• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Rhamery's School of Heroics and Villainy (Main Thread)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Dexy Thornton
Interacting: EldridSmith EldridSmith (Wade) Neo Alice Neo Alice (Julia) @Other_villains
Mentioned: N/A​

1595403940794.pngMuch to Dexy's dismay, Wade kept up the attack. It felt as if steam was rising out the top of her head. Is he planning to compliment me to death? Who talks about this stuff in public?! "I only turned 18 last month!" Afraid of her brain erupting like Krakatoa, she resorted to flattening her hands against her ears. "I can't hear you... I'm not listening..." she repeated, waiting for Wade to leave. At the same token, she also blocked out what everyone else said to her.

What did knock her out of it was the loudspeaker, venting the voice of the ever so (in)famous Samuel Blackwell. When the voice pierced her defense, Dexy gladly focused her attention on something other than the water boy. "That's his voice! That's Samuel Blackwell! It has to be!" Though she knew very little about her biological parents, she remembered how much they aspired to be like the top brass; Samuel Blackwell was one of them. Dexy giddily jolted around, beaming her thrill through her ecstatic smile.

"That includes you too, C'mon!"

After the bump in the road with Quentin and the awkward experience with Wade, it seemed like everything good was finally happening to Dexy. A brilliant, grateful smile embraced her lips. Dexy followed the villains. With the rate of things, nothing was bound to go wrong for her! ... Except it did, in the form of the overtly lively, fire-haired boy she met when the hero group tricked her. She whipped her head back at the sound of rampaging footsteps, unable to save herself. "Wha—? You again?!"

What happened next was a literal blur; her head rocked nauseatingly around to the sound of "It's starting! It's starting! It's starting!" She tried saying anything to make the shaking stop, but they just came out in garbled gibberish. But in just a few seconds, the disaster was over. The perpetrator crashed through the set of blue doors, leaving Dexy dazed and almost vomiting on the desk chair.

But she forced herself through the calamity, following the blurry group of villains. She'd be damned if she failed to be recognized as a true villain by such a quick and vicious act by a hero! As she made it to the door, Dexy fell to her hands and knees. "What's wrong with him? Does he not know of personal space? Is he just trying to sabotage me for the exam? Why do his cheeks look so mushy?"

After catching her breath, Dexy rose to meet her peers. "I haven't introduced myself yet, my fellow crooks!" Well, she introduced herself as soon as she entered the Exam Hall, but she feared everyone had already forgotten. "The name's Dexy Thornton! Agent of chaos! Bane of heroes! Bringer of destruction! The face of villainy!" She whipped her hair behind her head. "A pleasure to work with you all!"

1595116218378.png

Margate
interaction: StaidFoal StaidFoal
Margate kinda wished she could hug Elias, but she knew she couldn't do that at all lest the poor boy falls unconscious. things seemed to go up from there Elias calming down slowly his apology just made Margate smile even more. "aww no need to apologies at all you just needed to get it all out nothing wrong with that" she'd reply to Elias just happy to be able to help she'd smile as the energetic little boy bounced off to greet the others. thusly Margate would get back up placing her hand on her hips feeling rather proud of herself in that moment, maybe today wasn't gonna go so totally bad after all... it was then they where instructed to go off to one of the door for margate it was the blue door she'd pass by Yanni without much though that he'd picked up another friend because well that was his thing.

1595222725880.png

Yanni
Interaction: Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams
Yanni stopped when he heard the approach of the girl from before asking if she could walk with him being super awkward about it this only prompted Yanni to giggle a lot before smiling sweetly, looking down at her "sure you can walk with me, don't worry about it were friends now" he'd reply happily beginning to walk closer to Sicily his wings folding back behind him to make room for the girl to stick close by. a moment later the girl asked about the burst of energy she'd gotten again promoting a giggle form Yanni "OOOH yeeaaah that was me I sorta put energy into stuff when I boop it or like... make a field it's really useful but sometimes it can be a little dangerous sometimes" he'd reply totally seeming to ignore the girl's shyness and apprehensiveness to keep the conversation going when she asked if she was making the conversation awkward Yanni would let out a PPPHHH noise, in response "awww of course not silly you're making the conversation fun" he'd say giving her a little pat on the head thusly the girl receiving another boost of energy. "oh hey after this exam i should introduce you to my other friends im sure they would love to be friends with you too" he'd say excitedly to her clearly seeming to enjoy Sicily's company on this little walk as Margate passed Yanni would make a point to well, point her out "oh and that's my big sister, hey do you have anything brothers or sister? too" he'd go on becoming curious about the girl herself.

7b60dd8a8a214159da83677371749a95.jpgLydia La Medreno

"Ha!" Melotaur looked between Water boy and his associate "Hot damn, kid. I'm actually getting beat upside the head with some inspiration over here. I'm thinking you slide me a couple hundred bucks and the bitchlet over here makes all your sickest goddamn fantasies a reality."

Lydia blinked, "...What?"

"And I know you dumbass kids share diseases like they're smores around a campfire nowadays, but I'm almost positive this pig filth has got em all and more, so you could just go crazy and drive her skull through the floor." Melotaur leaned back to give a hearty laugh, only to pause as something poked her shoulder. She looked down to see Lydia ever so slowly prodding at the side of her beastly arms with her finger, and gave a grumble loud enough for Lydia to realize her attempt at grabbing her attention worked. Lowering her hand and clearing her throat, Lydia mumbled a bit before Melotaur jostled her again and prompted her to speak up.

"Oh, Um... instead of doing that..." Lydia looked around, physically wincing as some of the water boy's associates approached "I mean... I'm sorry but, maybe I could... do something else... something a little less... you know, lethal?"

Melotaur reached up with her other hand, prompting Lydia to flinch and mutter out several apologies. But instead of striking her, Melotaur brought the other hand up to her own face and squeezed the bridge of her nose with a sigh of disgust. Lydia looked around again with worry before forcing out a word.

"M-Melotaur?" she asked, being sure to remember it right this time, only to wince yet again as Mel put a finger to her forehead and pressed hard against it.

"Think, you idiot!" Melotaur ordered "Would I really let a bunch of wasted flesh get their filthy chunks all over my meal ticket?"

Lydia didn't have an answer for that, because she could see the cruel implications of both answers and had no idea which would be more fitting towards this particular harasser. Either way, confirming or denying either would probably just inflame the interest of the boy before them. So she did the only think she could think of and try to exit the conversation as quickly as she could before anything else bad happened.

