• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Rhamery's School of Heroics and Villainy (Main Thread)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
1595116218378.png

Margate
interaction: StaidFoal StaidFoal
The situation had gone down hill incredibly fast one second everyone was friends and the next Quention had caused everything to go down hill leaving more then one person crying or scurrying off.... And thusly she was kinda just there unsure of how to proceed her her eye would dart back and forth awkwardly before looking down at Elias. The poor boy wasn't handling this well and that Bon girl was gone it didn't seem he had anyone to help him deal with this a huge frown formed on Margate's face then turning into a cringe as she was about to do something very very stupid. Sitting down next to Elias Margate would very very gently place a hand on his back just enough so it didn't trigger any draining affect on the poor boy. "Hey Elias don't be upset about it none of this was your fault sometime people can get a little hotheaded around other people... especially when their different from themselves" she'd say in a Soft sweet voice the sort you used to talk to a younger kid to make them feel better "but I'm sure in time we can all be friends"

05dd3c238aba4fa1127b982ba24ee1d8.jpg

Alec Beaumont
There was a temporary moment of peace for Alec and he started calming himself down, the moment of peace did not last long and a figure appeared out of the corner of his eye and it made him visibly squint. He turned his head away as the figure was so bright, he couldn't bring himself to look at him. When the extremely bright figure started to speak, he was way too loud for how early it was in the morning. The energy the glowing figure gave off was making him uncomfortable and he seemed to be getting too close to his personal space, "Dude, take a few steps back. The only thing bothering me right now is you." Alec said not bothering to answer the boy's inquiry upon his name. He kept his gaze shifted away until new figures approached and he began glaring at them. The last thing he wanted was more people around him.

They approached anyways and he was specifically targeted for his comment made earlier. Alec almost had the temptation to say 'Pathetic' again but he held back. He rested his gaze upon the two girls in front of him, shifting his gaze between them ever so often. "Is she a mute? If she really felt offended by the comment she would tell me her self, not that I would apologize anyways." Alec said training his yellow eyes on Sicily before looking back to Charlie. He let out a large sigh before standing up. It seemed no matter where Alec went, peace was never an option for him.

Once Alec stood up, he looked down upon Charlie who was very short in comparison*. "The world isn't all butterflies and rainbows. Villains and heroes will never work or get along together. We'll always be divided whether you like it or not, it's just how the world works." Alec said bluntly at the end, hoping to get his point across. He never understood the idea of heroes and villains getting along, it's not something he ever saw as feasible. He always looks to his parents as an example, they hated heroes with a burning passion and he was quite confident that it wasn't going to change any time soon.

Interactions: Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

*Alec is 6'2, slightly shorter than his father.

Charlie closed her eyes and took a moment to close her eyes and register what he just said, "What did you just say?" She then burst into flaming balls of pink fire, screaming at the top of her lungs like a banshee. She went to charge at Alec, but Sicily held her back with a sigh. "I am so sorry..." Charlie quickly shifted back into her normal form and giggles, "I'm fine. Ya know some would even say great!" Charlie looked at Alec, "But if you ever, ever, talk to my friend that way, I will fuck you so hard," Charlie leaned forward on the table biting her lip as she looked at Alec, "And so good, that you will never be able to fuck anyone else again."
"Could you like, not give people weird threats..." Sicily said under her breath. "It's fine, you don't have to bother him about it... I didn't really care anyway."
"No, this asshole needs to be taught a lesson!" Charlie slams her hand down on the table. "Guess what bitch? Sicily's I'm uncultured of a father beat the living shit out of her and ever since then she's been afraid to open her mouth, and people like you just make it harder. Who gives a fuck if she's quiet. It's what makes her feel comfortable," Charlie's eyes glow pink and a ball of fire appears in her hand. She says intensely, "I would roast you alive, but my mother told me not to burn trash."
"Really, it's fine, you can leave him alone, and I would prefer if y-you didn't bring up my father."
Slav Slav

1595215605256.png Kane watched Q run away after he yelled at them, they were clearly remorseful and distraught at their actions, which means they did have a conscious and there was hope for them. He felt bad for not shaking the one girls hand but they had already moved on to another group. He turned towards where Q ran off to see a decently large crowd gathered around the girl protectively. Seeing as the only with a remote chance of being injured was the perpetrator, Kane's attention went elsewhere. He walked over to Sicily. "I do formally apologize about leaving you without explanation or reason, I felt I needed to fulfill my duty as a future hero to end that fight without anyone becoming injured. I look forward seeing you again in the future, for now I must try and calm the aftermath." He declared with a bow to Sicily before walking back to where he was. At the table. "Allow me to introduce myself, I am Kane Katsu: Hero course student and future hero. It's a pleasure to meet all of you, and I look forward to working together in the future." He declared to the group with the formal bow before turning to Elias and Kiona. "I appreciate the assistance and attempt to calm the situation, I hope we may become friends during the upcoming test."
StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 StaidFoal StaidFoal shadowdude505 shadowdude505 Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams

1595222725880.png

Yanni
Interaction: Slav Slav Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams
"Ooooohhj sooorrrry about that didn't mean to blind you I'll tone it back" yanni would reply with a small chuckle his vibrant shine becoming a dull and unobtrusive shine. That was.wjen another pair of girls showd the one with the super big chest was also super small yanni though she probobly passed up getting taller for a bigger chest. Then she got really angry after the boy told her that villains and hero's wouldn't get along, that was true.... so that meant that the boy was clearly a villain and big chests tiny girl was... a hero? Gears In yanni's head began to turn again processing the information at hand. Within moments he realised that the boy probobly wanted to be left alone and since he's a villain that nade sense Yanni would leave he didn't want to be too rude especially with what big chest tiny girl did, she wasn't being a very good friend to quiet girl not a good one at all maybe she was the one scaring her? This all now worked out yanni would place his hands on his hips triumphantly nodding his head first turning to Alec. "Sport about showing up and hurting your eyes mister I get it, you wanted to be left alone sorry" he'd say cheerfully his attention then turned to the two girl crouching down so he was a little closer to her height yanni would give Charlie a angry glare. "And miss big chest tiny girl, your not being very good at heroing at all hero's done kill the bad guys or Make really gross threats oh and your also not a very good friend i think your being scary and that's why other girl is so quiet..hmmm and telling random strangers stuff like that, you would make a better bad guy big chest tiny girl" he'd respond Yannis tone losing much of its friendliness his body glowing a little more almost in annoyance.
(Yanni is 7'5 foot btw)

