• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Seiunita OOC

I don't know, draw on his face? Bury him in flowers? It wouldn't be something mean, just something to make him be like "wtf?!" when he woke up. xD

Silvester wakes up with the drawing of a cat on his face and he wakes up to a field of flowers. "Where am I? Where am I? Am I in heaven?"

Silvester stands up and looks at Pia, "Ah, its an angel... but why does the angel have horns? Wait a minute, this is not heaven and you are no angel... you're a DEMON!"

Silvester wakes up with the drawing of a cat on his face and he wakes up to a field of flowers. "Where am I? Where am I? Am I in heaven?"

Silvester stands up and looks at Pia, "Ah, its an angel... but why does the angel have horns? Wait a minute, this is not heaven and you are no angel... you're a DEMON!"

*Weaving flower wreath and ignoring Silvester while she hums a little song*

You know what I think is funny? I don't think that Pia has ever had sex. xD
*Fumbles with her keyboard because it's lopsided and takes a minute to realize one of the legs are folded* -_-
But yeah, because I feel like... she flirts a lot and likes to harass people, but like... she hasn't found anyone that she is THAT taken with?

*Fumbles with her keyboard because it's lopsided and takes a minute to realize one of the legs are folded* -_-
But yeah, because I feel like... she flirts a lot and likes to harass people, but like... she hasn't found anyone that she is THAT taken with?
Pffft! That'd be an interesting reveal. "I'm gonna be honest here I've never actually gotten this far..."

Demon virgin? Hah, Silvester's a virgin too, and he's one of those super annoying virgins that like to tout it out. He has a chastity belt so... he's not just any virgin, he's a hardcore virgin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back