"I... don't know..." was all she could answer with "...I'm sorry..."

"As usual" Mel shook her head before leaning back and shrugging "Doesn't mean I wouldn't let every thirsty bastard in a five mile radius suckle on that infected tapeworm you call a tongue for some meat and beer."

"Oh..." Lydia instinctively pressed her tongue against the roof of her mouth, "well... I guess I'm sorry... that it couldn't be a regular tapeworm. I try to scrape it... when I brush my teeth... but sometimes I do the mouthwash first and-"

That's when the announcement came, leading Mel to rise up from her seat and grab Lydia by the back of her throat to yank her up as well. Lydia found her feet and stumbled on her tiptoes before being tossed forward, catching herself and glancing back as Mel... no, the Melotaur raised her arms to stretch them out before putting one hand on her hip and grunting.

"Party's starting, get moving and keep quick, Bitchlet." Melotaur ordered, prompting Lydia to quickly make her way over to the red door with the brutish bovine stomping loudly behind her. She tried not to draw away, but whenever she slowed down she could practically feel Melotaur's hooves slamming against the floor right behind her heels. She wasn't sure if Mel would actually stomp down on her heels or not, the previous question confusing her over whether the Minotaur woman was prioritizing the exam or bullying her. At this point it could be either or, which wasn't exactly comforting as she cautiously made her way to the door and looked around as Melotaur stomped by and leaned beside the unopened door.

Lydia tapped her fingers together, realizing soon that Mel didn't seem keen on moving until the doors opened. Lydia looked around and flinched upon recognizing that other villains were approaching the door as well. While Melotaur appeared to be sizing up their fellow evildoers, Lydia seemed to slightly shift out of their way subconsciously. Ever so slightly moving her feet until she'd put at least twi extra inches of distance between herself and the others. Of course, because they were approaching from different directions, this mostly just led to her shuffling a few inches every so often as the others approached.

This cycle of cautious shuffling was only broken when one girl fell to her hands and knees nearby. Unprepared for it, Lydia flinched out of the way violently out of fear of being stumbled on even though there were a clear few feet between her and the fallen girl. As she rose and began introducing herself with a variety of loud, declarative titles that Lydia ever so slowly began wincing at whilst trying not to look as intimidated as she was. She failed at this of course, her worried expression in stark contrast to the annoyance creasing Melotaur's features.

So once Dexy finished her introduction, perhaps Lydia should've anticipated Melotaur stating, "Target her first."

"....What?" Lydia looked up to the Melotaur

"The sooner I don't have to worry about jokes like her gettin' in there and stumbling over their own feet the better."

"Oh... but," Lydia looked around to the other villains "I thought... I'm sorry but I thought that... you know we were doing team stuff... against the heroes... I don't know how I feel about targetting my own team... It just kinda... sounds like something that'd be bad for all of us..."

Melotaur glared down at Lydia for ten long seconds before rolling her eyes in disgust, "Goddamn Bitchlet, is there a single thing on this planet that you can't ruin?"

"I-I'm sorry," Lydia looked away "its just that... you're always saying how easy of a target I am... and I just thought that making myself an even easier target wouldn't... you know, be a good-"

"Shut up." Melotaur ordered before giving a yawn

Lydia folded her hands together, "Okay... I'm sorry."

( EldridSmith EldridSmith StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus Neo Alice Neo Alice StaidFoal StaidFoal )

1595446318272.png
Sicily Wood
Sicily let out a sigh of relief once Yanni said she wasn't making the conversation extremely awkward. "Oh, um, o-okay!" Sicily said responding to Yanni's comment on introducing her to his friends after the exam if she passed. Hopefully, they were all nice and liked her. When Yanni pointed out his sister, Sicily's eyes followed his finger. Her eyes landed on a very tall girl, way taller than her and Yanni, and she thought Yanni was really tall. "She's huge..." Sicily said quietly as she walked by, not really meaning to say that out loud. A moment after she said that, she registered what she had just said. "I'm s-sorry, I didn't mean any offense by it!" Then Yanni asked if she had any siblings. "Oh, um, yes. I have three younger brothers. Oh and uh, my name is Sicily. I think I forgot to say that earlier..." Sicily said, nervously laughing at the end.
Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

05dd3c238aba4fa1127b982ba24ee1d8.jpg

Alec Beaumont
With Yanni having turned down his power, Alec was finally able to look at him without being blinded. He was genuinely surprised that the boy took his insults like champ, not missing a beat. This girl on the other hand was something else and she seemed ready to fight but she was held back momentarily by her friend. Alec maintained his 'I want to die' look on his face while everything was occurring. He slightly jumped at the slamming of the hoof by that horse girl. She was loud just like everybody else around him and was growing increasingly frustrated at the situation. That was until he felt a gentle tap on his shoulder causing him to turn. It was the lioness from earlier but this time he couldn't feel any ill intentions coming off of her.

He took a glance back and decided it was better to out himself before more happened. He slipped away from the situation with the lioness, giving out a large sigh of relief. "Thanks." He mumbled, running his hands through his hair to fix a patch that seemed to want to stick up. Before he could speak more to her, an announcement that he was long waiting for happened. He listened to the voice over the speakers and he thought he recognized it but he couldn't put a name to it right now, hopefully a name would come up later.

After being told to head to the red door, Alec turned his head to Cleo to briefly speak with her, "Looks like things are finally starting to kick off. Hopefully the other villains aren't as annoying as the heroes I met earlier." He said turning his attention to to the red door. Alec took a deep breath in and out before proceeding to and through the door, not paying attention if Cleo followed or not. What did catch his attention was the girl who fell to her hands and knees once she was at the door. She then jumped up and gave a large intro to all the villains. Alec raised his eyebrow, his yellow gaze looking her up and down, she didn't seem like an evil villain, she seemed far from an agent of chaos.

"You're an agent of evil? You're probably one of the least threatening things I've seen all day and I've met several overly jovial heroes today. If you plan on becoming a villain, you gotta work on your appearance and presentation because you're acting nothing like a villain. It's almost pathetic." Alec said being quite critical of her. He knew he was being blunt but sometimes you had to real with people and this girl had to get it through her mind because after overhearing another conversation, it seemed she may be the target of bullying. His eyes landed on Lydia as he caught much of there conversation and wasn't quite happy about it. The minotaur seemed like a bitch and being guilty by association, he thought Lydia was one too. He'd give them a piece of his mind later.

