• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Project: Sailor IC (closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

BackSet

Ray of Sunshine
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Project: Sailor HQ, Washington DC

2-3 years ago (I forgot) Magical Girls sprang up. Teenagers (typically girls though the odd "magical boy" wasn't unheard of) with super powers and skirts that could stand to be a bit longer. So the US Government started Project: Sailor. The idea of Project: Sailor was to weaponize the Magical Girls. Because with the Magical Girls came the monsters. Horribly scary vicious monsters. Monsters that the Government couldn't hope to defeat with normal weapons.

All Magical Girls were forced to register as having powers. They then had the options of either never using their powers ever, or joining Project: Sailor and becoming a trained Magical Girl Warrior. 8 such "warriors" have finally completed their training. They now gather in the main HQ of Project: Sailor to be assigned their squads.

Kariyami Asuka, or Asuka, the last name she prefers using, was out of her magical girl form. Her outfit currently was her casual Outfit, with a black jacket over white shirt, jeans, and boots. It was two years ago, when she first had her powers. She was soon transferred to the states after saving her home city of Tokyo from a monster's rampage. Her hands were in her jacket pockets, as she stood back against a wall, listening.

Adrian Thane
c97cb10a072c4c54d83047356f167fd3.jpg
Adrian Thane sat in the corner, silently petting his cat, Mizzles. When he had joined Project: Sailor he had not been told he would be working in groups. That complicated things quite a bit. He was hoping to stay annonymous to lessen the embarresment, Now there would be actual people who would know who he was. Why did it always have to be him.

Mizzles purred. He had been allowed to keep his cat under the pretense that he helped with Adrian's powers. That wasn't true, of course, but Adrian was almost always with the cat to the point that it would be hard not to believe the lie.

Eris S. Apple

Eris was... Well to put it simply Eris was still kind of cross. She hadn't really intended to join the Project: Sailor. No actually they had been planning on simply not registering or just use her powers without joining the project. Of course then his friend had shot down that idea as fast as it came. Whether is was so Eris didn't go to jail or because of moral reasons the multitude of people telling them not to go on with their stupid plan convinced her.

Well just long enough to actually register and join. Then again Eris wasn't really upset persay, more of just jealous of the probable many alternate universe versions of them that had taken the other option. Then again she got to be in a team with other people. That was cool. Cool as in he was excited to annoy her teammates to no end and pitied anyone who ended up on their team.

Still Eris was there, trained and holding a ludicrous amount of Glitter, ribbons and confetti ready to meet who she was going to be in a squad with.​

latest
Pearl hummed as he walked into the building he'd been instructed to go to, paying more attention to the phone in his hand than he was anything in front of him. Ah, this was such a drag, he hadn't actually ever wanted to become a "Warrior" for the government, but it had been the better of the options he was presented with. As long as he didn't need to worry about when he'd be able to eat next, he figured he could be happy with where he'd ended up.

He'd been told that he was supposed to meet other people who had just completed their training and be assigned to a team. Other people could potentially be fun, but what if they were boring people? Ugh, he didn't know how long he would last if he ended up on a team that was comprised of people who weren't interesting. God, he didn't know how long he'd last here if his teammates were like some stereotypical shoujo anime squad. That was entertaining in anime, but talking to actual people with as much depth to their personality as dry concrete would drive him insane.

Miraculously not getting lost, he stopped in front of a door. This was where he'd been told to go, he was certain of it. Before going in, he reached down to straighten the skirt he was wearing, then up to his collar to center the bow around his neck. Alright, his clothes looked decent, he was ready. Pearl pushed open the door, but didn't say anything as he walked in the door. More people would need to get there before he felt obligated to introduce himself.

Celeste DeLight

17eee7140cfb1f519ff806dab0766292.jpg

Celeste was casually listening to her favorite band, Set it Off. Being a part of Project: Sailor was quite humiliating, to say the least. She preferred spending her time at a local gym or painting landscapes and portraits. Instead, she was... fighting monsters in a skirt. She gagged. Besides, she hated lying to her best friend. Jason had almost caught her in her magical girl outfit once, but Celeste fibbed and told him that she was just some random girl going to comic con. She pushed her large glasses in place as she switched the song from Wolf in Sheep's Clothing to Killer in the Mirror. Not to mention, being a magical girl was dangerous due to her family. She had a curfew, and she would never miss it. However, due to this weird activity, she always missed it nowadays.

