and let me handle it. You do NOT know him like that.

Alright I see the authority I'll bow down. There's way too much drama between roleplayers here and there... why?

This isn't run just by you, this cloak and dagger subtlety wasn't what this RP was created to be. "War brewing on the horizon" yes, should have some talk of what might happen between unimportant townsfolk, but the actual nobles should be making moves as to actually make war. Where in the interest check did it say "Political intrigue" "Secrecy" or "Game-of-thrones-esque"? You really seem to be interested in taking this whole thing for yourself, so do so.

I quit. You've taken Elysium for yourself. You've taken the core fundamental ideas of this for yourself. So have it for yourself, you really seem keen on writing this whole book by your rules, so be it. Goodbye.

Look, mate, I was just having a jab at you. The joke was away the moment I said, '50 pages'. You were just looking for an excuse to leave, weren't you?

Elephantom Elephantom You dont say what my roleplay is about. The action hasnt gotten here because bullshit has kept it from happening. Dont act like you dont know why the RP slowed down to such a degree. This rp dabbles in politics. Its not ABOUT politics otherise I would have said so.

Look, mate, it's my act. Shadowfall Shadowfall 's behaviour was antagonistic, and he was pricking me first. You know how brittle I am.

He needs to man up, and be mature, instead of quitting just because I was talking about politics. It's our own little circle between me, heis, and silent, and I was just trying to hook him in.

Saccharine hubris is great every once in a while, but actual ones ain't. He's just lost his steam, his vigour, and was just looking for an excuse to burst away. Look at it. It's too damn contrived.

Look, mate, it's my act. Shadowfall Shadowfall 's behaviour was antagonistic, and he was pricking me first. You know how brittle I am.

He needs to man up, and be mature, instead of quitting just because I was talking about politics. It's our own little circle between me, heis, and silent, and I was just trying to hook him in.

Saccharine hubris is great every once in a while, but actual ones ain't. He's just lost his steam, his vigour, and was just looking for an excuse to burst away. Look at it. It's too damn contrived.
So it isn't "Sorry, it's my fault." It's "That's just who I am."

Really now? I honestly can't believe you. You need to be mature and let other people exist! I want to leave because this isn't what I came here for, YOU were the one who changed the subject of this completely, and your response isn't apologetic, it's one of complete ownership! Saying in a snide and condescending way "if you don't like it, then leave it" makes it incredibly easy to antagonize you! We've already come to blows over your 'act'.

The curtains are being cut, it's 3 to 1.

Shadowfall Shadowfall Elephantom Elephantom

Shutting this RP down. I will probably reboot it in the future but enough is fucking enough. Ace, if you had a problem you should have talked to me and you didnt. Here I was thinking we were better friends then that. So go on and leave. But never come back if you do.

Elephantom, you are banned from this roleplay, Vanguard's roleplay and any roleplay I make in the future. I gave you the benefit of the doubt. I talked people down whenever they were bitching and complaining about you and your cancerous attitude. You have cost me multiple roleplayers in this rp and are about to cost me two in Vanguards.

I tried with you. I really did. But you are fucking beyond saving. Get out. Stay out. Dont respond to this. I literally do not want to hear, read, or know about anything you do for the rest of my natural life. Get gone. Now.

Historical Storyteller Historical Storyteller Since your his little man-servant and cant make any decisions by your damn self without his ok, Im going to force you to make a decision. Man the fuck up and make your own calls or you are permanently banned from this rp and any future rps that I create as well. Dont give me explanations. Dont give me excuses. Dont give me reasons. You tell me what you are going to do. Man up or bitch out. I dont care either way.

This is final and I will not change my mind. If your banned, then get the fuck out. If Ive given you a choice, then make it. Done with this shit.

Shadowfall Shadowfall Elephantom Elephantom

Shutting this RP down. I will probably reboot it in the future but enough is fucking enough. Ace, if you had a problem you should have talked to me and you didnt. Here I was thinking we were better friends then that. So go on and leave. But never come back if you do.

Elephantom, you are banned from this roleplay, Vanguard's roleplay and any roleplay I make in the future. I gave you the benefit of the doubt. I talked people down whenever they were bitching and complaining about you and your cancerous attitude. You have cost me multiple roleplayers in this rp and are about to cost me two in Vanguards.

I tried with you. I really did. But you are fucking beyond saving. Get out. Stay out. Dont respond to this. I literally do not want to hear, read, or know about anything you do for the rest of my natural life. Get gone. Now.

Historical Storyteller Historical Storyteller Since your his little man-servant and cant make any decisions by your damn self without his ok, Im going to force you to make a decision. Man the fuck up and make your own calls or you are permanently banned from this rp and any future rps that I create as well. Dont give me explanations. Dont give me excuses. Dont give me reasons. You tell me what you are going to do. Man up or bitch out. I dont care either way.

This is final and I will not change my mind. If your banned, then get the fuck out. If Ive given you a choice, then make it. Done with this shit.

I'll just leave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back