7b60dd8a8a214159da83677371749a95.jpgLydia La Madreno
She tried not to watch, to just do what Mel said and shut up and be quiet. But how could she possibly do such a thing when the groups around her seemed to butt heads every other few minutes? Shouts and disagreements would be replaced with joyful partnering and claims of cooperation, powers would be displayed and used to threaten. Lydia knew in her heart that she was only seconds away from being caught up in a bloodstained battle of the ages, ripped to pieces by hero and villain students in their unholy quest to eradicate each other. There'd be next to nothing left, just a grotesque stain of ground bones and red splotches to remember her as.

It was for this reason and many more that she acquiesced to Mel's demands and kept her head down in one of her books. She sat off to the side of the Exam hall next to the absolutely hulking slab of raw muscle that was Mel, her hasty scrawling speeding up whenever tempers flared up between the other students. She just had to focus on writing, writing was safety, writing was freedom. Writing was her portal to the good world where everything scary just died where it stood and freed her from the torment of its existence. But she couldn't focus on her stories, not when the Exam would be coming up. Mel had assured her that as long as she shut up and listened to her, then they'd both pass with flying colors. But Lydia had no idea what the exam would even be like. Would they be tested for their powers alone? Knowledge? Standard athletics? Despite her own ability and her wealth of knowledge, Lydia was positive that she didn't have many capabilities that one could ask of her.

Unlike Mel.

Ever so slowly, Lydia let her gaze travel to the side where the Minotaur woman that was Melody reclined back in a seat that was far too small for her immense muscle-bound frame. With muscles the size of Lydia's head, the horns of a cow and a massive nose ring for her muzzle, Mel dwarfed the vast majority of examinees around them by sheer size alone. Why, Lydia herself had remembered multiple times where the Minotaur girl had lifted her off her feet with one massive hand clutching the back of her head. She was almost certain she could crush her skull with the same ease one would flick a fly off of their arm.

"Um... should we try... the alliance thing too?" She asked the immense wall of shredded abs and biceps sitting beside her "I mean... for safety's sake?"

Melody didn't respond, didn't even open her eyes. She'd been leaning back in that poor, unprepared chair since they had arrived. Lydia looked around with slight panic for a moment, her fingers pressing harder against the book's edges. Had Mel not heard her? Lydia wasn't certain, the cow features made it hard to determine Mel's expressions most of the time. Usually Lydia would rely on her eyes for an indication for what her intentions were, as they were even more expressive than her mouth half of the time.

Still utilizing the book in her hands as something of a shield, Lydia looked up to Mel again, "Mel?"

Finally, the Minotaur woman glared down at her, causing Lydia to shrink back slightly by instincts. Had she been sleeping? Oh, that wouldn't be good if Lydia had ended up waking her from a pleasant dream of some type. Or maybe she just didn't hear her initially? Lydia had it on good faith that Melody snored as if a massive mud sinkhole was swallowing continents, so she should be able to tell when she was sleeping or not.

Just in case she had been, Lydia tried again, "Uh...I said should we build an alliance maybe?" she said whilst leaning her head towards the other groups in the hall "For... for safety... that's probably why the.... others are doin it, Mel so-"

"Taur." Mel stated, leading Lydia's words to stammer to a halt.

"W-what?" her lips trembled as Mel leaned down towards her and snarled, blasting her in the face with the smells of meat and vegetables blended together.

"I'm the Melotaur," Mel grumbled before reaching over and using one of her large fingers to press down hard on Lydia's head "should be able to remember that at least, you absolute piss-stain of a human being."

"Oh... okay." Lydia nodded whilst looking away "Sorry... Melotaur. Should we do the allia-?"

"Those who spew stupidity don't deserve the gray matter wasting away in their skulls, bitchlet." the Melotaur leaned back in her seat "And you tend to waste it even more allowing thoughts like that to drip out of your mouth like sewage."

"You're right... I'm sorry." Lydia was quick to say, trying and failing to focus on scribbling in her book again "Don't need... alliances... we're good."

"You're goddamned right we are." the Melotaur laughed to herself before glaring down at her again "So all you need to focus that festering pile of filth you call a mind on is getting in there and not screwing it up. As long as we use that bullshit power of yours to breeze through the rest of our competition, this dumpster of a school won't have any choice other than to pass us with flying colors." the Melotaur paused in her musings before looking away again "Focus on that, and maybe I'll make something out of you, you living abortion."

"Right... right, you're always right Mel, I'll try not to-" Mel's massive hand took hold of Lydia's head and dragged it over, so she could more easily glare down at her.

"Melotaur." she stated

"Melotaur... I keep forgetting.... I'm sorry." Lydia said, looking up at the Minotaur woman with panic until she was released.

Melody closed her eyes again with a grumble, "Broke too many dumbass cows for that title, least you could do is use the damn thing."

Lydia quietly brought up her book, fighting the urge to apologize again lest she incur her ally's wrath once more. Melody could probably be trusted on matters like this, she'd been aiming for a life of villainy since they were young. Lydia could clearly remember the good old times when Melody's harassment would just be for kiddie stuff like lunch money, or homework to steal. Lydia missed those times, back before Melody got absolutely jacked and started being far more physical in her bullying. But now she could only look back on those days with miserable fondness, kicking herself for not enjoying it while it lasted.

