• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Rhamery's School of Heroics and Villainy (Main Thread)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
"No babes I was looking at you for your approval... To like... flirt with him." She giggled seeing him pull on his bunny ears. Sicily muttered a small oh. Then Charlie giggled even harder as he stuttered his response. "Thanks," she said in response to him calling her cute. This made her scream internally. She wanted to jump up and down. She grabbed Sicily's hand gripping it hard, then turned back to Cecil. "So bunny boi, tell me something I don't know, like your phone number," she winked at him with her bright blue eyes sliding her iPhone with a pink sparkly bunny case. "Well, his ears look more like a jackrabbit's than a bunny's because, um, yeah... N-nevermind," Sicily said looking at the table nervously.

"Also I don't want to keep my voice down. Why? Because if those racist assholes have anything to say, I'd love for them to say it. Because if anyone has a problem with you, or Sicily, or heck even that lioness or that centaur. Then they have a problem with me! If someone is going to judge another simply for the color of their skin..." Her eyes shifted to bright pink it looked as if her eyes were glowing balls of pink flames. "Then I'll just have to show them..." Her face looked furious as if she could explode, she then quickly smiled at Cecil her eyes turning blue again. "Well anyways! If anyone says ANYTHING to you, just tell me and I'll have a very... Friendly... Chat with them," she giggled. Sicily noticed the way Charlie spoke, it was ever so familiar to when they were children.

Sicily didn't talk much as a child, the only person who Sicily had deep conversations with was her mother and Charlie. Charlie was the only friend Sicily ever had. She remembered the day Charlie got her Bunny stuffed animal Mr. Hops taken away for playing with him during class. Charlie asked Sicily if she could... "assist" her in rescuing him from the principal's office. However, there was a camera aimed at the door. Sicily was unsure about going through with her plan, but she averted the camera, hesitantly. Mr. Hops was saved. Ever since that day Charlie and Sicily had been very close. She remembered the day at the park vividly; "Why don't you ever talk Sici-pee-pee!" The boy yelled at Sicily. "Yea, what's wrong with you? Are you a mute? Huh? ANSWER US FREAK!" The other boy yelled shoving Sicily to the ground. Sicily tried to mutter a response but all that came out was a stutter. "You're so weird... Just talk!" The boy yelled kicking sand onto Sicily. Young Sicily began to cry, tears streaming down her face. "Yo Bitch! Who THE FUCK! TOLD YOU IT WAS OKAY TO LAY HANDS ON MY BFF!" Charlie screamed as she began to hover above the floor, blazing pink fire blasting from her eyes and hands. The two boys screamed. "RUN BEFORE I HIT YOU IN THE DICK SO HARD YOUR BALLS POP OUT YOUR NOSTRILS!" The boys began to pee their pants as they screamed running off in the distance. Charlie skipped over to Sicily helping her up. "Don't worry Sici those meanies won't ever bother us again." Charlie wiped her tears. "What does dick mean?" Sicily asked. "I don't know I just heard it on TV and it sounded cool!" Charlie replied as the two girls held hands walking home.

Sicily then snapped back into reality, realizing Charlie's eye turning pink...
"Oh no..." She said as she sunk further into the chair, covering her face with her hands.

Interactions: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc (Cecil)

05dd3c238aba4fa1127b982ba24ee1d8.jpg

Alec Beaumont
Alec was focused on his phone, his finger gliding against the glass to scroll down to see more of what social media had to offer. In reality, it wasn't much but it beat having to converse with the upbeat heroes, hopefully they'd leave him alone. He was left alone for a few minutes, giving him some peace with his phone and himself. His yellow eyes glossed over each photo and post, letting out a small sigh once in a while after seeing a post that he did not agree or one that was quite basic. He continued to do this until a shadow from a figure caused his phone's brightness to change. Alec's gaze shifted from his phone to the new figure that appeared and the look on his face wasn't one of hospitality.

When he asked to take a seat, Alec immediately had the temptation to tell him to 'fuck off' but he even wasn't that rude. Unlike the others he encountered earlier, he seemed relatively normal and wasn't extremely upbeat. Alec's eyes moved up and down as he studied him and sized him up. Even though Alec's attitude was sour from earlier, he wasn't going to make him stand because of something someone else did. As long as he didn't annoy him, he'd be all good, "You can take a seat, just don't be going crazy like the two nut jobs I met earlier." Alec responded, looking away from Caspar and looking back at his phone. If he ended up being just as annoying as the other two, he was going to smash his phone against the floor.

Interactions: StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus

1595116218378.png
1595222725880.png

Margate&Yanni
interaction: Mera Mera StaidFoal StaidFoal shadowdude505 shadowdude505 AbatedBigfoot AbatedBigfoot
"well, of course, you're adorable I mean look at those squishy cheeks" margate would say a little teasingly to Elias, and of course, with her brother's arrival, everyone else got sorta blinded by the boy's absolute radiance margate would just sigh and then chuckle "yeah the both of us are super tall hey Yanni mind turning down the light I mean we don't need an indoor sun all the time" she'd say chuckling to herself as everyone else fumbled around it seemed Margate was mostly unaffected by his brightness. her attention turned to Kiona who began to explain where she got her clothing made margate kinda frown about the lack of help with... clothing issue though it seemed she knew a lot of centaurs... so that was... cool? "yeah we really could have a party, couldn't we?" she'd say happily.
on the other hand, Yanni was absolutely ecstatic to be around everyone, of course, sure he blinded everyone but unfortunately got them though Yanni hadn't noticed it till his sister mentioned it Yanni's cheeks going a little red in the glow the massively bright like fading into just a soft glow. "oh yeah I can see easily with all this light oh and sorry for blinding you all I umm kinda got carried away" he'd respond happily tilting his head to one side then laughed at Elias comment "OH YEAH wait... explosions? oh yeah, I can make that bigger is super cool ... but dad told me I shouldn't do that, especially with fireworks.." he'd say getting distracted again looking back over at Bon huggling Q only for Elias to also hug the boy... for a second... wheels turned in Yanni's head any sort of good idea had just died with a few simple words "GROUP HUUUG" he'd yell out his wings stretching out pulling margate and Kiona into it as well everyone being wrapped into a warm hug thankfully this whole group hug wasn't a total disaster as margate being their balanced out both of the siblings affects. Yanni's glow fading totally his own body was scaly like margates except his were a golden colour. "SUPRISE" he'd yell out with excitement. in margates case getting suddenly pulled into the group hug was at first horrifying she didn't want to knock everyone out... but everyone was totally fine? she was a little confused but didn't care at the moment happily joining into the importune group hug as it was probably the first and last time this would happen.

