• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Project: Sailor Squad Profiles (CS) (closed)

Main
Here
OOC
Here

BackSet

Ray of Sunshine
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Name:
Codename:
Squad (leave this blank. Me and Welian will be assigning squads):
Age (somewhere in the high school range):
Physical Gender:
Gender identity:
Sexuality (not something I'm fond of including but hey, why not. Ships gotta sail, and then sink themselves):

Skills (that anyone can learn):

Powers (in magical girl form):

Weapons (in magical girl form):

Personality:

Civilian Appearance:

Magical Girl Appearance:

Other (optional):
Quotes (optional):
Theme song (optional):

Here she is!
Name: Kariyami Asuka
Codename: Black Whirlwind
Squad:
Physical Gender: Female
Gender identity: Female
Sexuality: Bi-sexual

Skills:
Martial Arts - Kendo
Martial Arts - Taijutsu
Knowledge on Japanese Kaiju (Toho Co.)

Combat Speed/Flight - 240 MPH

Reflective Aura - Dark Purple aura that can deflect any Ranged attack of magical origin back to it's sender. However, it can only deflect 3 Magic attacks in a row before vanishing, and and three Attacks hitting the aura at once dispels it instantly.

Buster Sword

Personality:
-Friendly to others
-Hostile towards monsters and Anyone who hurts her friends.
-Masochistic with receiving damage from melee attacks while her aura is active
-Huge Otaku on anything involving mecha or shonen manga/anime.

Civilian Appearance:

Body Appearance - Short Black hair swept over covering left eye, Blue eyes, Light Tan skin.

Outfit - Black jacket over white shirt, blue jeans, black boots.

Magical Girl Appearance:
NbntsoN_d.jpg

Other:
Quotes:
"This monster...... It managed to injure me........ Ha ha ha! This will be fun then! Hurt me more! I dare you!" - Askua battling a melee focused monster.

"It isn't a job I chose to do. This was a job I needed to do. I joined to protect the girls who chose not to fight the monsters, so they can live to see a future that I will never have." - Asuka explaining her reason of becoming part of the squad.

Trivia:
- Askua's quote above mentions a 'Future she will never have'. This is because of an incident that Askua lived through when she first obtained her powers, that she made a static decision to fight.
Theme song:

Transformation Theme:

Last edited:
Here she is!
Name: Kariyami Asuka
Codename: Black Whirlwind
Squad:
Sexuality: Bi-sexual

Skills:
Martial Arts - Kendo
Martial Arts - Taijutsu

Combat Speed/Flight - 240 MPH
Reflective Aura - Dark Purple aura that can deflect any Ranged attack of magical origin back to it's sender.

Buster Sword shaped like a triangle.

Personality: Friendly to others, Masochistic with receiving damage from melee attacks, Huge Otaku on anything involving mecha or shonen manga/anime.

Civilian Appearance:

Body Appearance - Short White hair swept over covering left eye, Blue eyes, Light Tan skin.

Outfit - Black jacket over white shirt, blue jeans, black boots.

Magical Girl Appearance:

Body Appearance - Short Black Hair, Swept upwards above left eye, Red Eyes, Light Tan skin.

Outfit - Black sleeveless shirt, Black Pants, Brown black steel plated boots, White short skirt around waist, Blood red Cape over shoulders.

Other:
Quotes:
"This monster...... It managed to injure me........ Ha ha ha! This will be fun then! Hurt me more! I dare you!" - Askua battling a melee focused monster.
Theme song: Ash By LISA (Fate/Apocrypha opening)
Approved. Though I'm gonna need you to nerf that reflective aura since almost all ranged attacks will be magical in origin.

Name: Eris S. Apple
Codename: Maelstrom
Squad:
Gender identity: Nope. Not neutral or female or male, just nope. She's fine with any Pronouns as long as it's not consistent. Otherwise use their name.
Sexuality: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Skills:
-The ability to unsettle most people
-Memorization of random facts

- Confetti blast: Magical burst of confetti, the confetti explodes in rainbow blasts.
- Confetti Whirlwind: Same magical confetti as in previous but in a whirlwind
- Golden Berries: Golden berries are summoned and shot at the enemy
- Fruit of Discord: a special enchanted fruit that will make people want to fight over it. The fruit will absorb discordant energy until it explodes. This power only works with enemies that have some kind of sentience. If it's not capable of the slightest free thought the apple will not affect it.

Weapons: Unless an excess of fruit and confetti count, Eris has no weapon specializing in solely magical combat.

Personality: Eris is a very odd person to say the least. She loves boggling people's minds and their favorite past times are creating abstract art and thinking about moral ambiguity. He doesn't like order and often agrues that reason is only guesses based of our perception of the world and our morals. Eris is a very carefree spirit and very rebellious. They often say that if it wasn't illegal she wouldn't have joined Project: Sailor. She is also very mischievous and loves messing with people.

Civilian Appearance:
Untitled14.jpg

Magical Girl Appearance:
4bcb0bb08e56042b9b60c5217b8c5c99.jpg
But without the makeup and with the charms on the rings more like the ones in Eris hair in Eris's civillain form.