Interactions: shadowdude505 shadowdude505 StaidFoal StaidFoal
Mentions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams

Goddess of Nature
Interactions: StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus shadowdude505 shadowdude505 EldridSmith EldridSmith StaidFoal StaidFoal GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Our goddess of nature was happily waiting in front of the red door, she saw the girl falling and standing back up again. She smiled when she finally introduced herself, her last name ringing some bells. ”Welcome to the Clover branch of Rhamery’s Unholy Quartet! She declared immediately, a subtle way of claiming her. ”The water boy that was offering his assets to you was the King of Spades, Wade. I’m the Goddess of Clovers, Julia. Our feline friend over there is the Queen of Diamonds, Cleo. And last but not least, The ruler of hearts, Knott.” She gently pointed towards each of the mentioned villains, proud of her little organization.

The happiness didn’t last though; some cow had the stupidity to speak aloud about her plot against the new recruit. What is it with this people today? Are they all wishing to die or something? It made it even worst that it was a fellow villain plotting a nasty betrayal. She just smiled, this time there wasn’t going to be a speech, it seems that words are meaningless to these mortals. ”It seems that we have a rotten apple… Belladonna…” As soon as she spoke the name of the plant, a purple fruit grew in her left palm which she hold up at the height of her chest. ”and… Lavender. A lilac glow took hold of her right hand, in her palm a single flower bloomed. ”I call upon your power, may you bring my foe to an endless slumber.” She clashed both palms together, fruit and flower mixed in mystical light. Suddenly, both the flower and the fruit were gone and instead a mixture of purple and lilac powder was in their place.

She smiled a last time, before blowing the mystical glowing powder towards the minotaur. The poisonous dust quickly began to circle on her, even if she abstained from breathing it would still be absorber through her skin. She was careful to maintain it within the reach of the Minotaur since she wasn’t targeting anyone else. Her voice unnaturally echoed on the room, the mystical words were being spoken. ”Now go to sleep… as your conscious falls deep. You won’t die… so close your eyes. With this spell I curse your soul… pay for everything you stole.” After finishing her conjuration the girl finally fell to the ground asleep, this was no regular spell nor dream since the properties of both belladonna and lavender were used to perform it. This meant that not only the nightmares would be horrible but also that high fever would boost the effect, she would need medical attention but thanks to her cow mutation she wouldn’t die. However, the psychological effects these dreams would leave… that’s another story.

Inside of her head the minotaur would experience exaggerated versions of all the misdeeds she committed during her life, this time the victim would be her and the fear she used as her main weapon was now the blade against her own throat. Julia walked towards the other girl, Lydia was her name, she circled the body of the knocked out cow on the floor in order to be near her. ”Since you didn’t agreed to her plan you can join us, I’m Julia, Goddess of Nature.” She gave her a honest smile, even while the minotaur lied on the ground because of her. ”We can protect you better than she can… and we won’t be mean to you, what do you say?” She offered her left hand, powder free of course, to the timid girl as a sign of good faith. She gives a little glance to the body on the floor. ”Don’t worry, she’s just sleeping… after she pays for her sins she will awake, I promise.” She looked back at Lydia, warm smile in place while waiting for her answer.

Last edited:
Cleopatra Abdel
egyptian_cat_concept_by_horus_goddess-d9te0fa.jpg"You've had a morning, haven't you," she said in response to Alec's thanks. Her face remained regal, but her voice sounded sarcastic in a friendly way. She wanted to apologize about earlier, but the loudspeakers suddenly activated. The speakers rung in her ears, leaving a pained expression on her face momentarily. Naturally, the conversation shifted to the exam.

Walking in a queenly stride, Cleo silently followed Alec. As much as she still wanted to address their little clash, actions still spoke louder than words.

Cleo stopped beside Julia. She batted her hair to the side as the plant goddess introduced her to the others.

Her attention quickly shifted to Alec and Dexy. Although she agreed with Alec, Dexy was trying to get into a villain school; was there a better place to learn?

She regally reached a hand out to the childish villain, beckoning her over; She expected her to hug her, cry on her shoulder, or something. Cleo didn't mind acting like the older sister, especially since she'd be moral support for a fellow villain student, though the image was pretty amusing considering that Dexy was a little older than her.

Slav Slav Neo Alice Neo Alice StaidFoal StaidFoal StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus GrieveWriter GrieveWriter EldridSmith EldridSmith

Kiona Phillips
Rinkah2.jpg"Now we're talkin'," Kiona excitedly pumped a fist in response to the exam announcement. A large grin appeared on her face; she was fired up for what would be coming next. She made sure to stay in the back of the hero group; she didn't want to trample over anyone on the way over to the blue door.

Last edited:
Knott Lazarus
EldridSmith EldridSmith GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Slav Slav StaidFoal StaidFoal

Knott immediately knew that there would be big trouble, but reasoned that they'd better be prepared for that anyway. That minotaur was something else alright, and while Knott had little idea if they could pull it off, they were more than willing to help out the pink-haired girl, as they were hoping was Wade's plan.
Then came the teal-haired one, which Knott still felt bad about not saying anything to, introduced herself once more. Knott had forgotten her name at first. Well, now might be Knott's chance to do something.
Oh, never mind. Looks like Julia had already done something, and it was much better than anything they could have done.

"Damn...." They said in awe, under their breath when the minotaur dropped.
Knott considered checking her pulse, but thought better of it.

"Really, though, If you want to join us then you're welcome to. I can make the same promise as Julia." They held out their hand to shake as well, introducing themself and including an explanation of their pronouns.

Caspar Hyatt
StaidFoal StaidFoal Neo Alice Neo Alice EldridSmith EldridSmith GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

As Caspar followed the crowd of fellow heroes to the blue-flagged door, he stopped to stare at the fallen minotaur. Stopping and looking for a moment, concerned curiosity overtook him.
"What happened?" He said with a look of puzzlement.

Lydia La Medreno
7ed424275eab1b37c0f2fb21cc8b0e4d.jpg

The moment that Melotaur collapsed, Lydia flinched away as she slammed against the ground. She'd held out her book this time in some vain attempt to shield herself. Yet again she failed to realize that, even with Mel's sheer size, there was still a good two feet between them. Only after the dust had settled did Lydia peak from over the top of her book, panicked eyes darting around in confusion until one of the nearby villain examinees stepped forward. Those eyes only widened further as this particular girl began explaining exactly what it was that she had done, the sheer horror of the implications behind it leading Lydia to go weak in the knees.