Interactions: StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus shadowdude505 shadowdude505 EldridSmith EldridSmith

Julia nodded as she answered her question. ”That would be exactly, four leaders helping each other if needed or asked but with their own goals. We must respect each other and our respective goals, obviously.” She crossed her arms before continuing. ”i honestly don't know who could be the other leader, yet. But as you say, we must focus on graduating so for now we're a group. If we find villains worthy or with potential we can recruit them later, we should all at least have a second in command of our trust eventually. But internal hierarchies within your branch are up to each leader imagination.” She looks around for a moment, checking the auras around, an idea for a name occurred to her. ”Hm... What about Rhamery's Unholy Trinity? Until we get the last member, of course, then we would be a Quartet.”

Now she looks towards Knott. ”Your progenies would be part of your branch of the organization, of course. Let's find some candidates to turn later, ok? ” She smiles again, talking about these things as if planning a party, that's Julia for you. She was surprised by the new guy, that somehow knew the lioness. "A friend of yours, Cleo?" She took a glance to his aura, quite relaxed indeed. "He is... Peculiar, at least. Hello, I'm julia, Goddess of Nature, and you are?" Something seemed a little odd about him, she could feel a little remnant... He probably isn't a mystic but she feels something there, odd indeed.

Last edited:
BonFC2.png
Bonbinette "Bon" Vonkarma
Mentions:
Slav Slav Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams (Sicily, Charlie) Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc (Cecil) StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus (Casper)

Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (Margate, Yanni) StaidFoal StaidFoal AbatedBigfoot AbatedBigfoot shadowdude505 shadowdude505 (Kiona)

She heard Q's stumble on his words when trying to return back the compliment, at which Bon's head now pounded for a second. The redhead laughed at his words and even had her cheeks tint a small red on them, patting his shoulder as if a "Good try". "Hahah~! It's okay. Ya' don't gotta' force ya'self! I know I could look a lot girly and pretty like some of the gals here, but hey! A pretty face and short skirt won't help out in battle!" She laughed a bit more, her hand now rubbing her head and messing with her wild curls at an attempt for her head to stop bothering her. Thankfully, her mind was interrupted by the jump of Elias towards the both of them...Or more particularly, Q. The energetically childish boy cuddled with the guy in front of her, thinking that it was her. "Pfft-!" Bon snorted in an attempt to not laugh, finding the scene in front of her adorable. "Eli~! That's our new friend, Q-ny! I'm right here, ya' dummy!" She then proceeded to place her hand on top of his head, rubbing it in an endearing way.

Suddenly, she felt her personal space be invaded by the rest of the group, with the walking bulb shouting 'Group hug!', to which Bon only yelped in surprise as she was pulled in closer and squished between the group. "Ahh~! I didn't even get ready!" she exclaimed with a laugh afterwards, trying to move around to give herself some space, but being unable to do this made the girl's chest tighten enormously and her head to pound once again. "A-ah..." She chuckled under her breath, succumbing to the group hug reluctantly given that three very tall creatures were around them, to which the redhead felt a certain kind of way. But she laughed along. She laughed and smiled.

Once the group hug was done, Bon's smile was wide and bright, though her vibrant eyes seemed tired. To this, Bon stretched her arms up to the roof once again and groaned. "Hnnnng~! I didn't sleep well, y'all...I only had, like, two hours of sleep! I was so excited to come here~!" She complained in a playful way, even yawning in the end of her wording to emphasize how tired she was. Suddenly, the redhead had remembered something crucial. "Oh! Merde! I need to get my things!" She exclaimed as she placed her hands on both of her cheeks, making a surprised expression. Her eyes quickly skimmed through her surroundings before she spotted it once again. "There it is! Aight' guys~ I'll be right back!" She signaled the group by pointing where the luggage is, letting them know where she was going and immediately taking off to retrieve her things.

Once she was away from the big group, both number and size wise, the redhead couldn't help but exhale softly in relief, though she quickly slapped herself mentally for this and chuckled quietly in response to this, focusing on getting her things and only that. Yet, she couldn't help but eye the other groups that were having their own conversation nearby. It seemed that Tea Addict had made a friend, after all! A guy she hadn't seen before, so she was thrilled to meet him at some point! She enjoyed his bright colors, after all, just like her outfit! She then took a glance to look at the other group that was nearby her. It was the two girls and the bunny boy! The blonde girl was seeming to blush a lot and smile like an idiot as she talked to the man, sliding to him her phone. Though, Bon's eyes couldn't help but land on her giant bust that she had laid onto the table. 'T-They're so big...!" The redhead exclaimed mentally in surprise, having never seen a girl carry such big things before. Unconsciously, her hand was placed on top of her own chest, it being far smaller and tinier in comparison. 'Why do I feel like this?' Her eyebrows furrowed a bit in a tic and quickly Bon shook her head to erase such thoughts, though still keeping her hand on her chest. The bunny man, though...There was something about him that was bothering the deepest parts of her conscious, but she didn't want to remember and didn't try either. Quickly moving on from this, the green haired lady seemed to be the one who was the most uninterested of the two, which Bon would happily bring over to the group, but she was a bit tire- She chuckled to herself and moved on from the group, being now beside her luggage.

"Gotcha~!" She exclaimed to the suitcase, grabbing the handle with both of her hands and pulling it up of the ground. "A-Argh~! I didn't remember how heavy this was!" She complained with a playful tone as if she was talking to someone. Though, suddenly the luggage felt significantly lighter...And a bunch of THUDs hit against the floor that trembled the floor nearby her. A giant army of metal bolts of different sizes and rust started rolling down the floor. Her very few shirts and pants had dropped on her feet, and a framed photo of the orphanage children and her as kids had landed onto the floor as well. In other words, her small luggage had burst open. "A-Ahh?!" She exclaimed in surprise, her chest tightening once again and immediately dropping the now empty case onto the floor to retrieve the photo with an impressive speed. "Ahh...A-Ahahah...~" She chuckled to herself as she picked up the frame, having it turned upside down to not look at it and quickly place it onto the open case. "Woah~! I made a mess! I'm so darn clumsy. Dummy Bonbons!" She hit the top of her head playfully, proceeding now to now pick up every single metal bolt that had rolled down onto the floor once she finished picking up what little clothes she had and dropped it onto the case.

Her chest hurt, but she chuckled under her breath.

Dexy Thornton
Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (Margate, Yanni) AbatedBigfoot AbatedBigfoot (Quentin) shadowdude505 shadowdude505 (Kiona)
Mentions: @Everyone_pretty_much​

1595276586314.pngDexy stood outside the entrance to the Exam Hall, facing the wall opposite to the door. She took a deep breath, psyching herself up. Do it, Dexy! Commit the atrocity! Assert yourself as a true villain! She reached her hand out, ready to ennact the horrid deed. Hah! If Mommy and Daddy could see me now! They would be so, so proud of the villain they gave birth to! Without the slightest inch of remorse, she did it. She dropped the plastic bottle into the trash can rather than the recycling bin beside it. A cruel smile crawled onto Dexy's mouth. "Dahaha! Daaahahahaha! DAAHAHAHAHAHA! DAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

And then, silence, save for the footsteps of passing students. A minute later, Dexy walked into the Exam Hall. She glared at the surrounding students, smirking at the various students. A perfect crowd to minion-ize! She threw her hands on her hips, radiating her pride. "'Tis I! The bringer of darkness and mayhem! The incarnation of true villainy! The one who shall reign terror for eternity!" She jumped on an empty desk, striking a cool pose. "Deeeexxxxyy Thooornton! Daaahahahaha!"