Last edited:
Dexy Thornton
Interactions: Neo Alice Neo Alice (Julia) AbatedBigfoot AbatedBigfoot (Quentin) EldridSmith EldridSmith (Wade)
Mentions: N/A​

1595367378955.png"J-Julia...?" The tear-ridden Dexy peeked up, and she was immediately taken aback by Julia's majestic appearance. "Y-Yeah, he did, but I'm not crying!" she shouted as she wiped her eyes. Dexy scooted around, now sitting against the wall rather than facing it. "Villains don't cry! These are..." she sniffed a sob back in, wiping her tears once again. "These tears of pity! He did that because he knew how big a villain I was! That's why he and his white hair called me a waste of space... and picked me up and threw me... and yelled that he would make me his punching bag..." Dexy's head drooped, dazed and ridden of energy. To her last question, she gave a slight nod. "Yeah... he'll pay..."

When another set of footsteps approached, Dexy built up the energy to see who it was, letting out a terrified "Eeek!" as Quentin towered over her. "C-Coming back for more? Y-You know I'll get back at you! J-Just leave me time to prepare!" But when it became clear he wasn't stopping, Dexy's voice trembled as shielded herself with her arms. "Please don't hurt me..." But instead of Quentin delivering on his threat, he gave the last thing she expected out of him: an apology. And from the sound of it, it was genuine.

Dexy cautiously looked back up, and the guilty look on his face confirmed it. She blotted her tears away, smirking happily. The ambitious sparkling returned to her eyes. "It can't be helped, then!" She reached out and took the offered hand... Julia's hand! "Your ability to recognize your shortcomings is commendable, so I shall overlook this minor transgression... but that is not enough to corrupt my evil heart, hero! While I stick with my true villainous allies and rise above all, I shall give you the honor!" With Julia, she rose back onto her feet. "You have grown powerful enough to become..." she cast a finger towards Quentin, "my rival! DAAHAHAHA! DAAHAHA—"

Her maniacal cackle was cut off by the third arrival. Dexy raised a brow at his offer. "Drugs? But they make you eat chemicals and stuff, don't they? ... Wait, a hotel? Aren't we already getting dorm—" It clicked; Dexy's entire face glowed a bright red, eyes widening with complete shock. "Wh-Wh-What are you saying?! You idiot!" Dexy threw her hands over her face, backing away from Wade and hiding behind Julia. "I-I'm an evil villain! I h-have no time for th-that! I don't even know your name!"

Last edited:
Caspar Hyatt
StaidFoal StaidFoal

He wondered if it would be awkward to follow the teal-haired girl given that he'd just been yelling. He felt bad about what he figured now to be exacerbating the situation. He watched from a distance, and smiled at what appeared to be her recovery.

He turned to the orange-haired boy, who seemed to also be uncomfortable.

"You alright, bro?"

Knott Lazarus
EldridSmith EldridSmith StaidFoal StaidFoal Neo Alice Neo Alice AbatedBigfoot AbatedBigfoot shadowdude505 shadowdude505

They had followed Wade to Dexy's aid, and they were glad to see she was feeling better, even before they said anything themself. They didn't consider themself to be good at comforting people even before they became a monstrosity, and they didn't think that becoming a vampire had helped that skill in any capacity.

Kiona Phillips

"Woh!" What was even happening? Dexy had just been talking to her, why was Q grabbing her? She took a step forward and then stopped; she wished she had moved earlier, now it was impossible to maneuver between them. "Let her go!"

Without much help from her, the situation resolved itself. Q let go of Drexy and the villain ran off to cry. "Tsk...," Kiona breathed, wishing she could have done more.

"Ya, well...." She crossed her arms. "I wouldn't be much of a hero-in-training if I hadn't tried something," she replied to Kane. "The name's Kiona."

Once the adrenaline went down, she realized she had lost track of time. How long has she been indoors. How much longer till the exam started. "Ugh...when are we going to get the show on the road?" she asked no one in particular. She was starting to feel cooped up again and swiped a hoof across the floor like a bull that was getting ready to charge; she didn't start running though, it was just a sign of her antsiness.

"No, this asshole needs to be taught a lesson!"

Ugh...more fighting. As much of a hothead she was, Kiona was getting sick of this. Veins bulged on her forehead as she turned her attention to Charlie and Alec. She raised her hoof and slammed it down, making small cracks on the tile in the shape of a horseshoe. "Hey!" she yelled. "Save it for the exam!"

EldridSmith EldridSmith Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams @ Everyone

Cleopatra Abdel

"Aren't I?" she said, responding to the compliments with a coy grin. She held a hand knuckles up close to her mouth. "Ohohoho," she laughed. She bowed regally in her seat as she was introduced as the Queen of Diamonds. "Welcome to the team," she said to Wade.

Cleo turned to Julia. “Well, considering I’m going to inherit my father’s crime lord status one day, I mainly need allies that will protect my back from those that would try to stab it in the future.”

She was about to suggest celebrating their new partnership when a commotion started.

She looked at the hero group and saw a white haired male holding the new villain in a rather un-heroic way. A regal growl rumbled in her throat. She abruptly stood up and unsheathed her claws, but she didn't have to fight. Cleo had caught the tail end of the confrontation and Drexy was soon freed.

Jullia moved to comfort the newest addition to the villain numbers. Cleo was about to head over herself, when the ground started to move. No, wait...it was Wade. She didn't resist as he carried her over while using his powers.

Cleo stood near Dexy for moral support. She spotted Q walking over and crossed her arms, giving him a regal case of stink eye. At least he apologized.

"I would roast you alive, but my mother told me not to burn trash."

Her ear twitched at the threat. It hadn't been directed at her, but...looking over she could see a short, busty chick holding a pink fireball and that fireball was fairly close to a fellow villain. You're next generation of heroes, ladies and gentlemen.

Cleo scowled as she walked over. Soon she was close enough to almost touch Alec.

SLAM!

Cleo flinched at the sound of the centuar's stomp

"Hey! Save it for the exam!"

"You got lucky...," she hissed in her mind.

She lightly tapped Alec on the shoulder. If he turned to look at her, he'd notice that her scowl quickly changed into her regal look. She nodded toward the other half of the room, the side that most of the villains seemed to have claimed. She was silently telling him to follow her over. Whether he wanted to sit near her or alone after the fact didn't matter to her. Maybe they could use the hotheaded centaur as a distraction; those were all that heroes were good for after all.

