What's new

Other Random question of the day

AlexneushoornTheGreat

Leader of the RLF (Rhino Liberation Front)
In this thread I will ask a question everyday, and you will have to answer it. So the first random question of the day is:

What do you prefer? Playstation or Xbox?

Idea

The Pun Tyrant The Gif Hydra
Helper
I hate to answer it like this, but I'm not a fan of either. Fun to my head, I guess I would say Xbox, just cause it's more modern.

Onmyoji

HanGuang-Jun
Supporter
Xbox because I used to own it.
Unfortunately, game exclusives that I was interested in, were mostly on PS.

Onmyoji

HanGuang-Jun
Supporter
Getting started on a completely new job while I still had jet lag, right after the trip.

xXDADDYHUNTER69Xx

The User Formerly Known As Lorkhan
Supporter
Not having to pay for restrooms.

I love you Europe, but that was just plain inconvenient

Edit: Also, armed military/police patrolling the streets with assault rifles. Seems to be pretty common in Europe and Latin America

Last edited:

Jannah

Left The Site. Goodbye.
Playstation all the way. I've been with them since the original Playstation console. I never saw a reason to switch to Xbox. Sony has better exclusive games, imo, anyway.

Edit: I missed the later posts. I'm not sure how to answer the new question since I'm not American, but I'll give it a whirl. Having to pay for public washrooms was a bit of a culture shock when I was in Europe.

CatGirl

Action, adventure and romance
What's one thing you didn't realize was typically American until you went overseas?
For someone not living in the US, we tend to think everything is from America unless it has an exotic sounding name. It's only when I got older that I realised that lots of english language products and movies were actually from Europe/England.

Onmyoji

HanGuang-Jun
Supporter
Gaming. Nothing makes a Saturday night as perfect as some good intense matches in my favourite games, when you fight opponents of equal skill when it's hard to predict the outcome of the game! They make any night ideal.

AlexneushoornTheGreat

Leader of the RLF (Rhino Liberation Front)
No answers to yesterday's question. What a shame.

Random question of the day:

What's the dumbest thing you've done when you were a kid?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)