• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Project: Sailor (A Magical Girl RP) (Honestly, I've lost count of what version this is) [CLOSED]

We don't have specific damage types here.

And yes, we can have pets. Anybody in one of the previous ones remembers Mizzles the cat.

“Dun-dun-dun-duh! Greetings! Sorry to keep you all waiti- ahem”
I’d like to join please! This looks promising!​

I know. I'm not sure if I should kick some people (which makes me feel bad) or split this in two (one east coast team one west coast team).
East and west coast might work.

And maybe we can have the leader of the other coast be a Girl who turns into a boy. The equivalent of Adrian

So, if I say it from my point of view, you want a spectral dagger with the demonic ability to control your very body via cognition, with or without your consent.

I don’t think the government would be keen on allowing that...​

I get that, but think of it this way. The whole reason the government is even allowing these Magical Girls/Boys is the fact that monsters exist and can only be eradicated efficiently with them. If one such Magical Girl/Boy were to be controlled by this monster in the government’s eyes, the person themselves would be a major liability to the city’s safety, and may become hunted down for the well-being of NYC.

And these Magical Girls/Boys have magical powers, not spectral weapons with abilities.​

I can make it so the knife only attacks the targets, it's no big deal. It would have an intelligence of its own

Somewhere along this conversation I missed, I noticed pets are allowed. Is this referring to non-magical (housecat) or magical being (chimera) or magical powers (housecat + fire breath)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back