What's new

Realistic/Modern Project: Sailor Private Communications Channel (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Lettuce

Trippin' super psycho love
lettuce does, in fact, say that he is a man. hes not a manly man, but still male.

he also has too many character ideas, and thinks that deciding on things is hard. but, for now, he says goodnight.

Lettuce

Trippin' super psycho love
I know. I used google translate. I still figured it was worth a mention that I speak no French (and also that it's weird to respond to soanish with french).
lettuce would like to add that he speaks less spanish than french

Karcen

Ten Thousand Club
Oh yes I wanted run a power by you. The idea is the character gives up any magic that's like attack magic or beams you know for the ability to manifest weapons that they imagine .

Loopy13

I know. I used google translate. I still figured it was worth a mention that I speak no French (and also that it's weird to respond to soanish with french).
Oh. For a minute there I thought I made myself look like a smart ass with that little conocimiento de French. Glad I didn't lol

#spanglish

Anyway... is it okay for my character to have a dual transformation? Like sometimes he's this hero and other times another one. One is a boy and the other a girl.

Last edited:

BackSet

Poyosona!
Oh yes I wanted run a power by you. The idea is the character gives up any magic that's like attack magic or beams you know for the ability to manifest weapons that they imagine .
That works. But can we limit it to one type of weapon? Like, only swords or only bows?
Oh. For a minute there I thought I made myself look like a smart ass with that little conocimiento de French. Glad I didn't lol

#spanglish

Anyway... is it okay for my character to have a dual transformation? Like sometimes he's this hero and other times another one. One is a boy and the other a girl.
Pm me with the details and we'll discuss it. Actually, PM both me and @welian.

Emmi

Jumin's Bae
@BackSet

Just curious—but during transformation when he turns into a girl, his genitals turn into a female’s? Or does it stay the same but he just looks and acts like a female? This is a weird question and I’m deeply sorry for asking this oml

BackSet

Poyosona!
@BackSet

Just curious—but during transformation when he turns into a girl, his genitals turn into a female’s? Or does it stay the same but he just looks and acts like a female? This is a weird question and I’m deeply sorry for asking this oml
Cmplete biological physical change. Though his mind and personality stay intact.
Hmm I guess but it will be guns
That sounds awesome.

BackSet

Poyosona!
@BackSet

May I ask why you ask?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)