Other (optional):
Quotes (optional): "I'd use my powers on my own terms, but it's illegal. Which is a bummer. But perhaps I should have taken my chances with being a Rouge magical girl" "Some people like black and white. Others shades of gray. I for one like orange and blue! I'm talking about morals not colors if you couldn't tell." "Magical girls in Manga and anime always had cool names like Sailor Pluto or Glitter Ace. I'd make up a cool name like that, but nothing sounds good. Maelstrom is just fine!"
Theme song (optional):

Attachments

• Untitled15.jpg
    Untitled15.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
Name: Eris S. Apple
Codename: Maelstrom
Squad:
Gender identity: Nope. Not neutral or female or male, just nope. She's fine with any Pronouns as long as it's not consistent. Otherwise use their name.
Sexuality: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Skills:
-The ability to unsettle most people
-Memorization of random facts

- Confetti blast: Magical burst of confetti, the confetti explodes in rainbow blasts when it make contact with people.
- Confetti Whirlwind: Same magical confetti as in previous but in a whirlwind
- Golden Berries: Golden berries are summoned and shot at the enemy
- Fruit of Discord: a special enchanted fruit when thrown into the groups of enemies will cause the to fight over it. The fruit will absorb discordant energy until it explodes. This power only works with enemies that have some kind of sentience. If it's not capable of the slightest free thought the apple will not affect it.

Weapons: Unless an excess of fruit and confetti count, Eris has no weapon specializing in solely magical combat.

Personality: Eris is a very odd person to say the least. She loves boggling people's minds and their favorite past times are creating abstract art and thinking about moral ambiguity. He doesn't like order and often agrues that reason is only guesses based of our perception of the world and our morals. Eris is a very carefree spirit and very rebellious. They often say that if it wasn't illegal she wouldn't have joined Project: Sailor. She is also very mischievous and loves messing with people.

Civilian Appearance:
Magical Girl Appearance:
Other (optional):
Quotes (optional): "I'd use my powers on my own terms, but it's illegal. Which is a bummer. But perhaps I should have taken my chances with being a Rouge magical girl" "Some people like black and white. Others shades of gray. I for one like orange and blue! I'm talking about morals not colors if you couldn't tell." "Magical girls in Manga and anime always had cool names like Sailor Pluto or Glitter Ace. I'd make up a cool name like that, but nothing sounds good. Maelstrom is just fine!"
Theme song (optional):
So you're playing yourself?

Celeste DeLight

17eee7140cfb1f519ff806dab0766292.jpg

|| Name ||
Celeste DeLight

|| Codename ||
White Rose

|| Squad ||

|| Age ||

|| Physical Gender ||
Female

|| Gender identity ||
Female

|| Sexuality ||
Heterosexual

|| Skills ||
o Physical Combat
-Celeste DeLight is highly skilled in physical combat. She trained since she was a kid, so she's one of the best.
o Art/Painting
-Although she's embarrassed to admit it, she had always been fascinated with art. She loved to draw, paint, sketch, etc. many different things like portraits, objects, animals, and even landscapes. She draws in her free time, but her parents don't know about it, since they disapprove of the skill.

|| Powers ||
o Flight (Like other magical girls in existence in anime)
-This allows Celeste to fly.
o Rose-ify
-A white rose in a pentagon appears under the enemy, and under Celeste's command, white roses and thorns shoots up and traps the enemy temporarily for about ten to thirty seconds. It nullifies the enemy, so they won't be able to move for that period of time.

|| Weapons ||
o Holy Bow
-Celeste's--or, White Rose's--trusty magical bow. It's quite large, and it shoots white magic beams instead of arrows. It has roses carved onto the white wood. (Heh heh, Tokyo Mew Mew since I'm not original)

|| Personality ||
Celeste DeLight is a very interesting individual. She's a cold and rude person who's brutally honest. Being a well known delinquent at her school, most people tend to hate her, and Celeste is fine with that. She doesn't exactly have many friends besides Jason, a goody-two-shoes and childhood best friend. Along with being a cold person, she has a quick temper, so she's very hot headed. She's a tsundere, so its hard to pour out her emotions to different people. Her guard is always up, so she won't get hurt. She's very mischievous and loves to cause chaos and trouble. Even with these negative personality traits, she has quite a number of positive ones. Celeste has a great sense of humor, and she loves to joke around with her friend. She's a sarcastic person who when you get close to, is actually a very kind person. She just doesn't show it.
3d61b54416b9c646a5c98a244ea95717.jpg

|| Civilian Appearance ||
Celeste is relatively petite for her age, around 5'1. She has a mesomorph build an a C-Cup. With her peachy skin and dewy pink lips, she has dark grey eyes and short black hair with white highlights. They're stylized into pigtails. She has large, round glasses and ear piercings along with a tongue piercing. (Her normal outfit is shown above). She has a straight posture, and her head is raised while her eyes are looking down at those who confronts her. She has a confident and bold demeanor, which scares a lot of people.

|| Magical Girl Appearance ||
2fe6369c369d211c99909d9f48ecea44.jpg
(without the pointy ears and long nails, of course)
d00996b0bf7d87ac497e206e342f5429.jpg

238e4e52c96ba9855aeec95e036cc0c3.jpg
|| Quotes (optional) ||
"If you hate me, that's perfectly fine. Just know I hated you way before you started to hate me."
"Touch a hair on my friend's head, and you'll regret it."
"I know I'm shitty person--but.. I don't want to go back ' home'..."

|| Theme song (optional) ||

Last edited:
Name: Adrian Thane
Codename: Aphrodite
Age (somewhere in the high school range): 16-17
Physical Gender: Male
Gender identity: Male
Sexuality (not something I'm fond of including but hey, why not. Ships gotta sail, and then sink themselves): Asexual

Gaming: Adrian is a master at the craft of Video Games. His favorite game series is Kirby because it allows him to turn his brain off and just play without having to agonize over puzzles. He's also rather fond of Metroid and Final Fantasy.

Web Surfing: If you want to know something, chances are Adrian's got the wikipedia page bookmarked on his phone. He's particularly fond of TV Tropes.

Useless Trivia: Comes from the above skill.

Magical Seduction: Adrian is amazingly attractive in his Magical Girl form. Much to his displeasure.