The delinquent didn't know why she even agreed to be part of this whole, weird... whatever this is. Something inside told her to do it. To fight crime. A frown crept upon her lips. Perhaps it was due to her own experiences that she decided to become a magical girl?

And the irony of her name was simply amusing. "White rose" symbolizes true love, sympathy, purity, and innocence. My, Celeste didn't believe in love. No one sympathizes with her, and she's far from purity and innocence. She never really knew why they chose that name for her. She always thought they were secretly making fun of her behind her back. But, Celeste is secretly glad that White Rose was her name. White Rose was her... alternate personality, she liked to think of it. White Rose was kind, and helped everyone. White Rose was like-able. Celeste is the complete opposite. She isn't kind. She isn't helpful. And most certainly not like-able.

Taking a deep breath, she walked into the building she was supposed to go to. Today was the day they were assigning groups. Although she hated the idea of working together, she had no choice in the matter. She preferred working alone instead of being dragged down by her.. "teammates".

She walked about, opening random doors to find the designated room. It was awkward for the black haired girl--Since she tended to open the doors at random moments. She walked in on a gay couple making out. Her cheeks flushed and she immediately closed the door and ran off. Another door had a girl watching anime, and so on.

She finally found the right door, and walked in, her earbuds still in her ears. She immediately saw someone in a pink skirt, a guy in the corner petting a cat, a girl with confetti (um, wait what?) and someone leaning against the wall.

Celeste groaned. "Great, I'm in a room with a bunch of weirdos," she mumbled.

Mood: Confused, flustered. || Interacting with: N/A || Mentioned: Necromantic Necromantic GamerKitty205 GamerKitty205 BackSet BackSet Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 || Location: Headquarters of Project: Sailor

Adrian Thane
Adrian was sitting in a corner pretty close to the door so he heard Celeste (he didn't know her name but since I'm the narrator I know). He had to strain his ears a bit but he heard her. Adrian snickered a bit. That was rich. They were magical girls. "Weirdo" was their job description. I mean, come on. How many people do you know that can shoot heart arrows out of a bow he materialized from thin air or whatever the rest of these people do. Though, Adrian hadn't been expecting the kind of quirks he was seeing.

Regardless, none of this was his buisness. He pulled his 3DS out of his large pack (what? He was moving to a new building and he was taking his systems with him) and began playing. What to play, what to play. Shantae? No. Pokemon? No. Kirby? Yeah sure. He dug out his copy of Planet Robobot and inserted it into his system.

Interaction: none
Commenting on: Emmi Emmi

Elliot could hardly hide her excitement in her fast pacing towards her destination. Today she was to meet others with each their own special powers. After all the confusion she had to experience once she came hold of her power, this was such a giant turn of events. Not one, but a whole group of other 'magical girls'(as people decided to call them, or whatever). 'Everyone's gonna be awesome, we're gonna see what each other can do, and we're gonna be the BEST TEAM EVER!' She squealed inside her mind. She walked into the building of her destination almost sprinting, and each step was her mind conflicting between charging in like a maniac or calmly opening the door she was to open. Luckily she had a few extra steps until she stopped to reconsider the idea of breaching the with a mighty punch rather than opening it normally like most people would.
"Alright. Alright, here I go."
She told herself before her hand was placed on the doorknob. She slowly turned it around as she gave the door a gentle push. It opened without any resistance, and she could see what was going on in the room. Confetti, cat, games, et cetera. Two crazy thoughts immediately popped into her mind(like it did just a few seconds ago): slowly back away closing the door, or charge in in her armor shouting her name for the whole world to hear.
No, none of that was really a valid option, that would just make the mood even more awkward. She just calmly walked in and closed the door behind her as gently as she opened it.
"H....hello guys!"
She said gingerly.