She eyed the two biggest groups in the room, studying them. One comprised serious-looking people who discussed things beyond her thinking capacity. The other embraced each other in a massive group hug, and everyone was super bright—in a literal sense for one student. "Huehuehue, good thing I came prepared!" At that, she whipped out a pair of sunglasses. Dexy had taken them from the lost and found, when they weren't even hers!

"I suppose I should greet my devilish peers, first!" Dexy hopped down from the desk, walking over to the group, right after they finished their group hug. She passed by Bon as she left to retrieve her things. "This must be the villain group!" she yelled. What an eccentric-looking team! I would never expect a band of villains to look like this! "So! What is the plan, my fellow scoundrels? Are we rooting out the do-gooders, first? Promoting drugs to kids? Swapping the lids of trash and recycle bins? I overheard some of what the heroes across the room were saying, but it's too confusing for me to get!" She glanced at each of her "teammates," beaming with delight.

Cecil uncomforable.png

Cecil Willaims
Cecil looked down at the phone with its bunny case, slightly squinting his eyes at its appearance as his foot tapping stopped for a moment before continuing once again. he nodded to Sicily "Yeah, I am a Jackrabbit actually- good eye! but also I uh-" he turned back to look at Charlie "I ain't got a phone so, sorry. plus I really ain't got time for anything like that anyways right now, I'm putting full focus on being a hero and getting into Rhamery. Gotta keep my head clear, ya' know?" he released his ear and let it flop back to the top of his head, bending in the middle while the other stood straight up.

It was then Charlie seemed to get really heated about the whole discrimination thing, which was kinda weird to Cecil considering that she wasn't really involved in it, In fact, maybe she was getting a little too heated, causing a scene like this was something that made Cecil really uncomfortable. His rabbit ears flopped backward as he looked at the people staring at them. "Well, I'd better go get checked in or whatever, scope out the competition n' stuff. I'll catch you two around."

Cecil sat up and flipped over the table, landing with his hands in his pockets and walking into the crowd, he walked for a bit before practically tripping on some girl with vibrant orange hair who was picking up all her stuff that had scattered across the ground, catching himself from falling over and crouching next to her he began picking up the other things she'd dropped without saying a word, just placing them where the items would seem to fit. He looked up to the girl when they were all done with a bit of a tired expression, you'd really think people would be more careful in such open and public places. "Ay, I got you this time, but you oughta be more careful in such densely packed placed, aight? You lucky I'm a rabbit and not a centaur or you would have been one with the pavement, Red."

The tone of his voice was genuine but a tad condescending like an older brother telling a younger sibling off. His eyes quickly went from looking tired to analyzing her up and down, while his ears both flopped over and a rabbit foot thumped the floor. His eyes widened for as his foot stopped tapping and ears shot straight up "God damn... Bonbinette? Holy shit you actually manage to make it out of Norecrest in one piece?!?" He knew this girl from the orphanage! It was Bonbi- Or- 'Bon' as he used to call her to his mother's dismay, he remembered her pretty well, honestly, Cecil remembered most of the kids from the orphanage since he had a hand on raising them with his mom

When he got home he was so telling his mom about how one of the kids from the orphanage had made it to the big leagues.... well, big-ish leagues.

Interaction: Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams Sicily and Charlie Mera Mera Bon

Cleopatra Abdel
egyptian_cat_concept_by_horus_goddess-d9te0fa.jpgShe was trying to tune out the other conversations going on around her, but with her ears, it was just too easy to hear one of the girls with the rabbit mention the animal that some of her features resembled. She shot the busty chick a quick queenly glare before turning her attention to her own hands. She unsheathed the claws in the fingertips of her right hand and ran the fingers on her other hand over them. If she came across racist assholes, well...she can handle them herself.

A vaguely familiar voice caught her attention and she quickly retracted her claws.

"It would be more accurate to call him an acquaintance," Cleo batted her hair regally as she replied. "We met...four or five years ago. He was in a gang that was trying to buy something from my father," she explained. Time had the habit of flying so she was a bit fuzzy on all the details; She was sure that his name started with a W.

Wallace, William, Winston? No those sounded too sophisticated.

"It's Wade, right?" she asked, something clicking in her mind. "You're timing is impeccable," the unchanging royal look on her face almost made it seem like an insult.

Cleo glanced over at Julia. Villain politics was a dangerous game, granted they were just student age, but the team up idea originated from the plant goddess; it was only fair to her to explain things, if she wanted to.

In the mean time, Cleo turned her attention to a rather loud newcomer. Loud people seemed to be common around here, but this student wanna-be seemed to be a villain, misguided as she was. Cleo watched like a patient big sister (that also thought of herself as the queen); waiting for the mix-up to be inevitably exposed.

Interactions: EldridSmith EldridSmith Neo Alice Neo Alice StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus
Mentions: Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams

Kiona Phillips
Rinkah6.jpgThe group hug took Kiona by surprise; Before she knew it, a large wing was holding her against the others. She wasn't sure where the regular sized humans were, but she hoped her muscular horse half wasn't squishing anyone.

For the first couple seconds, a faint pink line appeared across her nose and cheeks; Her eyes were wide, red orbs darting around. She started to relax and closed her eyes after realizing that she wasn't hurting anyone. It wasn't often that she got hugs from non-centaurs, but Margate and Yanni were definitely the right size to pull one off. It felt...nice.

"I guess this means we're officially a hero alliance," she said, a little warmth cutting through her tough girl bravado.

After the hug, Kiona made sure to stand still as she reacquired tabs on the rest of the group. Once she felt it was safe to move, she took a couple steps back to make some breathing room.

She soon heard someone cackling and turned to see a newcomer who thought that they were villains too. "Huh?" Kiona raised an eyebrow. "I think you're a little confused. The villain group is down there," she pointed at the group at the plant table. "We're the heroes. If you want to hang out, fine..." She seemed a little harmless; how was swapping lids supposed to be evil? Sounded more like a misguided prank.

"...Just know that when the exam starts, you're likely going to be teamed up with them."

StaidFoal StaidFoal Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 AbatedBigfoot AbatedBigfoot

Last edited:
Caspar Hyatt
Slav Slav Mera Mera Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

Caspar was put-off at first by the look on Alec's face, but smiled with a crinkled eyebrow at the mention of nut-jobs.
"Sounds like you had a handfull, bro. Name's Caspar."
Then came a young woman who seemed to own luggage that had been nearby. Perhaps the boy who glared at him was watching it? Or was this one of the "nut-jobs?"
When her luggage came open, he'd almost sprung out of his seat to help her, but then the blur of a rabbit-eared guy nearly tripped over her.