But that didn't hold a candle to the series of trembles which surged across Lydia once that girl turned to her. Lydia tried and failed to not look absolutely horrified as the girl approached her, knowing without a shadow of a doubt that if she did anything to anger her then she'd be subjected to the same torture a thousand times over. She tried and failed not to flinch back away from her, but did manage to stop herself from fleeing. That would've been horrible, she couldn't back out of the exam now even if she wanted to. Her mom looked so happy when she heard about it, and Lydia knew better than to downplay a parent's happiness. She had to hold it together, for her mother's sake!

So clutching her book tightly against her chest, Lydia gave a low whine in the back of her throat as she forced herself to maintain eye contact. As the girl spoke to her, Lydia came to recognize the harrowing truth. She'd been mistaken assuming that Melotaur would be the hardest thing to deal with throughout the Exam. She'd underestimated the other examinees due to how familiar she was with the bovine brute. But she knew better now, the single display before her had enlightened her to where she really stood.

She was being collected by a villain group, and there wasn't a single thing she could do about it.

As it was in the animal kingdom when one predator lost its kill, the others would move in to pick apart at the forgotten trophy. Like lions to a wounded gazelle, Lydia must've seemed like the ultimate easy source of nourishment, and she couldn't exactly blame them. She had already seen the consequences of defiance here, and knew that any answer other than complete subservience was out of the question. So as she let her gaze drift down to the floor again, she nodded to the offer before her.

"O-Okay... I'll do it... S-sorry for not answering quicker." She said preemptively whilst rubbing the edges of her book as she saw the hands offered to her "Oh, you don't... really wanna do that... I'm sorry I can't really... shake back right now."

The trembling had decreased notably, but had resulted in her hands being far too sweaty for her liking. Revealing that to any of the villains before her was a mistake she was certain, the possibility of getting it on one of them due to shaking was a death sentence.

"Sorry... I don't do introductions usually... pretty sure most people my age just... you know, call me That Girl or the Pink One." she looked away "But I'm Lydia... b-but I guess you don't have to use it... not a lot of people do... Its okay..."

She found a solution to her problem, while she was too terrified to look at their faces she could find no issue looking down at their feet. That way she could at least keep track of their movements without making it too awkward.

"I'll... I'm sure I'll know if you're... referring to me no matter what you use... I think." she continued "It won't be burden... I hope..."

( Neo Alice Neo Alice Slav Slav StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus EldridSmith EldridSmith StaidFoal StaidFoal shadowdude505 shadowdude505 )

Dexy Thornton
Interacting: Slav Slav (Alec) Neo Alice Neo Alice (Julia) shadowdude505 shadowdude505 (Cleo) StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus (Caspar) GrieveWriter GrieveWriter (Lydia)
Nearby: @Other_Villains​

1595462945120.pngDexy's cheeks grew like a defensive pufferfish at Alec's words. The sheer audacity to speak the truth belittle her villainous ways! Thankfully, he didn't threaten her life, unlike the previous encounter. "Hmph! Such crude words, as expected from another villain! I suppose I must present proof of my wickedness!" A pride smirk replaced the pouty look on her face as she reached into her pocket. "Years ago, I went to this wedding with my parents, but I didn't really like the groom. They had a thousand-piece puzzle set they wanted to finish... so I took one of the pieces!" Dexy thrust forward said puzzle piece, worn and torn from living in her pocket year after year. "I still have it on me, too! This is the memento of my evilest act by far! My ascension into villainy!" She pointed at Alec with a daring look on her face. "And just what evils do you do?"

Dexy turned her head to Julia as she introduced herself and the other villains. "Ooh! We're taking positions named after cards? That's awesome!" She shuddered at the mention of Wade, though, trying to purge the memory from her mind.

She then noted the hand Cleo had reached out with. She clearly meant it for her, but Dexy only tilted her head at the hand. "You... want my puzzle piece?" Dexy hesitantly put it in Cleo's hand. "Give it back soon, please!"

Whatever else Dexy would do was interrupted by the loud thud of Melotaur collapsing against the hard floor. Her heart nearly jumped out at the disruption. "Huh? What the—" One look back at Julia explained what happened, just not the motive. "Did the cow lady do something wrong?" she innocently asked. Dexy only knew that they enjoyed talking to each other, so she never paid them any mind.

When a passing hero gave his inquiry, Dexy glared at him. "I've got no idea what happened, but get lost, hero!"

Her gaze then landed on the minotaur's friend, left on her knees on the floor and only staring at people's feet. A flash of brilliance shined in her eyes as she backed away from the small gathering. She put a hand on her chin in a not-so discrete manner of planning. "What was the golden rule for villainy? Come on, Dexy, they did this all the time in the cartoons..." A few seconds later, her memory had served her correct. Dexy lit up at the thought. "Right! If someone is acting like that, the villains always say something rude! You prepared for this, Dexy!"

Prior to entering the Exam Hall, Dexy wrote a list of offensive lines from the internet in her palm for situations just like this. Hyping herself up, she approached Lydia. "You!" Dexy shouted, pointing down at the nervous girl. She opened her palm, squinting at the words. "I will... Uh..." Much to her horror, half the words were smudged and unreadable, done in by the tears and her wiping her hands. Rather than face embarrassment to lack of words, she ad-libbed. "I will butter your muffin!" She bore a smug look at Lydia, ecstatic to see her trembling reaction.

Caspar Hyatt
StaidFoal StaidFoal EldridSmith EldridSmith GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Neo Alice Neo Alice
Caspar listened to what was going on, including being told to get lost. He did not follow that order.
He made a distorted face at the next thing Dexy said, but didn't comment since he was by now sure that the girl with the teal hair wasn't all together.

"Bro, you're not gonna pressure her into joining your villain group." Turning to Lydia, he added, "You don't want to, do you?"
Rather than keeping in the direction of Lydia, he focused on the space between her and the villain examinees, poised to create a forcefield in case trouble started up again.

Knott Lazarus
Neo Alice Neo Alice GrieveWriter GrieveWriter EldridSmith EldridSmith StaidFoal StaidFoal
Knott rolled their eyes at Caspar's assumptive statements and questions.
"Frankly I wasn't going to pressure her into anything. It's her choice."

