• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Bubbly Brontosaurus

I'm a brontosaurus, get over it.
Taking place in the year 20XX, project metamorphosis, Project meta for short, has begun, a select group of young adults and teens have been selected, each of which has an uncanny ability, they are known as the mutants. This select group of mutants must be hidden from the public, no one can know that abilities such as these exist, they must begin, project metamorphosis.

Project Meta takes place in a government facility in Antarctica, the government facility was created for the sole purpose of testing on the young mutants, putting them through multiple deadly trials. All of the people in this world are human, there are no deities, demons, werewolves, but there are mutants that can be affected by things similar to that. For Example; let's say a pregnant woman was bitten by a feral rare dog with an extremely uncommon disease, resulting in the baby deformation being dog ears, and tails. Each of the mutants has to have an ability, for example, the person with the dog deformation would most likely have accelerated speed and strength. One of the characters, Millie, a 6-year-old girl who was born prematurely after her mother was struck by a high toxic atomic bomb, the toxins causing her to develop the ability to shoot crystallized balls formed from her sweat that explode due to her mutated nitroglycerin. Their power should somehow relate to how their mutation happened.

This roleplay will include many elements, including Mystery, Action, Sci-fi, melodrama, romance, occasional comedy, and horror

Rules:
1. 18+ only!
2. I am only looking for a single player, so only one player
3. please have at least 2 characters, you may have up to five though.
4. you MUST have a discord! please add me, my discord is (Charleigh#5944)
5. this rp is pretty dark, containing lots of disturbing scenarios and backstories with major trigger warnings such as:
Rape, Abuse, Murder, Torture, Pedophilia, Necrophilia, and a few others
(Note that we will not be roleplaying these out, but there will be multiple mentions of them, some of which will be in detail.)

If you are interested please text me on discord, or here (note that we will be roleplaying on RPN, the OOC will be taking place on discord though.)​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back