• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Project: Sailor Private Communications Channel (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
sorry I just saw a new episode of Miraculous Ladybug and the guy's name is Adrian and his name's in my head

I love that show. I haven't finished season 2 part 2 yet so no spoilers.
y a w

I just saw season 3 episode 2. It was downright hilarious.

Marinette x Chat Noir is my fav

But the ultimate love triangle thats cannon...

Adrian x Food

y a w

I just saw season 3 episode 2. It was downright hilarious.

Marinette x Chat Noir is my fav

But the ultimate love triangle thats cannon...

Adrian x Food and Adrian x Luka.
Adrian and Cat Noir are the same person so that's pretty much the same as Marientte x Adrian.

Adrian and Cat Noir are the same person so that's pretty much the same as Marientte x Adrian.
Not really because Chat Noir has a different personality. Technically, but the personalities are different. Does that make sense? Idk

Not really because Chat Noir has a different personality. Technically, but the personalities are different. Does that make sense? Idk
Actually, Cat Noir and Ladybug are basically what Marinette and Adrian wish they could be. They're an outlet. Hence why Marinette becomes more confident as Ladybug and Adrian is more willing to be funny and sarcastic and free as Cat Noir. This was kind of explained in the origin episode.

Actually, Cat Noir and Ladybug are basically what Marinette and Adrian wish they could be. They're an outlet. Hence why Marinette becomes more confident as Ladybug and Adrian is more willing to be funny and sarcastic and free as Cat Noir. This was kind of explained in the origin episode.
Yeah, but that's a different personality. Marinette is a clumsy and shy person but when she becomes Ladybug she's more confident and clever. They're different personalities.

I just imaged during the holidays Celeste goes out to buy art supplies and runs into her parents and shit goes down and when she comes back she's all depressed but tries to act the same.

We're both evil. Don't worry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back