"You two ok?"
Caspar observed the rest of their conversation at the revelation that they knew each other.

Knott Lazarus
shadowdude505 shadowdude505 Neo Alice Neo Alice EldridSmith EldridSmith

Knott soon realized that they were still bleeding and there were no bandages in sight. Oops.
Staring for a moment at the blood, which was running down their wrist, they developed a puzzled expression and stood up. They had no idea that there were anticoagulants in their saliva until now.

"I think I'd better get something to stop this bleeding." They wondered for a moment if Julia could grow bandages from her flowers like she grew the bottle. Cotton did come from plants, after all.

1595288772339.png1595289175131.png Kane stood outside the building with his mom as she spoke to him. "I am so proud of you. Go, and come back with good news. Safe travels and good luck. You are destined to do great things for the people in need." She said with a small smile upon her face.
"I will mom." He says as he looks at the building and other potential students.
"I am proud and I can't wait for us to celebrate your success. Maybe I can scrounge up enough to afford your favorite dinner and desert"
"Mom you don't have to, I'm just glad you're taking time off work to do this." He said knowing that was something they couldn't really afford.
"I want to Kane. This is something that deserves to be celebrated." She said as she put her hand on his shoulder.
"Alright fine but nothing expensive." He says, his resistance to the idea breaking under her loving gaze.
She laughed a little at how easily he broke, but she knew he had trouble saying no to her. "I will see what we can do" She told him firmly, but with a loving smile before wrapping her arms around him in a tight hug. "Now go before you miss the exam." She joked as she let go.
"Alright alright." He says before heading into the building, stopping on the way to look back at her with a smile. "Goodbye mom."
"Goodbye Kane, be safe" She said as she watched him leave. She had given up two of her shifts for the day. She couldn't really afford it. But she didn't let him know that. He had always tried to help her as he had grown up and she wanted to see him off for such an important moment. However she couldn't stay any longer, otherwise she would be late for her third shift for the day.
He began heading toward inside with a stone faced expression, determined to get into that school to escape the hellish situation he and his mother faced every day. The crowded school where everyone was herded from class to class like sheep, each wearing ratty old hand-me-downs just like him. Thankfully his mother went out of her way to buy him some new clothing, though he was sure she overspent on him once again.
His eyes darted all over the place for sensor's and anything like he had seen coming through the corridor. After seeing that there were none he sighed in relief as he made 4 thin daggers on each arm, 8 in total, letting them harder and slide down his sleeves. He coughed loudly so no one would notice the sound of diamonds running across each other, thankfully they were all smooth and nicely slipped into the cuffs at the end of the sleeves. He thankfully made a few modifications so that they would all fit into some threads to keep them from sliding around inside his sleeves.
As he moved through the crowds inside he was ran into by a hulking figure before bumping into two girls nearby. He glares at the person before looking back at the girls. One was timid and cute looking and the second... good lord he didn't know breast got that big outside of fantasy. He bowed to the two in apology. "Please excuse the intrusion, I was bumped into and in turn bumped into you. My name is Kane Katsu, may I inquire if you two are in the hero program?"
Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams (He's 6'3" and idk your guys heights)

BonFC2.png
Bonbinette "Bon" Vonkarma
Mentions: Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams (Charlie, Sicily) EldridSmith EldridSmith
Interaction: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus Slav Slav

When she had aimed for one of the bolts on the floor, an uninvited hand had gotten to it before her. "Hm?" Bon questioned while her head tilted sideways slightly, looking to her side to see who it was that took her object. Her eyes immediately were attracted by the flopping of bunny ears as the man was moving around with her, and the fluffy ball behind him that would shake every once in a while. 'Ooh! It's the bunny man I saw before!' she recalled in her mind seeing him not even a few seconds ago talking to those really pretty girls, at which then Bon soon blinked a couple of times at the realization of this. 'Wait. I'm a girl too...Is he trying to hit on me like with those two?!' Bon's cheeks had turned a slight pink at this and her yellow eyes dropped down to the floor, busying her mind with collecting the rest of her things quickly. She was willing to meet other people and make friends with them, of course, but she had never had a guy flirt with her or anything! 'Okay, Bonnie! Mama had always told ya' that you're really pretty and ya' should take advantage of that, but Mama! I'm not elegant or girly at all! Especially compared to those two! and I don't even have big boobies like the blonde one!' She exclaimed in her mind as if talking to her. She wasn't even that nervous, and it was actually the thrill of this situation happening than anything else! Bon was excited more than anything, but internally she still wanted to have a decent first impression be seen as "Pretty".

Time had passed quickly for the redhead since she was emerged in her many thoughts and inner conflicts, and before she knew it, they both had finished packing everything up. At this, Bon blinked a couple of times back to reality and started to smile widely, looking at her surroundings now that it was all clean and neat like before. "Woah~! It's all clean now! Thank ya', Buns~ Ya' saved me a lot of trouble!" She thanked the unknown man. Almost as if she had forgotten the inner conflict she was having a couple of minutes ago. Though soon, his voice resonated through her ears, to which Bon lowered her head in response. What was this? Why was her chest tight now? Why is she feeling chills down her spine? What was this uneasy feeling? He wasn't saying anything particularly wrong or bad or mean, so why-

"God damn... Bonbinette? Holy shit you actually manage to make it out of Norecrest in one piece?!?"
Ah. That's why.

Bon quickly looked up to look at the somewhat-shorter man in front of her. Her almost-unnerving eyes looking into those emerald hues she was, admittedly, hoping weren't it. His demeanor and appearance were forced into Bon's mental barrier. After all, Cecil had always been one of the nicest kids when he was with her, even if the redhead had blocked that orphanage down to the deepest parts of her conscience since she stepped one foot out of that place this morning. Deep down, she had missed him as well. After a few seconds of silence from the two of them, given Bon was looking at his eyes, soon her head pounding brought her back to reality. "A-Ahahah..." She chuckled a bit after his sentence, her yellow eyes quickly averting away. Don't take her wrong. She was incredibly happy to see him, but she needed to fix herself up from the surprise. It was years since she last saw him, after all, but Norecrest was not a good thing to remember along with him.

