Other Random question of the day

Gaming, reading, watching stuff, writing stuff, drawing stuff, going out for a walk... there are too many good ways to pass time by yourself.

I have this lil singing robot thing I made with a program called UTAU, I like to mess around with that
Otherwise I usually draw or play Skyrim or something-

Mickey Mouse gets a call from his lawyer. The lawyer tells him: "Mickey, I'm sorry, but you can't divorce Minnie just because she's crazy"

Mickey says: "I didn't say she was crazy, I said she was fucking Goofy"

As many pickled peppers as Peter Piper can pick.

The rich use their money to make more money; that's how they think, act and approach wealth.

A rich person doesn't think "Oh, I have all this money; what should I spend it on first?" Instead, they think "How can I use this money to make more money? And once I've done that, how much can I pay myself so I can get the things I want out of life. And then, how can I use THAT money to make even MORE money?"

Of course, many of the world's problems could be fixed if the ultra-rich would be more generous with their money, but then again, this is capitalism, where nobody is obligated to do so. If you haven't noticed, people generally aren't very compassionate and generous beyond their immediate circle if they don't have to be.

So it's in their best interest to stay super rich, and to ensure that their own future generations do as well.

Last edited:
Yeah I’m not sure if it’s realistic to hand out bans just for “clickbait”, but then again, some of those guys are pretty shady. I might support a ban if turned out they were scamming their viewers or being similarly fraudulent.

I'd say rather than a ban an extension on the time needed for a "view" would probably be better. If we extend the needs to allow someone who figures out the video is just clickbait to click out without contributing to the video owner's income. Of course, some would still be duped until the end, but this option would severely reduce instances of accidentally benefitting clickbait-based creators and after a few clickbait videos one would hopefully learn not to trust the given content creator.

Not really a dialect that annoys me, but rather a particular accent of American English; the 'Valley Girl' accent gives me migraines.

brazillian, mostly cause everyone treats like its portuguese and its a huge disappointment everytime I set the language to portuguese and it turns out to just be brazilian not the OG portuguese from, you know, Portugal.

That nasally, New York, Fran Drescher/Gilbert Gottfried type of accent. That shit is physically painful for me to hear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back