• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Rhamery's School of Heroics and Villainy (Main Thread)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
@villains
Piper was looking down on the group. " I Have a couple questions that you want to consider. So I agree with the whole taking the cameras down and taking guard hostage. But how exactly are we going to get into the building. And also is there anything I can do to help because I'd love to actually be doing something. Oh and before I forget how do we escape after the hostages are captures? Oh and do you think we could split up and some of us go and destract the heros while the other group actually captures the hostages, I mean I feel like we're running out of time to come up with a really good idea." Piper land at the edge of the group after speaking. "I just thought I should ask" I say nervously.

Last edited:
a timer would buzz and a second opening up allowing the group access to their respective testing areas
Hero students
The hero students see warehouse upon the school grounds it seemed to be a permanent feature as many of its walls were a patchwork of different metals likely from damage caused by the students using this facility. Their was one smaller side entrance and then two large docking bay doors, unlikely for any of the students that entered they’d find the interior to be very very open crates and shelves scattered about producing a maze like structure within the only question now.. were where the hostages?

Villain students
The villain students looking at mall like structure unlike the warehouse it appeared much better kept though still a permeant structure upon campus, their was one large glass sliding door entrance at the from along with a smaller side exit around the back of the mall. Any of the students that entered would find themselves with various halls lined with shops each of them could harbour the required hostages to capture just as much as they could whatever was serving as the security for the place...

Slav Slav Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams GrieveWriter GrieveWriter EldridSmith EldridSmith AbatedBigfoot AbatedBigfoot StaidFoal StaidFoal StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus Mera Mera shadowdude505 shadowdude505 FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12 CrazyBitch CrazyBitch

Last edited:
@villains
"Oh my gosh it's starting, it's starting!" Piper said to herself. "I can't wait to use my powers. I'm going to love this! Oh wait do we have a plan? I hope we have a plan. Better yet I hope I'm important in the plan." Piper rambled. "Shut up and just listen then maybe the group will have a plan ready." Piper argued with herself. Piper quickly looked herself over starting at her slightly dust covered feet and looking at her neatened jeans then finnaly at her beautiful green shirt, brushing most of the dirt off as she inspected herself. "Now to my wings" piper though. I unfolded my wings and they smacked into someone, forgetting to groom them I fold them back up and say "oh I'm sorry are you ok!" Any villain can respond.

Sammy
(Italic means thoughts, bold means aloud)
Mentions: Mera Mera Mera Mera EldridSmith EldridSmith EldridSmith EldridSmith StaidFoal StaidFoal StaidFoal StaidFoal StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc shadowdude505 shadowdude505 shadowdude505 shadowdude505 Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams AbatedBigfoot AbatedBigfoot AbatedBigfoot AbatedBigfoot Neo Alice Neo Alice Neo Alice Neo Alice GrieveWriter GrieveWriter GrieveWriter GrieveWriter pbtenchi pbtenchi pbtenchi pbtenchi
Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
Sammy saw the villain warehouse and wanted to cry. She was terrified. She held tightly onto margate. "Mawr mawr... Im... Scawed..." She looked up at margate with her tiny little bead eyes. "Pwomise... Pwomise that evewyphing will... Evewyphing will be okay...?" Her little fuzzy wuzzy bear legs shook in fear, right in her little pink boots. her small black eyes scanned all of the other heroes. they looked... SO COOL!, she only wished she was half as cool as they were. She turned back to face the warehouse, the jagged metal... Just the sight of it made her want to cry, but Kiona was near her, she needed to act chill or Kiona would think she was just a baby, Im no baby Im a big girl! She looked around at the others. I want to be friends with him, and her, and him, wait no ALL OF THEM!!!! she looked at a red head girl, her hair cutely pulled into a side-pony with beautiful yellow eyes. She looked so kind, so amazing.... so... awesome. She saw a jackrabbit boy, he looked, SO CUTE!!!!!, She then looked at the glowing boy, margates brother, So pretty... I just want... to touch... the pretty glowing light. there was the cute boy with orange hair and lots of energy, she was scared of him, he was very loud, and rough, and he kept calling her bon!??! MY NAMES NOT BON ITS SAMMY!!!!! then there was they pretty lizard girl HER TAIL!! ITS SO EPIC!!! then there was the simple brown haired boy, he kind but that he was lacking confidence. she heard talk of him giving out free power ups, WOW HE DONATES TO HIS COMMUNITY... SO... SO HONORABLE. there was that handsome tall cutie, he was so... SO DREAMY his beautiful red hair... then the muscular boy with blue eyes and brown hair, he seemed a bit average, nothing special there, JUST KIDDING she knew there was something special about everyone, she just hadn't found that out yet, but she knew he was special. a boy with white hair and red eyes, wow his silver locks were so pretty, SO UNIQUE!!!!! then the adorable green haired girl, her pretty green eyes, she seemed so timid and cute, WOW I JUST... WANT TO HUG HER.... Sammy started huffing and puffing trying to resist the temptation to straight up run over to her and hug her. then of course Kiona, SHE WAS PART FRIGGIN HORSE HOW COOL IS THAT!?!??!? WOW..... and the way she acted... so calm and collected, wow... what it must feel like to be THAT COOL. and then obviously you couldnt forget margate. the coolest, kindest, strongest, most intelligent awesome person ever!!!!!!!!!!!! then of course there was the... MEANIE! THAT STUPID NO GOOD UGLY MEANIE TEACHER!!! HOW DARE SHE TREAT MARGATE UNKINDLY!! SO ROOD!!!