AbatedBigfoot AbatedBigfoot Slav Slav Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams Neo Alice Neo Alice StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus
egyptian_cat_concept_by_horus_goddess-d9te0fa.jpgRinkah2.jpg

Last edited:
Goddess of Nature
Interactions: StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus EldridSmith EldridSmith StaidFoal StaidFoal AbatedBigfoot AbatedBigfoot

Julia smiled at the girl after she accepted her hand; she didn’t wished to cause more trouble so she just nodded when the girl implied that her tears were something else. ”Nice to meet you.” After hearing Quentin’s voice she immediately recognized it, after all he was the one that screamed a few moments ago. She realized that ignoring the noise was probably a bad choice, which she regrets right now. After hearing him apologize and even the girl declaring him her new rival, she finally spoke. ”Quentin, is it?” Her voice got more serious than usual, her perfect smile erased completely. ”As you’ve said, you don’t deserve her mercy… however; she has chosen to give it to you.” Suddenly her smile was brought back, although her cheerful tone just made the edge on her words sharper. ”Unfortunately for you, I am not such a forgiving deity myself. All actions have consequences and it seems that no one took the time to teach you that, allow me the privilege. She looked at the group behind him, noticing the mixed expressions and tension between some of them because of the incident he caused. I’m guessing you heroes over there have formed an alliance of sorts by now?”

She pointed at Quentin using her left index finger. ”As long as you form part of a heroic group I will personally see that all members die, one way or another, except for you. Since you’re hers…” She glances back at Dexy, winking her left eye at her before continuing. ”She has claimed you, Quentin, I will respect that... But you have sealed your fate today, enjoy your new lonely life.” After Wade’s interruption she watched towards the water boy, this time without murderous intent behind her tone, lowering arm before speaking. ”Could you not offer drugs to everyone you meet? That’s going to get you in trouble someday.” She laughed a bit before looking at the girl hidden behind her. ”We don’t know your name yet either.” She smiled warmly to her, waiting to her to properly introduce to the group but then noticed that Knott was here now too and decided to speak to them. ”This is what I was speaking about… just because they call themselves heroes doesn’t mean that they are good people.” She shook her head slowly, closing her eyes a moment. ”Justice or Hate? Which one do the really defend? Well, looks like this one in particular made his choice a long time ago, the wrong one.” She glared at Quentin a last time before putting the whole thing behind her, Dexy was important right know, not the heroe.

1595382965671.png Wade grinned at Cleo's regal display. "Thanks Cleo." Wade declared happily. He later stifled a laugh as she roasted the hot headed hero boy before he smiled at Dexy's inquiry. "Nah man they make you feel better, and I only have the good stuff. Hey hey I only offer it to those I know who are on our side." He says somewhat defensively to Julia before chuckling at Dexy's blushing. "Damn you're hella cute." He comments before she gives her flustered response. "Yo, the name's Wade. I'm offerin' a hookup girl, somethin' a lotta villains do. I'm not one to force anyone tho, that sorta thing hella nasty." He says before shifting into water and sliding behind her. "But for such a cutie like you the offer always stands." He whispers in her ear before reforming back in his spot. "Water man Wade here is always down for some fun with cuties and hotties." He says with a wink sent the girls way. "Anyways we best get ready for the exam, wanna team up and pick up the other villains of note before it starts?" He asks as he nods towards the new arrival. "Yo Imma say hi to them real quick, hero or Villain allies are useful." He declared after responding to the others (Imma post retroatively if needed). He quickly slid away towards Lydia and Melotaur. "Ayooo waasssappp ladies. Guessin ya both villains wand was wondering if ya wanted to join our party." He says shooting finger guns at the pair. "Ay you alright?" He asked Lydia upon seeing that she looked extremely nervous.

StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus AbatedBigfoot AbatedBigfoot Neo Alice Neo Alice StaidFoal StaidFoal shadowdude505 shadowdude505 GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

"No, no, no, i-it's fine. I understand. And good luck!" Sicily said to Kane. "Awwww," Charlie chimed in, making Sicily's face go slightly red. "Awww, look at the baby's cheeks!" Charlie said pinching Sicily's cheeks and Sicily swatted her hands away.

After the Kiona said, "Save it for the exam!" Charlie looked at her and said, "Why would we actively be assholes toward each other during the exam. That's stupid." Sicily visibly jumped at Kiona raising her voice.

The moment Yanni said Charlie was a bad friend, she turned to Sicily to see what she would do. "C-can everyone just calm down and stop insulting each other?" Sicily turned to Yanni, "Also, um, Charlie has nothing to do with my lack of desire to speak."

"Listen you fucking idiot. You don't know shit about me and Sicily. So I suggest that the next time you decide to open that ugly hole you call a mouth, you at least learn your facts first Hunny. You have no idea who we are, you have no idea who I am, you don't know what I know, you haven't seen what I've seen." It looked as if Charlie was about to cry, but she quickly wiped a tear from her cheek and looked at Yanni with an angry stare. "I have seen things and done things you wouldn't even begin to imagine. And I agree with you, I'm not a hero and I'm not against being a bitch and doing things that need to be done. But I'm also nothing like a villain because I wouldn't rob or take things that aren't mine nor kill someone who was innocent. Also, it's really demeaning to call someone that, my name is Charlie. And you know, what maybe you're right. I'm not a good friend because Sicily isn't my friend, she's my sister! And although we may not be related through blood, we are related through the experiences we've shared. So you know what, hate on me all you want because I don't give a fuck." Charlie gave Yanni the middle finger, turned her head, and walked away toward the entrance of the building. But before just before she walked off she said to Yanny, "Oh, and by the way, I thought you were a girl."

"Guess that's a hard pass to stop insulting people..."

Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 EldridSmith EldridSmith

Last edited:
Lydia La Madreno7b60dd8a8a214159da83677371749a95.jpg
So much conflict no matter where she turned her head, Lydia willed herself to focus on the book before her. Her finger trailing down the edge of the page as she read over the lines she'd written not two minutes ago. She tried over and over again to look over her words so she could pick up where she left off without ruining the tone, but this endeavor proved harder than she anticipated as time went on. As much as she wanted to, she just kept getting distracted by the conversations being held by people all over the exam hall. Of course, every time she looked away from her page she'd lose her spot almost immediately and have to reread the whole thing. The downside was that she wasn't getting anywhere fast when it came to continuing her latest story. On the other hand, she'd just confirmed for the seventh time that these last two paragraphs had no spelling or grammatical issues to speak of.

But then it happened, a greeting. Not of the usual greetings that Lydia had heard during her time here. It was far too close, and aimed in her direction for some reason. To her further dismay, the same voice that gave the greeting seemed to draw closer. She knew that she should've just kept her focus on writing, knew that no matter what puling that book out of the way would only lead her to ruin. But alas, the kernel of worry in the back of her mind blossomed. What if she didn't and something worst happened? She wouldn't even be able to tell if she didn't at least peak. Her grip on her book tightened as she tried not to squeeze her writing pencil, the entire thing shaking as she pulled it away only to immediately find herself facing one of the other examinees.

He was speaking to both her and Mel about the prospect of joining up with him and some others, the very same topic of discussion that they'd just finished previously. Swallowing carefully, Lydia looked up to Mel to see if she'd offer the same response. But it looked as though that wasn't going to be the case. Mel hadn't moved an inch in spite of the boy's presence, which left it to Lydia to find a way to stifle the conversation before it started annoying the bovine brute. So carefully lowering her book and clearing her throat, Lydia began tapping her pencil against the side of her book.

"Um... sorry but we can't.... do alliances?" she glanced back over to Mel for a moment before looking back at him "We're too good.... too good and uh... strong and.... don't need..."

She trailed off for a moment, her words becoming incoherent as her volume dropped below what was audible. Se was trying hard to deny the offer as quickly as she could without coming off as too rude, she didn't need more people hating her out of the gate than they already did. Before she could formulate her response again a massive hand reached down from beside her and shoved her roughly.

"Speed it up, bitchlet." Melotaur groaned before folding her meaty arms across her chest again.

"Right... I'm sorry..." she said before looking to the boy again and shaking her head "We can't do that thing...Sorry."

"Finally," Melotaur shook her head before leaning back and closing her eyes again "Ya lure him over with that disgusting face of yours and you can't even apologize properly?"

"Oh?" Lydia looked back to the boy before lowering her gaze to the book in her hands "I'm sorry my face is like that... I try to moisturize but its hard... hard to do consistently... when you study so much-"

"Excuses, Bitchlet!"

Lydia finally stifled herself again and carefully pealed open her book again "...sorry."

( EldridSmith EldridSmith )

When Dexy took Julia's hand, Quentin felt sad for a moment but that quickly changed. He reeled his hand in and made another flaming fist. With a fiery look in his eyes he said "I accept this offer of your rival. I look forward to the day we get to meet again!" He was thrilled to have a rival and it had only been day one. Sure he achieved this in a horrible way in his eyes but he had one none the less. "I want to see you get stronger so pay attention in class!" His excitement was short lived however when the other female that offered her hand to Dexy spoke up.

He looked her in their eyes. "I have no interest in learning anything from you besides your weakness." Quentin listened to the next words that came out of her mouth. He clenched both hands together. He felt his blood boil, he had hatred coursing through his veins but it was not his emotion, it was someone else. "That is some mighty talk coming from one person to say they will take out my entire team. You'll have to go through me first. I will not let you kill them!" His voice was more aggressive. Deep down he wanted to be friendly towards the villains but the words coming out of his mouth were not his own. Then she hit him directly in the heart "Enjoy your new lonely life" He gritted his teeth. Truth is, Q had been alone most of his life. He's the sole survivor from his entire village. At the age of 8 he was on his own until he was trained by a monk.

"You, You have no idea" He practically growled at her. Q had a bad feeling in his gut, He was getting too worked up, if he didn't calm down he would lose control and black out. No one wanted that to happen. He thought back to the time where his "master" taught him to calm down. He stopped for a second and took a deep breath. He cleared his thoughts and was in full control now. He turned around and started to walk away. "Maybe I shouldn't be a hero" He said in a softer tone. He held a fist above his head as he walked away. "See you around girl, till we meet again" (Thats for dexy)

He made his way over to an empty table. He needed some peace and he thought he didn't deserve to talk to anyone right now. He sat down and put his head in his hands. Even though he apologized, he still felt terrible. "I am not ready to be a hero, not until I can control this being inside of me"

StaidFoal StaidFoal Neo Alice Neo Alice

Last edited:
1595390652348.png Wade frowned as he began picking up the vibe of the situation. The cute girl was clearly scared of the big one and the big one was controlling her. "Ayo meat mountain why you got no chill? Leave the girl alone she clearly doesn't like having you around." Wade declared as he got near her before waving his hand. "Woo, I've smelled some nasty shit but you clearly take the cake. How can you stand this bitch?" He asks looking at Lydia. "Yo lemme help bail you." He said with a wink as his mouth disappeared from his face and a tendril of water came out of his heal before arriving with the others. "Yo I got a new recruit, but I need help with meat mountain over here." In the meantime he prepared to turn into water as the minotaur was likely to retaliate.
StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus AbatedBigfoot AbatedBigfoot Neo Alice Neo Alice StaidFoal StaidFoal shadowdude505 shadowdude505 GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Knott Lazarus
StaidFoal StaidFoal foal Neo Alice Neo Alice EldridSmith EldridSmith GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Knott nodded solemnly and knowingly. This did not convince them of their own goodness, but nonetheless they felt comforted by Julia's statement. What did not comfort them, however, was the knowledge that they had yet to do anything for the new girl and still had no idea what to say.
Before he could say anything, they found that they and the rest of the group were being addressed by Wade.

"I'll be right over," they said, levitating themself to Wade and the other two. They had conflicting feelings about this, but could not just stand around and do nothing.

7b60dd8a8a214159da83677371749a95.jpgLydia La Medreno

Lydia's panic only seemed to grow as Melotaur tilted her head to the side, her eyes widening once the bovine brute smiled at the unknown boy's intrusion.

