Other Random question of the day

I pretend I can play that harmonica my grandparents gave me.

But in all seriousness, I play the alto saxophone and the violin. I also sing, if we're counting that.

I play the instrument of drawing. The notes are my sketches and the music is the page. The-you know what? Nah, I really don't.

Only having quick glances of movie previews.
tom-hardy-or-logan-marshall-green-1-22549-1339193915-4_big.jpg

Lookalikes3.jpg

Like if you're not looking fully you think one celebrity is another, etc.

No answers again? This thread better not be dying out.

Random question of the day:

Have you ever confused a celebrity with another celebrity?
I constantly confuse celebrities with each other. The only time when I don't really confuse celebrities is if I think one of them is attractive, and still...

I once confused Chris Brown with Chris Rock myself. But that's what happens when there's multiple celebrities named Chris.

Random question of the day:

Would you consider yourself an optimist or a pessimist?

Uhh, optimist definitely. Throughout my entire chemotherapy treatment last year, I pretty much never even considered that I could die. I just knew I wouldn't. Whether you call it optimism or blissful unawareness, it got me through. I would have made myself far more miserable had I taken on a pessimistic mindset rather than an optimistic one.

No, if anything it was more complicated. People really underestimate how much having a global repository of information and devices to instantly access said information made finding out certain things easier. But what do I know, I'm just a no good zoomer

Both are good for different things, but since I'm a gamer I gotta say PC.

I prefer Windows because I’m more familiar with it, and I much prefer the way files are organized, and that I can play high end games. Never had many problems with macs, though (except maybe the texture of the track pads on the laptops)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back