Last edited:
05dd3c238aba4fa1127b982ba24ee1d8.jpg

Alec Beaumont
He approached the mock mall and stopped before a large sliding door, making sure not to get too close in case it opened automatically. Alec turned his head as he heard his name mentioned regarding his abilities. He glanced between all the villains before speaking, "I can make a smokescreen, just make sure you don't go in it. Breathing in the gas is like breathing in tear gas. You'll be a coughing mess and you'll give away our positions." He said to the villain group as he returned his attention back to the mall, arms crossed. The school managed to do a good job at making a mock mall. That was to be expected when you went to the best school in the country.

As Alec was deep in thought, he didn't notice the wing heading for him. He was unexpectedly smacked in the face by a wing, catching a few feathers in his mouth. He spit them out and turned his whole body in the direction of the winged student. If he could keep his powers to himself, then so could she. He focused his piercing gaze before speaking,
"Keep your wings to yourself, we're not running a damn chicken coop here." He said his posh accent really coming out. He took in a deep breath and let it out in an attempt to calm himself down. The last thing he wanted was an another outburst like earlier, he wanted to focus on the exam ahead of him.

Now that he was calmer, he returned his attention back to the group, having heard the buzzer to begin, "So, are we going to wait around and let this exam finish itself or are we actually going to do something? Those cameras won't take themselves out nor will the hostages secure themselves for us." Alec had listened to all their plans and if they actually went through with it, that was up to them. If they wanted to work as a group, they had to hold their end to the bargain. If they wanted Alec to help them, they had to do what they promised to do. He couldn't imagine villains working as a team in a real situation, they were too many egotistical assholes around for that. Luckily, it was just a mock exam.

Interactions: FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12 , @VillainGroup

"you did not just call me a chicken, you...you smoghead." I mentally smack myself smoghead really there are sooo many better insults out there. And why are you trying to make him angry now is the time to focus. Arggggg stupid brain. " Look I'm sorry for hitting you I'll make sure not to do it again." I move away from him and continue grooming my feathers. I can't wait until I get along better with people. And gees it's not like I was trying to harm him. I sigh. Being frustrated isn't going to help right now.

Mentions Slav Slav

Last edited:
zVvlORn7sw-kl5e7mLYVqzoPXi-_RVZv_uwcrqmaf6FaN0Xw661yRYvyfNwonAglrwgz1dmg4ugfqHohy9tfn-BvjBQFZea9m4Oga7-WQo9DVBNEDNzETORSlHSiS0lp5CRNN-Ww

Interactions: Slav Slav StaidFoal StaidFoal FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12 (I normally wouldn't use the @villains since it doesn't work at all but here I go) @villains

mention: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Victoria Blade

She listened to Alec, she was glad to see he was smart, unlike most of the other hot heads in the group. When piper's wing flung into Alecs face she snorted, wow that girl is oblivious. Then when Alec said the chicken group line she started laughing. "AHahahaHAH! Thats a good one." She then morphed into an old lady a sweet gray haired granny. "I'll blend in just fine, they wouldn't harm a sweet old lady would they?" she unsheathed her throwing knives. "He's right we need to neutralize the cameras, anyone have stealth powers or something? we could use someone to scope out the mall, we don't fully know what we're up against."

She knew how good her aim was, she could easily take out the cameras with them. she looked at the villains, she spotted Dexy. "You there with the funky hair, what'cha got?" the girl looked interesting to V, she liked her leather jacket mostly. V thought that was badass. although the way the girl looked, she seemed a bit cocky. That was a rare trait for a female, she normally thought us girls were level headed.

"We need a distraction when we first enter incase there are guards, and remember don't be stupid, this isn't any regular test" Her Russian accent was pretty strong as she spoke to the rest of the villains. she was focused on beating the test before anything else, but she knew she needed the other villains to succeed. "and I know most of you are "too" cool to work with other people or your just a lone wolf type but shove it up your ass right now because we all need one another if we want to pass, I normally don't like talking but this is important, we need to.... Ugh I cant believe Im going to say this but... we need to... Have teamwork" She almost gagged as the words came from her mouth, ugh she sounded like one of those motivational speakers. she looked at the surrounding villains... god some of them were so pathetic mainly the purple haired girl who looked straight up depressed.

"Teamwork ewww but I guess it's only for the test then we can go back to being introverts." I finish grooming my gold- yellow wings and fold them neatly behind my back. "So. Victoria right? Why don't you go in look around then smash the cameras in another shape? Form? Thing and walk out as another shape thingy so they never know it was you. Do you think that could work?" I look around at the other villains hoping one of them has a better idea that is more likely to work. "Oh and how do I play into this plan?"