1595470568954.png As the others arrived Wade prepared to latch onto her face to keep her busy while Julia could work her magic. However the voice of their soon to be teacher echoed through the building. He slid over to where the others were, where Julia quickly dispatched of the minotaur. "Yoo that's some dope ass work you did Julia." He said with a grin as the other two offered Lydia protection. "Ayy I offer the same, wouldn't have bothered with meatchops if I wasn't gonna." He says with a grin before noticing Lydia was scared. "Hey hey we're friends, no need be scared." He said comfortingly. "Ayyy glad to have you aboard, and don't worry about taking a while about anything. We're chill here. After this test you wanna hit a joint to take the edge off? Cuz damn girl you're high strung, you look like you need it." He says with a grin. "Lydia, you got a cute name girl, it fits you. And hey, you're not going to be a burden." He said in a laid back voice before hearing Casper and Knott. "You don't have to join, but it would be nice to have you with us cutie." He says with a wink.
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus Neo Alice Neo Alice StaidFoal StaidFoal

When Quentin lifted his head up, he was confused. No one was around, he was all by himself in the cafeteria. The room began to grow darker as if someone turned out the lights. When he stood up, the doors at the end were stretched further away from him and enlarged. "What is going on" Every step he took, it seemed like he was going nowhere. With each step the door grew further apart until he started to run. Panting hard, he finally started to gain some distance. "What the hell is going on!" he shouted. What seemed like hours was only seconds in the real world. When he managed to reach what he thought was the hero door, he moved his hand to grab the handle and the world in front of him shifted. He was standing in front of the villain door panting and sweating a lot. He was taken back by the fact that he was about to walk into the villain classes. "God what is wrong with me" He shook his head and walked through the hero door and joined his fellow classmates.

Alec Beaumont
The collapse of Melotaur was surprising to say the least, just another annoyance to add onto the ever growing list of shitty encounters he's had today. Dexy was definitely one of his shitty encounters and he did not like her one bit, especially when she said that stealing a puzzle piece was villainous. Alec didn't consider himself a good example of a villain but Dexy was everything a villain shouldn't do or be and the insult she throwed at the Lydia on the floor was an absolute joke and he let it be known. Alec broke out into a rather manic laugh and anybody watching him would think he's crazy which is partially true, you'd have to be crazy to go to his school in the first place.

He continued his manic laugh as he made his way over to Dexy and abruptly stopped laughing once he reached her. He put his arm around her and if she looked up at his face, you would see a rather devilish grin upon it. "That was such a great insult, only a true villain would be able to come up with such an insult." Alec said, sarcasm pouring from his words. All of the interactions from earlier have been piling upon him and he finally broke. Alec tries to maintain a calm facade but cracks can be seen sometimes when under intense siege and this was about to be one of his worst episodes.

"Do you want to know what you are? The fact that you even call yourself a villain is an insult to those who actually are. You're what they call a poser, a fake, a fraud." Alec said squeezing her closer to him, having gone off the deep end long ago. Alec retrieved an item from his back pocket that he thought he wouldn't have to pull out today but he was going to use it for this special occasion. Once he pressed the button, a blade popped out of the handle. He now had a switchblade in his hand and he presented it in front of her so she could get a good look at it. "Do you want to know what this is? This a switchblade or simply a knife. Earlier you asked me about what evils I do and that got me thinking. I haven't done much evil in my lifetime but what's stopping me from doing it now? Why should I spare you?" Alec gestured the blade closer to her and held it there for a few seconds before backing off but keeping his arm still around her.

Alec put the blade back into the handle and put it back into his back pocket. He then proceeded on with his rant, "You claim to be a villain but after having seen you for a few minutes, you don't quite live up to that assertion. If you're going to be a villain, you better start acting like one or you could find yourself walking through that other door someday. If I'm going to depend on you during this exam, you're going to have to cut the shit and start acting like a villain because you won't make it far acting like this." Alec said unwrapping his arm around the girl. If his point didn't get across now, he didn't know what will. Before leaving her alone, Alec looked at her with his dull yellow eyes and spoke again, "If you're going to insult people, please use words like bastard, fuck, shit, or ass. Buttering someone's muffin is what a ten year old would say." Alec said turning away from her, letting out an audible sigh. If he could smoke inside, he would already have done it.

After his rant, Alec was visibly not in a good mood and this hero who thought he could jump in needed to back off, "Dude, please fuck off. What we do does not concern you. Please walk your ass through that blue door." Alec said with obvious frustration. His yellow eyes focused on the hero and he recognized him from earlier. To think that he allowed such an ass to sit next to him. The last thing he wanted to see was a hero right now and the sight of Caspar was only making Alec's attitude worse. Today was possibly one of the worst days in Alec's life and he had a feeling that there were more to come.

Interactions: StaidFoal StaidFoal StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus
Mentions: Literally anybody around him

Last edited:
1595222725880.png
Yanni
Interaction: Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams
Yanni would throw his hands up and respond with a “yay” when sicily agreed to meet everyone else once the test was over he’d not considered that anyone here might fail as was the giants boys sunny attitude towards life. He’d overhear her accidental comment about Margate her rushing to apologies only made Yanni giggle in response “awwww Margates wouldn’t care all of our family are super big you should see our dad he’s even taller then Margate“ he’d exclaim excitedly brushing off Sicily worries about offending him while stretching out his arms to emphasis then point he was making about how tall his father was. upon the mention of siblings and her name yanni‘s glow would Brighten a little more “Sicily a great name! oh so your all their big sister then? Cool I’d love to meet them as well“ Yanni would respond cheerfully, by this time they’d probably reached the door Yanni thing back to Sicily to give her a huge glowing grin “oh and i can see your reaaally nervous and scaredsicily but you’re also super brave, after all you did come after me when I walked away I think you will have plenty of friends in no time“

shadowdude505 shadowdude505 Slav Slav EldridSmith EldridSmith Neo Alice Neo Alice GrieveWriter GrieveWriter StaidFoal StaidFoal

Caspar Hyatt
Caspar looked Alec dead in the eye, his expression toughening for just a second or two before he spoke. He'd considered delivering a rant of his own to Alec, but had no idea what to say. Moralizing to villains would be a waste of time, but he did not want to condone any misdeeds.
His expression softened slightly.

"Whatever, bro. It's not worth it anyway." With that, Caspar headed in the direction of the other heroes, to the blue door.

