• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Seiunita OOC

If you all wanna know:

Hanako and Tsubasa: Virgin, very indifferent about it.
Lady Une: ...... Really?
Connor: "Heh."

Walter: "No, I don't want to create another bastard."

Silvester: "Sex is like power, and power corrupts, and so does sex."

Tekoa: "Seriously? I fuck people every week."

Boss Masson: "Aye, takes me back to my younger days. I recall wooing at least one lass in every Elysian port."

Grahn the Skullkicker: "I have three sons you know."

Coburn the Fireswisher: "I'd rather not talk about it." (He tries so hard to get laid but fails every time.)

Connor: "Something the matter sister? I only said I was the most handsome, you could be the most beautiful."
Lady Une: *Silently thinking that Hamilton (Connor) is being a little too nice.*
Jace "yeah well I wanna be both!" She says playfully

Walter: "My lady, if I may be blunt, looking at your body and your face I think you're a sex goddess."
Jace: "Still think you're an old pervert"

Walter: "My lady, if I may be blunt, looking at your body and your face I think you're a sex goddess."
Lady Une: *Death glare of death*
Connor: *Smiling while drawing his kukri*
Jace "yeah well I wanna be both!" She says playfully

Jace: "Still think you're an old pervert"
Lady Une: *Loud laugh*
Connor: "Damn... I think she can handle herself. By the way, you are neither." *Wink*

Lady Une: *Death glare of death*
Connor: *Smiling while drawing his kukri*
Hehe, reminds me of the whole "the girl you like: her brother: her father: ect.." meme. Gods help anyone she falls in love with.

Lady Une: *Loud laugh*
Connor: "Damn... I think she can handle herself. By the way, you are neither." *Wink*
Jace: "aww c'mon just look at me! I'm clearly the best looking"

Hehe, reminds me of the whole "the girl you like: her brother: her father: ect.." meme. Gods help anyone she falls in love with.
Jace: "aww c'mon just look at me! I'm clearly the best looking"

Walter: *Looks at Jace then looks at Connor and Lady Une back and forth and he slowly pieces it together* "Oh, damn, you must be her family."

Walter: *Looks at Jace then looks at Connor and Lady Une back and forth and he slowly pieces it together* "Oh, damn, you must be her family."
Lady Une: *Continues glaring*
Connor: "Aye. I'm her handsome older brother and the glaring lady over there is our dear mother. Did I forget to mention that she's also the Grandmistress of the Oceanian League?"

Lady Une: *Continues glaring*
Connor: "Aye. I'm her handsome older brother and the glaring lady over there is our dear mother. Did I forget to mention that she's also the Grandmistress of the Oceanian League?"

Walter: "Hi." *Whispers to Silvester's ear* "Let's get the fuck outta here now."

Silvester: "Ah, gotten yourself in trouble again, my Lord?"

Walter: *Continues whispering* "Fuck yes I have."

Walter: *Walks to the table where his buddies are, signals everybody to leave, and so everybody gets out of the bar*

Silvester: "It seems that we have averted a disaster, my Lord. That doesn't happen often."

Walter: "Quiet you fool, we aren't out of danger yet. And don't jinx our luck, they're still close by."

Walter: *Walks to the table where his buddies are, signals everybody to leave, and so everybody gets out of the bar*

Silvester: "It seems that we have averted a disaster, my Lord. That doesn't happen often."

Walter: "Quiet you fool, we aren't out of danger yet. And don't jinx our luck, they're still close by."
*Connor comes outta nowhere like Randy Orton*
Connor: "Oh hey there, Lighty~ You should stick around, I have a few friends I'd like you to meet."

*Connor comes outta nowhere like Randy Orton*
Connor: "Oh hey there, Lighty~ You should stick around, I have a few friends I'd like you to meet."

*Everybody pauses for a moment then looks at Walter with a frown. Walter shrugs his shoulders and everybody nods their heads.*

Lord Walter: "Well, I guess I could stick around and have some fun." *Walter produces a dangerous smile* "But I have to warn you, my companions can be a little rough and they like to play hard. I don't know if you can keep up with our company and you'd probably wouldn't last the night with us. Last chance to leave before you end up regretting it."

*Everybody pauses for a moment then looks at Walter with a frown. Walter shrugs his shoulders and everybody nods their heads.*

Lord Walter: "Well, I guess I could stick around and have some fun." *Walter produces a dangerous smile* "But I have to warn you, my companions can be a little rough and they like to play hard. I don't know if you can keep up with our company and you'd probably wouldn't last the night with us. Last chance to leave before you end up regretting it."
Connor: "Well I keep good company too." *Snaps fingers. Sudden whistling as bolter bolts strike near Walter and his companion's feet.* "Except I don't play fair. Unless you want me to, Your Incandescentness?"

Connor: "Well I keep good company too." *Snaps fingers. Sudden whistling as bolter bolts strike near Walter and his companion's feet.* "Except I don't play fair. Unless you want me to, Your Incandescentness?"

Lord Walter: "Interesting, you're the type of guy I'd like to hang around. But sadly, I must say that you have greatly underestimated how dangerous and handsome I am." *Coburn the Fireswisher raises an orb of light and flings it out to the darkness beyond. A few seconds later the a small field is engulfed in a great explosion and a few screams are heard.* "And just so you know, I don't play fair either. I like to believe that cheating is a contest and a game in itself, and the participants just have to find ways to out-cheat each other."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back