Sol had both been thrilled and kind of annoyed she had these power, or well that she had to work in a team as well the whole magical girl pretty skirts and bows didn't really fit her. She would really rather just work alone and figure out how to make some power armor, it would fit her powers and be so much cooler. She really didn't like the whole super girly look of magical girl stuff and would rather have something more interesting, and perhaps with more metal. Still there was little she could do except hide her rather tomboyish nature to avoid any annoyances that might come from team stuff. Really she just didn't want to have to deal with people calling her ungirly over and over. That was the main thing that was going through her mind as she wandered the hall trying to look, well emotionless, maybe if she actually liked these people she would be more open, but for now she was just going to keep her hobbies hidden. Well maybe she could get on a magical boy team surely they would be far easier to deal with, and maybe share her dislike of these outfits.

Sol walked in and saw some other girls and a guy dressed in the same silly clothing and a few were doing something goofy, yeah she wasn't joining in on that. In truth she wanted to get back to other things she had been doing between training times. Really that was more entertaining, though this might not be to bad as some of the girls were kind of cute. That was perhaps the only real bonus here being surrounded by cute girls in silly costumes. These costumes could be improved in Sol's mind if they were a little more revealing. That would sadly likely never happen, no magical girl harem, with a magical boy or two, for Sol. Thus Sol would take up a distant position leaning against a wall and waiting for this whole thing to start.

Celeste DeLight

All Celeste hoped for was not to be paired up with these goofballs. Since she can't work alone, she decided to hope for a strong person on her team who is independent and takes their job seriously. Of course, Celeste was a troublemaker, so she had to whip up some chaos with a righteous teammate. She watched as a girl with jet black hair and tan skin walked in. A ray of hope waved over her as the possibilities of her personalities washed over Celeste--

"H-hello guys...!" She said, gingerly.

Celeste face palmed. "Great. Someone shy. Who's next? Someone who's too lewd and revealing? Why don't we throw in an A.I. while we're at it?" She said, awfully loud, before sitting down on the cold floor, a few feetaway from the boy with a cat. "Oh, Lord of the Heavens, please murder me now..." she grumbled. Fumbling to herself, she started to boost the music so she wouldn't hear anyone else. Of course, the music was so loud, that everyone could probably hear it already.

She pushed her glasses into place, and took out her sketchpad and pencils, before starting to sketch. She brought her black backpack along with her, and hoped it wouldn't get taken away.

Y'know, maybe I can just leave right now and hope they won't chase me like I'm some lunatic goin' to jail, she thought, furiously sketching. Who do they think they are? Are they the boss of me!? No! Definitely not! I can do whatever the hell I want! She sketched faster and angrier. Sons of bitches... when I get my hands on them-- The pencil led broke and rolled on the floor, landing next to the white haired girl who walked in earlier.

Celeste took a deep breath. No, Celeste. You're a magical girl now. And magical girls have leaders. She cringed at how naive she sounded. But--that ray of light that just spoke... could it be White Rose? She sighed, before taking out a white pencil sharpener and started to sharpen her pencil, the loud music booming in her ears. Perhaps she shouldn't judge a book by its cover, and actually get to know these delusional--"freaks," she mumbled the last word under her breath, before snorting. Yeah, like that's me. She sighed. I'm one of these freaks now, I guess.

She so desperately wanted to call Jason and talk to him about how she was feelings. But, maybe that wasn't a good thing? Maybe that could lead him into potential danger in way of monsters? Whatever the case, she felt alone more now then ever in her life.

Mood: Gloomy, alone, angry. || Interacting with: No one really, just talking to herself. || Mentioned: BackSet BackSet Karcen Karcen RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan || Location: HQ of Project: Sailor

Eris S. Apple

Eris honestly couldn't help but laugh at the black haired girl's comment. There was certainly going to be weirdos. That's life! At least life when it's interesting. She walked over to the person and plopped down next to her.

"I don't know about AI or lewd people, but at least one of the weirdos here is a person who's past times are contemplating the concept of abstraction and ambiguity and annoying people!" He said to the girl.

They threw a poof of confetti up. The shreds of paper, glitter and a few tiny shaped erasers floating (or dropping) down upon the heads of both of them. She smiled at Celeste.

"I'd say that's better than a bunch of stereotypical character archetypes!" Eris held out her hand for Celeste to shake. "I'm Eris! Who are you?"