1596640129396.png

Interactions: FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12 Slav Slav @villains

Victoria Blade
she morphed back into original form. "for a chicken you're pretty smart.. and yea its Victoria but you can call me V if ya wanna, any chance I can call you Mc Nuggers?" She snorted as she said this. "I'll probably scope around as the sweet old lady then take them out as my normal self, Im most agile in that shape.. then I'll probably come out as some business dude or something... smart thinking"

She thought about what piper could contribute. "You have air manipulation correct? if so, the guards in there, if there even is any, will have a high probability of having guns, you could bend the air to deflect the bullets therefore protecting us from harm." She turned to Alec somewhat wanting his approval.​

"Yeah I can bend the air yes, and deflect bullets and whatever they use for there stun guns but if there's to many I'll just have to create an air bubble around us and that saps my energy a lot. I don't think we'd pass the test if I was unconcious within the first 10 minutes. And no I don't want to be called mcnugget or whatever it was it's piper just plain piper." I glance at the ground for a moment then look at the rest of the villains.
Interaction: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch @villains

1595215605256.png Kane sighed at the chaos in the room, this was behavior was befitting villains, NOT HEROS!!! Open defiance of a superior, a supervisor harming a student, a lizard girl who just wanted big money, he already wanted to denounce her but now wasn't the time with the exam ahead of them. He began processing and planning using the information he now had on the others as responses came back. Each power had utility in its own right so he began thinking on how everyone's powers could be sorted and who would work best with who.
Q & Elias: An obvious pair, fire and explosions. One could cause destruction and the other work as their limiter to make sure no one inside the buildings are hurt.
Bon: Electrival powers, obvious source of damage to people and electronics. Also magnetizing metal and using it to heat things up.
Kiona: Tanky fighter for close quarters combat, also as she suggested transport would definitely work well.
Margaret: Debuffer, would definitely work at draining the enemies. Perhaps cause them to be exhausted before the others even got inside, and even of the hostages were exhausted they would still be able to be transported out. Now if the power worked through walls then this would be easy.
Zuri, the greedy lizard girl: Pretty much just a poisonous lizard. They could nail the guards with poison barbs before leaving to slowly drain them without anyone actually getting hurt. Rather risky though. Hopefully she had chameleon powers too.
Sicily: Support and control, if they could get her a drone or into the control room of the building it would be under her control.
Yanni: Buffer/Support, would definitely help others sustain and enhance their powers during the operation.
Casper: Defense and control, he could keep any destruction from harming those inside and could keep enemies trapped.
Sammy: Recon?
He spent time studying the building and seeing as it was primarily metal Bon would have to be careful with her electricity lest she zapped the hostages.
"Someone needs to head inside and scout, Perhaps Sammy and those of us less easily noticed?"
@heroes

Cleopatra Abdel & Kiona Phillips

Plans and strategies were important, but it felt like they were stuck in a loop of plans on top of plans. Personally, Cleo liked Julia's plan; Kiona, as much as she still didn't like being called a pony, liked Zuri's idea of a loud and quiet squad pincer attack.

"You're up camera squad," Cleo said to Dexy, Wade, Knott, and Alex (if he was going). She imagined there would be a bit of a waiting game in order to avoid being seen on one of the cameras. She decided that she'd stay near Julia, only trying to be stealthy if the plant goddess moved before the cameras went down.

"As for you," she turned to Veronica. "You'd be better off disguising as a guard to take out the cameras. This place was built to look like a mall, but I doubt there will be costumers here. They'd know a shapeshifter was on the loose if you disguised yourself as a regular person." She batted her hair to the side.

CrazyBitch CrazyBitch StaidFoal StaidFoal Slav Slav StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus Neo Alice Neo Alice EldridSmith EldridSmith FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12 (nearby) GrieveWriter GrieveWriter (nearby)

The wait was killing her. How long was she going to be stuck inside. She needed to run. She needed to thwack some baddies.

"Tsk.." Scouting was a good idea, but it would only delay things even more on her end. "Fine...just make it quick. We don't have all day here. I bet they have a cut off time in mind." Besides, she wanted to make those baddies wish they never left home today, even if it was a fake rescue mission.

@heroes Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 AbatedBigfoot AbatedBigfoot Mera Mera Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

egyptian_cat_concept_by_horus_goddess-d9te0fa.jpgRinkah2.jpg

Last edited:
Knott Lazarus

Knott pried open the door, as the motion sensor did not detect them, and immediately they scanned the walls for any particularly nondescript doors, or any labelled "Security Office" for that matter. So far, only store fronts and kiosks. Continuing forward, they watched for guards and continued to watch for signs of where the cameras' control center would be.

I start to fidget the test starts now..Now! "I say we figure out what we're doing fast. I can protect you guys from the stuns and any bullets for a while but If you step out of my protection ur on ur own." I tell the group. "So are we ready!?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back