A question of concern from an outsider brought the redhead back to reality once again, quickly looking over to where it came from. She gave the guy she had seen before a wide grin and gave him a salutation gesture. "Yup! My hero here helped me out a lot~! Thank ya' Oh! And nice to meet ya' too! I like ya' look a lot! Oh, oh! Hello, Tea Addict!" At once, she was back to herself again, laughing in the end of her greeting after she teased the golden eyed guy. Having a smile on her face now, she quickly turned to face her old friend and jumped to his arms without a warning, hugging him tightly and even shaking his body a little bit. "Mon Dieu~! I was not expecting to see ya' ever again, Celly! You even had me dumbfounded for a moment there~ Woah! You're almost my height as well! Ya' grew to be quite handsome, huh~? I guess ya' mama was right all along!" She then let go of the barely shorter guy, leaning over to look at his face closer. He indeed did not look like he did back in the days! The flashing image of him sitting with the two pretty girls crossed her mind suddenly and laughed, placing her hands on both of her cheeks now as her bright eyes looked at his green ones. "Hmmm...Oui~! You've definitely grown up! I can see how ya' got ya'self not one, but TWO girlfriends at the same time?! Look at ya', ya' playboy~!" She laughed at her teasing joke once she called him that bunny mascot. Bon soon proceeded to look back on the girls and have a smug smile splattered on her face. "Hmmm~! I didn't know ya' liked big chests! I heard that's what guys usually want, but I guess I'm at a lost here, hahah!" She laughed more, almost comically covering her own, somewhat flat, chest. She didn't not have nothing, but she was definitely one of the smaller girls here in that aspect. "Well, I'm not the prettiest girl here or anything, really~ I'm kinda' a mess like how I've always been, ya' see~?"

Soon, Bon had looked back on the girls again and encountered a third figure that wasn't there before! A rather attractive and...really tall too. She liked his hair a lot, but that wasn't the point here! Cecil's girlfriends were in danger! "Ahh! Celly! Don't waste ya' time with a non-girly gal like me! Ya' girlfriends are 'bout to be taken away! Look, look!" She exclaimed to the bunny-eared man, pointing at the group farther away from them with an expression of major worry on her face. She really didn't understand relationships. At all.

Interactions: StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus shadowdude505 shadowdude505 EldridSmith EldridSmith

”I see… it’s to be expected, you are quite unforgettable.” She meant it as a praise, as this strong feline was not only striking beautiful but also had the personality and pedigree to back it up. She smiled when she abstained from explaining exactly why his timing was perfect, a little gesture but respect was a quality that Julia valued highly. ”Yes, Indeed, we were just discussing how we were missing a last member in our organization. Four leaders, each with their own goals but with a pact to help each other out. Of course we’re merely starting and as such we’re just a 4 people group with plans for the future, we have the Queen of Diamonds, The Ruler of Hearts and the Goddess of Clovers.” Her right hand gently signaled towards those of the respective symbol, making the back of their chair shaped flowers grow extra petals large above to clearly specify their chosen suit of cards, now instead of chair shaped they were more of ‘throne’ shaped. ”That leaves a vacant opened to take the ‘spades’ symbol, should you be interested.” Her left hand waved to the remaining empty space, green light flowing from the table shaped flower in front of them to grow an extra and final throne shaped flower with the ‘Spades’ symbol on top. ”If you wish to join us, sit and take your rightful place.” She didn’t really saw him as the ‘leader’ type but that sensation she felt in his aura had her intrigued, also Cleo seemed to know him a bit at that was good for morale.

After finishing the throne, she noticed Knott still bleeding, that seemed odd since regeneration should be a common trait. ”Oh, don’t worry darling.” She extender her right hand towards them, growing a giant red rose from her palm in matter of seconds. The rose however, suddenly began to wither after reaching full bloom, green energy remaining from it’s short ‘life’. The green energy flowed towards their wound, filling his skin with the lost sensation of life itself. The wound healed after that, although how did the feeling of life felt inside their body after so much time of being ‘undead’ was a total mystery for our local goddess. ”Tell me, how was it? It’s not just healing magic you know? It’s life itself poured into you, did you felt something?”

1595290193007.png Wade nodded to Knott as they introduced them self and he shook their hand... willingly or not. He smiled at the the cute girl with flowers in her hair as she whispered to Cleo. Seeing as she didn't take his watery hand he retracted it back into his body. He lazily raised an eyebrow at her calling herself a goddess, and as he was about to introduce himself Cleo beat him to it. "Yeap I'm Wade, Wade Waterson. Ex-gangster, gang hopper, and connoisseur of various chemicals. Nice to meet ya Knott; Julia." He said with a stoned grin. "Allow this mortal to gaze upon your godly grace." He said taking her hand and kissing it with a bow before chuckling at Cleo. "The queen Cat is as beautiful as ever." He flattered. "Ayyy Good thing I stopped by to say Hi then, what's my timing on point for though?" He was used to meeting lots of different people and her unchanging face wasn't strange or insulting to him. Like Cleo he was rather adept in Villain politics, but on lower end: Thugs, gang lords, drug lords, and other various kingpins who know the low life on the streets. "Hard to forget such a purrfect person." Wade joked with a grin as Julia commented on his remembrance of Cleo as he saw Julia smile at him. He leaned forwards as he listened to her explanation of their organization. "Yo I'm down, I know my way around the underworld." He declared with a coy smile. "If you need hand with druglords, gangsters, and any of those I'm down to do negotiations. Eh may as well set up a drug empire 'afore I'm taken down so I got a goal there." He said before chuckling about the spade card. "I would be the one to get the shovel, fitting since I'm not too high and mighty to do some digging." He said as he sat back on a summoned throne of water... he himself shrunken to fit the display. He began chuckling as he reabsorbed the water to stand back up at his full height before formally bowing. "Wade Waterson, King of Spades at your service."
Neo Alice Neo Alice shadowdude505 shadowdude505 StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus

Last edited:
"No... No phone!?.. what a waste..." Charlie turned to Sicily grinning at her. "Okay, so I have a totes good idea!"

"W-What is it...?" Charlie giggled rubbing her hands together manically.
"Okay so we're women now, almost 18, we need men. Both of us need a man. Oh btw, there was this fucking idiot who called you pathetic, I say we change his mind, give you a total makeover, show your girls." As she looked down at Sicily's chest. "And we'll deff have to make you less anxious maybe practice not being nervous... Uh, how do I say it... wreck...?"
"I... I don't think that's really... necessary."
"Bitch please, of course, it's necessary, if you start out the year as a single nervous anxiety-filled, stuttering, nerdy, green-haired, weirdo, then that's how you'll be seen as for the rest of the year," Charlie paused trying to think of kind words to say to her, "I mean technically we shouldn't give a shit what those assholes think, but if you want a good reputation then that's what it might take if I'm being honest, I love your cute, nerdy, little stuttering self, but people are going to make fun of you, and call you names, I can't protect you forever cutie...."
"You... You think... I'm a weirdo...?" Sicily said as she began to cry.
"No... your a fucking beautiful queen and I don't know what I'd do without you as my friend, your smart and kind and that's all that really matters but that's how other people will see you if you look vulnerable."

Just then a boy was shoved nearby bumping into Sicily's and Charlie's chairs. "Wtf!? Watch it- oh... Hey cutie," Charlie relaxed herself sitting back into her chair. "No worries for bumping into us... Why don't you take sit babes." The boy responded and charlie bit her lip at his response as an evil idea spread into her mind. "Yea I mean technically we'd be called students of the hero course, but we don't like labels. Anyways my name is Charlie, and this cutie is Sicily." Sicily awkwardly puts her hand out of her to shake it. "So hun, are you in the hero course?" Charlie asked the Kane.