Emmi Emmi

Last edited:
Adrian Thane
Adrian was trying really hard not to laugh. A freak calling other people freak? The irony here was rich enough to buy six sports cars and a mansion. Of course, she was right. They were all freaks. But she didn't have the right to call them that, given her position.

Meanwhile, confetti girl/guy/whatever (it was hard to tell) had decided to be the first to introduce themself. Fine by him. He was just going to stay quiet until someone adressed him .

Interacting with: none.
Commenting on: Emmi Emmi , GamerKitty205 GamerKitty205

Asuka chuckled at the black haired girl's comment. Asuka looked at the girl, grinning as if she knew an embarrassing secret about the newcomer. "Being called a freak is just a compliment I enjoy accepting." She would walk up to the other female and hold her hand out, expecting a friendly greeting.
"My name is Kariyami Asuka. I like going by my last name Asuka however."

Interacting with Emmi Emmi

The click of heels could be heard before, the door to the room where everyone was going to be assigned squads opened and Hadrian walked through. He was in civilian form, long jet hair tied up into a pony, glasses resting on the bridge of his nose and tight elbow length black shirt and black skinny jeans clung to his slender frame. On his feet were heeled boots that made a light clicking noise as he walked. He looked around the room with a closed off look on his face, his side swept fringe covering half his face so only one of his dark purple eyes could seen, before scoffing and walking over to stand in the corner, his hair fluttering behind him.

Celeste DeLight

Celeste noticed both Eris and Asuka, but didn't care enough to take out her earbuds and talk to them. Of course, she was being a big bitch right now, but who cares? The two were utterly annoying.

"I don't know about AI or lewd people, but at least one of the weirdos here is a person who's past times are contemplating the concept of abstraction and ambiguity and annoying people!" They said, plopping down next to Celeste, who drowned them out with her loud music. She had increased the volume when they got closer to her, so Celeste didn't understand what they said.

That's when she felt something land on her hair and saw lots of colorful shreds of paper and glitter in the air and all over the floor along with her sketchbook. Some pink confetti and glitter landed in her glasses' lenses as Celeste clearly looked annoyed. Her glasses were covered in this glitter-paper like substance. Some confetti had even landed in her mouth, and she spit it out, gritting her teeth.

"I'd say that's better than a bunch of stereotypical character archetypes!" They held out her hand for Celeste to shake. "I'm Eris! Who are you?"

Celeste ignored her, and off her glasses wipe them clean. She took a deep breath, trying to calm herself. Maybe she'll go away if I ignore her... She thought, before putting her glasses back and sketching again. That's when she noticed another girl looking at her. The other girl started to talk, "Being called a freak is just a compliment I enjoy accepting." Celeste only heard inaudible voices due to her music, but she stared at her lips, trying to decipher what she was trying to say. However, that's when the female started to walk towards her, and then held out her hand, expecting a friendly greeting.

"My name is Kariyami Asuka. I like going by my last name Asuka however."

Celeste grit her teeth, and popped out one of her ear buds. "Oi, Weeaboo and Lucky Charms, what the hell made you think I wanted to be talked to? Since, y'know, I isolated myself from everyone here. Might as well let everyone in China come in and shake my hand if everyone's comin' over here." She quietly looked down at her sketchbook, cursing silently. "Go talk to Catnip over here, since you two certainly like talking to randoms in corners."

Maybe she came off as "rude" or "childish", but she definitely didn't want to associate with these lunatics.

Mood: Annoyed. || Interacting with: GamerKitty205 GamerKitty205 Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 || Mentioned: BackSet BackSet || Location: HQ of Project: Sailor

Adrian Thane
Jeez. You own a cat and suddenly that's the only noteable thing about you? Adrian didn't know where she was from but he was pretty sure having a cat was considered normal. At least, by most people's standards.

But whatever. Adrian was content to stay out of it. Mizzles, sadly was not. The cat gave a rather loud and angry hissing noise in the direction of the rather irritating but ignorable girl. Clearly, she did not read as good on Mizzles' cat radar.

Adrian silently cursed the cat while trying to calm him down. He whispered under his breath as he petted Mizzles.

"Mizzles. Shush. You're going to get me into trouble."