Knott Lazarus
Knott cringed at the barrage of words Alec sent out. They felt almost as though they were being attacked alongside Dexy. On a conscious level, they weren't sure why, so they chalked it up to solidarity between the branches of the Unholy Quartet.
Knott spoke up in a menacing tone, their gray eyes meeting Alec's yellow eyes.

"Making enemies? Well, if that's what you want."

Goddess of Nature
Interactions: StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus EldridSmith EldridSmith StaidFoal StaidFoal GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Slav Slav Everyone Everyone

” Lydia, such a lovely name, welcome to Rhamery’s Unholy Quartet.” Julia crossed her arms after noticing how the girl was terrified, her aura was a mess and her body was even worst. ”Hey… It’s alright, now you are part of a family, you’re no longer a slave. No one will bully you again, in fact… I put your friend to sleep because she was planning on targeting Dexy.” The aforementioned happened to approach to say some words to her, although Julia though they were quite weird she sensed that they had some ulterior meaning behind, so she proceeded to act a little more motherly than usual. ”Now, now, Dexy, that’s no way to treat your new partner, ok? You two are the brand new recruits of the Clover branch of Rhamery’s Unholy Quartet, play nice with each other and work together to bring chaos to the world.” Then she noticed that her actions were a little fast, so Dexy probably didn’t understood the reason behind them. ”To answer to your question, this Minotaur had the audacity to plot against you, Dexy. That’s why she’s been put to sleep until she learns to know her place and respect fellow villains properly.” She smiled warmly, that’s honestly all it took to make our goddess take action: Betrayal. Well, you could say that the Minotaur wasn’t an ally directly but she was a villain and as such shouldn’t be targeting other villains.

Heroes, those are the targets designated for villains. And it just so happens that a very nosy one had approached to ‘defend’ the girl. ”And you are supposed to be exactly who?” Her left eyebrow got a little lifted; not only he did assumptions but had the courage to interfere based on them, foolish. ”I don’t see any reason why I should explain myself to you, however taking down that cow has placated some of my rage and you are lucky to find me in a good mood. We aren’t intimidating anyone into joining; the girl state is a mere consequence of being intimidated by the cow that I just happened to knockdown a moment ago.” She tilted her head in the direction of the body lying on the floor, sleeping but hardly resting at all. ”Now, don’t you have something else to do that meddling in other people business?” There wasn’t hate in her voice, quite the contrary, she was honestly being nice and cheerful.

She listened at Wade usual introduction, drug related of course, and watched him as she spoke. ”You know? I think she actually does need it, I don’t exactly know her story but she could clearly use some relaxing.” Then she went back to watching at the girl, she was looking only at everyone’s feet for some reason. She didn’t wanted to upset her any further so she just spoke softly but loud enough to be heard by her. ”Lydia, take the time you need to calm down, ok? I apologize if I startled you with my magic. I’m going to protect you from now on as I protected Dexy, when you are ready we can go through the red door together.” She smiled once more; even if she couldn’t see it, that’s just how Julia is.

That smile erased when the villain called ‘Alec’ approached Dexy and pulled out a knife on her, apparently his intent was a little more educational that threatening in his own sick way. She wasn’t going to allow anything to happen but was relieved when he just backed off and left Dexy alone. She walked towards alec, smile on her face once more. ”I’m going to let that one slide since you aren’t mistaken entirely, after all we are all here to learn the proper villainous ways.” She took the chance to analyze his aura, nothing remarkable. A big flower started to bloom from below her feet, lifting her above the ground one meter. She then raised her voice, the next words weren’t directed at Alec but were instead to all villains and heroes in the area. ”Hello! Your favourite Goddess of Nature, Julia, speaking. If any of you has a problem with Lydia, Dexy, Cleo, Knott or Wade, you have a problem with me. As such you are free to direct your concerns to me so that we can reach an agreement, should you choose to disregard my words… I won’t be so civilized next time we meet, understood?” After that she signaled her left hand towards Quentin and the other to the Minotaur on the floor. ”I love to get creative, each punishment is unique or your money is refunded! I hope I doesn’t come to that since most of you seem actually decent people, I look forward to studying with all of you.” After a little wink and a smile she jumped from the flower, which minimized its growth until disappearing on the ground as she landed perfectly on both feet. Then she approached to Lydia again, not wanting to let her alone among the little crowd around her. ”If someone dares to mess with you, tell me, ok? I’ll put them in their place.”

Last edited:
Dexy Thornton
Interactions: Slav Slav (Alec)
Nearby: @Villain_Group​

Dexy raised an eye at Alec as he laughed, blushing a bit as he "complimented" her insult. "Thank you! Thank you! But I didn't actually come up with it myself! You see, this villain in my favorite cartoon says something similar, and I wrote it in my hand, but it got blurred, so I—" And then, the storm. Like with Quentin, she was rendered silent during the ordeal. Each of his words swirled around in her mind, flushing every wonderful memory of today out of the drain and flooding it with distress. When Alec drew the blade, Dexy's breath quivered with fear for her life as tears formed at the edge of her eyes. She wanted to speak; to give him an answer. But this numbing, exhaustive sensation overwhelmed every part of her body. Why... is this happening... for a second time?

When Alec let go of her, Dexy's legs crumbled under her weight. Though the tears were indeed flowing, there was one difference from the confrontation with Quentin and the fight now: the haunted, dead look in her eyes. "I-I'm trying my best..." she finally spat. She took particular note of the last piece of advice he gave her. What's the matter with you, Dexy...? What was the point in repeating this...? Dexy glared down at the floor, allowing the tears to drip. There was no reason to run off again. What good did that do last time? Eyes twitching, she strengthened and released her fists. No, she thought. Why leave the empty pit in her stomach how it is? Why let herself be dragged and beaten so easily? "I tried my best!" So stupid... It's the umpteenth time this has happened, and you're not learning a damn thing... Alec's advice had spread from her mind to her heart. Shut the hell up, Dexy.

