• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

CreativelyInsane

Welcome

I'm on the hunt for long-term roleplay partner!
Please read my introduction on my profile for my rules and preferences!

Preffered partner with little to no triggers. Warning for dark roleplay elements.
18+ only! I'm 19 and refuse to roleplay with minors.

Preferred Canon(you)xOC(me)
You can pick anyone you want to be. As long as the character is over 18.
Do not ask me to pick a Canon character for you

Will also do Canon(me)xOC(you). List of Canons I'll play for you are below. (Under Canons to play as for your OC)

I am looking for someone who can respond at least once a day and communicate when they are busy. I'm tired or roleplays being started then left for weeks on end after a few responses. I send check in messages every three or more days I don't get a response.
If I don't get anything back within two weeks, I will assume the roleplay is over and leave.

Now with that over, let's get to the fun.

Fandoms I want to roleplay below 👇

🔪Fandoms🔪

🩸BNHA

🩸Creepypasta

🩸Slasher/Slasherverse

🩸Undertale

🩸FNAF (all games including Security Breach)

🩸Helluva Boss

🩸Overwatch

🖤🖤🖤🖤

🔪Canon pairings to try🔪

🩸Moxxie x Millie (Helluva Boss)❤️🖤

🩸Alphys x Undyne (Undertale)💛💙

That's it for now. I'm trying to ease into portraying Canon characters again.

🖤🖤🖤🖤

🔪Canons to play as for your OC🔪

🩸BNHA: Aizawa(Eraserhead), Hizashi(Present Mic)

🩸Creepypasta: Eyeless Jack, Jeff the Killer, Ben Drowned, Masky, Hoodie, Slenderman
(I can try doing both Masky and Hoodie together for your OC)

🩸Slasher/Slasherverse: None yet

🩸Undertale and AUs: Sans, Papyrus, Dr. Gaster, Undyne, Alphys, Grillby and Mettaton

🩸FNAF: Sun and Moon

🩸Helluva Boss: Loona

🩸Overwatch: Cole Cassidy, Hanzo Shimada, Junkrat(Jamison Fawkes)

⚠️I play the canons how I want to. If you don't like it, oh well. I am picky about OCs. If I feel like your OC won't work well then I will deny it.

This is for the sake of easing how frustrated I can get with certain personalities.

⚠️This is just testing, btw. Do not take advantage of my willingness to do this. What I mean by that is be respectful and do not demand how I have to act as the character.

⚠️Do not force me to portray the leading role unless I see it fit for the character.

🖤🖤🖤🖤

🔪Other Stuffs🔪

🩸AUs and Alternative Realities of fandoms

🩸Soulmates

🩸Yandere

All are allowed.

⚠️NOT AS PLOTS ON THEIR OWN. THEY MUST BE IMPLEMENTED IN A FANDOM IF YOU WANT ANY OF THESE!

👉Note about the Yandere: I don't like taking the yandere role if your character becomes the 'oh no in so helpless do whatever you want' sorta persona. When I play dark personalities, I need a challenge for them.👈

🔪Plots and Ideas!🔪

🩸Yandere (Applies for any Fandom)

Muse A has always had such possessive tendencies. Past relationships just wouldn't work since they always left them. So the next person that catches their eye(muse B) they are determined to keep for as long as possible.
(This one can go down a dark path or a more mellow path. Up to you)

🩸 Undertale (Under the Surface)

Kina(my OC. Link to bio above) grew up on the stories of Monsters and Humans living together. Her grandfather told these stories like he was there.
Come to find out, he was. After inheriting this house, she found an old box of pictures and items that showed that he was there. And friends with a monster of great significance.
So, with this new information and proof that monsters still exist, she travels towards the famed Mt. Ebott to find and help these monsters.
(You can pick any character you want to be. AUs are accepted, too.)

🩸 Slasher/Slasherverse
Your character (preferred Canon), notorious killer that can never be caught and kept locked away for very long. What happens if they run into a strange woman with the same fascination as themselves?
This can either be as two killer's meeting or your killer character and my own as a victim to a killer in a way.

End

Users who are viewing this thread

Back