Indirectly Interacting With: Emmi Emmi

Asuka looked down to the ground, her eyes being hid by her hair, but the way her mouth was hanging, she felt like she was stabbed through the heart. A slight image of red flames surrounded her, as her shoulders shook. "You...... You hate me don't you?" Her hand made a fist, as her voice slightly became louder. "You hate me, and everyone here because of what happened don't you?" She knew that the Black haired girl knew about the first monster invasion. Asuka knew that no one here wished that this happened. Asuka knew that they had a choice. All these girls (and several guys) came on their own free will, but this girl was something else.

"Just because you wish to be alone doesn't mean that will happen..... I know what it is like being lonely," Asuka swung a fist at the girl's face. "But I don't wish to be alone! I know you wish that as well! We can't be alone during this time!" Asuka took quick breaths. "I'm not leaving you alone, because I wish to protect the girls of this world together with the people here, including you!"

Interacting with: Emmi Emmi
Feeling: Angry

Sol might just be the only person here who didn't see this as something freaky or well see anyone here as a freak. They got magical powers from the blue really why was that so freaky. This would not be a good team thing if most of the people were suicidal over having powers. Still all this enforced the idea that she should keep her hobbies and disposition a secret. These people might find any deviation from normal to be freaky, that was kind of sad in truth. Really as a fight started Sol felt this was all really stupid if just meeting each other made people want to fight. Still this fight need to stop and Sol felt she was the best to do so, though the question was how. Then she got it she would do as a commissar might, people needed to fear her more than they were annoyed at one another.

Moments latter what sounded like and explosion would ring out and a huge hole was left in the ceiling . In Sol's hand was a blocky pistol with seemingly over sized barrels. It was clear that she had caused the boom by the smoke coming from the barrels, still the hole in the ceiling, looking more like a crater in the ceiling than a simple bullet hole. Her face was expressionless and serious like she was going to mean every word she said.

" That was a warning the next one who throws a fist loses their head" She said her voice sounding completely serious. She was hoping this would make everyone think she was the super serious super loyal type that would actually kill fellow magical girls over things like small fights " Hatred is a weapon to use on the enemy do not waste it on each other"

Iris Iglesias : Codename Morning Star

Iris.jpg
Great...First day of unit assignment and she was gonna be late. Jogging through the halls Iris watched the numbers fly by. 481. 483. 490. Ah 492. She stopped in front of the double doors and took a deep breath before opening them. The sight that awaited her was...unconventional to say the least. From what it looked like there was already an all out fist fight about to go down. Stopped by what appeared was...a hole in the ceiling? Pieces of plaster and ceramic were lying scattered on the floor.

Welp. So much for a normal first day. She would have never chosen to come here if they hadn't forced her for the "safety of society". So they let her choose between willing participation or incarceration. She would have willingly flown under the radar if not for one fateful day in class where she accidentally exploded a desk after a very embarrassing transformation. Since she couldn't control her powers they thought it best to take her in with all the rest of the magical girls.

Looking around and surveying the small group that had already gathered she realized she was doomed no matter what. There was no way they could all work together. After all first day and there was an all out brawl. Even if they could manage to work together it's not like she would be much help. It was useless, every Major or Sergeant she trained with was always on her back, "More focus!" They'd belt, "Get your head in the game Igesias!" "Don't think just do!", how was she supposed to know what all that bullsh*t meant?

Still, it was shocking to realize just how many people were changed during the Magical Girl breakout. There were much more people here than she originally anticipated. Granted their powers were all a varying degree of usefulness but nonetheless they were forced to move into these government bunkers to be monitored. Just like these guys.

Iris tip-toed around the pieces of ceiling and slipped into the room. Hopefully unnoticed and breathed a sigh of relief.

