• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Project: Sailor Private Communications Channel (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Big Gay Icecream is actually an icecream shop here in America here in Philadelphia xD

How Philadelphia is superior to everyone else in the world.
Pholadelphia is superior to everyone ekse in the world because it's the only safe place in the world. Here in New York you're constantly dodging giant robots, stray magic bolts, and other such super hero and villain related activity.

Pholadelphia is superior to everyone ekse in the world because it's the only safe place in the world. Here in New York you're constantly dodging giant robots, stray magic bolts, and other such super hero and villain related activity.
oof

c6d3a6d586099978feacab3a4addbdcc.jpg

screm i regret not making him a magical boy now

Don't forget the occasional Giant firebreathing dinosaur.

Oh, nice. Should be able to actually post something on time after the time skip, unless I get bombarded with even more ic posts.
Heh.

Honestly, I'm mostly waiting on Sol.

Edit: I mean Karcen Karcen ! Sol is a completely different person on a different site who goes by a different name now. I mixed it up cause their character is/was named Sol.

Heh.

Honestly, I'm mostly waiting on Sol.

Edit: I mean Karcen Karcen ! Sol is a completely different person on a different site who goes by a different name now. I mixed it up cause their character is/was named Sol.
Meanwhile Elliot is standing awkwardly in the corner of the room.

On another note, what's your taglines? That's the bored challenge of the day. Come up with a tagline for yourself.

Mine is, of course, "A Change frim Better to Worse"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back