Magical Pink Sparkly Cloud: Adrian creates a cloud of vision obscuring pink sparkles to make a quick getaway.

Flight: Cause why not.

Outfit Variation: Adrian has at least three different looks he can have when he transforms. This only serves asthetic purposes, like Video Game alt skins. (In reality this stems from my inability to chose just one faceclaim).

Magical Gender Bender: When Adrian transforms he becomes female. Sometimes, but not always, this carries over to his non-magical form. Again, much to his displeasure.

Bow of Love: Okay, it's just a normal bow with heart tipped arrows and doesn't make people fall in love but whatever.

Personality: Adrian is not a social person. He hates any sort of physical contact and avoids people at all costs. When he has downtime he usually spends it in his room playing video games. When he does talk to people it's usually to deliver some deadpan remark or to tell them to go away. This behavior has earned him the nickname Edgelord. He also occasionally talks to people just so he can ramble off random facts that they didn't need to know.

Civilian Appearance:

In both appearences he wears a black hoodie with a pink star on the front. He also doesn't smile.

[IMG='width:443px;']https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c9/7c/b1/c97cb10a072c4c54d83047356f167fd3.jpg[/IMG]
21a9ba5970036c4981a9981949060c61.jpg

452bc0d8e4295b905b6eb0ce7bc7259e--blonde-boys-blonde-hair.jpg

6c0372a3d2c70be064b10f9441ff79d2.jpg
44363611373ffb4cbe4a17e856aa37ed.jpg

Oz-Vessalius-Pandora-Hearts.jpg

b476ac844cc3640bb069e0421d7677e8.jpg

large.jpg

d26b7f839c4e1184e01fe13fefd416b7

Take away the glasses.
e5384b5a7e5bd67daffe8d19a9a18e31.jpg

Again: lose the glasses
635350565067932516.jpg

large.jpg

d9a5cab3eedb701763a7d306bc219ee1--short-blonde-blonde-hair.jpg

dfc01461e304749c5a0c53b949b84cab.jpg
THP3d05SFhdRvLOKLs2gqUFz0THCvIe10gufubJGDV2XdWQOGjgCmk-Xv-oy3g6MPo4dT-EY8cCGDNWuLLPo0IbLHb6nNKII776qtGR1q6UCEJNXRs_6k1kgUn2A99aJej293rFtJPtdGpXcjg4Q1w

1fe08a36ade0580f4a1f0d018fd62d57736d2336_hq.jpg

9eb9a07437025dc48bd9b9ffd3c392d2.jpg

1469657_1428794040162_full.png

7ecf5d6046d70ea2c6b8a6ea8ea56f14.jpg

c2afa13bc762272f9a79973b19a2f07e.jpg

283-2839354_nightsteptrap123-cute-anime-girl-render-anime-girl-with-blonde-hair.png

0a2076abf7519896272761744a440cfc.jpg

92db14c7bd721721cdf430b6c6cb5dd5.jpg

8c8e3bc148e52f29147de8b2491386f4.jpg

7d5a284a238f3d1553696bd152ab1a94.jpg

7a4b38909614dd322612d519823eab57.jpg

latest

d12761f3c73f6f1ff6ff2eac86087f6c.jpg

Magical Girl Appearance:

[IMG='width:452px;']https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/magical-girl-mahou-shoujo/images/3/3e/Mahou_Shoujo_Pixy_Princess_pink_pose.png/revision/latest?cb=20140917185400[/IMG]
7952f5e0b23bc687dae4f992ac9d722af4e57c8f_hq.jpg

342ae6dda6ce74a301bbcc0f0c77b967--magical-girl-anime-illustration.jpg

92c1d7_6145993.jpg

949248f724744a019931eac3b1bc3517.jpg

c81017116353b342486ff9456937827529912ed5_hq.jpg

0344d3d6f5b6e1a9087aab569b7941a5.jpg

6d7410d6b9c9682f8e910569eb99d68a.jpg

01db5d2f44deba2b8bf50653016f966b.jpg
31c172679723a599acf4cf7e6368ed5b.jpg

[IMG='width:398px;']https://www.rpnation.com/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.pinimg.com%2F236x%2F0d%2F8d%2Fd9%2F0d8dd957259767faeb877f8f54068674--bow-dresses-magical-girl.jpg&hash=837f2676f43f8af2351ad6562b5b4456[/IMG]

Other (optional):

This is not the same Adrian Thane from my Magical Goddess Girls roleplay. That's in a seperate universe.

He has a cat.

Quotes (optional):

"Go away."

"I said go away!"

"Me? Sarcastic? Never."

"Shut up."

"Kirby is canonically 8 inches tall. Although, I prefer to ignore that since it's frankly ridiculous."

Theme song (optional):

Transformation Theme:

Battle Theme:

Last edited:
Name: Hadrian 'Drian' Walker

Codename: Thorn Witch

Squad:

Sexuality : Homosexual

Gymnastics- He is a highly skilled gymnast, having taken classes since he was 3.
Physical Combat- After he was nearly kidnapped when he was10, he was forced into martial art classes.
Performing Arts- He has always loved singing, dancing and acting since he was a little boy and has been taking classes since he was 4.

Powers (in magical boy form):
Flight- Hadrian can fly
Cursed Thorn Vines- Hadrian summons dark purple vines with thorns from the ground or from his hands to attack his opponent.

Weapons (in magical boy form):
Thorn Rapier- A rapier with a dark handle and a silver blade with dark purple detailing. He can use this sword to draw runes in the air. These runes are the Rune of Speed - Gives Hadrian a burst of speed, the Rune of Protection- forms a shield around Hadrian and the Rune of Limited Healing - Heals minor cuts, bruises, and fatigue. Hadrian can't use this on himself or else he'll become nauseous. It can't be used on the same person more than once in the span of an hour or else it will make them sick.