Last edited:
Hadrian's eyes instantly locked onto Sol when she spoke. He had been annoyed, everyone was rather annoying to him but that didn't mean he was going to be threatened or let anyone else feel defenseless. "Listen, you Arrogant ass bitch, I don't know who you think you are but if you even attempt to hurt anyone in this room I'll break you." He said, this was the first time he had spoken since he had arrived, he been completely silent before. He glared at her for a few moments before turning forward again and refolding his arms over his chest. He glanced over at Asuka. "As for you, leave the girl alone. Some people just don't like social interaction that's a fact of life you need to learn. It isn't right to try and force people to be social. Besides she looks like she'll kill you if you continue harassing her. "
Karcen Karcen Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Sol was actully rather confused as to the gender of the person that chastised her for a little bit. She settled on either very feminine man, or well extremely or ever so slightly boyish looking girl. It was really had to tell even with the voice. That was a matter for another time and Sol debated if she should do as a commissar might and shot this person or just let it go. The better option was to just let it go as a killing likely wouldn't restore order. Still maybe five seconds and they already had team members fighting. Still she did need to respond to the magical person as the jury was still out on gender there. There was no way she could just allow somone to threaten her abd retain some dignity given her bluff had been called.

"I am Sol and this room could use more people like you and less like them" she said coldly as this person at least seemed to get you shouldn't start fights. Sol herself felt that finding someone you could fear drew a team together especially if that someone might kill you. Still hopefully whatever team she was on included neither the person of indeterminate gender or the overly emotional girl.

Eris S. Apple

At all the events that had happened Eris could only sigh. She couldn't be mad or scared or upset really. Sure it looked like people are about to rip each others throats out, but why would he really care. Prevention of indirectly self-imposed hard is not something they are against. He was more miffed about the idea that she was forcing people to socialize. Or that they should just leave each other alone.

"We are here to join a team. It might be a nice thought to be friendly. Since some of us are going to be stuck with each other." Eris said. "But I mean if arguing, shooting stuff and throwing the chances of teamwork down the drain then fine. I don't mind."

Eris proceeded to walk over to Adrian.

"Can I pet your cat?" She asked Adrian.​

Adrian Thane
"Gah!" Adrian had been so busy trying to make sure he avoided attention that he didn't notice that he'd attracted attention. As such he jumped in surprise when Eris spoke to him. That had to be the most expressive thing he'd done today.

"Er... yeah, I guess. Just, er, watch out for his claws. If he doesn't like you you'll be needing to pull your hand away very fast."

Sergant Major Shanon DeLila
128972565-352-k834431.jpg
Shanon strolled into the room formally. Given the colorful assortment of people in the room, it was highly unlikely that they'd recognize her as who she is, instead mistaking her for some military otaku or something. Didn't help that she was 21 but still looked about 18. But this is a digression.

None of these thoughts were going through her head. Instead she was looking the new blood over. Fresh off the training ground. She was dissapointed. None of them were in uniform. Why weren't they in uniform. Argh! What were they thinking down there!

Other abnormalties beyond clothing was a cat sitting on one recruits lap (why would they let him keep his cat?) and... a hole in the ceiling? Well, that wasn't good. A fight had clearly broken out. She'd have to make sure to stamp down on that,

"Attention!" She shouted. "Which one of you put a hole through this roof!"

Emmi Emmi GamerKitty205 GamerKitty205 Karcen Karcen rennuelaw rennuelaw Arythra Thainspyre Arythra Thainspyre Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Necromantic Necromantic

Celeste DeLight

At the mention of Catnip's cat, the cat gave a rather loud and angry hissing noise at Celeste. Celeste stuck her tongue out at the cat in reply, while the boy started to whisper and attempt at calming down his cat. Celeste loved cats. She was a large fan of the adorable feline, but Catnip's cat seemed to think other wise.

Asuka looked down to the ground, clearly hurt and angered, while the delinquent stared at her, dead in the eyes. Curious to know what she would say, Celeste took off her ear buds, her dull eyes staring at the teenager. "You...... You hate me don't you?" Celeste snorted, amused. "You hate me, and everyone here because of what happened don't you?" The delinquent sneered once again. Woah, drama queen much? She thought to herself, letting the girl finish before she said anything.

"Just because you wish to be alone doesn't mean that will happen..... I know what it is like being lonely," Asuka said, throwing a fist at her. Celeste moved her head, so the fist wouldn't hit her, and sarcastically nodded, eyebrow raised. "But I don't wish to be alone! I know you wish that as well! We can't be alone during this time!" Of course we can, that's what I'm trying to do. That's what Catnip's doing. You just decided to 'befriend' me even though I didn't want to comply. And now, you're throwing a fit just because I didn't want to talk to you. "I'm not leaving you alone, because I wish to protect the girls of this world together with the people here, including you!"

