• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Captain Lycanroc

Professional Online Funny-man
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
1593915323593.png
"We need heroes and villains!"

Here at Rhamery we train the youth of today into the great Heroes and Villains of tomorrow!
With our topnotch training programs for both sidekicks and henchmen, we'll make sure your little angel (or devil) blossoms into the person they want to be. Classes of young heroes and villains are separated but they may interact between periods as well as a few choice classes.

We hope to see you here at the start of the semester!

Hey everyone, I bring to you an idea for an RP I've had in mind for a little while now. In the world this RP takes place in Super-Heroes and Super-Villains battle it out under the employment of the people to settle their disagreements. citizens will go to Hero agencies and Villain bureaus to hire a team to fight for their case one side made up of all villains and another of all heroes (or a mixed bag if its a smaller dispute) once the teams are selected they will choose a place to fight, this can range from mock cities to warehouses depending on how much is being paid for the service, where each side will try to complete and objective (Eliminating the enemy, capturing an objective, attack and defense, king of the hill, etc) whichever side wins will settle the disagreement. (If you have questions feel free to ask them)

Our characters will be students at "Rhamery's School of Heroics and Villainy" the top education and training facility in the country for both heroes and villains, taking classes to become their respective roles. Characters can range from villain or hero students, teacher and staff, pro villains and Heroes, or agents for the agencies and bureaus. Once enough people say they are interested ill put up a character submission, as said earlier feel free to ask any questions you'd like

This is giving me a bit of a Sky High vibe.

A couple questions:
Are superpowers, mutants, etc. a thing, or is everyone a Batman or Ironman with tec?
How old are students? High school age or more like collage age?

This is giving me a bit of a Sky High vibe.

A couple questions:
Are superpowers, mutants, etc. a thing, or is everyone a Batman or Ironman with tec?
How old are students? High school age or more like collage age?
There are super powers and mutants as well as Batman and Iron type people.

Its a mixed bag of ages, most classes are for high school age but some advanced classes are college age!

Cool, I love it! Do you have any characters lined up already, or a character sheet for us to fill out? Please let me know the details, I would love to discuss more!

Cool, I love it! Do you have any characters lined up already, or a character sheet for us to fill out? Please let me know the details, I would love to discuss more!
I'll get that thread up soon enough! was just waiting for enough people

If this is still open, I'm interested!
Sure is! Feel free to add a character sheet in the CS. Once youre approved feel free to post on the main thread (We JUST got started)

View attachment 752352
"We need heroes and villains!"

Here at Rhamery we train the youth of today into the great Heroes and Villains of tomorrow!
With our topnotch training programs for both sidekicks and henchmen, we'll make sure your little angel (or devil) blossoms into the person they want to be. Classes of young heroes and villains are separated but they may interact between periods as well as a few choice classes.

We hope to see you here at the start of the semester!

Hey everyone, I bring to you an idea for an RP I've had in mind for a little while now. In the world this RP takes place in Super-Heroes and Super-Villains battle it out under the employment of the people to settle their disagreements. citizens will go to Hero agencies and Villain bureaus to hire a team to fight for their case one side made up of all villains and another of all heroes (or a mixed bag if its a smaller dispute) once the teams are selected they will choose a place to fight, this can range from mock cities to warehouses depending on how much is being paid for the service, where each side will try to complete and objective (Eliminating the enemy, capturing an objective, attack and defense, king of the hill, etc) whichever side wins will settle the disagreement. (If you have questions feel free to ask them)

Our characters will be students at "Rhamery's School of Heroics and Villainy" the top education and training facility in the country for both heroes and villains, taking classes to become their respective roles. Characters can range from villain or hero students, teacher and staff, pro villains and Heroes, or agents for the agencies and bureaus. Once enough people say they are interested ill put up a character submission, as said earlier feel free to ask any questions you'd like
Ayyyy I'm down! Nice to see you in another RP (same goes to you Mera Mera Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back