Personality:
Hadrian comes off as a bitch a lot of the time. He is cold and calculating to most and not above using manipulation to get what he wants. He is sarcastic and brutally honest, speaking his mind whenever he wants to and never apologizing for it. He is highly intelligent and confident. He is somewhat boy-crazy and flirts with anyone he finds handsome enough. He can be playful and crack jokes but that's only if he is in a good mood. He is very closed off and controlled, only letting people see what he wants them to see. He has been hurt in the past and because of that, he is terrified of letting people in and letting them see the kind, caring, sometimes goofy person he is underneath his cold bitchy persona.
Despite his best efforts, however, he can't resist helping people in need, always rushing in to help even though he'll deny he even cared in first place.

Civilian Appearance:
Hadrian civilian.png

Magical Boy Appearance:
Hadrian Magical Boy.png

Other:
-He has a major sweet tooth
-When shocked he tends to let his guard down.
-He is somewhat self-conscious of his Magical Boy uniform {due to it being a crop top} which lends to him wrapping his arms around his stomach a lot.
-He has a very feminine scream
- He loves Manga, Anime, and Kpop.
-He lets his guard down the moment he enters his house and starts doing a victory dance if he had defeated a monster.

Quotes:
"STAY AWAY FROM THEM YOU PIECE OF SHIT"- While attacking a monster who is about to hurt civilians

Theme song:

Squad:

Gymnastics- He is a highly skilled gymnast, having taken classes since he was 3.
Physical Combat- After he was nearly kidnapped when he was10, he was forced into martial art classes.
Performing Arts- He has always loved singing, dancing and acting since he was a little boy and has been taking classes since he was 4.

Flight- Hadrian can fly
Cursed Thorn Vines- Hadrian summons dark purple vines with thorns from the ground or from his hands to attack his opponent.

Thorn Rapier- A rapier with a dark handle and a silver blade with dark purple detailing. He can use this sword to draw runes in the air. These runes are the Rune of Speed - Gives Hadrian a burst of speed, the Rune of Protection- forms a shield around Hadrian and the Rune of Limited Healing - Heals minor cuts, bruises, and fatigue. Hadrian can't use this on himself or else he'll become nauseous. It can't be used on the same person more than once in the span of an hour or else it will make them sick.

Personality:
Hadrian comes off as a bitch a lot of the time. He is cold and calculating to most and not above using manipulation to get what he wants. He is sarcastic and brutally honest, speaking his mind whenever he wants to and never apologizing for it. He is highly intelligent and confident. He is somewhat boy-crazy and flirts with anyone he finds handsome enough. He can be playful and crack jokes but that's only if he is in a good mood. He is very closed off and controlled, only letting people see what he wants them to see. He has been hurt in the past and because of that, he is terrified of letting people in and letting them see the kind, caring, sometimes goofy person he is underneath his cold bitchy persona.
Despite his best efforts, however, he can't resist helping people in need, always rushing in to help even though he'll deny he even cared in first place.

Civilian Appearance:
View attachment 517363

Magical Boy Appearance:
View attachment 517370

Other:
-He is somewhat self-conscious of his Magical Boy uniform {due to it being a crop top} which lends to him wrapping his arms around his stomach a lot.
-He lets his guard down the moment he enters his house and starts doing a victory dance if he had defeated a monster.

Quotes:
"STAY AWAY FROM THEM YOU PIECE OF SHIT"- While attacking a monster who is about to hurt civilians

Theme song:

I approve.

Squad:

Flight- Hadrian can fly

Personality:

Civilian Appearance:
View attachment 517363

Magical Boy Appearance:
View attachment 517370

Other:

Quotes:

Theme song:

He looks delicious.

Eris is not me! I can certainly see similarities between Eris and me, but she is not me. They are a lot crazier and more annoying.

Celeste DeLight

17eee7140cfb1f519ff806dab0766292.jpg

|| Name ||
Celeste DeLight

|| Codename ||
White Rose

|| Squad ||

|| Age ||

|| Physical Gender ||
Female

|| Gender identity ||
Female

|| Sexuality ||
Heterosexual

|| Skills ||
o Physical Combat
-Celeste DeLight is highly skilled in physical combat. She trained since she was a kid, so she's one of the best.
o Art/Painting
-Although she's embarrassed to admit it, she had always been fascinated with art. She loved to draw, paint, sketch, etc. many different things like portraits, objects, animals, and even landscapes. She draws in her free time, but her parents don't know about it, since they disapprove of the skill.

|| Powers ||
o Flight (Like other magical girls in existence in anime)
-This allows Celeste to fly.
o Rose-ify
-A white rose in a pentagon appears under the enemy, and under Celeste's command, white roses and thorns shoots up and traps the enemy temporarily for about ten to thirty seconds. It nullifies the enemy, so they won't be able to move for that period of time.

|| Weapons ||
o Holy Bow
-Celeste's--or, White Rose's--trusty magical bow. It's quite large, and it shoots white magic beams instead of arrows. It has roses carved onto the white wood. (Heh heh, Tokyo Mew Mew since I'm not original)

|| Personality ||
Celeste DeLight is a very interesting individual. She's a cold and rude person who's brutally honest. Being a well known delinquent at her school, most people tend to hate her, and Celeste is fine with that. She doesn't exactly have many friends besides Jason, a goody-two-shoes and childhood best friend. Along with being a cold person, she has a quick temper, so she's very hot headed. She's a tsundere, so its hard to pour out her emotions to different people. Her guard is always up, so she won't get hurt. She's very mischievous and loves to cause chaos and trouble. Even with these negative personality traits, she has quite a number of positive ones. Celeste has a great sense of humor, and she loves to joke around with her friend. She's a sarcastic person who when you get close to, is actually a very kind person. She just doesn't show it.
3d61b54416b9c646a5c98a244ea95717.jpg

|| Civilian Appearance ||
Celeste is relatively petite for her age, around 5'1. She has a mesomorph build an a C-Cup. With her peachy skin and dewy pink lips, she has dark grey eyes and short black hair with white highlights. They're stylized into pigtails. She has large, round glasses and ear piercings along with a tongue piercing. (Her normal outfit is shown above). She has a straight posture, and her head is raised while her eyes are looking down at those who confronts her. She has a confident and bold demeanor, which scares a lot of people.