Celeste paused, in case she wanted to say something else, before scoffing. She slowly started to pack her things before she stood up, and hung her bag over one shoulder, staring down at Asuka, with an amused expression plastered on her face. "Look here, kid. Just because I wanted to be: keyword, alone, and didn't want to talk to you doesn't automatically mean that I hate you or anyone for that matter. I may just be an introvert." She pushed her glasses in place. "So, look, Weeb, not everyone is like you. 'Nice', 'doesn't want to be alone', 'gloomy'.. whatever you are." She dusted her jeans off.

"No matter how--" She made air quotation marks--"righteous you are... caring about random girls you haven't even met yet, I'm just not that type of person, y'know? I have my own agenda, just like how you have yours. Mine may be a bit selfish, but that's the beauty of being a different person, huh?"

She stepped closer, and crossed her arms, and gave Asuka her infamous glare. "So, what I'm trying to say is, Drama Queen, that I may have not hated you before you opened your mouth, but now, I hate your guts." She blew her a fake kiss, before the sound of an explosion hit. Celeste immediately looked up, and her eyes widened, and looked back at the white haired girl who had walked in earlier. She slowly started to grin, Woah, now that's what I'm talking about.

"That was a warning the next one who throws a fist loses their head" She said her voice sounding completely serious. "Hatred is a weapon to use on the enemy do not waste it on each other."

"I'd rather waste it on someone like her who believes in--" Celeste's voice went high, trying to mimic Asuka, throwing her hands up, "sugar plums and unicorns!" Suddenly, a male who had entered (Celeste didn't notice him because he was too busy 'talking' to Asuka and Eris--) had angrily spoke, "Listen, you Arrogant ass bitch--" Celeste snorted at that comment--"I don't know who you think you are but if you even attempt to hurt anyone in this room I'll break you." He said, before facing forward again and refolding his arms over his chest. He glanced over at Asuka. "As for you, leave the girl alone. Some people just don't like social interaction that's a fact of life you need to learn. It isn't right to try and force people to be social. Besides she looks like she'll kill you if you continue harassing her. "

"I am Sol and this room could use more people like you and less like them" The girl named Sol, who blew a hole in the roof said coldly. Celeste rolled her eyes. "Nice. No one cares for you and your biased opinion."

"We are here to join a team. It might be a nice thought to be friendly. Since some of us are going to be stuck with each other." Eris said. "But I mean if arguing, shooting stuff and throwing the chances of teamwork down the drain then fine. I don't mind."

"Good for you," Celeste stated, sarcastically.

That's when a very formal looking lady came over and shouted, "Attention!" She shouted. "Which one of you put a hole through this roof!" Your mom, she thought to herself, staring into the lady's eyes.

Although Celeste didn't like any of these... barbarians, a sly smile crept upon her lips as she stared into the formal lady's soul. These... different personalities... it was all so.. interesting. Taking a deep breath, she thought silently to herself, this will be amusing.

Mood: Irritated, amused, impressed. || Interacting with: Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Karcen Karcen rennuelaw rennuelaw GamerKitty205 GamerKitty205 BackSet BackSet || Mentioned: N/A || Location: HQ

Last edited:
That was not expected. Asuka's fist did not connect, and after being told that the black haired girl had her own agenda for being here. The girl then glared at Asuka, and Asuka felt her guard drop. Then the girl kissed Asuka, and not like a friendly peck, but full on lips to lips type. The sound of gun firing could be heard after, directing her attention to another girl with a gun towards the air. The way she spoke, she obviously was a total tyrant. It was fortunate that one person, possibly transgender due to appearance, stepped up to talk down the tyrant. Asuka would then be talked to by the guy. "Besides, she looks like she'll kill you if you continue harassing her." He said. Asuka blushed and looked towards the girl who kissed her. Her mind was conflicted right now. Fortunately a formal dressed female entered the room, asking who shot a gun at the roof. "It was her ma'am!" Asuka said, pointing at Sol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back