• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Project: Sailor (A Magical Girl RP) (Honestly, I've lost count of what version this is) [CLOSED]

Right now I'm playing around with the idea of changing objects by writing on them. E.q. write soft on a brick to turn it soft. But my girl is dyslexic.

I haven't actually. I just have a soft spot for superpowers and slice of life. The day-to-day happenings of superheroes is just a fun concept to play around with~

I haven't actually. I just have a soft spot for superpowers and slice of life. The day-to-day happenings of superheroes is just a fun concept to play around with~
I see, interesting! If you do, I suggest maybe not looking at Magical Girl site, the magic system is interesting but..I’m not sure about the main character’s situation

I'm giving my magical boy a backstory that prevents him from taking the stage until someone actually needs him to show up.

And by that, I mean anyone who is currently in charge of the program.

I'm waiting for the CS page, but feel free to have anyone with a background being from Tokyo or anywhere in japan have a hostile hatered for my character.

(You'll see why when CS is made.)

His code name is Izanami.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back