|| Magical Girl Appearance ||
White Rose has long, white hair with one black streak and she has a black mask with a white rose carved on it. She wears a black top and a white skirt along with a black cape and hood. She wears black shoes with white roses and thorns along her legs. She wears lace white gloves, holding her Pure Bow. (I'll provide art once I'm finished with it)

|| Quotes (optional) ||
"If you hate me, that's perfectly fine. Just know I hated you way before you started to hate me."
"Touch a hair on my friend's head, and you'll regret it."
"I know I'm shitty person--but.. I don't want to go back ' home'..."

|| Theme song (optional) ||

I forgot to approve you guys.

Name: Sol Eldridge
Codename: titan
Squad:
Physical Gender: female
Gender identity: female
Sexuality: bisexual leans towards girls

Painting (minatures)
Gaming (mostly pc )
Knowledge of many powerful fictional guns.

Enhanced strength and endurance: while not super string or durable she is stronger than a normal person and can take more punches.

Astral armory: sol's main power is that instead of creating magical blasts or effects she can manifest seemingly endless amounts of guns, which tends to count antything that is not a how or crossbow. These guns will act in accordance to how Sol Beilived they should often based on depictions in various media.

Her manifested weapons.

Personality: Sol acts very cold abd distant the kind that you think would rather work alone. She is not every chatty and often only talks about the mission. This is all a front she puts on because in truth she is rather shy around quite a few people due to what she sees as a rather tomboy nature. If found off duty and away from others she is likely to be found hanging out with a group of guys more comfortable are them than girls. This real personality does leak out in battle and out on the form of random quotes from various sources.

Civilian Appearance:
19b7ab2c51913ba3f3cecb88b764a9c8ee49933e.jpg

Magical Girl Appearance:
Elsword_jp_DesignContest_1st_Eve.png

Other (optional):
Quotes (optional):
Theme song (optional):

latest
Name:
"Name's Pearl! The fuck you sayin' about my name being girly?"
Pearl Galatea
Codename:
"A serious sounding codename...? That's gross. I'll go with Popstar!"
Squad:
Blank
Physical Gender:
"This sayin' you want me to strip? Feisty~"
Male
Gender identity:
"I'm a guy~!"
Male
Sexuality:
"Gay....? You're so mean, just because I dress like a girl doesn't mean I'm gay~! I'm straight, but I'd be open to experimenting with an attractive enough guy."
Heteroflexible/Somewhat questioning

Drawing
Passing as a girl
Lockpicking
Video games
Sews as a hobby
He looks for trouble and if he can't find it, he will make it
He has no problem stacking a deck of card
Silencing his footsteps so he can walk by unnoticed
Singing

Multiple Transformations- Pearl has three different outfits he can transform into, though which one he's wearing when he transforms is randomized. He has no control over it. The only thing this effects is the weapons he can wield, most of his powers remain the same. With enough concentration, he can switch outfits after he transforms, but he has to find a safe place out of battle because he's vulnerable while doing this.

Gamble- The only outfit-specific power he has, accessible in the Dealer outfit. He can choose a Low-stake (colour of card) or High-stake (colour and suite) draw, bet something that both he and his opponent has(generally sight, hearing, or usage of a limb), and draw a card. If he looses, he temporarily loses what he bet. If he wins, the opponent loses access to it temporarily. He can use it multiple times in quick succession after losing, as long as he doesn't mind the risk of crippling himself for a bit, but can only win twice in a row. He can stack the deck, but that's a bit difficult in the heat of battle. The more he loses, the longer it takes him to recover- one takes fifteen minutes, two takes thirty, and three takes an hour, and it'll carry over into his non-transformed state if he changes before it's up. For opponents, the time limit seems to be exclusively five minutes. Outcome will be decided by dice if I'm not just out to really fuck up Pearl... I'll like, post screenshots for you guys or something.
What he can bet depends on whether he goes High or Low stake. Things like hearing, smell, and his voice are all low-stake, while usage of his limbs, and sight are considered high-stake. He hasn't tried doing anything that could instantly kill enemies because he doesn't fucking want to die, and I don't plan on trying that shit.

Alright, flight isn't overrated.

Projections- Pearl can make illusions that dissipate whenever they're hit. Only good for distractions, really.

Weapons:
Naginata (Samurai Outfit)
Pistol and Sniper Rifle (Military Outfit)
Umbrella and Playing Cards. The umbrella can be used as a shield or blunt-force weapon, while the cards have sharp edges and can be used like throwing stars or with his Gamble ability. (Dealer outfit)

Personality:
"You trying to be the "quirky" type with your personality? Laaame, you should quit being a magical girl!"
Pearl is am upbeat, cheerful kind of guy. It's rather easy to perceive him as "cute" due to this and the fact that he has an affinity for cute things, in fact you could almost consider even his insults cute if they weren't quite so cruel. He seems perfectly friendly and a bit childish up until somebody he doesn't like comes into question, in which case it's revealed that his tongue is just about as forked as a snake's. All of this is potentially just an act, though, as whenever he's genuinely angry or needs to take a situation seriously his composure will abruptly change to appear much more serious, and when he's surprised or scared he'll become extremely meek.