"Well well, seems I was wrong." Melotaur admitted before patting Lydia on the shoulder "Here I was thinking that roadkill you call a face drew him over out of some morbid curiosity."

As she spoke, Lydia tried not to tremble too much in her grasp. To her horror, the situation didn't seem to be deescalating at all despite her best efforts. She could see this water boy subtly moving to contact several other examinees, which would undoubtedly lead to the situation getting exacerbated. She thought quickly about ways she could get through this situation with minimal threat to her own person. She could try downplaying Mel's aggression, maybe it'd get him to turn his attention elsewhere? Wait! But if Mel thought she wasn't taking her threats seriously then would she step up the violence just to prove a point? Maybe she could claim that it was just a funny joke between the two of them. But wouldn't that result in the same resolution as the previous thing?!?

"Hey!" Melotaur jostled Lydia to grab her attention "Be a little more grateful, Bitchlet."

"I'm sorry," Lydia said instinctively, eyes darting between Melotaur and the water boy laced with confusion "I'm very grateful... grateful for what?'

"That the piss stain over here's obviously got a fetish for trash." Mel chuckled to herself as Lydia looked down.

"Oh... yeah I'm... I'm really grateful for... that." she murmured out "I think?"

"You know." Melotaur ordered

"I know..." Lydia conceded, whilst wincing at the sight of another one of the water boy's associates approaching "I shouldn't take anything for granted... even if I can't really see the... the benefit of it..."

( EldridSmith EldridSmith StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus )

1595396929527.png Wade chuckled at the big girls response. "Hey hey, I never said I was into you meatchops." He responded after she declared he had a fetish for trash. "Now this cute lil' ladie over here I could totally dig." He said with a grin and a wink as a wire thin tendril of transparent water made it's way to her ear. "We're getting you outta here." He whispered to her before the water was quickly reabsorbed.
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Cecil.png

Cecil Williams
Cecil struggled to stand as Bon jumped into his arms, teetering back and forth he managed to keep balanced as he winced from holding the girl who was taller than him, he had to admit that he'd slightly been slacking on training his upper body strength rather than lower. "W-Woah! Hey, quit it with that! I'm gonna fall over and you'll freakin' crush me!" He managed to pry the girl off of himself and sat her at a table frowning down at her, despite being quite short for his age he could look intimidating in the right circumstance

He crossed his arms to the bombardment of comments about him being a playboy and having two girlfriends, Cecil also squinted down at Bon when she mentioned him going for a girl with a large chest. What a joke. "Yeah yeah, whatever. And those ain't my girlfriends! just regular friends, am I not capable of having those?" Christ, Bon hadn't changed a bit, appearance aside of course. She went from a cute little girl who laughed way to long at her own jokes to a cute teenage girl- who still laughed way to long at everything! Cecil pinched the brim of his nose- No thinking like that was mean, He was sure she was just excited is all. he could tell by just looking at her eyes she was a little lost and sad about something, but weren't they all at this age?

"But yeah, Ceil's all grown up- or kind of anyway. I'm glad to see you're doing alright. I think Rhamery will be a lot better with more familiar faces there. So if we stick together I think- OW JESUS!?!?"

His words were cut off by a speaker system screeching to life, causing him to grab and pull down his sensitive rabbit ears and crouch into a ball on the ground by Bon and the New comer "Ahh- Gaah! Y-you think th-there would be a d-damn warning... haa...."

Mera Mera

Samuel.jpg

Samuel Blackwell
A terrifying voice boomed over the loudspeaker, striking slight fear into even those who considered themselves fearless. It was the well-known voice of Samuel J. Blackwell, Blood Hunter. A Villain whose claim to fame was being one of the very few people to participate in high caliber battles that effected even the government's choices and rulings. His battles were broadcast around the world and was renown for his brutality during fights. He was a man to be avoided, to be fear, to be respected, and to be looked up to.

"Examinees, You've been given ample time to prepare yourselves for what's to come, the time to show what you're made of has arrived. When the doors a fully open you are to make your way into your respective arena, Red door for Villains, Blue door for Heroes. Once inside you'll await instructions on what you are to do in the exam. once the buzzer sounds it's down to you to proceed however you see fit. If you expected an easy ride into Rhamery put the false hope to the side, and leave it there. I guarantee you that within the first week of being accepted into the halls of Rhamery you will wish you hadn't been."

Another screen and the broadcast had ended, the tired-looking man at the desk stood and pressed a button on the table. gesturing to each door with a flag corresponding to each color, waving them up and down. Meanwhile, Samuel watched down from the oneway glass above the doors, arms crossed as he analyzed the examinees. "Anyone look promising, Mr. Rhamery?" The old man with a cane behind him smiled and nodded slowly, his wrinkled eyes squinting with the smile. "Yes... Yes quite a few actually."

EldridSmith EldridSmith GrieveWriter GrieveWriter shadowdude505 shadowdude505 Mera Mera AbatedBigfoot AbatedBigfoot Neo Alice Neo Alice Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams StaidFoal StaidFoal Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Slav Slav StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus

Knott Lazarus
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter EldridSmith EldridSmith

Knott eyed up the pair of Lydia and Melotaur as they got closer. Mel in particular seemed very threatening, but Knott figured there'd be some way to help the pink-haired girl. They remembered Julia's words about Villains being capable of goodness. Maybe, just maybe, I won't screw this up.
"What seems to be the problem?" They asked, hoping backup might come but doubting it.
When the unmistakable voice of Blood Hunter boomed throughout the room, Knott's stomach knotted. They were tempted to face the test immediately, but did they dare turn their back to the minotaur? Did they even want to turn their back on Wade?
Those last words echoed in their mind. Knott began to feel once more as though they were merely doing what they were supposed to do, rather than something they could actually achieve.

