• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Ariel

The Mermaid Slayer
Supporter
Hi, I'm Ariel and I've been hardcore craving some MxF romance lately. I'm a female and I go by she/her.
I've been on this site a long time but took a hiatus and came back recently!
I don't currently have a job and am legally disabled and while it may seem like I have a lot of free time, sometimes my health and medical gets in the way so I wanted to put that out there first, as my schedule is sort of random.

Anyway, I'm looking for someone to play the male in a roleplay with me, while I will play a female. I prefer to do it in a private setting like a DM and I tend to write a couple paragraphs per post. I would prefer someone who can write at least one paragraph at a time with some good beefy details. I'm not really a fan of one liners.

Here are some of the pairings and fandoms I've been craving. If any of them interest you or you want more details, feel free to DM me! My preferred role will be bolded. They are ranked in asterisks from 1 - 3 on how much I am craving that.

Guardian Angel - Human *** (I have a specific fandom universe in mind that I can explain if you do not know without you having to have previous knowledge of it)

Fate Series Fandom **
Summoner - Servant

Plastic Memories Fandom * (I have no preference on role)
Giftia - Owner/Human
Giftia - Giftia

Soul Eater Fandom ***
Weapon - Meister

Darkest Powers Series * (which is essentially a take on human experimentation)
Experiment - Experiment

SAO ** (Any game)
Player - Player

Nier Automata *
Robot - Robot
Robot - Human

Definitely interested in doing a Servant x Master fate role play with you! Go ahead and dm me so we can discuss, I’d love to play as a male master!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back