Civilian Appearance:
Pearl is a bit below average in height and noticeably underweight if you can catch him without a shirt on. His hand is a sandy colour with a red streak on the left fringe of his bangs.

Magical "Girl" Appearance:
"I want a wig that looks like my transformed hair! Why won't anybody get me one?!"
Pearl takes on a feminine appearance when he transforms, though this is does not carry on to his biological sex- Just like he crossdresses as a hobby, he's still a guy in these forms. His hair becomes long and blue in colour, and his eyes become pink.
latest

latest
latest

Other (optional):
The Gods blessed him, he is Bammin' Slammin' Bootylicious. He's got a nice ass.
He typically speaks in a high tone so people think he's cute, but his voice drops to a more masculine tone when annoyed. Represented by bolded dialog.
Aspiring Mangaka. He has over 10000 waifus and will tell you about all of them.
Quotes (optional):

"Hm, I bet your mother wishes you had been a miscarriage~!"

"Gyah, why are you touching my skirt?!"

"Look at that stuffed animal! It's soooo cute, let's buy it!"

"I'd be happy to help in battle if you hadn't asked me to GAMBLE BOTH MY ARMS AND LEGS! Someone get me out!"

"Parents...? Let's not... talk about them. I said I don't want to talk, fucking drop it!"

Theme song (optional):

Last edited:
Name: Sol Eldridge
Codename: titan
Squad:
Physical Gender: female
Gender identity: female
Sexuality: bisexual leans towards girls

Painting (minatures)
Gaming (mostly pc )
Knowledge of many powerful fictional guns.

Enhanced strength and endurance: while not super string or durable she is stronger than a normal person and can take more punches.

Astral armory: sol's main power is that instead of creating magical blasts or effects she can manifest seemingly endless amounts of guns, which tends to count antything that is not a how or crossbow. These guns will act in accordance to how Sol Beilived they should often based on depictions in various media.

Her manifested weapons.

Personality: Sol acts very cold abd distant the kind that you think would rather work alone. She is not every chatty and often only talks about the mission. This is all a front she puts on because in truth she is rather shy around quite a few people due to what she sees as a rather tomboy nature. If found off duty and away from others she is likely to be found hanging out with a group of guys more comfortable are them than girls. This real personality does leak out in battle and out on the form of random quotes from various sources.

Civilian Appearance:
19b7ab2c51913ba3f3cecb88b764a9c8ee49933e.jpg

Magical Girl Appearance:
Elsword_jp_DesignContest_1st_Eve.png

Other (optional):
Quotes (optional):
Theme song (optional):
Approved
latest
Name:
"Name's Pearl! The fuck you sayin' about my name being girly?"
Pearl Galatea
Codename:
"A serious sounding codename...? That's gross. I'll go with Popstar!"
Squad:
Blank
Physical Gender:
"This sayin' you want me to strip? Feisty~"
Male
Gender identity:
"I'm a guy~!"
Male
Sexuality:
"Gay....? You're so mean, just because I dress like a girl doesn't mean I'm gay~! I'm straight, but I'd be open to experimenting with an attractive enough guy."
Heteroflexible/Somewhat questioning

Multiple Transformations- Pearl has three different outfits he can transform into, though which one he's wearing when he transforms is randomized. He has no control over it. The only thing this effects is the weapons he can wield, most of his powers remain the same. With enough concentration, he can switch outfits after he transforms, but he has to find a safe place out of battle because he's vulnerable while doing this.

Gamble- The only outfit-specific power he has, accessible in the Dealer outfit. He can choose a Low-stake (colour of card) or High-stake (colour and suite) draw, bet something that both he and his opponent has(generally sight, hearing, or usage of a limb), and draw a card. If he looses, he temporarily loses what he bet. If he wins, the opponent loses access to it temporarily. He can use it multiple times in quick succession after losing, as long as he doesn't mind the risk of crippling himself for a bit, but can only win twice in a row. He can stack the deck, but that's a bit difficult in the heat of battle. The more he loses, the longer it takes him to recover- one takes fifteen minutes, two takes thirty, and three takes an hour, and it'll carry over into his non-transformed state if he changes before it's up. For opponents, the time limit seems to be exclusively five minutes. Outcome will be decided by dice if I'm not just out to really fuck up Pearl... I'll like, post screenshots for you guys or something.
What he can bet depends on whether he goes High or Low stake. Things like hearing, smell, and his voice are all low-stake, while usage of his limbs, and sight are considered high-stake. He hasn't tried doing anything that could instantly kill enemies because he doesn't fucking want to die, and I don't plan on trying that shit.

He can make some real big jumps but can't fly. Flight is overrated.

Projections- Pearl can make illusions that dissipate whenever they're hit. Only good for distractions, really.

Weapons:
Naginata (Samurai Outfit)
Pistol and Sniper Rifle (Military Outfit)
Umbrella and Playing Cards. The umbrella can be used as a shield or blunt-force weapon, while the cards have sharp edges and can be used like throwing stars or with his Gamble ability. (Dealer outfit)

Personality:
WIP
You know Satan? His name is actually Pearl.

Civilian Appearance:
Image floated to the right, he's 5'7" and frequently crossdresses.