"But you say it's not even villain-like... Whatever you say..." With a sudden jolt, she glared back at Alec. "You shitty fucking excuse of a human." Dexy jumped to her feet. Every inch of herself was shivering. "What are you supposed to be?! Some fucking dog that runs around barking and shitting all over the place?!" Her head rattled to the side, and she slapped the top of her hair, laughing as if she made a goofy mistake. "Oh, I'm sorry! You're not a dog! At least people have some appreciation for dogs! The only noticeable thing you two do is exist, and somehow one is already more lovable than the other! I would love to know what your parents are thinking when they see you and remember that you're their son! You're just some p-pathetic..." The tears returned, dribbling in bigger number and faster than before. Dexy stumbled backward as the fire in her eyes died out. "Bag of... scum..." She fell back on the floor, hugging her knees in silence.

The flame burnt out; the bottomless pit felt bigger than before. Her mind was emptied inside and out, and her throat clenched up. In a dry, monotonic tone, she spoke, "I need a drink... Apple juice... please..."

Cleopatra Abdel
egyptian_cat_concept_by_horus_goddess-d9te0fa.jpgCleopatra raised a brow as she looked at the puzzle piece in her hand. That wasn't what she had expected at all. She curled her fingers over the piece and rested the hand at her side, not even bothering to study the puzzle piece for what little information she could learn about it. She just regally stood there as conversations went on around her, upturning her nose as the heroes walked away.

The knife incident stole her attention away and she reflexively unsheathed the claws in the hand not holding the puzzle piece. Thankfully the event had been more of a traumatic educational experience.

Cleo retracted her claws before walking over to Dexy. She knelt down behind the girl, plopping the puzzle piece in her palm and gently curling her fingers around it. She maintained her regal expression, but couldn't help feeling a little proud for the girl. Her insults to Alec were much better and it seemed like she had taken his advice to heart; she was learning.

Cleo gently rubbed Dexy's shoulders, mimicking something her own mother (a regal lioness in her own right) would do for her when she was upset. It didn't matter if it was a learned response or a remnant of a lioness' maternal instinct deep down within her, Cleo didn't care about what the moment looked like.

After the apple juice request, Cleo stood up and glanced around for a vending machine, but didn't find one.

She walked up to Julia. "You wouldn't happen to be able to make apple juice with that magic of yours, would ya?" she asked with a quiet regality. It probably seemed like a silly request to some, but she was very serious about it.

StaidFoal StaidFoal Neo Alice Neo Alice
Nearby: Slav Slav StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus EldridSmith EldridSmith GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

7ed424275eab1b37c0f2fb21cc8b0e4d.jpgLydia La Medreno

Lydia found herself being surrounded by comforting words and encouragement, a stark contrast to the days she'd usually spend with Mel. But it did nothing but grant her deeper insight into just what kind of madness she'd stepped into. Already she could hear disagreements rising up from just how to handle her, and it wasn't even universal concern if that one boy in the back's mounting rage was any indicator. She opted to stay quiet initially, unable to stop her trembling but unwilling to exacerbate it by trying to continue along with the propositions before her. She was offered support, family, even drugs... all of it at once convinced her that this wasn't just subtle threatening as she'd initially assumed, but something far more nefarious.

Love Bombing.

Once she found the Teal-haired girl threatening her with an odd muffin-based threat, Lydia immediately defaulted to the idea of it being code for some ungodly horrifying assault she'd perform under the cover of darkness when nobody was around. Already used to such threats, Lydia nodded and looked away.

"Okay... just... don't butter it too hard..." she murmured "I'm sorry... I'll try... not to cry too much..."

She gave a subtle step back away as the increasingly agitated boy she noticed earlier suddenly took great humor in the other girl's joke and drew close to her. Once distance was put between her and them, she found herself subjected to more love bombing.

A tactic oft abused in order to force weak-willed individuals to develop emotional attachments in spite of perceived difficulties, love bombing was the go to tool of most manipulators ranging from simple abusers to cult leaders. Was that what Lydia was faced with right here? Was she merely steps away from dunking her head into a vat of fruit punch and downing the wicked elixirs of the over-minds? She was terrified of most things that could threaten her life, but that especially would be one terrible way to go. But she couldn't just say something like that , denying the love bomb would inspire malicious retribution. She wasn't exactly fit for dealing with that, subservience was the only option for the terrified survivalist.

Ever so slowly shaking her head at Caspar, her eyes darted around before saying, "No... I'm just being ungrateful... sorry if it looks like... something else I guess..."

When offered a joint and comforting words by Wade, "Oh... sorry but I can't... If I do I'm pretty sure... my mom might disown me... and I can't survive on the streets..." she looked away "I think its because drugs are what kept my aunt from leaving her boyfriend... and is why she doesn't visit us anymore..."

When the powder lady started concurring with Wade's assumptions, Lydia went wide eyed before holding her book up in front of her and shaking her head with more effort. She might've said something if she hadn't noticed Alec waving a knife in front of Dexy's face, which only further confirmed in Lydia's mind what the price of going against the group was. So instead she lowered her head and looked back to Wade and Julia.

"But I guess shelter is nothing compared to friendship..." she gave another whine of defeat "so I'll do it... even if I lose my home over it...."

Lydia noted Alec releasing Dexy and talking Caspar into leaving, and started hoping things were simmering down and they could just get to the Exam before she fell apart. Instead Julia just rose atop a flower petal and issued a declaration of oversight to every examinee in the room. To her horror, her name had been included among those in her oversight, meaning now even the heroes she'd never spoken to would know of her involvement. Those infinitesimally small options she had on the side were uprooted immediately, and with Dexy yelling back at Alec Lydia realized more and more how quickly she was being devoured by the collective. When Julia finally turned back on her, Lydia was prepared with as much submission as she could muster.

"No... I'm sorry ma'am. I'm just being a terrible recruit and I'm sorry.... Its just that relaxing always invites pain.... and I can't do pain.... so its just my fault for not growing callouses." She mumbled, peaking out from behind her book every so often "But Mom always said good skin was a blessing... so I can't let it get it all rough or she might get dissapointed with me... then if she dies like dad I don't think her spirit will ever forgive me... Homelessness is one thing... but homelessness and a haunting will probably kill me twice as fast..."

The mere thought made her lower her book in misery. She'd never been haunted before, but she was almost certain that the intangible would be worst opponents than her regular harassers. Though she was determined to keep trying to look at Julia, her eyes kept darting away to the other villain examinees nearby. But only for a second, she didn't want her thinking she wasn't taking it seriously and punishing her for it. The punishments of love bombers were notoriously intense. In stark contrast with Dexy, who was being cared for by a fur-covered student, Lydia was determined to try her hardest to try not to draw the ire of the majority by whatever means she could.