Elias Holden
Interacting: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (Margate) StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus (Caspar) EldridSmith EldridSmith (Kane) Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams (Charlie, Sicily) Mera Mera (Bon)
Mentioned: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc (Cecil)​

1595388419040.png"Y-Yeah... You're right." Elias calmed down some at Margate's words. Deep breaths. Deep breaths. They aren't focused on you. They aren't shouting at you. You're safe. His breath returned to normal, and he looked up at Margate. "Wow, that was embarrassing of me! I'm sorry I made you do that!" He lightly slapped the top of his head with a jovial grin. "At least it all ends well!" he remarked, looking towards the now comforted Dexy and apologetic Quentin.

When another student, namely Caspar, checked up on him, too, Elias responded with his usual bright smile. "Yeah! I'm all right! Don't worry about it! No need to waste your concern on me!" He shared the same reaction to Kane, who became one of the few people to ask Elias to be their friend first. "I like to think we're already friends, Kane!" His gaze then landed on the two girls who introduced themselves—albeit he missed Charlie's long rant while his mind focused on the ensuing drama. "Ooh! Look! New friends! New friends I've yet to befriend! I'm gonna say hi to them!" At that, he darted off.

"Hi, everyone!"
he shouted, landing in front of Charlie and Sicily. "I'm Elias! Let's all get along!" He then looked at Sicily. "Ooh! Ms. Long-Green-Hair-Girl! I'm curious! What's your's and Ms. Watermelon's favorite dessert? Mine's ice—"

The questionnaire was permanently put on hold by the abrupt blaring of the loudspeaker; a directive voice. Elias lit up like an explosion, jittering in place and hopping up and down. He'd give off a quiet squeal as he restrained himself from zooming out to take the exam. "Did you hear that? Did you hear that?!" he shouted to nobody in particular. The hopping developed into rapid taps of his feet against the floor. Swiftly glancing across the room, he spotted the person he considered his best friend talking with the cool rabbit guy. Needless to say, he ran over. "Bon! Guys! Bon! Guys! Gonbuys!" He grabbed Bon's shoulders, shaking her back and forth with raw energy. "It's starting! It's starting! It's starting!" In happened in a flash, as he released her and raced off once more.

Darting around, Elias spotted another familiar face, glittering with ambition for the exams. Like with Bon, Elias raced over to her. Dexy turned to see what the source of the loud footsteps were, eyes widening with fear and shock. "Wha—? You again?!" she yelled, taking a step back and raising her arm as if that would stop him.

Elias threw his hands on her shoulders, rocking her back and forth. "It's starting! It's starting! It's starting!" As he scrambled her brains with pure adrenaline, he was too hyper to acknowledge the dizzied gibberish she spouted or notice the blush on her cheeks. When the blending ended, Dexy fell back on her chair, her blush replaced with a green tint.

Elias burst through the Blue set of doors.

1595222725880.png

Yanni
Interaction: Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc
Yanni was left underly dumbfounded by the girl's response he didn't really take any offence to it either simply scratching his head with utter confusion. he only really understood a few things like how the girl who was apparently called charlie... though Yanni was also a girl? that was kinda stupid he was obviously a boy sure he had long hair but Yanni liked his hair this way he thought he looked fabulous, yes and then the part about not wanting to be called big chest tiny girl? Yanni though that was way more appropriate name because it was the truth. the rest of it ended up as a bit of a blur of the girl just being super angry. though Sicily's reaction to her... friend sister? getting very angry. as charlie walked off Yanni would approach Sicily a dull frown in his face as he placed a hand lightly on the girl's shoulder though it was unfortunate enough that Sicily would get a boost to energy in a similar case to one getting a big ol sugar rush. "hey I'm sorry about being rude to your friend I didn't mean to scare you too much, hey if you wanna be friends id love to be" he'd say happily shining brightening to the point of blinding light. though soon after the booming announcement from Samuel spooped yanni, though hed then realises what he was suppose to do waving Sicily a little goodbye hed head towards the blue door.

Goddess of Nature
Interactions: StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus shadowdude505 shadowdude505 EldridSmith EldridSmith StaidFoal StaidFoal

Julia looked amused as the boy was losing control of the thing inside of him, his aura… seen it before and never ended well with their kind. She would have loved to start a confrontation right there but the kid left, apparently he still got some control over it. ”That was… impressive, you’ve chosen a good rival.” She spoke towards Dexy again, acknowledging Quentin’s power and resolve. ”After all it’s not easy to control a-” Suddenly she was interrupted by Wade, again, apparently he needed help for some recruiting.

She was going to accompany him when a voice started to sound off the speakers, loud. With a wave of her left hand she made the beautiful flowers resembling thrones and a table vanish into green light, no longer needing to be seated. ”You’ve heard the man, Rhamery’s Unholy Quartet, let’s go!” She felt she needed to clarify this to Dexy, so she spoke towards her again. ”That includes you too, C’mon!” She smiled excited at the girl, walking towards the red door in order to wait for the other villains.

Goddess of Water
Interactions: @CaptainLycanroc

Mentions: AbatedBigfoot AbatedBigfoot EldridSmith EldridSmith

Marina looked across the one-sided glass, after being analyzing the applicants for a while she realized something. Now she understood what made her so uneasy all morning… there it was a vividly green aura, another wielder of the Gaea Force and a Villain of all things! That was problem for sure… although it wasn’t the only strange occurrence. A boy, blue aura shining like the sea… water powers as well, for some reason she got goosebumps just looking at him. Thankfully she had reinforced the glass to avoid being spotted by mystics as well, this effectively avoided that they were spotted by the ‘Goddes of Nature’ ”That’s an understatement…” She commented after Mr. Rhamery replied to Samuel, arms crossed while inspecting the final kid.

He was sitting alone and his aura had certain… pollution, which could only mean more troubles. ”Thankfully you decided to begin, having them killing each other before the test would be pointless.” She declared towards Samuel, as always his reputation meant nothing to her. Granted, he’s a exceptional strong villain but that’s hardly a reason to be afraid of him. If a heroine was scared of a villain just because of their power they would be a disgrace, one should train to overcome that kind of weakness before even enrolling in this place. That’s how she sees it, anyway.

