• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Pathfinder Roleplay - BERSERK inspiration.

I'm a little confused. Should I take that as a "Yes, you can use Arcanist casting as a Wizard.", or a "Fair enough, play a non-caster if that works best for you"?

okay... so I'm torn.

I could go gutz-mode with the feral mercenary.

or

I could summon a living breathing artillery platform with siege marshal as a person who has seen the tom foolery that is the summoner... This gives to me the greatest of gun boners. if of course guns are allowed.

Just the thought of unleashing an unholy barrage of heavy artillery to destroy anything in our way brings me with more joy then a 4 year old child getting a live dinosuar as a birthday present.

The first one still brings me happyness, its just making me confused to what to take...

While hilarious, they are their own crew, the eidolon is a living, breathing metal machine of cannon fire and destruction~!!

Of course.. you can use the evo points for something like multiple guns and stuff... but wheres the fun in that?

Guns are allowed.....

:)

Every mercy afforded before I've finished putting together the world...

TacoMann said:
Guns are allowed.....
:)

Every mercy afforded before I've finished putting together the world...
@TacoMann you sir, are a conglomerate of greatness.

Since I have time I'll build the character, then make my final call.

Big ass sword guy.

Or

Big ass artillery.

Big ass sword guy gets my vote. My wizard character is going to be focused around utility, battlefield control and buffing (with the occasional fireball and lightning bolt), so having a warrior around that I can throw spells on to would be great. (^U^)

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm, thats true, enlarge person on this build will cause some... INTERESTING things to happen, I bought a few potions of it in case we need it in a quick fix, if I remember a maximized enlarge person turns the person huge is medium... that thought alone is insane.

feat wise I've got the horde clearing abilities down, hell cleave through from the class makes it even greater, alot of things to help clear hordes of idiots and creatures.

Orikanyo said:
While hilarious, they are their own crew, the eidolon is a living, breathing metal machine of cannon fire and destruction~!!
Of course.. you can use the evo points for something like multiple guns and stuff... but wheres the fun in that?
I think I might be able to give the squirrels ranks in profession seige engineer, so they can help these metal machines reload.

I wish i could give yea a place in it, but they magicaly reload, takes a small action but thats how it is.

... Perhaps they could jump off your guys at things that get too close to the ranged units?

they can... though the eidolon can do a great job of melee attacking to..

@TacoMann: Almost done with my build, any starting cash to buy magic items? Also, as a level 9 wizard, would I have picked up any extra spells during my quest from total noob apprentice to cool guy magician?

Now now... the AC and attack penalty of having a squirrel attacking your from inside your armor is nothing to sneeze at.

Starting cash: 200,000gp, you can spend what you like on spells if applicable. Spell cost can be found on the scroll page.

You know what, I haven't done a spellcaster/ranged attacker in awhile, I'll go siege marshal, not only will I be somewhat of a spellcaster, wont ever beat a true wizard in that department but whatevs, The eidolon and the fact I myself have the ability to shoot is quite interesting.

Go ahead @SephirothSage , I'll be making Rosie 2.0

Technically I can heal, technically, not gona be using much spells save for utility, otherwise just stack some cure superior, 750 a pop, not to bad.

I'm now realising why they had to put a max attack limiter on eidolons, its exactly like what rosie does but this time they CAN actually target different things, I'd like more evo points but if I do the feats my character is gona be useless next to the thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back