Interactions: EldridSmith EldridSmith (Kane)

Q felt another person wrap around him but it wasn't like the first two where he felt different. When he turned to see who else was touching him, he saw the loud kid from earlier. Before he could react, the rest of the group was pulled in for a group hug. "Ah sheesh you all like to move fast huh" he chuckled. When the pressure of the group release he let out a deep sigh. "I can breath again. A hero alliance huh? I guess I can team up with all of you." He smiled, the thought of having a team right out the gate excited him. "With our combined powers I'm sure theres nothing that can stop us!" He shouted. He stood on the table and made a fist in front of him. "We can do it!" His excitement was quickly discarded with the new person that join the group.

His gaze became dark when the girl thought they were villains. Quentin despised villains which was ironic given who was really was on the inside. He gritted his teeth and clenched both his hand into fists which were now hanging at his sides. He took a deep breath and ignited his hands as he turned to face her. His anger ignored the fact that their idea of being a "villain" was small childish things like not recycling. If he had just listened, he wouldn't have come off as mean. "You have no reason to be over here you waste of space." The flames in his hand grew as he became more angry. Now the flames are up to his elbows. The heat resonating from him was enough that anyone close to him could feel some heat. He extinguished the flames in one hand and grabbed the woman's shirt. He arched his flaming hand back as if he was about to throw a punch. "If you know whats good for you, you should walk away before I make you my punching bag!" He yelled loud enough for the cafeteria to hear. He let them go with a slight push. He turned his back to her and joined the group for a second time.

StaidFoal StaidFoal and the table group XD

Last edited:
Knott Lazarus
EldridSmith EldridSmith Neo Alice Neo Alice shadowdude505 shadowdude505

Knott barely noticed Wade shaking the hand that wasn't bleeding. They were pre-occupied with the fact that for a moment, they felt closer to when they were legitimately alive. They had been watching Julia heal their hand, and the residual blood that was on the back of their wrist and hand after the wound closed had actually become a more natural shade of red.
"Whoa...." They mused, before turning their attention to the others once more.
They were impressed by Wade's hydrokinetic display, which they were watching this time.

"It's settled then. We're the Unholy Quartet of Rhamery." They smiled again, this time wide enough to show their teeth.

Caspar Hyatt
@I can't even count these people

The talk of girlfriends and tea addictions was interrupted by a loud yell, threatening to "make you my punching bag."
"What the heck, bro!?" He stood back up, practically marching over to the source of the racket. "Not cool. You'd better back off yourself." His expression was one of utmost rage, but he did nothing else just yet.

Last edited:
1595306014792.png Kane's eyebrow twitched at the reaction from the short girl, her initial reaction was rude before she became friendly upon seeing him. Shallow. That was the word that he instantly began associating with Charlie. "Thank you for accepting my apology." He said in a very formal manner. "I shall stand, thank you for the offer." He declared before hearing them shunt the name of hero, or at least Charlie did. They were clearly after whatever title for selfish reasons. The girl next to her appeared timid and shy and had said nothing so far, he wasn't going to judge her over the person they were with as many people on the streets stuck with those they were dissimilar to. "I am going to be a hero, and yes I am in the hero course." He said before he heard loud yelling and bright flames coming from behind him. He saw a person reeling back a flaming punch and Kane dashed towards them, leaving the two girls behind, to get into range before exerting a great deal of stamina to completely cover Q's arm in diamond from the shoulder down. He was left panting after the action, he was irritated that he was likely to be weakened during the first few minutes of the test, but at least he was able to save someone. "Take your villainy elsewhere, even if you are scum attacking someone unprovoked is unforgivable." He said as he glared at Q while trying to catch his breath. Upon seeing Q let go of the girl he cracked the casing around their arm and floated the shards towards himself and dropped them into his open hands, forming them into needles and sliding them into his cuffs.
AbatedBigfoot AbatedBigfoot Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams ( @ entire table group )

Last edited:
05dd3c238aba4fa1127b982ba24ee1d8.jpg

Alec Beaumont
Alec never looked up from his phone as the boy sat down next to him. He focused his eyes on it until Caspar spoke and he slowly shifted his gaze over to him. His dull yellow eyes rested on him and he started to speak to him, "Caspar? I-" As Alec was speaking the boy jumped to help someone and he caught sight of somebody he definitely didn't want to see. All these damn heroes were ruining his day and by his guess the trio were all heroes. He turned around to focus on his phone again but he heard Bon calling to him.

Today, Alec may lose his sanity. When he heard her voice, he internally groaned and slammed his head on the table, ending in a large thud. "This fucking bitch can't leave me alone." Alec muttered to himself, head resting upon the desk. Why couldn't he be left alone for one second? Every hero at this school was a fucking nut job and he wanted no part of it. He heard more commotion over his shoulder but he didn't even bother looking. This school was going to be hell for him and at this point he just wanted to get it over with but he's going to be here longer then he wanted. Why can't this exam start already? He tried shifting his focus away from the commotion but it wasn't working. What did he get himself into?

Interactions: StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus
Mentions: Mera Mera

Goddess of Nature

Julia looked at his powers in action with a lot of interest, although had to wave a hand and disappear the throne shaped flower she had already made for him. Either way, that was a good chance to see him in action. ”Are you a mystic by any chance? I’ve never seen a hydrokinetic capable of turning themselves into actual water and so fluidly too.” True, she didn’t felt he was a proper mystic but there was something there in his aura that hinted to something related to it. ”We haven’t even passed the exam and already had completed the first step into our ascending, marvelous!” She smiled while she exclaimed her excitement. ”Hmph… you know, I could help you with the drug business, well, only those herb related. I’ve been told that the cannabis I grow it’s like ambrosia.” She lets out a little laugh, before crossing her arms and looking a little more serious. ”With my help you won’t have to invest into acquiring the product or growing it yourself in the old mortal ways. ” She lets loose her left arm, snapping her fingers softly.

A dozen of red roses grew immediately on the table shaped flower, decorating it. This was a mere representation of what she meant. ”You wouldn’t run out of stock, neither would have to wait too much for new batches. Yeah… why didn’t I made a drug empire, again?” She sidetracked a bit there, questioning herself for a moment. ”Oh, hahaha, anyway, as I said, I can be helpful.” She smiled again, this time looking a Knott. ”That reminds me, be sure you don’t turn any drug addicts into vampires, ok?” She takes a quick glance towards Wade. ”No offense.” She goes back into looking at the vampire. ”It’s just… they could be really disastrous, impulse problems and all that. And they can’t really overdose on blood, see what I mean?” Then something else occurs to her, turning her attention to Wade again. ”Say, do you know any non-drug user gangs seeking new leadership? Our Leader of Hearts could use an army.”