Magical "Girl" Appearance:
"I want a wig that looks like my transformed hair! Why won't anybody get me one?!"
Pearl takes on a feminine appearance when he transforms, though this is does not carry on to his biological sex- Just like he crossdresses as a hobby, he's still a guy in these forms. His hair becomes long and blue in colour, and his eyes become pink.
latest

latest
latest

Other (optional):
The Gods blessed him, he is Bammin' Slammin' Bootylicious. He's got a nice ass.
He typically speaks in a high tone so people think he's cute, but his voice drops to a more masculine tone when annoyed. Represented by bolded dialog.
Aspiring Mangaka. He has over 10000 waifus and will tell you about all of them.
Quotes (optional):
Theme song (optional):
Mr. Pearl, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ask you to stop breaking the Fourth Wall. I work very hard building it and it makes me sad when I have to rebuild it. Otherwise, approved.

I heard you like mechas.
( BackSet BackSet Complete)

Name:
Elliot "El" Summers

Codename:
Mecha Spirit

--

Physical Gender:
female

Gender identity:
Attack Helicopter
female

Sexuality (not something I'm fond of including but hey, why not. Ships gotta sail, and then sink themselves):
Let's go with bi.

Big fan of things with big robots. She has posters and a handful of action figures stashed up.

Mecha Armor: El can conjure a mecha armor that can grow stronger/bigger depending on how desperate and eager she is at fighting against her opponent. For now there are three confirmed states: Supernova, Imperial, and "At DOOM's Gate". The armor in basic has thrusters that allow her to navigate midair, nightvision device(that needs to be 'magically activated' with a bit of time and energy spent into), and various weapons depending on its state.

-Supernova is when the armor is just human size, like a piece of actual armor around El. Her attacks concentrate around punching in inhuman speed, assisted by her armor magically increasing her punching speed and strength. Supernova is the average, main style El fights in, against most enemies that she can easily handle.
-Imperial is when the armor is around 20m tall, where El is placed in the cockpit of the armor in the chest part. It is stronger in protection and offense. This is the state where El usually fights an enemy tougher in size and strength at the state where humanoid size just can't handle. But since the armor's state also relies on her emotional status, overestimating an enemy can also result in Imperial class armor. At Imperial class El can summon a big, plain robotic sword that she can swing around, along with small barrages of micro missiles(about half as strong as hand grenades). Punches are no longer boosted. If she smacks her arms together, she can merge them into a single giant magic energy cannon that requires a long time(usually 3~5 minutes) to charge up, with devastating firepower.
-"At DOOM's Gate": The whole appearance of this form hasn't been confirmed. Once, when El felt grave danger in a fight after she got her powers, a section of its finger appeared and squashed the monster threatening El. Her magical abilities were overloaded for the next three days, giving her an unwilling break. As far as she knows, using it would cost her a great amount of magical power, or something worse than that.

The mecha armor has a sort of an A.I. that El named Molt. It can analyze the status of the magical armor and help El find little details she can miss from things she see and hear while wearing the armor. It has the voice of a male, and is generally a silent tsundere type of an intelligence.

(types of weapons El can utilize changes depending on the state of armor)
Supernova:
-Starburst Knuckles-fists are enhanced by the armor, gaining speed and strength.
-thrusters: weak thrusters that can weakly boost her limb movements
Imperial:
-Powered Blade: A giant claymore-like blade with no special abilities. Imperial form allows her to swing it around with one robot hand.
-Baddie Buster: Barrages of micro missiles that El can unload on baddies. Each barrage is about 10 shots, each missile about the size of a handgun, and El can use five of them each time Imperial is summoned for a fight.
-Endgame: The two arm cannon with immense firepower, along with 3~5 minutes of charge time. This is usually Imperial form's final measure, taking up most of the magical energy it can hold to fight.
-thrusters: Big robot with big thrusters. The Imperial thrusters are strong enough to keep the robot in air, and let it fly around at the maximum velocity of 80 kilometers per hour.
-"At DOOM's Gate"
???
(This'll probably be unlocked when everyone's in a big danger after they have gained their ultimate strengths, therefore I'll leave this part unexplained for now. And have a long talk with the gm's so I can balance it out if El ever uses this in the rp)

Personality:
Fiery and passionate, like your average anime protagonist. She is dedicated to carrying on her duty as a magical girl, and has pride in doing such job at a so young age. She sees every other magical girls/boys as someone special too, and wants to become friends with every one of them-though she's not the best at socializing or talking with anyone.

Appearance:
(These are concept sketches for her appearance and Supernova, I’ll try to find a pic for Imperial)
-Elliot. Left is civilian, right is Magical Girl ‘uniform’. She has jet black hair and brown eyes and slightly tan skin. Her hair gets a bit ‘bigger’ when she transforms into Magical Girl form.
1E5264DD-4DD6-40F9-8461-F4700B32E3C0.jpeg

-Supernova. With skirt-pants, don’t ask why.
A00F61FF-FA5C-499D-86D2-9C8F8F4BCCB9.jpeg

Theme song (optional):
-casual

-Platinum

-Imperial

Last edited:
Name: Sergeant Major Shanon DeLila
Codename: None
Squad (leave this blank. Me and Welian will be assigning squads): all of em
Age (somewhere in the high school range): 21
Sexuality (not something I'm fond of including but hey, why not. Ships gotta sail, and then sink themselves): Heterosexual

Leadership: A master leader, hence her role.

Tactician: Also a master tactician.

Knitting: What? It's nice to have hobbies.

Flight: She can fly.

Element Gun: This gun doesn't shoot your traditional 4 elements. It shoots almost every element on the periodic table.

Personality: Shanon is a very serious person. She is very focused and will do anything within moral boundries to complete the mission. She doesn't accept slacking and will punish you for it. Sometimes she goes off and when she does it's terrifying.

Civilian Appearance:

Ppbpccu.jpg

128972565-352-k834431.jpg

Magical Girl Appearance:

017e815f12654fbd510cbb490feb1bff.png

Other (optional): She's the leader and overseer of Project: Sailor.
Quotes (optional):

"Get to work!"