She had a different approach than the villain, he seeks to intimidate by wearing his uniform at all times, apparently, but she chooses to dress a civilian and hide her power until the enemy has realized their mistake. ”Now, let’s see who’s going to become the next generation of heroes and villains, shall we?” A blue glimmer sparkled in her eyes like pearly bubbles filled with excitement, a little smirk finally giving some emotion to her usual expressionless face.

1595404793968.png
Sicily Wood
"Oh, um, yeah, sure," Sicily said as Yanni walked away. Did she just make another friend? This was a lot easier than she thought it would be. She felt accomplished by making new friends before school even started and she wouldn't have to worry about her mother pestering her about socializing once she got back to her temporary dorm. Just then, it hit her she would have to walk into the room herself...Unless... She sped up to try and catch up with Yanni, and the random burst of energy she got right before Yanni left helped her. "U-um, actually... Could I walk with you? It's perfectly fine if you say n-no though, I would u-understand," Sicily spoke timidly after she caught up with him. She was beyond nervous, she felt as if she was going to throw up, hopefully she did a convincing enough job hiding it. "And, uh, if you d-don't m-mind me asking, um, right before you left I got this, hmm, how should I describe this... A burst of energy? W-was that you? You don't have to answer though if you don't want too..." Sicily said while nervously messing with the corner of her shirt she was wearing. "...Am I m-making this awkward? I feel like I'm making this awkward. I'm sorry!"

Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Last edited:
Bonbinette "Bon" Vonkarma
Mentions: @Everyone_Pretty_Much
Interaction: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc (Cecil) StaidFoal StaidFoal (Elias) @peeps_at_the_blue_door

Her head was pounding. It was annoying, and as much as she ignored it, she knew why this was happening, but did not want to admit so. Its pounds. It felt like a bass drum constantly being hit inside her brain, without any particular rhythm. It resembled a ticking bomb, ready to explode at any second. Or like something was trying to come out of her head, desperately gashing and clawing her flesh and tissue. Or maybe even like being hit with a bat on the head, several times. Many times. Countless of times. Non-stop.

Her hearing had deafen quite a bit. How long has it been like that? She couldn't recall, or hear, or think. The only thing that remained was her sight. That view. That boy. His gaze down onto hers, like if his sole purpose was to drill into her. Tsk. His mouth moved, but all she could hear was her head yelling at her, telling her to look away, or even better; leave. But, who was she kidding? She knew she wouldn't do any of that. She would just smile and nod along, looking at her dear bunny-eared old friend. Exactly like she was doing. Exactly like that.

Exactly like that, Bonnie.

"...ting...artin...It's starting!"
"H...H-Huh?!"

The redhead's eyes blinked several times, almost like if she had snapped from a trance. Her bright pupils rapidly moving in all directions in order to recall what she had been doing, but her sight was only a blur of colors and shapes since her body was being rapidly shook around. "W-Woah!" She exclaimed in surprise once her conscious had been brought back thanks to her practical little-brother, who was the culprit of dizzying her in excitement. "A-Ahh~! Starting? Eh?" Bon exclaimed in confusion, her head looking to her sides to notice the group of students going through two different colored doors. To this, something clicked inside her mind, and her eyes started to sparkle in excitement and anticipation. She hadn't even noticed her fellow companion having released her from his attack, and went running off to grab another girl who she hadn't seen before. The redhead quickly shook her head around, resembling of a dog who had gotten out of a messy shower, and a challenging grin was painted onto her face. Her legs pushed her up of the chair Cecil had placed her in, and she made a fist with her right hand, looking up at the roof.

"Aaargh~! I'm so pumped! I can just feel my energy flowing through me~!" She exclaimed to the air, quickly turning around to see the shorter guy that she was talking to, but it appeared as if he had disappeared? Or- "Oh! Found ya'~" She exclaimed as she leaned her upper body down to look at the fuzzy ball of her friend, grinning in almost an endearing way seeing how he was taken back by, what she could only assume, was the loud announcement of the exam finally starting. After all, Cecil had always been sensitive to loud noises ever since they were ki-

Nevermind that.

"C'mon, Celly! Fix ya' ears up and get ready soon! We're starting the exam, ya hear~?!" She laughed at her own stupid joke, kneeling down to be next to him and gently pat his back in both a way to encourage him to stand up, and in a comforting way. Her chest hurt. Her head yelled. Her throat had a lump. Her hand felt like touching acid waste each time. But she smiled and spoke. That was what a "hero" was supposed to do after all, right? Though somewhat softer than her usual peppy-toned voice. "This brings memories." She managed to say, chuckling a bit at his face and quickly getting up. She grabbed her case and opened it up to quickly retrieve a handful of metal bolts from it. Placing them in her back pocket, and closing her case. I mean- She was going to go back to get it and go to her dorm, so whatever! She was just going to leave it there. There wasn't anything important to her anyways.

Patting her filled pocket a couple of times, she giggled in glee. She really was excited to get the show started, after all! She flipped her wild, long ponytail in pride and starting taking off towards the blue door, where she saw most of the heroes were going in. One step. Two steps. Three steps. Stop. The redhead had stopped herself. She even turned her head to look at her childhood friend once again, grinning at him endearingly, along with a peppy salutation gesture with one of her hands.
"I really am glad to see ya', Celly! Let's stick together with the others, Whaddaya' say? I'll be waiting!" And with that, she had finally continued her approach towards the door, her eyes sparkling in anticipation and her steps almost being hops of joy. Bon was incredibly excited.

I can't wait until I let off steam.

Tsk. What's wrong with me? My chest hurts. My head hurts. My throat hurts. I feel like I'm going to pass out! But I'm not tired. I should be able to use my powers, though they won't be 100%. I did run around to come here quickly. Hmm. I did not expect to see Cecil here again. I'm glad! Truly. But-

"Yo, team~! I'm so, so, sooo excited to start this thing already! Oooh~! I wonder what we're gonna do?! Ahh! I feel myself getting pumped!" She exclaimed to the air as she went through the blue door along with her companions, in hopes of getting her thoughts to shut up for once. Though, as she told Cecil, she turned around to look at him come by and waited until he was close enough to resume her path inside the unknown territory along the others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back