Waiting for her response she realized something important as well. ”I… I think I forgot explaining my goals, didn’t i?” She crosses her arms, trying to come up with the proper worlds easy enough to understand. ”I’m looking for the other deities… to put it simply, aside from that I don’t really have a proper goal yet. I just need help into defeating them… and taking their divinity away.” She smiles once more, as if this was a mundane task. ”This is why I figured four leaders should be fit, after all they are only four of us, gods I mean. I want their power, and since only a god can take away another god’s powers… I think it’s kind of an obvious goal, to me at least.” She shrugged; she doesn’t really have a goal other than that. ”I’m using my divine powers to aid you all in your own goals, so I’m only really asking for your strength against them and your loyalty to the group itself.” She looks towards Cleo this time. ”Say, Cleo, I haven’t figured out a direct way I can help you. I’m getting rid of Knott weakness to sun, and I’m giving herbal drugs to Wade, is there something I can directly provide to you?”

Goddess of Water
Interactions: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

Marina just had gone out of the pool in the school facilities, water dripping all over the floor while she used the towel to dry herself up, she did this before every entrance exam but this time something was different.”That didn’t relax me at all, what is it with me today?” She puts her left hand over her chest, her heart has been beating faster since this morning and heavy feeling resting on her stomach. It was uncommon for her to be this way so… ”Nervous? Why? This is just… like any other day.” She took a deep breath and close her eyes, room temperature quickly dropping until the entire pool froze over. She regained her peace, that fragile cold peace that maintains her sane enough to do her job and function as a heroine.

After changing to her regular clothes she made walked into the main building approaching to fellow teacher, the main teacher of the villain class to be specific. She was in her civilian form, not Lapislazuli but Marina Coldwater. ”Did you finish yet? How long are you going to keep the kids waiting?” She asked without the slightest hint of emotion, as usual, not that she had something against him. Yes, he was a villain and as such it’s not exactly a friend of hers but he’s also a teacher and they are rules against killing the co-workers in this place, not that that’s what she wants to do… but it does helps improving the morale around the staff. ”You left all the work pile up until the last second didn’t you? Typical, hurry up. ” She crosses her arms while looking at him.

Last edited:
Elias Holden and Dexy Thornton
Interactions: shadowdude505 shadowdude505 (Kiona) AbatedBigfoot AbatedBigfoot (Quentin)
Nearby: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (Margate, Yanni) StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus (Caspar) EldridSmith EldridSmith (Kane)​

Dexy raised a brow at the centaur. "What in the world are you talking about? I never make mistakes! This is definitely a group of villains!" She smirked, flicking her hair over her shoulder. Testing the newcomer, I see! Come at me, then! As soon as she thought that, the orange-haired boy abruptly landed before her, donning the largest smile she'd ever seen.

He grabbed her hands, raising them up between them. "It's nice to meet you! My name's Elias! We're not villains! Let's get along, anyway!"

Dexy's cheeks instantly erupted in a dazed redness, and she let out a small yelp. "W-What are you doing?! You idiot!" A surprise attack! They're not holding back on the tests one bit! She shook her head, wrestling her hands free from Elias' grasp. Much to her dismay, his cheerful smile only widened with excitement. Is he toying with me? Dexy rapidly shook her head. Don't let the other villains get to you! Show them you mean business! At that, she forced a stern look on herself, though the red warmth on the cheeks hasn't subsided yet. "As I understand, you're all testing me on whether or not I'm a true villain! Well, I intend to give you incontrovertible proof! I commit such an atrocious crime right outside this very Exam Hall! I—!"

Not another word in, and the white-haired boy from the group struck. The utter shock of the attack was enough to destroy everything she had going for herself, sapping the ambitious look from her face in an instant. The insults eradicated whatever proud thoughts she once held. When he pushed her away, Dexy's legs were so numb that she fell silent on the floor. Everything—her vision and the words thrown around her—blurred out. She couldn't note the people who leapt to her aid, for they were more focused on the offender than the victim. Her breath was shaking, and a warm stream of water ran down her eye. "Y—" Dexy shakily crawled up, stammering with her sudden dry throat. "You good-for-nothing heroes..!" Dexy ran blindly, trying to no avail to hold in the tears. She ran until she was up against the wall, sitting on the icy floor and burying her wet face into her knees. And people wondered why she hated heroes.

Elias couldn't get rid of the chapped feeling in his throat. It flared up when Dexy ran, and now it seemed Quentin was getting in a fight with some other students. "G-Guys, please don't fight..." His eyes narrowed, and his bright smile faltered for a split second. "P-Please s-stop..." His breath was steadily quivering, now. He wasn't used to dealing with these kinds of situations, and it was showing.

1595116218378.png
1595222725880.png

Margate&Yanni
AbatedBigfoot AbatedBigfoot shadowdude505 shadowdude505 StaidFoal StaidFoal
aaaaannnnddd Slav Slav
with the awkward but enjoyable group hug ending Bon slipped away to go get her luggage so that was perfectly fine. though during the whole hug Kiona had said something that once everyone broke off made Margate's grin turn into a huge smile her massive sharp teeth very obvious now "weell yeeaaah team hero it is then".
this would result in Yanni throwing his arms up into the air letting out an excited WOOOW "THIS IS GREAT HERO SQUAD" he exclaimed excitedly moving away form everyone his body would begin to glow even more going form the dull shine to old lightbulb level. at that point, another person joined there group talking about being evil or something it caused Yanni to scratch his head in confusion tilting it to one side "umm? I think we are the good guys? here miss? but hiiii I'm Yanni what's your name?" it was at that moment toast man suddenly got really angry with the silly evil girl. finally, the cogs in the energetic boys head began to turn, fear being a good motivator for a minor degree of competence, prompting Yanni to realises that himself plus fire could cause a lot of problems "umm... maybe oh I should go ill see everyone later" he'd reply with a somewhat worried smile before darting off before he caused to many problems.
the arrival of the somewhat confused villain girl just made margate about as confused it seemed she meant well but kinda got off on the wrong foot on who was here as a villain and who was not "well--" margate didn't have any time to finish her sentence when Q went off on the girl getting seriously pissy with her "wooooaahh ok calm down its not like we're here to kill one another... like... seriously no need to freak people out on the first day.... sorry about that" she'd say hastily in response hoping to have not caused too many problems. yet.... the girl was already gone "hey... man that was seriously uncalled for she was just trying to be friendly... and all for one little thing you decided to freak her out? that's hardly fair" she'd shake her head disappointedly this was primary school all over again.... except this time it wasn't her being judged...
Yanni was already long gone from the group taking a breath he'd look back any semblance of logic in his brain fading quickly again back to his usual energetic attitude... thusly he'd spot his next unfortunate victim the annoyed-looking boy that didn't seem that happy... thusly Yanni reloved to make the boy feel better the air around Yanni seemed to glow just a bit using his wings to push himself just off the ground he'd essentially float over toward Alec his bring shininess getting unconformably close to the gloomy boy "HIIIIIIII THERE you ok? you look sad? is it because your lonely don't worry about that anymore I'm here now oh hey my names Yanni what's yours?"

