• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Project: Sailor (A Magical Girl RP) (Honestly, I've lost count of what version this is) [CLOSED]

If I wait it'll take even longer to solidify an idea. Unless you want me to still be working on my character a week into the rp I have to hurry up and have something

I may as well ask this really quick, are drawings allowed?
Of course.
If I wait it'll take even longer to solidify an idea. Unless you want me to still be working on my character a week into the rp I have to hurry up and have something
You're gonna need to expand on your concept. What weapons do you get from the D20? If you were to drop it would that count as rolling it? Etc, etc.

Yeah, it's cool.

Just to make sure, you'll actually be rolling a D20 when your character rolls their D20, right?
Yes and I'm good for honesty, unless you want me to actually photograph my die rolls you can count on me to stay true to my word.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back