"I have a new mission for you."

"Move out!"

"What? I'm not allowed to have hobbies?"

Theme song (optional):

Last edited:
I heard you like mechas.
( BackSet BackSet Complete)

Name:
Elliot "El" Summers

Codename:
Mecha Spirit

--

Physical Gender:
female

Gender identity:
Attack Helicopter
female

Let's go with bi.

Big fan of things with big robots. She has posters and a handful of action figures stashed up.

Mecha Armor: El can conjure a mecha armor that can grow stronger/bigger depending on how desperate and eager she is at fighting against her opponent. For now there are three confirmed states: Supernova, Imperial, and "At DOOM's Gate". The armor in basic has thrusters that allow her to navigate midair, nightvision device(that needs to be 'magically activated' with a bit of time and energy spent into), and various weapons depending on its state.

-Supernova is when the armor is just human size, like a piece of actual armor around El. Her attacks concentrate around punching in inhuman speed, assisted by her armor magically increasing her punching speed and strength. Supernova is the average, main style El fights in, against most enemies that she can easily handle.
-Imperial is when the armor is around 20m tall, where El is placed in the cockpit of the armor in the chest part. It is stronger in protection and offense. This is the state where El usually fights an enemy tougher in size and strength at the state where humanoid size just can't handle. But since the armor's state also relies on her emotional status, overestimating an enemy can also result in Imperial class armor. At Imperial class El can summon a big, plain robotic sword that she can swing around, along with small barrages of micro missiles(about half as strong as hand grenades). Punches are no longer boosted. If she smacks her arms together, she can merge them into a single giant magic energy cannon that requires a long time(usually 3~5 minutes) to charge up, with devastating firepower.
-"At DOOM's Gate": The whole appearance of this form hasn't been confirmed. Once, when El felt grave danger in a fight after she got her powers, a section of its finger appeared and squashed the monster threatening El. Her magical abilities were overloaded for the next three days, giving her an unwilling break. As far as she knows, using it would cost her a great amount of magical power, or something worse than that.

The mecha armor has a sort of an A.I. that El named Molt. It can analyze the status of the magical armor and help El find little details she can miss from things she see and hear while wearing the armor. It has the voice of a male, and is generally a silent tsundere type of an intelligence.

(types of weapons El can utilize changes depending on the state of armor)
Supernova:
-Starburst Knuckles-fists are enhanced by the armor, gaining speed and strength.
-thrusters: weak thrusters that can weakly boost her limb movements
Imperial:
-Powered Blade: A giant claymore-like blade with no special abilities. Imperial form allows her to swing it around with one robot hand.
-Baddie Buster: Barrages of micro missiles that El can unload on baddies. Each barrage is about 10 shots, each missile about the size of a handgun, and El can use five of them each time Imperial is summoned for a fight.
-Endgame: The two arm cannon with immense firepower, along with 3~5 minutes of charge time. This is usually Imperial form's final measure, taking up most of the magical energy it can hold to fight.
-thrusters: Big robot with big thrusters. The Imperial thrusters are strong enough to keep the robot in air, and let it fly around at the maximum velocity of 80 kilometers per hour.
-"At DOOM's Gate"
???
(This'll probably be unlocked when everyone's in a big danger after they have gained their ultimate strengths, therefore I'll leave this part unexplained for now. And have a long talk with the gm's so I can balance it out if El ever uses this in the rp)

Personality:
Fiery and passionate, like your average anime protagonist. She is dedicated to carrying on her duty as a magical girl, and has pride in doing such job at a so young age. She sees every other magical girls/boys as someone special too, and wants to become friends with every one of them-though she's not the best at socializing or talking with anyone.

Appearance:
(These are concept sketches for her appearance and Supernova, I’ll try to find a pic for Imperial)
-Elliot. Left is civilian, right is Magical Girl ‘uniform’. She has jet black hair and brown eyes and slightly tan skin. Her hair gets a bit ‘bigger’ when she transforms into Magical Girl form.
View attachment 517702

-Supernova. With skirt-pants, don’t ask why.
View attachment 517701

Theme song (optional):
-casual

-Platinum

-Imperial

welian welian gonna need some judgement help here.

Name: Iris Iglesias

Codename: Morning Star

Squad:
Physical Gender: F
Sexuality: Bisexual

Skills: Bass; musically talented. She's a good artist but no professional. Good cook but she gets embarrassed when people mention it.

Powers (in magical girl form): Can create balls of energy that can explode on impact or when the user commands. In the beginning these will be sporadic and hard to control.

Lvl 2. Can create force field of energy surrounding Allies, however this will take practice and requires a lot of stamina to maintain. Used only in emergencies.

CatsClaws.png
Personality:

Iris is usually laid-back and easy going but when you thrust her outside of her comfort zone (like say... by changing into a magical girl perhaps?) she'll tend to lost her sh*t. Mostly hangs out with her friend Ollie at the skate park and laughs when he falls on his butt trying to do something stupid. Her family wants her to become more responsible but isn't that
their job? She can get flustered pretty easily if put in the spotlight for too long. Tries to keep a cool outer demeanor but is actually very anxious and concerned about other people's opinions of her(like most high schoolers).

Although Iris has her own family she considers Ollie to be like a brother and would do anything to protect him.
Oli.jpg
Civilian Appearance:
Latina, multiple piercings, normally playing music, chewing gum, not paying attention to her surroundings.
Iris.jpg
Magical Girl Appearance:
magical_girl_oc___luna_by_sailorgigi_.jpg

Quotes (optional):
"Not my problem!''
"Haha. Dummy."
"So what're you gonna do about it?"

Theme song (optional):

Users who are viewing this thread

Back