Sicily looked down at her hand that she had outstretched and awkwardly retracted it. "Did that asshole just leave without shaking your hand?! Shallow ass bitch!"
"It's okay... Maybe he was late for something or to check out the yelling... He seemed to rush off rather quickly." Charlie stood up to face Kane leaving, "No one, and I mean NO ONE, ignores my best friend!" Charlie said as her eyes flashed pink.

Charlie opened her eyes. She was seven years old again. She looked around the room. On her desk was a note. She walked over at her desk and read the note. It was her mother's handwriting, it read, "Dear Charlie, your stepfather will be watching you while I am away. Stay safe." Charlie opened her door and crept down the hallway. She heard strange noises coming from her stepfather's room, unnatural noises. She crept over to the door and slightly pushed it open. The door gave off a creek and her stepfather's noises ceased. She saw him touching himself. She didn't know what it meant but it wasn't good. She wanted to step away, to leave, but her stepfather called her in with a, "Come in here Charlie sweety." Charlie nervously walked to the side of the bed. She said, "Daddy, what are you doing?" "Can you help daddy please Charlie?" "Help you with what?" "You can't tell your mother." Charlie stepped away, knowing what he was doing wasn't okay. He grabbed her by the hair, yanking her toward himself. She screamed, digging her nails into his skin, but it didn't matter. He was just too strong and she was a seven-year-old girl. He slammed her on the bed beside him. She screamed and he shoved cloth down her throat. He held her down and she screamed for hours and hours, but no one came, no one heard, no one cared. Her mother arrived at the house the next day to find her husband's charred body. Charlie knew from that day forward she knew she would only dress for herself and only for herself. If she was pretty she only did that for herself, and no one else. She would never let a man take her power again, nor another women's. Which is why Sicily hasn't talked to her dad for years...

Charlie turned back to Sicily, "Let's go cutie! We have stuff to do." Charlie walked sassily toward a table with a large number of students at it, one of the students being the guy who insulted Sicily earlier, with Sicily timidly walking by her side. Charlie stopped in front of the table with a hand on her hip, "Good morning, sluts." "Um...Maybe not call people derogatory terms when you first meet them...." Sicily said from behind Charlie. "Well anyway, you know I love you cuties! Except you," Charlie glared at Alec, "No one ever calls my friends pathetic, especially when you are. Anyways, just because some of us are heroes and some of us are villains doesn't mean we have to be divided. We can all break the system and be together as one."

Last edited:
Goddess of Nature
Interactions: StaidFoal StaidFoal

Julia immediately noticed the girl running away from the heroes, crying and even crushing against the wall. ”Excuse me for a second...” She stood up from the throne shaped flower, serious face and attitude, she approached the girl and spoke softly towards her after crouching a bit to be at her size. ”Hey… I’m Julia… did the mean heroes did something to you?” She gave a glance towards the ‘heroic’ group. ”Mind telling me which one dared to go against a fellow villain?” She smiled warmly to the girl, cheerful tone in place again but less happier than before. ”C’mon, we villains have a special table away from those awful people. ” She offered her left hand to the girl so she would stand up. ”Wanna make them pay for what they did to you?”

When he let go of the girl and turned away, he felt the diamonds shatter from his arm and followed them back to the source with his eyes. "You" he said in a lower tone while squinting his eyes, "So another villain has come to the aid. That's fine, I'll take you on as well then!" Quentin was oblivious to the others talking to him and even the new one that joined the table. I'll show you what a hero can really do."

( EldridSmith EldridSmith ) post: "You dare call me a villain when you strike a defenseless person unprovoked?! If you are a hero then I denounce you!"

Hearing the words defenseless person, Q shook his head. His mind was clouded by total darkness and it wasn't Quentin that was in control, it was someone else, rather something else. He took a moment to recall what just happened and felt utter shame. He couldn't believe what he had just done. He wanted to take it back but his power could not help in. Q squeezed his hands and bit his lip, he looked in the direction the girl ran to and made his way over there. Not making eye contact with anyone, he felt disgusted. Joining the now 2 girls, he looked the girl he threatened in the eyes. "I-I am sorry for what I just did to you, I really cant explain what just happened but it was very wrong of me. I know I do not deserve it but I would like a second chance." He said in a soft sincere tone. "I'm Quentin" he stuck his hand out hoping they would accept it.

EldridSmith EldridSmith StaidFoal StaidFoal Neo Alice Neo Alice

1585279326196.png Wade grinned at Knott's response. "Ayo, Cheers my dudes!" He said with a grin as he formed a "glass" of water and raised it before "swallowing", reabsorpting the glass into his hand and face. As Julia watched with interest. "Mystic? Nah I'm just a man of the criminal underworld. Eh? Well I was just born with these powers, changing shape is as natural to me as breathing is. Thanks for the compliment cutie." He said with a smile and a wink before laughing to himself. "Yo ascending sounds like one hell of a trip, lezzzgooo! I got the booze." He exclaimed with excitement, he wws hyped for this. Two hotties and a vampire bro on a trip to the top of villainy. "Ayoooo I was just about to ask that, shits dope as fuck my girl. Let's blaze it till the sun goes down!" He says laughing with her as his dreams begin coming true, this entire trip was already worth it upon meeting Julia. "Ayyy, I'm down. I already know a few homies I can hook up with quality kush and earn us some fat stacks." He proudly declared as he shot finger guns her way with a playful grin before he realized the scope of how big business could get. "Ho shit imma have to hit up Reus and Giorgi if you can produce that much on a whim! Queen of Kush you have my connections at your disposal." He declared with another flourished bow. He shrugged off the addict vampire comment as he didn't care in the slightest. "I have the number of several ganglords lookin' for a new kingpin, they don't care about the business as long as they have good pay. Someone keeps busting gangs so there's always some easy pickups." He declared with a sly smile. As she explained her goals Wade shrugged. "Ay I'm down to help, how can I say no to such a sweet deal and a pretty face." He declared with a flattering smile and a flirtatious wink. However she soon ran off towards another girl. "Ay my dudes don't resist." He declared before becoming a puddle that slid after her... with the others atop as if they were on solid ground. He soon transformed back after arriving. He saw the crying girl and frowned, that was no good. He had seen the dude light up and almost hit her. "Yoo dude you got like, no chill." He said before turning to Dexy. "Yo I can give you a blunt or some booze after the exam, we could hit up a hotel too if you wanted." He said with a relaxed smile.
shadowdude505 shadowdude505 Neo Alice Neo Alice StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus StaidFoal StaidFoal AbatedBigfoot AbatedBigfoot
(Also if you resist Wade's movement you just slide off, so no worries about being controlled.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back