StaidFoal StaidFoal StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus EldridSmith EldridSmith Slav Slav Neo Alice Neo Alice shadowdude505 shadowdude505

Alec Beaumont
Alec raised his eyebrow as Dexy threw insults at him , tilting his head slightly to the side to listen to the words. This time, her insults were much better, not that any landed of course. His gaze watched the crying mess that she was after and felt absolutely no remorse. Some lessons needed different methods of enforcement. Alec approached her again with a chuckle but his intent this time was much different, "Not bad, not bad at all. The only mistake you made is that my parent's don't even acknowledge my existence." He said chuckling again but there was some bitterness present in it. As he got close to her, some may think he was about to do something horrific again but he did quite the opposite. He gave a few head pats to the sobbing mess that was Dexy. "Villains don't cry." He said with a smirk on his face before moving on.

His eyes moved from Dexy to Julia as she spoke to him, studying her with his dull gaze. She called herself a Goddess of Nature and Alec wasn't having any of it. He's heard of a few different gods during his lifetime and the Goddess of Nature surely wasn't one. When she said she was going to led it slide, Alec scoffed. Like he would let her do anything to him. "Okay, the 'Goddess of Nature'." He said putting emphasize in his words. Her declaration received another scoff from him. He wouldn't be against working with other villains but the idea of an organization was where he lost interest. The last thing he wanted to be was an underling.

He heard another voice directed at him and he turned his head to see where it came from. Alec saw a guy glaring at him, his gaze meeting the vampire's. He declared Alec an 'enemy' and Alec could do nothing but chuckle again. "Trust me, if I was your enemy, I wouldn't even be here right now." Alec said flipping his hair to the side. He hadn't come here to make enemies but he wasn't totally against them. If somebody really hated him that much, he wasn't against fighting it out with them or completely bombarding them with insults every second of the day.

Interactions: StaidFoal StaidFoal Neo Alice Neo Alice StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus
Mentions: Anybody around​

1585279326196.png Wade nodded in agreement with Julia about how Lydia was welcome amongst them, grinning as she agreed with him on the fact Lydia could use some weed. His attention was soon caught by Alex and Dexy. As much as he wanted to comfort her in this situation, he was already occupied with Lydia and Dexy needed to realize how harsh the villain would could be, aside he could comfort her after the test. He turned back to Lydia. "Ay we're going to butter you with love girl, and if you need to cry go ahead." He said with a comforting smile as she moved back towards him. "You aren't being ungrateful Lydia." He declared happily. "Ay nah I don't do the hard stuff, this is just weed. It's easy to quit this stuff, I had to go without for 6 months during the beatdown at the orphanage and I didn't have any troubles dropping it." He says as he watches her attention be dragged towards Dexy and Alec before returning to the group. "Ay look I'm not gonna force you into anything Lydia, that sorta thing just ain't vibing. And ya boi Wade likes his vibing." He declared with a lazy smile as he turned into water and shifted to have a mini version of himself sitting in a beach chair, complete with thr aquatic visions of an Umbrella, sand, and lapping waves. "Ay Lydia, you don't need to apologize for everything. And don't worry I can hook you up with something relaxing without being painful." He says with a wink as he sips on a fake pina colada, but he soon reforms and wraps his arm around her shoulders. "You're not going homeless with us around, so you don't need to worry. Feel free to live a little. That pretty skin of yours won't be harmed under my watch." He says in an assuring tone.
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter @Villain_gang

zVvlORn7sw-kl5e7mLYVqzoPXi-_RVZv_uwcrqmaf6FaN0Xw661yRYvyfNwonAglrwgz1dmg4ugfqHohy9tfn-BvjBQFZea9m4Oga7-WQo9DVBNEDNzETORSlHSiS0lp5CRNN-Ww
Victoria Blade
Victoria woke up in her dorm, she turned over to look at the alarm clock, she was late. But did she give a single fuck? not in the slightest. She stood up dressing herself for the day and brushing her teeth with a watermelon fruit flavor, she hated mint. she grabber her bag, filled with photos of different people. She grabbed her phone which had many voice recording on it. she walked calmly down to the school, not giving a single shit about breakfast. She simply walked down to the area where she was told to go prior. She saw two doors, a blue one and a red one. She knew which one was for her. she simply opened the red door slamming it shut behind her.

lzmFva6M8J_Jb-ALkj4FIn8jMppt5RHrsL031fEqUk9vlz1pC8eIxHUgalKKnZP5lyQp0pRFnMq3Tdn5pZPhty1Fer6M0OkJJPm9g2b79TqY_HpUWBMMaShyTF-l_yzIdEM954vL
Sammy
she had her own dorm but with no bed inside. she had a drawer in her dresser filled with blankets and a tiny pillow. She had curled up in a little ball in the warm comfort of her little home. it was as if everything in the world was perfect. Then the alarm went off. "Ahh!" she opened her drawer and jumped out. she was only 1 foot tall and had to climb around on things to get to them. She had to climb from the bath to the toilet to the sink to take her morning bath. (yes she bathes in the sink.) after taking her bath she grabbed onto her towel which was a wash cloth. She then crawled down running to her dresser and getting into cute overalls with a stripped pink shirt. Screen Shot 2020-07-23 at 1.33.22 PM.png She slid her tiny little shoes on and hopped down walking her stubby little legs over to the door sliding it open. She waddled down the hallway. After about an hour she finally arrived, but she was late. "Oh no! I knew I should have came hewre soonwer!" She waddled over into a room with a red and blue door. "Ahh which one?!? So many Choices?!?!?!" She began to freak out unsure of which door she wanted to go through. She waddled over focusing enough to open the red door with her ghost magic. she walked her tiny little legs over to the red door putting her tiny little bear paws on the door sliding it open ever so slightly poking her head in curiously. "Hewwo? Anyone dewre?" She saw a group of intimidating people and screamed running over to the blue door opening it and running inside.

(Enjoy)

1595116218378.png

Margate
interaction: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch
margate had already walked into the blue door room when... she spotted a tiny tiny teddy bear walking. Margate would blink multiple times before rubbing her eyes and well shaking her head. No no there was a tiny walking teddy bear that was screaming and looked scared Margate would scratch her own head before approaching the tiny teddy , not wanting to have to basically lay down Margate would instead carefully pick up the little bear “Umm... hi? Tiny sentient talking bear I’m Margate...” she’d introduce herself akwardly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back