• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Gravitational Force

Dark Lord of Creativity
"Time to ask
Did you get
A grip on the truth?
We are here to bring change to our world
Take a side
Make it right
Or get out of the way right NOW
You cannot stop us

How many
Times did you
Look away that someone
Cried for help?
Acting like you didn't know
We won't accept excuses without sincere actions
Unmasking all you

Traitors!
Don't let this world down
Say it, you want to change, too
So why suppress it, huh?
Why hesitate when there is no rule
Stopping you? Come on!"

"You actually thought that you can get away with
Skeletons in your closet? Don't think so
We're gonna reveal the truth out to the public
Put your hands up, time to surrender"

This will be an alternate universe roleplay combining aspects of both Persona 4 and 5 set in the United States with original characters. Your characters will be in college rather than high school, so that will give you more freedom to do things.
I'll be altering some aspects of the video games to make it easier to roleplay, so don't be surprised if there are changes.

Here's the wiki if you need to refresh yourself on the setting:

My guarantees as GM:
  • I am here to help you help us all tell the story. If you ever have questions, comments, concerns, or just want to chat I'm willing to listen and respond. I can cover for you if you just let me know what you need.
  • I'm here to help. I don't kick people out for questioning me and I view player feedback as a valuable resource in making better RPs.

Your responsibilities as players:
  • You will need to be willing and able to write at least 3 literate paragraphs per main post. If a post would be smaller I'll use messaging to consolidate them into a single post.
  • You will need to let me know if you won't be able to post during your turn. As long as you let me know it's fine but otherwise I'll eventually have to let you go so the others can post.
  • No controlling another player's character without their consent.
  • If I ever tag or message you I'll need you to respond as soon as possible. Failure to do so will result in you being kicked out because I have to be fair to the other players.
  • Be nice to each other.

I've got openings for up to 4 players (or more if there is enough interest). If necessary I'll add a NPC party member.
A CS and OOC page will go up as soon as all the slots are filled.

Feel free to ask any questions you need to.

Last edited:
Well, this filled up fast! Please make sure to read the expectations, it's very important.

I’m in! The Wild Card position’s not filled yet, is it? If so, I’d like to fill that role. :)
Since it's multiplayer I'm not going to have a wildcard character. Your characters will start out with one Persona and a more powerful one once it reaches the end.

My idea is that your characters will discover that there's a distortion in reality that forms around those who've escaped consequences for their misdeeds either through power and connections or good publicity and that by entering them and destroying the anchors you can change fate so that justice is done.

A crooked politician's dealings are revealed and he's arrested, a media figurehead's dishonesty is discovered and he loses his following and becomes an object of ridicule, a CEO abusing his employees gets fired and loses his money, a corrupt police force can no longer protect their members and are disbanded and charged, etc. Rather than brainwashing your targets into confessing you're causing their misdeeds to come to light and making them unable to escape the consequences.

I'm currently bouncing around ideas in my head for a character. One is an orphan who's been constantly used and abused by everyone supposed to take care of him, with his Arcana being The Devil, and his Persona being Fenrir, the wolf from Horse mythology who was raised by the God's, only to be betrayed by them.
Your Personas would be fictional/mythical figures famous for holding the powerful to account or otherwise upsetting the system. So that would work. You're not just rebelling, you're aiming to tear down and reform.

Here are the character sheets and OOC pages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back